Naughty Birthday Fun

Story Info
I get a birthday present from my friend's girl.
2.7k words
4.39
12.3k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(These are based on true stories)

My name is Patrick and I was coming up on my 23rd birthday. I was going to be going off to medical school in a couple of weeks and my friends wanted to make sure we went out bar hopping for my birthday which would also serve as a nice send off before leaving for school.

I am a pretty handsome guy and had a lot of luck with girls throughout college. I dated a couple girls, but also enjoyed being single and sleeping around. I am 6'2" with dark hair. I had a good muscular build, but not bulky. I looked good with my shirt off. My dick was a good size too, about 8 inches long and thick. At the time of this birthday, I was single since I was getting ready to go off to school and did not want to be tied down.

One of my best friends, Adam, was there along with his girlfriend, Amanda. We all went to undergrad together. They were behind me by a year. Amanda and I always got along well. She would tell me all the time that when we went out as a friend group that she enjoyed seeing me because I made everything more fun. I always thought she was just being nice. There was always some friendly flirting between us but nothing that I thought was inappropriate or was ever leading to anything. I never thought anything of it.

I had once gone out to a baseball game with Adam, Amanda, and Amanda's slutty older sister Ashley. It wasn't a double date. We were just going out as a group. After the baseball game there was fireworks and Ashley sat next to me and she was squeezing my biceps and we started kissing during the show. On the car ride back home as we sat in the back seat, we were making out like teenagers. I could tell that Amanda was upset but I didn't know why at the time. Long story short, Ashley definitely wanted to put out but Amanda cock blocked because she thought Ashley was too drunk and made her go home with her when Ashley clearly wanted to go to my place. I never knew why she did that because I always thought she liked me and trusted me.

Fast forward to the night of my birthday, Amanda looked great. She was wearing a tight black dress with a short skirt that just made it over her ass. She was very much into working out and had a great sculpted bubble butt. Her dress had spaghetti straps and the top was revealing enough to show a small glimpse of her cleavage. Her breasts looked like they were 32 C. She had brown hair and a beautiful face with girl next door features.

I always thought she was attractive, but because she was my friend's girl, I never thought much about it.

There was about 10 of us in the group that were going out. Nobody wanted to be the designated drivers for the night. We all wanted to have fun drinking like in our college days. We piled into a couple of Ubers.

Adam and Amanda happened to get into two different cars. Amanda and I were in the backseat of one of the cars. The other person in the backseat was my buddy, Mike, and he was a bigger overweight dude. This caused Amanda to have to squeeze a little closer to me.

The car ride was about 20 minutes and we were chit chatting with each other in the car. Amanda was casually putting her hand on my hand or lap for brief seconds or brushing her hand on my forearms and biceps. We were laughing and having fun. I didn't think anything of it.

We finally got to the first bar. There were a lot of hot girls in this bar. We were all having a good time. I was talking to a girl I just met and bought her a drink. I was beginning my second beer when Amanda and Adam ran into me. They kind of awkwardly interrupted the conversation I was having with the girl. Kind of a cock block situation. The girl told me she needed to go to the bathroom and she would be back.

"Adam, we need to get Patrick a girl tonight." Amanda said.

"I actually was in the middle of doing that for myself until you rudely interrupted." I playfully joked with her.

"Bro, when she comes back, we will dip out and let you go to work." Adam said.

"You don't want to hook up with that girl. She's not that good looking. Come on, we can find you a better girl." Amanda seemed a bit tipsy.

The other girl came back and we chatted for a bit longer until her friends dragged her off to a different bar. The girl came close to my ear and told me to meet her at the next place called Aspen, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I told her I would try to.

"See, we will find someone better for you." Amanda smiled and winked. "Come on we haven't done shots yet. What will it be birthday boy?"

"I guess we can do tequila." I said back.

We got a couple round of tequila shots.

"Hey we should head over to Aspen, for our next bar!!" I yelled to the group.

"We could do that or go to Tantrum." My friend Tony said.

"There's this girl I just talked to that said she was going to be at the other place. It felt like she was feelin' me." I said.

"The girls are hotter at Tantrum. We will find you a hotter girl at Tantrum." Amanda said.

I felt dumb for not chasing after that girl, but my friends were having a good time, and I didn't care as long as were all having fun so we all decided to head off to the next bar, Tantrum which was within walking distance. It was a rooftop bar with a great view of the city and the nearby beach with the crashing waves.

When we got to the bar, once again chaos ensued and as a group we started splitting off onto the multiple floors. It was becoming easy to get lost.

I was drinking with two of my buddies and Amanda when I decided I needed to take a piss. On my way to the restroom, I noticed Adam was chatting with a girl. I ran into my buddy Jeff and asked who that was and apparently Adam knew her from before. I went off to the restroom and when I came out, I noticed Adam and the girl were standing closer to the back of the bar and clearly flirting while he was whispering in her ear. They walked off to a secluded area of the bar and started kissing. It wasn't my place to say or do anything. I had been in relationships and was not always a saint myself.

I just made my way back to the group I was drinking with. When I got back, it was only Amanda left at the bar.

"Where did Tony and Pete go?" I asked.

"Oh they're out on the dance floor with a couple of girls." Amanda responded.

"Man, it's my birthday and it seems like I'm the only one who won't get lucky tonight." I joked and put on my best sad face. Amanda had no idea I was also talking about her boyfriend Adam getting lucky.

"It's still early, your luck can still change and she put her hand on mine." Amanda said coyly.

I couldn't help but think about what I had just witnessed Adam doing with the random girl. "Well, so far nobody wants to hang out with me. That girl at the last bar left me, Tony and Pete left me, I don't know where Adam is, and you're probably going to leave me by myself too." Again, I made a pouty face. "Where is Adam by the way?"

"He's downstairs with Jeff and Brittany. Brittany was watching them play pool. I wanted to be up here on the roof. I love it up here and plus I wanted to be around the birthday boy." Amanda said as her face got closer to mine. Her hand was still grazing my forearm and hand.

"Yeah I'm glad you came out tonight." I whispered into her ear as the music was blaring. And we shared a look. She must have seen Adam coming from the corner of her eye because she quickly straightened up when he arrived.

"Hey, where is everyone?" Adam asked.

"Those idiots are out on the dance floor hoping to get laid. Babe can you hold my clutch while I go to the bathroom?" Amanda asked Adam.

"Sure thing." Adam said and Amanda kissed him on the lips with her eyes open looking at me. Adam was immediately distracted and laughing watching Tony and Pete grinding up on two girls.

"Hey, speaking of bathroom, I've also got to take a piss. This place is huge. I don't want to get lost. Amanda, can you show me where the bathroom is?" I said. Amanda knew I was lying as I had just come back from the bathroom a few minutes earlier.

"You're like a little boy, you'd be lost without me" Amanda said as she jokingly offered her hand like I was lost. Adam laughed.

"Don't run off together!!" He joked.

We got closer to the bathroom which was down 1 floor.

"Do you really have to go to the bathroom?" I whispered in her ear.

"No, I was hoping you'd make up a reason to follow me or else I was going to go to the bathroom to play with myself." Amanda whispered back.

I took her by the hand and led her back to the area where Adam had previously been with his mistress girl. I brought Amanda in by the waist and brought my lips down to hers. She returned the kiss. Our tongues darting into each other's mouths. She smelled so great.

We broke the kiss for a moment. With a tiny strand of spit parting from our lips.

"I've always wanted to do this with you." Amanda said.

"Me too". I responded. "Maybe we can find time to do a little more."

She brought me back in for another sensual kiss. Then we broke.

"I'll do anything for you." Amanda bit her lower lip. So much lust in both of our eyes. "It is your birthday after all." And we kissed for a few more minutes, never coming up for oxygen. I had my hands up the back or her dress and groping each ass cheek. Clearly she was wearing a thong.

It took everything in me not to pick her up, wrap her legs around me and rip off her clothes and start fucking her right there. I think she would have been ok with it too if not for the risk of being arrested for indecent exposure.

Eventually, we made our way back to the rest of the group. Everyone wanted to continue drinking but do it at the casino because they wanted to play cards and gamble. Sounded like a fun idea.

We get to the casino, Amanda was watching Adam play black jack and he was on a hot streak. I had made my way over to the slot machines just goofing around not really caring about it all that much. Amanda made her way over to me.

"Hey fancy seeing you again, where is Adam?" I asked

"He's over playing black jack. Any luck with the slots?" Amanda said.

"Not much luck." I said. "But I wouldn't want to waste any luck I have tonight on some stupid games.". I smiled. She looked at me with her sexy smile understanding that I wanted to keep going with our earlier events. It was late at night and different parts of the casino were starting to shut down a little bit. There was this bar that had been closed but the area was still open to sit in. The lights were a little dimmer. Amanda and I got over there and made sure to look around to make sure nobody could see us. I sat her on one of the bar stools as I remained standing. The second we finished monitoring for suspicious eyes, we returned to our previously interrupted make out session.

We took turns sucking on each others tongues for a brief second at a time. I ran my right hand over her left breast. I gave it a firm squeeze then found her nipple with my thumb and flicked back and forth over it. She was moaning as her nipple hardened. I wanted so badly to just bring her dress down and feast on her tits.

I was definitely buzzed at this point and my judgment was not the best. I felt bad that I was doing this with Adams girl, but he shouldn't have let me see him making out with that other girl earlier in the night. Plus Adam was known to fuck other girls behind Amanda's back.

I had my hand on her knees. I was starting to rise my hand up her skirt as we made out. She broke the kiss and I kissed at her neck as she looked around to see if anyone was watching. I made my way to her panties and slipped them to the side. Her pussy felt so smooth. The lips were so soft. I slipped my middle finger in. Like butter. She was so wet.

Amanda was biting her lower lip and letting out a little moan as I dug my finger deeper inside her. I continued to gently kiss at her neck and whispered "How does that fucking feel?"

"It feels...ama...amazing" Amanda panted.

"We're such assholes, doing this.." I said.

She moaned.

"...imagine if we got caught." I said.

"Oh my go...god" Amanda whispered as I got my ring finger into her pussy.

"Do you ever think about my cock?" I whispered.

"Mmmhmm" I dug my fingers in deeper and faster.

"Do you ever think about my cock buried in this tight pussy?" I asked.

"Mmmhmm" Amanda couldn't get any words out.

"Is that why you didn't want me sleeping with your sister earlier this year?" I asked.

"Mmmhmm"

"Is that why you didn't want me to continue flirting with that girl earlier tonight?"

She just looked into my eyes with a hungry lust and nodded her head. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and she took them into her mouth puckering her lips around them sucking her juices off them. Then she licked around the fingers and gave gentle kisses in an exaggerated fashion to my fingers. I would have given anything to take my cock out at that second and have her demonstrate the sucking she just performed.

Off in the distance, I could see Tony and Pete. They weren't looking at us. I readjusted her panties and lowered her skirt to cover her perfect pussy.

"We're going to have to stop baby." I gave her a quick kiss on the neck and lips. "These guys are coming over."

And we kind of straightened up. Those guys made their way over to us. It had to be obvious that Amanda and I had been fooling around that night but because everyone was a little drunk, I don't think they were too perceptive.

That was the last little bit of messing around that we did that night.

The next day I woke up feeling a tad blacked out from the events of the night before. I could remember the highlights but it felt like a whirlwind. I felt some guilt for messing around with my buddy's girl but I thought to myself that it was a one time thing and wouldn't happen again.

I looked over to my phone and there was a message from Amanda. It read:

"I know what we did last night was wrong but I can't stop thinking about how good it felt." There was a smile face emoji.

I was going to be leaving for med school soon, maybe one more time won't hurt.