Naughty Birthday Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Friend’s cheating gf sexts with me.
1.9k words
4.7
6.2k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aftermath. This is part 2 of "Naughty Birthday Fun".

(These are based on true stories.)

In the two weeks after my birthday and leading up to going off to medical school I had gotten so busy with running errands and tying up loose ends. I never really got a chance to meet with Amanda face to face since we fooled around on my birthday. We had messaged a very small amount but things died down.

A couple days before I was set to head off to school, I received a message from her.

"Hey, I know you're leaving this week. I was just hoping I could see you in person to wish you luck."

Just getting the message from her got me a little aroused. It got me thinking back to the other night. Even though it wasn't sex, the events of that night get me revved up, and sadly a lot of it had to do with it being behind Adam's back. That's what made it so hot. But at the same time, as hot as it was, I knew we needed to not let it go any further because Adam was a close friend and I didn't want to lose that friendship. I decided I would meet with her and humor her. After all, Amanda and I had also developed a friendship even if it was through Adam.

I texted her back letting her know that I was leaving in two days and we could meet for coffee.

The next day we both arrived at a cafe that was out of our local area so that way we didn't accidentally run into Adam. We both arrived at around the same time.

Amanda looked fantastic. She was wearing tight low rider designer jeans with the holes in the thighs. The jeans hugged her hips and ass almost like they were painted on. Her breasts filled out her gray tank top and she wore an unbuttoned cardigan with her cleavage showing. Her brown hair was perfectly straightened a little more than shoulder length and the tip of her hair on the right side touched at the top of her breast.

She smiled and gave me a big hug when she saw me. The small sniff of her hair and perfume was intoxicating. We each ordered our coffees and went to a table to sit and chat.

It was a lot of small talk at first about me going off to medical school. She was getting set to finish up her final year of college. Her and Adam went to the same university. Finally we broached the subject of what happened between us on my birthday.

"Hey about your birthday..." Amanda started. She began to purse her lips.

"What about it?" I chuckled and brought my hand to my chin as if I was pondering what she was talking about.

"Yeah, exactly, there was nothing interesting right?" She laughed and continued, "it was fun and I meant what I said the next day. I'm glad it happened. But I know you and Adam are great friends. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me. Him and I have been together for so many years and I love him so much. But it can get monotonous at times, and I guess I wanted some excitement and something different. Maybe just for one night. I didn't want it to happen with just anyone, but I wanted it to happen with someone I trusted."

"I get that. I think we both enjoyed ourselves and may have said some things, but sometimes you get caught up in the moment. Plus alcohol helped play a huge role." I said to her.

"Yeah we definitely said some things." She smiled. "Thanks for being so cool about it. I never want to be the girl that comes between friends. If you can keep it between us, I would owe you." Amanda smiled sexily.

"Your secret is safe with me." I said as i gestured with my hand zipping up my lips. She giggled.

We finished up our drinks and got out to the parking lot.

"When is the next time you think we'll see each other?" She asked.

"I'll be in town for Christmas break."

"Me too!!" She beamed. "Well I'm going to miss you." She came and gave me a hug. She felt so small in my arms. I wrapped her tightly. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She kissed me on my cheek too and it lingered for a half second.

"I'll miss you too!! Don't be a stranger, message me anytime." I said. "Especially if you're bored." I winked.

She laughed. "Will do!!!"

We got into each of our cars and went our separate ways.

-------------------------------------

Fast forward to a few months later in November and I was in my third block of my first semester. I had a big exam coming up in 1 week in the cardiovascular system.

Since starting medical school, I was buried in studying and had made some few friends. I signed up to be a 1 on 1 tutor for anatomy and physiology. It always helped me to consolidate information when I could teach others, but it was also a great way to meet hot girls. I had helped tutor a couple of cute girls, and I definitely could tell they were into me. Even still, I didn't make any moves in those first few months. I had not really gotten much time to date or hook up because I was still transitioning into my first semester and making sure I started off well with my grades.

That being said, I was still very horny like basically every day. I resorted to a lot of masturbation and definitely would revisit my night with Amanda a lot in my thoughts. Only in my thoughts, we went back to my place and sealed the deal. It was just one of the many thoughts that a guy has when he goes to stroke the sausage. I didn't think much of it.

On one particular Monday night, I was taking a break from studying and watching some Netflix. I got a text message from Amanda: "How's my favorite dreamy doctor doing? It's been so long."

I thought to myself that this is what I needed. This should serve as a fun little break from studying.

"Oh you know how it goes. My dreaminess is being wasted on hours of studying in my apartment rather than being out in the world letting people soak me in." I jokingly responded.

"Oh that's such a shame!! The girls don't know what they're missing!! (Wink emoji)" She said. "So how's the talent over there? Anyone new in your life?"

"There's some quality talent, but I have been too busy and haven't had time to explore anything." I responded.

"Oh what a shame!! What are you doing to get by?" She asked.

"Well I'm not proud of it, but I think we both know the answer. (Devil emoji)" I said. As I typed this last comment, I thought to myself, I wonder how things are going between her and Adam, so I decided to beat around the bush. "But then again, maybe you don't know what I'm talking about. After all, you're in a relationship and you probably rarely go a night without being satisfied."

"Well that's simply not true. No amount of satisfaction ever stops me from having to take care of myself from time to time." Amanda hit back.

"Is that true? Why settle for that when you can have the real thing anytime you want. You see Adam every day." I chirped back.

"Cookies and cream is my favorite ice cream, but I don't eat it every time I go to an ice cream parlor. Sometimes a girl needs some variety." Amanda said.

"Is that so? Does a certain dreamy person qualify as variety? (Wink emoji)" I figured I would shoot from the hip.

"That's on a need to know basis!!" She replied.

"Well I need to know!!!" I cried back.

"Well if you have to know...yes." She said.

"Don't feel bad. In my head, I've replayed that one night more than a few times, only changing a few details." I chimed in.

"Which details did you change." She asked with high anticipation for the response.

"That you went home with me instead of Adam." I said.

"And what happened?" She asked.

"You were more satisfied than you would have been with Adam." I said.

"Is that so? See, in my mind we never got that far." Amanda said.

"Any reason?" I replied.

"You didn't measure up especially in comparison to Adam. (Wink emoji)". She responded.

I knew where she was steering this conversation and I was prepared for it. In this day and age, everybody has pics of their junk ready to hit send. But I wanted to play out the string a little longer.

"Well that hurts. (Sad face emoji)." I said.

"Sometimes, the truth hurts." Amanda responded.

"Truth? You have no evidence to back up that claim." I said.

"You're right. I might need some convincing. (Devil emoji)" Amanda replied.

"Ok, but remember, you asked for this. Don't let the truth smack you in the face." I said. I sent her a picture I had previously taken. It was a selfie. It was from a year and a half ago. I decided to take it after a great upper body work out. My shirt was off and my six pack abs looked trim. I had always been lean and my swimmer's V was pointing right to my erect cock. My cock is a good 8 inches and thick and this picture made it look glorious. A few veins were engorged on the sides leading up a perfectly circumcised shaft all the way to the head. I had saved it on my phone and any time I would send it to a girl, they were always impressed and practically begging to fuck.

I knew it was bigger than Adam because him and I had stood next to each other when peeing outside at night when we were in college and I've taken a glance.

"Well I stand corrected. (Eyes in love emoji)" Amanda knew it was me because she had seen me many times with my shirt off when we would go swimming during the summers.

"You knew what you were doing. Now I feel exposed. I'm out here naked and what do I get in return?" I said.

"(Hmm emoji)" Amanda said.

Then she sent me some of her best work from her private collection. The first picture was her in her yoga pants but completely topless. She had such perky C cup breasts with medium size areolas and hard eraser point nipples.

The second picture was virtually the same except it was from her mid section down and she pulled her yoga pants down to expose her pussy. She looked so hot with her thin waist and belly piercing. Clearly she worked out because you could see some of her upper abs showing. Her pussy was completely shaved with the most delicious set of lips.

The last picture she sent was of her turned around and bent over with her pants down. Her cheeks looked like two halves of a heart. Her perfect pussy was visible from behind. Amanda's legs looked amazing as they were clearly sculpted in the gym. I would have given anything to ram her from behind for hours.

"I'm a fan." I responded.

"Now I can die in peace knowing you approve." She joked.

"Well tonight it looks like we've opened Pandora's box." I said.

"Nothing is shutting it at this point." She said.

"It's inevitable" I said.

"You could say that. I better hit the hay. Have fun tonight, I know I will. (Blowing kiss emoji)" Amanda said.

"Night." I replied.

I could not wait for Christmas break.