Naughty Little Bunny

Story Info
A couple in a long distance affair meet for the first time.
2.1k words
4.18
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a Playboy bunny tattooed on her hip. It was one out of several that adorned her body, but it was that one that best defined her, not because of her being evil or nasty to people did she call herself Bad Little Bunny.

H. referred to herself that way because of the many nasty thoughts and fantasies that flew through her head on a daily basis.

She had a long distance relationship with benefits with M. Most evenings she could be found on her bed and on the phone with him. Phone sex was the game they played and both were content to keep things limited to that activity.

But there was genuine affection between them regardless of the miles that separated them.

It happened that, one snowy and icy day, M. was walking to the grocery store when he hit a patch or black ice. He flew head over heels, breaking both his leg and arm.

He was rushed to the hospital where he stayed several days. H. went a little crazy without hearing his voice or his passionate moans. She decided to call call; at first her calls went to his voice mail until his mailbox became full with messages from her, some of which were recorded orgasms to let him know she missed him.

Thoroughly frustrated, she decided, "Enough of this bullshit," and decided to do what she hadn't done these past several years. She'd confront him head-on, face-to face, so she booked a flight to his hometown and then took a cab to his home.

H. didn't quite know what to expect. She'd become obsessed thinking and worrying about him and her thoughts ran the whole gamut of fear, anger and, yes, passion about what might lie ahead. Was M. shunning her because he wanted to end the relationship? Maybe, she thought in her wildest and most disturbing fantasy, he might even be lying dead in his home.

Snow from a recent blizzard was still on the ground and it crunched noisily beneath her feet as she made her way around the daunting snow mounds. Edging up as close as she dared, she tried in vain to look in the window but it was covered with a lacy covering of frost.

They had often thought about the various scenarios involved in actually meeting in the flesh as sure-fire fantasy material that would easily get them to the point of mutual masturbation. In the past H. had wondered if her first passionate kiss with him would be in an airport? Maybe a prearranged meeting in a hotel at a tropical vacation destination? It sounded good to them both when she brought it up. Never did in her wildest imagination, neither did she think she'd be skulking around his house struggling to see him through his icy windows. Her heart was racing and she felt a bit ill before she screwed up her courage and rang the doorbell. She waited on his frozen doorstep brushing the snow off of her boots until she heard the door's locks being opened.

When the two saw each other, they both registered complete amazement at what was standing there before them. He couldn't believe that she was standing there right in front of him and she couldn't believe that he was in his pajamas and robe, sitting in a wheelchair with casts on his arm and leg.

"What?" he said in stunned amazement, not able to find his voice.

"I was worried when I didn't hear from you and...."

"Well, don't just stand there in the cold, come in."

"You mean you're not angry?"

"Get over here." And when she did, they kissed long and deeply for their very first time.

He grudgingly broke the deep kiss and hung her coat in a closet as she took off her boots.

"I was just going to make tea..Do you want some?"

"I'd love some. You have a nice house," she exclaimed looking around her.

"And in case you're wondering about this...," he said, pointing to the casts on and he told her about his fall and hospitalization.

"You should have called."

"You're right. I should have, except that when I fell, I totaled my phone and couldn't get out to buy a new one. I haven't been out of the house for days."

"Well, then, I guess you're forgiven. I just ... I just I can't believe I'm here and you're right in front of me."

"Me, either."

They drank their tea and he told her all about the surgery he'd gone through to repair his leg. She told him that she had hoped she wouldn't find a corpse. when she arrived. They both laughed at that.

After a dinner of soup and a salad, he told her he was feeling tired. The painkillers he'd been prescribed made him drowsy. She noticed that there was something he wanted to say, but didn't. It wouldn't come out of his mouth. Finally, he blurted it out.

"I, uhh, I have a guest room."

"That's not exactly what I had in mind, but okay."

"I'm sure you didn't have these casts in mind either. I mean, it would be great, you know if ... I mean I'd love to, but my leg and my arm take up so much space."

"If it's not a twin bed, I bet we can manage," she said with a glint in her eye.

"Well, yeah, hell, of course I'd want to."

"Then it's settled," she said smilingly as she gave him another passionate kiss.

She slowly got out of her street clothes and put on her flannel pajamas, making sure he saw every inch of her body as she undressed. After helping M. wriggle out of his robe, she tenderly helped him into bed. Once in there, they looked at one another silently, just staring into each other's eyes and then began to kiss. Neither one had any idea who started it. She could feel his effect on her between her now-damp legs and, in spite of his pain and in spite of pharmaceuticals, M."s cock was rising nicely to the occasion, creating a tent in his pajamas.

Carefully she unbuttoned the fly of his pajamas and snaked her warm hand into the fly as he unbuttoned the top of her pajamas and caressed her breast with their large brown nipples.

Gently, she took his good hand (the one without the cast) and placed it on her now-soaked pussy.

His fingers played lightly over her clit while another of his fingers split her lips and entered the well-lubricated pussy he'd talked about and fantasized about all those many phone calls.

She adjusted his body so that the cast wouldn't get in the way and began to suck his hard cock. It was as thick as he'd said it was as she struggled to fit him into her warm, wet mouth.

"Fuck my mouth. Fuck my mouth. Oh please M.."

But with the heavy plaster cast on his leg, he couldn't fuck her the way he wanted to fuck her; deep into her throat..

Up and down her mouth went on his hardness as she stroked her spit-soaked hand up and down in time with her mouth.

He was stroking her clit as he gently pressed on her nub of her g-spot as she bucked three times, screaming, "I'm gonna cum. Make me cum M.. Make me squirt." He felt her pussy swelling as she finally managed to fit his cock into her throat. "Aaaa!" He screamed as pulse after pulse of his cum leapt from the tip of his cock and into her mouth. It was his orgasm that triggered hers as she squirted in an arc over and over again onto the bed.

"Oh God! That was something else. It was just like I imagined it would be," she told him as she snuggled close to him.

But he was already fast asleep.

In the still-damp bed, M. awoke to find her on her side, leaning on her elbow, smiling at him. The room glowed with dawn's warm, buttery light both from the sun and the snow cover outdoors.

"Stop that!' M grumbled in his just woke up voice." Don't stare at me."

"Grouch. It's just that I can't believe I'm here. With you and last night was so perfect and even better that I thought it would be."

"Mmmmm," he smiled, "I can't believe it either. Meds or not, I'm sure I've never had a blowjob like that in my life. Are you angry with me for... you know, falling asleep on you."

"No way. Not after what happened in this bed last night."

"It was outstanding, wasn't it?"

And before either one realized it, they were involved in another passionate kiss, their tongues dueling, her mouth sucking his tongue into her mouth. Morning breath be damned. His hands were all over her, caressing every square inch of her voluptuous body. She squirmed in bed trying to position herself so that she was lying on top of him, spreading her thighs into a near split as she squirmed around on his body in search of a comfortable position for them both. She slowly inched herself forward so that she found herself with her pussy planted firmly on his mouth. "I've dreamt of this for so long. I can't believe we're..." and she groaned, "yes. right there," as his tongue explored her sodden pussy.

He placed his hand on her ass, encouraging her to let his mouth trace her clit, the lips of her pussy and eventually her pink asshole. "Yes. My ass. Do my ass and make me your anal slut! She couldn't help herself. There was no holding back as her pussy exploded in passion. But she wasn't about to stop and she told him so. A second orgasm, bigger than the first caused her consciousness to flare in sparkling color just as as her generous fluids inundated his unsuspecting mouth and chest.

She could tell that he, too, was having a good time; his cock was standing at attention. Dismounting, she thrust his cock in her mouth and down her gullet in one quick move, savoring the taste of his pre-cum and her own cum. The mixture was an aphrodisiac urging her passion further and further.

Grunting, he place his good hand behind her head and drew her down further and further, but she didn't want him to cum. No, she had other plans as she withdrew her mouth,, scooted down and, with no friction at all, slid him into her waiting pussy.

"I want that dick in my cunt. Now. Now. Don't make me wait.

He thrust back at her as best he could, savoring the warm, wet clutching of her insides of her body.

"Do you like it? Hmmm. Do you like my cunt?" she asked."Tell me how much you want it. How much you need it. Oh! Oh! Oh shit I'm cumming again."

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." he grunted wanting to drive deeper inside her. He held onto her hips for dear life as best he could as she bounced cautiously, yet passionately on top of him.

"Am I hurting you?" she asked wondering if his grunts were his pleasure or his pain. "Do you want me to stop.? I'll stop if you want to.. I ..."

"Don't you dare fucking stop." he shouted.

"Then fuck me. Make me yours. Fuck me as hard as you want."

No sooner had she screamed that, then he felt the familiar tickling in his balls that signaled that a powerful cum was on its way.

She sensed it and asked, "Where do you want to cum, baby? Tell me" she asked without skipping a beat. "You can cum in my cunt, my ass, my mouth or all fucking over me."

And with that, he groaned, "Oh fuck!" as he shot his load into her wet and waiting pussy.

The rest of the weekend was not very different and by the time the end of it was coming near, they each felt a little sad and very tired and filled with carnal passion and tenderness. When the weekend was over, it made them both sad and moody and when her ride came, he felt a lump in his throat.

"I'm glad I came,"

"... and came and came," he joked. "Next time I'll be the one doing the surprising. And there will definitely be a next time... and we can focus on that lovely ass of yours."

"Promise?" she asked.

"I promise," he told her while holding her soft hand. M. closed the door not wanting to see her ride away in the cab and, as he wheeled his chair back into the living room, his eyes burned and he made a promise to himself that this would not be the end of their affair.