Naughty Before Dinner

Story Info
A couple builds their appetite before dinner.
1.3k words
4.4
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Before Dinner

Hailee was busy at the stove managing the last of the pot roast and the vegetables. As she scooped potatoes and carrots from the crockpot, she heard him come in through the front door. Jared called out "hello".

She replied with a "hey", but did not turn to face him. Instead, she bent over to check the broccoli in the oven. It was hot work at the stove, so she had earlier put on loose shorts, tank top, and tied her hair on top of her head in a messy bun. Checking the oven gave him a full view of her ass. The loose shorts showing just the edge of her cheek. Like she wanted.

He took full notice and put his things down on the entry table. Still with her back to him, he went around the island and kissed the back of her neck. Hailee had a slightly salty taste that was intoxicating. She felt a low buzz of joy in her neck where he kissed her. She oohed to herself and turned to face him.

"Set the table and let's eat, cooed Hailee.

"Ok", he replied.

But, he was not done. He made sure to touch her hips on the way by. Brush across her ass as he carried plates past. Let loose gentle, hot breath on her ear as he leaned in to get cups from the cabinet. All of these little sensations were creating a flush in her. She had hot tingling spots of pleasure on her hips, ear, and ass. On his last pass with the flatware he squeezed past her and dragged his cock across her ass. She could feel his fullness.

With the table set, it was clear, dinner had to wait. Hailee leaned against the island and gave him the look he knew well. He stepped up and kissed her gently on the mouth. Multiple small kisses that gradually grew to deep kisses. She licked his lips and darted her tongue in his mouth. He sucked, just hard enough she could not pull it out. Then he released. He kissed her cheek and then the corner of her jaw. Next, he nibbled her ear lobe, setting off tingles and heat in her ear and neck. He worked his way down the neck to her shoulder and then across the skin to the front so he was kissing her chest above the breasts.

She was fully flushed now. Her areola full and nubby. Her nipples standing erect and straining at the bra. She could feel her vulva and labia get hot and swell. Suddenly she wanted more. She reached down and loosed his pants and tugged. His pants came down to his knees and this underwear dropped enough to show his full head. Pointed up and engorged.

She grabbed his hips and pulled the penis hard against her pubis. It was like pushing a joy button. The feel of that hard rod pressing against her flushed vulva made her gasp.

He gently pulled away and grabbed her shorts and underwear and gently pulled them off. He gazed at her beautiful triangle of hair; the engorged pink labia poking out of her swollen vulva. As he stood up, he lightly dragged his hands along her thighs on a gentle curve inward so he could run his fingers along the outside of the vulva.

From the vulva Jared's hands snake behind and under her ass. He lifts gently and she jumps on the island. Now her breasts are face high for him. He reaches around behind and unclasps the bra while she pulls her shirt off. Her breasts are full with pink areola and large erect nipples. He immediately puts his mouth to her tits and lightly drags his teeth across the areola and all the way to the tip of the nipple. It is like being tickle-scratched with fingernails and causes her to throw her head back, with hot pleasure building in her nipples. She is desperate for him to palm her breasts and squeeze, but he is occupied. So she brings up one hand and squeezes her breast.

He kisses his way down her torso until he gets to the triangle of soft hair. He gently breathes hot air causing a warming sensation. Then his kisses move outward and he kisses along the inner thigh as he kneels. She puts her feet on his shoulders, knees apart with her pleasure fully exposed to him. The engorged labia poking through and the flushed vulva are pink and glistening; waiting for pleasure.

He begins with long flat licks that run from the taint to the clit. The pleasure building as the tongue slides between the labia with a crest of hot tingle at the clit. Lick. Taint, Lick. Clit. Taint. Clit. Her pussy tingles and tightens. Her breasts scream for attention, but Hailee fears if she lets go of the counter the spell will be broken.

He is slowly shortening his licks so that the clitoris gets more attention, but she does not notice. The pressure building in her pubis and the heat growing in her vulva is too intense. She only knows he can't stop. She needs release. His strokes become so short that he is only sucking on the clit. This puts her over the top.

Her head drops backwards, her back arches, and her hips begin to shudder as waves of pleasure ride the shudders of her pelvis out to her entire body. He has to hold on tightly while she squeezes his head with her thighs. He pulls back as the shudders lessen. She slumps flat on the island while the tingles of orgasm dissipate through her body.

He stands up and puts her legs on his shoulders. Then he reaches down and grabs her hips. She knows. She arches up and helps him pull her to the edge. He presses his cock against her vulva and makes short thrusts, sliding his cock between her labia just like he licked. This feels great, but again her need builds and the tightness begins. This is not enough. Sensing this, he makes a full thrust and slides fully inside. She gasps as he fills her. He begins circular motions that rub the clitoris and leans over her to massage her tits.

Jared palms them from below, filling his hands with firm flesh. He squeezes and the pleasure runs straight to the nipples. He knows they need release so he squeezes each nipple between his thumb and fingers and rolls firmly. All the hot electricity in her breasts releases to her body and she can feel herself get wetter.

Using her breasts as an anchor, he begins to thrust in earnest. She can feel the length of him slide out and in. His head rubbing her g-spot and his pubis slapping against her clit giving spikes of pleasure on each stroke.

Her pubis once again begins to tighten with pleasure held back. She can feel hot need just beyond a wall and she wants to break that wall. As the thrusts become more intense, he moves his hands to her hips.

She begins to squeeze her breasts and tweak her nipples. In and out. In and out. The hard counter under her ass disappears from her mind. The gentle discomfort of her raised legs fades to nothing. There is only the rhythmic building of pleasure. Her vag is stretched as tight as it can get and then it breaks.

Heat and electricity release into her body in a rush. She shudders as her pubis squeezes out every bit of pleasure. Wave after wave of heat and electricity. It is like she has been undone. She only knows pleasure and release.

Slowly the world comes into focus and the counter is uncomfortable and her hips are tight. She kicks a leg over his head and turns around. Laying on the counter, her breasts tingle as they are smashed against the cool counter. Legs spread with her pleasure on display, he enters her with intent. Grabbing her hips he thrusts until he groans softly and holds himself all the way in for as long as he can.

She turns and smiles at him. "Dinner is ready."