Naughty at Work

Story Info
Stuck in the office Kate decided to get off at work.
1.4k words
4.24
12.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning from physical labor into an office worker was gratifying because her brains were preferred over her sweat. But no one told her how much annoying downtime they had, Kate thought. Since the job wasn't salary she still had to stay in the office watching the clock tick by with nothing to keep her busy. She stares blankly at her computer screen refreshing the news page bored, wondering if office life was all it was cracked up to be.

"Katie, Kate kate! There is number one newbie," She rolled her eyes at the sound of her new boss. When she didn't catch him staring at large breasts contained in uncomfortable blouses that still hugged too tight, he would pester her with annoying tasks that were below her pay grade.

"Hello Stefan, what can I do for you?" She forced a smile and turned to him crossing her legs, his eyes lingered a little too long on her legs. She watched annoyedly as his eyes went from her blue heels up her legs and stopped at her thighs barely covered by the gray striped skirt.

"Oh umm," she rolled her eyes at his salivating as if he even had the capability of satisfying her, not like her girlfriend did that night. The slow and maddening strokes to my throbbing clit, and that fucking feather tickling her lips begging for her to take-

"Kate you listening?" Kate snapped back to reality and smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry Stefan I just seemed to have been lost in thought, what was it you wanted?" Stefan looks her up and down annoyed but shrugs.

"As I was saying, we're taking some big clients in the back and the interns are all out sick, could you cover the front desk? I know you are not our receptionist but do the girl a solid and help her out huh? That's right your a team player, thanks kate!" before she can even answer he's already going into the meeting and shutting the door.

Kate glares at the door and begrudgingly stomps over to the front desk, as she plops into the secretary chair. Looking around the overly brightly lit white lobby with its way to an expensive Christmas tree she feels the buzz of her cell phone.

It's Claire, Her girlfriend Hey kitten how's work going?

Text from Claire always could make her smile no matter how irritated the world around Katie made her.

It's going like shit, they got me working the fucking front desk again like some secretary.

My poor Kitten, they don't deserve you ......wait are you alone up there?

Yeah no one in the lobby, everyone else is in this meeting room behind me

Can they see you?

Kate looked a little confused but turned around to check, she could see them through the glass walls of the fancy meeting space. But they didn't seem to see or acknowledge her at all.

I can see them, but they don't seem interested in seeing me, love. Why do you ask?

Suddenly I felt myself growing warm and wet between my legs as I watched her speech bubble dance in front of me, knowing what was going to come from her.

Kitten, why don't you have a little fun? I left a surprise for you in ur briefcase

Kate's eyes slowly go towards her briefcase, giving a glance at the meeting room before digging inside and finding her prize. It was a clit suction toy, with a sleek black nozzle tempting and scary at the same time.

Suddenly she hears the front door open and out of fear and surprise, she hides the toy between her legs and shuts them tight. Sitting up quickly before the visitor can see and offering her best customer service smile.

"Hello Mr. Geoffrey, the meeting has already started in meeting room 1," the elderly man in the tan suit winks at her, making her internally groan, as he briskly walks back to the meeting room.

Kate breathes a sigh of relief that the toy wasn't noticed, but as she goes to adjust her she feels the suction cup part of the toy connect to her clit and she bites her lip to prevent moaning.

Find my toy pet?

Yes it's currently pressed to my clit, as someone walked thru the door and I needed to hide it

Good girl, you're already 3 steps ahead. Now check your phone I download an app

Kate noticed a new app she hadn't noticed before, it has lips being licked by its tongue, she hit it quickly dying to know what Claire was up to. As the app brightened to life, she felt her clit begin to twitch as the vibrator came to life delightfully sucking and buzzing her sensitive button. Kate lurches forward and covers his mouth quickly while her eyes dart from left to right to make sure no one hears or noticed her sudden reaction.

Kate struggles to gain composure and while the vibrator teases her clit without mercy, she looks back down at her phone screen. A timer has appeared, and it has 10 minutes of counting down.

What the fuck is this?!?!

Is it your new toy kitten? And I expect you to have fun with that timer. Make sure you don't get caught ;)

Kate's mind races as she watches the count squirming in her seat, she looks around again and peers into the meeting room. They haven't noticed her, Kate quietly thinks to herself, Fuck it, it's better than this shit.

She pushes her chair until the desk is against her stomach, and then rocks her hips forward, grinding into the vibrator. The pleasure surges through her warming her thighs, then tingling up her spine.

Three minutes pass when suddenly she feels the sucker begin to quicken its speed and something that's like a tongue flick across her swollen clit. She claws at the desk desperate to keep her moans at bay, but fuck does it feel amazing. Pleasure is waving over Kate with each teasing lick.

"Hey, Kate, Would you mind coming back here to take some notes?" Stefan's voice brings her back to reality and she sits up straight, Shit Not now! She looks over at the timer as it's about to hit the 6-minute mark.

"O-of course I'll be right there!" Kate collects her notepad, and takes deep breaths, holding the vibrator tight between her thighs as she walks into the meeting room confidently and sternly. She ignores the glances, as she's more focused on the maddening strokes to her swollen clit. As she takes her seat she lets out a long exhale, as the vibrator switches its tactics once again. Her eyes widened, luckily everyone turned to pay attention to the presentation.

The vibrator had suddenly sucked till her clit was past her lips, swollen and sensitive. She wanted to groan with pleasure but instead wrote roughly into her notes nearly breaking through the other side. She felt a buzz in her pocket, The timer was nearing the one-minute mark, and there was a message from Claire.

Hope you're alone, little Kitten ;)

As Kate read that last line she felt it, and couldn't help but arch her back, as her swollen clit was vibrated, licked, and teased into pure ecstasy, the moan escaped her lips before she could stop it. As the meeting attendees turned to look at her, she could feel her face growing a red flush. Kate tries to think of an excuse, but the vibrator won't stop and is continuing without any mercy. The orgasm is climbing, spreading through her body and she is desperate to get the attention off of her, she whimpers and grips the notepad close and finally admits defeat as the orgasm racks her body of any dignity she had left.

She sat there sweaty, stockings covered in her own cum hidden beneath her skirt. The men staring at her, all these professional assholes. Kate straightened herself up and smirked.

"That is what it would sound like if your idea would work for the female demographic, too bad you never gonna hear that again." Kate paused a little panicked but luckily the business meeting laughed with her and quietly got back to business. Though Stefan was never going to look at her the same again.

Kate glanced back at her phone and smirked as the little timer ended with a message from Claire calling her a good girl with a cat emoji. She quickly texted her, before focusing on her meeting

I love you, but I can't wait to get vengeance when I get home.