Naturism with the Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you waking me up like that, it's nearly as good as a nice cup of tea first thing in the morning!"

Jim playfully slapped her bum. "This is France, you can say goodbye to a decent cup of tea until we get home," he replied.

Sarah rolled over onto her back exposing her breasts and pussy to him, then pushed him onto his back and swung her leg over his hips, her hand grasping his cock hard up against her belly. She began to masturbate him, her breasts jiggling on her chest, "I can't let you cum in me, much as I want it, as I don't want your spunk dribbling out of me all day, so this will have to do." With that she slid down his legs and looking up at him took his cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the crown, squeezing and stoking the base, then taking it right back to her throat. Jim could stand it no longer and his hips bucked as he came erupting in her mouth, seeing her swallow his semen, then licking her lips.

With that they showered together, then dressed for breakfast, finishing just as there was a firm rap on the connecting door. "Are you ready yet?" came Robin's voice though the wood. They opened their side and greeted their friends who were similarly dressed. Together they found the breakfast room and ate heartily.

Returning to their rooms they dressed for the beach, swim shorts for the men and bikinis covered by a sarong for the ladies. Gathering up their beach necessities they set off, finding their way to the entrance to the beach. There was a gate of sorts with a man standing by it ensuring that everyone entering was nude, or at least only covered by a sarong. The four of them stopped and stripped down, Carey a little self-consciously, still wary of being naked outside in public.

They found a spot on the already quite crowded family section, at the back where they could be relatively private, settling a large plastic backed mat onto the dry, warm sand on which they laid their towels. Sarah and Jim remained standing to put on their sun cream whilst Robin and Carey sat, to be less conspicuous. Sarah lay on her front and asked Jim to do her back. Slapping a large quantity on her he rubbed it carefully over her, reaching down to her bum, then surreptitiously slipping a finger into her crack, teasing her anus. "Careful boy!" warned Sarah.

Jim settled down and was surprised when Carey, facing him, opened her legs wide to allow herself to put cream on the inside of her thighs and pussy, exposing it fully to Jim for the first time. Her outer labia were darker skin than the rest of her body and the inner lips even more so, the crinkled skin protruding outwards, her bum hole looking like a wrinkled crater. "Sorry Jim, I know it's a bit indelicate but it's got to be done and I'd sooner you saw it than Joe Public." With that she rubbed the cream thoroughly in, parting her lips to ensure it was fully covered.

Finally she rolled onto her back and lay flat enjoying the warmth of the morning sun. They all relaxed, ensuring that they kept well hydrated, immersed in their own thoughts, allowing the world to pass by unnoticed.

Mid-morning Sarah announced, "All that water's making me want to pee, are you coming to find the loos Carey?" Finding Carey had the same pressing need, they rose and walked off in the direction of the toilets leaving Jim and Robin together.

"Why is it women always go for a pee together?" asked Robin. "If I was in a pub with a load of mates and said, I'm going for a piss, anyone coming, I'd be a laughing stock!"

"I've heard it dates way back to when there were no proper toilets and ladies at posh dinners would retire to the withdrawing room where chamber pots would be ready for them. They'd all pee together, chatting away and the pots would be removed by the servants, then the men folk would join them. Apparently that's how it started. I saw it on TV so it must be true!" They laughed as the two ladies returned.

"Those toilets are disgusting already," complained Sarah, "just open air with a few holes in the ground with no doors and....ugh!" she shuddered.

Jim had always found beaches to be places where for some reason he couldn't fully relax. He was quite happy lying around a pool, but when on a beach he got restless, whether it was the constant movement of waves and people or something else he never knew, but after a few hours he always found he need to "do something". Thus around mid-day he announced he was going for a walk and invited any of the others to accompany him. "Sorry, not for me Jim," answered Carey, "I don't think I'm quite up to parading myself along the sands yet. We'll stay here."

"OK, I'll come with you," Sarah said, "if only to stop you getting arrested for being a dirty old man!"

They rose and Sarah grabbed her small handbag and they set off, walking along the water's edge, hand in hand. As they progressed they noticed that the beach got a little quieter and the clientele changed from very much family oriented to couples, of all ages. They came across a bar, just tucked up into the dunes and decided to go in for a drink. It wasn't busy and they downed a couple of small bottles of Stella before deciding to make a move back. "I'll just have a pee before we leave," Sarah informed Jim, and slipping off her bar stool headed for the toilets. She was back within a minute. "They're even worse than the public ones," she said, "I'll just have to go in the sea on the way back."

They strolled leisurely back until they found an area of water relatively free from people and Sarah headed into the water clutching her bag. A bigger than usual wave nearly knocked her over and she asked Jim to come with her to steady her. "It'll look more natural anyway". They waded out until the water was up to their waists, it was pleasantly cool and they stood facing each other as a look of concentration came over Sarah's face. "Careful Jim, I'm going now."

Without thinking Jim dipped his hand into the water and cupped Sarah's pussy. He could feel the stream of urine coming out of her body and it felt warm and very erotic somehow. Sarah stopped peeing, "Jim, what on earth are you doing?"

"It feels nice Sarah, keep going." Sarah complied and Jim once again felt the warm stream around her pussy. "I need to go now, hang on a bit," and with that he let his own bladder release. To his surprise Sarah's hand found his cock and cupped the end, holding it as he peed.

"You're right, very intimate and almost sexy." Giving his cock one last squeeze they waded out of the water and resumed their stroll, drying off in the warm sunshine as they walked.

Arriving back they were greeted by Carey, "Did you see anything interesting, and especially did you find any decent toilets?"

"Sorry Carey, no they all seem pretty disgusting, we've just had a pee in the sea, it seems to be the only viable alternative, you'll just have to bite the bullet and swim out a bit."

"My back teeth are floating so I'll just have to do that. Come on Robin, you can help me." With that they got up and delicately picked their way through the crowded beach and into the water where they stood, looking a little guilty. "There," said Carey upon returning, "that wasn't so bad after all."

The afternoon passed quickly, the sun was very warm and the four of them made frequent trips into the water, not just to have a pee, but generally to cool off. It meant continually re-applying the sun cream but none of them wanted to get burnt. Late afternoon they decided to call it a day and meandered back to the gate where they put on their clothes and strolled back to the hotel, agreeing to meet at six for some drinks prior to finding a restaurant for the evening.

Jim and Sarah peeled of their clothes and headed straight for the shower anxious to wash away the residual sun cream and to freshen up. As usual they got in together, soaking themselves then washing their hair. They had turned off the shower to lather themselves up with shower gel when Sarah reached for Jim's hand and pulled it down to her pussy. Holding it there she looked at Jim then smiled as she began to urinate, the pee flooding from her over Jim's hand and through his fingers, then running down her legs to the shower floor. Jim stood in amazement at his wife's brazenness, then watched as his cock rose to half-mast between them.

"It's not a pee interest you've got Jim, it's a full blown watersports fetish." She laughed pointing to his cock. "I think we need to investigate this further." They squeezed gel into their hands and went to work covering each other in suds, then as Jim went to turn the mixer back on Sarah went down on her knees in front of him, "Pee on me Jim, wash the soap off with your piss." Jim stood before her astounded, but focussing intently, started to pee, a dribble at first then a more powerful stream which Sarah directed over her tits and body by holding Jim's prick in her hand. He finished and she stood, tuning the shower back on to wash away the pee from their bodies. "I think I could quite get into that," she said grinning.

They dried off and decided to get into bed to have a snooze before they went out. They cuddled up to each other and thus dozed off, only waking to a phone alarm to get ready to go out.

The four of them gathered in a bar for a pre-dinner drink, talking excitedly about their day. Robin enquired about the rest of the beach, had they ventured as far as the rocky outcrop he wondered? Jim explained the changed nature of the beach further up but could not elaborate further on what was behind the rocks. They talked about the sights they had witnessed, how natural it seemed for the families playing together in the nude, how totally non-sexual it all was. "Shame really," said Carey, "it would add a bit of spice to see just what goes on when those so-called rules get relaxed. Let's explore further tomorrow." All agreed it was a good idea and they departed to find a restaurant for the evening.

Later, replete with good food and wine they returned to the hotel and bidding each other good night went to their separate rooms. Jim and Sarah followed their usual routine, pee and teeth cleaning and collapsed into bed. They made long and slow love, Jim on top of Sarah, taking their time, talking about the day, then they came together, gentle loving climaxes leaving them relaxed and content.

A new day dawned and the four of them found themselves once more stripping off at the gate, then walking along the beach, past the families already playing happily to the area near the bar where Jim and Sarah had ventured the day before. Once again it was noticeably populated more by couples, of all ages, stretched out in various postures in the sun. It was apparent that standards were different here, many of the women had their legs wide apart, their pussies on open display, their partners often cuddled up to them and as they passed one couple the man reached between the woman's legs and openly fondled her.

They found a spot offering relative seclusion, at least until it got busier, and settled down, covering themselves once more in sun cream. They settled down and noticed that there was a steady stream of people walking along the water's edge, many couples and the odd singleton, both male and female. All were naked as required, many carrying bags and rucksacks.

The beach gradually filled up more, still mostly couples or fours stretching out in the sun. "Is she doing what I think she's doing?" Sarah asked, propping herself up on her elbows and looking at a couple lying about five yards from them. They others looked up and following Sarah's gaze saw a middle aged couple, the man on his back and the woman on her side, her hand rhythmically stroking his very erect cock. As they watched the man sat forward and put his hand between her legs, his hand moving rapidly. They leaned forward and kissed as his cock suddenly erupted, spewing his cum in the air, landing on both of them. The woman stopped her stroking and flicked some of the lumps off her then licked her fingers, laughing. They got up and walked down to the sea, waded in and rinsed themselves off, then stood holding each other in a warm embrace.

"Ah, so that's what they mean by fluid rules," laughed Robin. "I could do with some of that!" he joked.

"You had enough of that last night," retorted Carey, then blushed. "Sorry Jim, Sarah, TMI again!"

A little later Robin and Carey declared a pee break and set off into the sea, leaving Jim and Sarah still sitting on their towels. "I thought you'd need a wee," said Jim, "the amount of water you've been drinking."

"I do, but I've got a little treat for you." With that she shuffled down until her bum was off the mat, then lying on her back propped up on her elbows opened her legs a little. Looking down Jim could see wetness escaping from her pussy, a few spurts at first but then a steady stream running down between her legs onto the hot dry sand where it was absorbed immediately, barely leaving a trace. "You like?"

Jim leaned over and kissed her, "I like very much. Feel." He guided her hand to his stiffening cock, "Let's hope it's gone down by the time they get back." Sarah reached for a bottle of water and poured some over her pussy, washing it then drying it with a corner of her towel.

"If you behave perhaps there might be further treats in store for you later!"

They all went to the beach bar for a drink at lunchtime, enjoying several rounds of Stella, sitting in the shade feeling very mellow. Paying, they left following a path through the scrubby dunes parallel to the beach. Jim stopped, "Sorry I need a pee," and he turned to face one of the bushes.

"Me too," ventured Robin and together they let their streams fly into the scrub.

"What about us?" cried Carey, "where can we go?"

"Just go here," replied Sarah squatting down and let her pee flow to the ground between her legs. Carey looked on in astonishment, then with a resigned shrug of her shoulders copied Sarah's pose and let loose her own stream of piss. Jim could see both women's pussies, the pee streaming out of both, Sarah's a steady stream, Carey's catching on her lips and squirting off at an angle. She reached down, separated her lips and the stream straightened once more.

"A couple that pees together, stays together!" intoned Jim laughing, "That means the four of us are bound together forever in holy pisstrimony!"

"Just as long as you don't piss on my lawn back home," replied Robin.

As they gathered for a drink that evening Robin announced that he fancied a scotch. "Oh, Oh," warned Carey, "that means he'll have too much and snore all night then wake up with a raging hangover."

"No, no trust me, I'll be all right."

"Well if he does you can always bunk down with us," offered Sarah joking.

Robin continued on the scotch all evening, mixing the grain with the grape over dinner but reverting to double scotches later on. By the time they got back to the hotel his eyes were rolling in his head and Jim had to help Carey get him onto the bed. "Mark my words, we won't be seeing much of him tomorrow," said Carey.

Jim crossed through the connecting doors and he and Sarah went to bed, going quickly to sleep after a brief cuddle.

They were awakened a few hours later by Carey tugging on Jim's shoulder. "Look I know it was said in jest, but do you mind if I sleep in here tonight, he's snoring and snorting so badly I can't sleep. If you've got a spare blanket I'll kip down on the floor."

"Don't be silly Carey, come on slide in beside me," offered Sarah, lifting the covers.

"Well if you're sure....?" With that she slid in and they all quickly went back to sleep. Jim was vaguely conscious of being further disturbed by Sarah mumbling something about a pee as she clambered over him, but he soon forgot about it.

He awoke in the morning spooning his wife, his hand around her cupping a breast through her nightie and his morning erection pushing into the crack of her silk covered arse. He nestled in closer thinking that it would be nice to start the day with some gentle sex.

"Oi, Mister, I'm over here!" Opening his eyes he saw a mass of dark hair before him as a finger dug into his back. Quickly he remembered Carey joining them the night before and Sarah swapping places. Embarrassed he backed off, but Carey didn't stir. Turning to Sarah he kissed her good morning, then still thinking of a little morning sex he began to kiss her neck and pull her body tightly into his. "Jim no, Carey will wake up."

"Not if we're quiet." He kissed the join of her shoulder and neck, just above the collar bone, a favourite of hers and he could sense her resolve weakening. A hand slipped to her breast, caressing it through the silk, squashing her nipple. Sarah rolled onto her back and Jim's fingers pulled up the hem of her night dress and toyed with her pussy. Sarah's body responded to his touches and she kissed him passionately, then pulled him on top of her.

His cock pressed into the junction of her thighs and adjusting himself slightly he discovered the entrance to her vagina. Slowly he pushed in, easing his way forward until he was fully embedded in her, then began to move slowly in and out. Sarah moaned with pleasure. "Shush," he whispered, "now who's making the noise?"

They looked across at Carey, still asleep on her front and giggling like two schoolkids, continued to make love. As their passion grew so did their movements, still restrained, trying desperately not to shake the bed or wake Carey. With a shudder Jim came, his cock spurting deep into Sarah who held him tightly, pulling him into her body. Jim slid off and they kissed, grinning at getting away with it.

A few minutes later Carey stirred, clearly befuddled as to what she was doing in their bed, until memories clicked into place. "Sorry guys, I really shouldn't have disturbed you last night, but he was doing my head in." They reassured Carey that it was fine and thanking them profusely, she retreated to her own room.

Three of them met for breakfast, Robin, as predicted electing to remain in bed for the morning. So afterwards Jim, Sarah and Carey headed off to the beach, once more deciding to go further along. It was fairly busy and they had to go right along, almost to the rocky outcrop before they could find a relatively secluded spot where they settled down, Jim lying between the two women. As ever he was a little restless and propped himself upon his elbows to watch the world go by. There was a middle aged couple quite near them and Jim noticed that they seemed to be getting a little amorous, caressing each other, initially just arm and shoulders then in a more intimate way. His hand went between her legs and she seemed to be rubbing his cock.

She suddenly swung over him and sitting astride reached between her legs and slid his cock into her pussy. Her eyes met Jim's and she smiled at him, then totally ignoring her audience, proceeded to rock her hips as they made love. Jim nudged Sarah who sat up and gasped in amazement which alerted Carey opened her eyes and saw what was going on. The woman arched her back as she came and then rolled of the man, snuggling up close to him.

The three of them lay back, their minds reliving what they had witnessed, the Carey said, "I've been like a bitch on heat since we got here, all these cocks and naked bodies, and just when I want one he's bloody hungover in bed. Look, do you two mind if I get myself off? It's alright for you two, you had some this morning."

"But you were asleep!" blurted out Sarah.

"You thought I was but I heard and felt you, I had two fingers inside me all the time but didn't dare even squeak as I knew you'd stop if you knew I was awake."

With that her hand went down to her pussy and to Jim's surprise started rubbing it in a circular movement her labia squashing and rolling under her fingers. He watched, his cock starting to stiffen.