Naughty Influences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the mess you made." Brie said, lightly and playfully slapped my thigh.

"What a naughty boy, you are." Cleo added.

"Well, I think it was a team effort actually." I said as I rose from the bed and as I did, the girls followed and put their arms around me. "And now; I think we all need a shower." I said, now guiding them to my personal shower that was connected to my bedroom.

"Hmmm... what a lovely idea." Cleo said as she grabbed my left ass cheek and gave it a playful squeeze.

"A very lovely idea, we have some of the best fun when we're all slippery when wet." Brie said as she then grabbed my right ass cheek as squeezed it just as Cleo had with the other.

"Best night ever." I said before we all laughed as we made our way to the shower. While I was in the shower with Brie and Cleo; we showered all of the nights mess from ourselves and I couldn't take my eyes off of the two as they soaped each other up. We almost got into another fuck session during our shower but we we're all exhausted from our previous fucking. The girls did promise a surprise for me in the morning and I was looking forward to see what it was.

Afterwards; we went back to bed, but not before we changed the sheets. Nobody wanted to sleep on bed sheets drenched in sweat, cum and pussy juice.

Then; I laid down and both girls crawled on either side of me and joined me. I put my arms around them and their hands and legs overed me before we raised the sheets. And just before darkness took me into sleep, I felt both Brie and Cleo's hands drift down to my crotch where one put her hand on my cock as the other put her hand on my balls. I let out a sigh of pleasure at their subtle touch and I heard light giggles come from them both before the girls and I all fell asleep in our bed of erotic delights.

*************************

In the mourning; Diana woke up from her bed, hating how the sun light was shining through her bedroom window. She whined at the bright light coming through so she turned over and as she did, she looked to see that Brie and Cleo were gone. At first; Diana's mind didn't respond to her friends being gone because she was still half asleep but then she opened her eyes again and started to wonder just where they had gone.

"Brie? Cleo?" Diana lightly called their names but was given no answer.

Diana stumbled out of bed and went to the bathroom so see if they were there but instead found it empty. Diana looked to see that their purses were still in her room so they didn't leave so she continued to search the house. First she checked the lounge room; then the kitchen, the down stairs bathroom, back yard / pool but still, she couldn't find them.

"Where are these two?" Diana asked herself.

That's when Diana heard the subtle sound of light giggles coming from up stairs. She thought that they must have passed her another way when she was looking for them so she went back up stairs. Diana walked to her room back just when she was passing her dad's room, she heard giggling coming from his room instead of her own. Diana stopped in her tracks and became very confused at why it sounded like her friends were in her dad's room.

"Brie? Cleo?" Diana said as she gently pushed her dad's bed room door open. First; Diana noticed her friends clothes on the floor mixed with her father's boxers. Then she could see the end of her father's bed with three pairs of legs sticking out. And then she saw a sight that she would never forget: the sight of her friends naked in bed with her father. Luckily though; her father had some of his blankets around his waist so that she wasn't exposed to seeing her father fully naked with her friends that were clearly jerking him off under the sheets. She could tell from the tent at his waist and their hands meeting around it, the sheets rising and falling as the stroked his cock.

"What are you two doing?" Diana said, almost yelling as she entered the room to such a sight.

Mr. Bow then saw Diana and couldn't help but grin widely to being caught in such a situation.

"You said it last night. Your dad just needed to get laid so we came to help your dad, and well... he came for us." Brie said as she continued to play with Mr. Bow's cock under the sheets.

"Yeah, he came many times." Cleo said as she nuzzled up to Mr. Bow, her hand playing with his knob.

"But he's my dad." Diana said as she turned to avoid looking at what her friend were doing to her father.

"He's our daddy now." Both Brie and Cleo said together. They then wrapped one of their legs around his body and started stroking him even faster and harder under the sheets. Mr. Bow gasped as both Brie and Cleo attempted to further his pleasure with their double hand-job.

"Oh my god, this is so wrong." Diana said as she walked away in disgust and down the hallway.

"Oh; honey, remember your punishment?" Mr. Bow called out.

"Yeah?" Diana said, wondering where this was going.

"This is punishment enough, I guess." Mr. Bow said as he laid his head back and let Brie and Cleo continue to gently stroke him as they giggled with each other. Later; the girls made yet another mess in Mr. Bow's bed as he blew a load all over the sheets after such a hand-job from the two of them.

**********************

Afterwards; Diana got better with her father's rules and never broke them after that night.

Mr. Bow had also changed because of Brie and Cleo after their night of satisfaction and much needed release of tension. He allowed them to continue being Diana's friends and he also continued being their friend whenever they came over, even when Diana wasn't there.

Brie and Cleo also changed their ways, after that night. Brie went on to become a nun; helping those in need of guidance. And Cleo became a guidance counsellor at the local high school. Na; their still the biggest sluts you would ever meet. They actually became porn stars that worked together in almost every scene.