Naughty Little Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agreeing with Dan that it might be a good idea to get a quick shower before round two began, she had to admit, it really did feel good to stand under the warm spray and rinse away all the cum and sweat that covered her body. But the moment she pointed the showerhead at her lower extremities, she let out a startled gasp when the showerhead hit her tender pussy and ass, reminding her of just how wickedly hard she'd been used. Though all those cocks had sure done a number on her, no matter how sore, she wouldn't have changed a thing. And once Dan left her alone to dry off, she could hardly wait to get back to let them finish what they'd started, despite how tender she was.

And the moment she stepped out of the bathroom, she let out a gasp. One of them with long black hair was standing outside waiting for her, holding some rope, and grinning like the devil himself. "I like to tie a woman up, so she can't fight me," he informed her, winding the rope around her hands and wrists before she even knew what he was doing.

Her heart jumped at the thought of not only being fucked hard by such a beast of a man, who had to be well over six foot six, with the body of weightlifter, but also being helplessly bound while he did it. Then before she knew it, he had her tossed over his shoulder, slapping her hard on her bare ass as he stalked across the bedroom with her, and roughly tossed her onto the bed, so hard that her body bounced in the center of the mattress once he dropped her.

And in no time he had her wrists bound over her head, tied to the headboard. And then her eyes went wide when he pulled out a big fat scary looking vibrator, along with a scarf to gag her -- obviously, so she couldn't scream. And once he circled the gag around her head, holding the vibrator close to her face, watching her eyes go wide, he muttered, "Thought I'd warm you up with this. I like to put things in a woman's pussy and watch her squirm while I fuck her hard with some my favorite toys. Makes me good and hard, and the better to fuck you with, my dear," he said, chuckling at his attempt at humoring her as he began to stroke his monstrous cock in his hand, making her eyes pop open even wider and her heart pound almost out of her chest at the sight of him about to attack. And he was just so fucking thick and so incredibly long that Tara actually wondered, for the first time ever, if she actually could take it all, and of course survive.

Her skin anxiously prickling and her chest really beginning to heave, she watched wide-eyed as a few other men wandered back into the bedroom smiling at the sight of her bound, helpless and totally at his mercy. And once she heard the hum of the vibrator firing up, she thought her eyes would pop out of her head when he said, "Each of you take hold of one of her legs boys, I want her opened up nice and wide when I push this monster up inside her cunt and give her pussy a good hard work out."

And oh lordy, when they each grabbed an ankle and spread her wider than she'd ever been spread, her eyes nearly popped when the man with the giant cock and equally scary vibrator began pushing it against her open pussy lips. Then she winced as she felt the sting of it stretching her insides to fit it as he began to ruthlessly work it up inside her. All of them nodding their approval and making grabs for their cocks as they watched her pussy being stretched and filled so unbelievably hard, that she began to wonder if he'd actually split her in two. And the deeper he pushed in, the fuller she felt, her poor pussy already stinging like crazy just from the tightness of the fit. And working it in and out of her didn't really help ease the snugness, or her discomfort, since there was no give to the thick, hard plastic, unlike a real erection.

"You ever seen a cunt worked this hard before?" he chuckled, asking the rest of the guys now crowded into the room, all of them grinning from ear to ear as they took in what he was doing to her. As he worked at torturing her poor throbbing pussy, her heart pounding, Tara watched wide-eyed as nearly all of them got busy, fisting themselves in their hands and beating themselves off, she imagined they were practically going to drown her with such an enormous load of cum once they all came.

And soon everyone in the room was pounding their cocks in their fists as they shook their head, letting out satisfied grunts, watching the biggest of all of them work her pussy. Some of them growling with need, others licking their lips at the sight of her legs spread open painfully wide, her bare cunt filled to bursting with the shockingly thick black vibrator being worked in and out of her, so deep and so hard, that he'd managed to visibly stretch open her red swollen pussy for all of them to enjoy.

Anxiously shifting her ass on the bed, amazingly, despite her discomfort, Tara found herself surprisingly aroused by being watched as he abused her, especially seeing them all getting themselves off. Blown away by the delectable sensation of pain radiating from her hot burning cunt throughout her entire body, all while being helplessly bound with her pussy on full display while being used more cruelly than she'd ever been used, was almost more than she could fathom.

Yet, gazing at the room full of men with lust-glazed eyes, she knew they had the power to give her what she needed, to make her feel like a nothing but a vessel for their desires - whatever they might be. And oddly she could almost taste the power she held over them, too, despite being bound, which was what her body craved more than almost anything else, to make men lose themselves in her completely. Then finally she both felt and heard the dildo pulling out of her squelching snatch. Obviously enjoying himself, the big heavy-set man gave her burning pussy a sharp open-handed slap, and laughed as he watched her whole body flinch as the sting of it rode through her veins. "How did you like that? Hard enough for ya, bitch?"

Her heart beating out of control, she watched him crawling up the bed and getting on his knees between her legs, fisting his cock in his hand. Instantly she could feel the pressure of the fat mushroom tip pushing into her swollen, aching cunt. And at first the pain of penetration was so acute, she wanted so much to scream, but with the gag in her mouth, all she do was let out a muffled cry. And as he began to push in deeper, her eyes began to fill from the sting of being nearly spit in half, and yet somehow, unbelievably, it an odd way, it still felt too indescribably good for words.

There was just so much pain, that every last inch of her was aching, from her scalp to her toes, and yet she was feeling the kind of degradation she'd only ever dreamed of, being made to feel like nothing but a fuck toy for all these horny men, that wanted nothing more than to use her for their pleasure and then toss her aside once they were done. Staring around at the room at their hungry gazes, as they watched her being savagely fucked by an absolute beast of a man, it was so much more than she ever dreamed. For her it was like reaching sheer and utter nirvana as she shut out the pain and willed herself to enjoy the intoxicating thrill of being taken and used so crudely with all of them watching it happen, and reacting by coming as hard as the man who was using her.

When he lifted her legs and began smacking her ass hard over and over again as he fucked her, slamming into her insanely hard with every thrust, the burning sting of it only made it more real for her and that much more exciting and undeniably arousing . And despite how selfishly hard he was taking her, she was more convinced than ever that this was all she'd ever wanted. All of it, every last thing they were doing to her, no matter how depraved.

Just then Dan walked into the room, and seeing her tied up and gagged, he quickly strode over the bed, asking her, "Holy shit, Tara. Are you okay?"

Her chest heaving so hard by now she could barely breathe, though she nodded her head to tell him she was fine, he still untied the gag and dropped it by her head. Then he said to the man slapping her ass and ruthlessly plowing her pussy, "Not sure anyone agreed that we'd tie her up and gag her, Ray. So I'd say you're done with her, and we're going to untie her and this is all going to stop. I think she's had enough."

Though her wrists were burning from the rope, and her pussy felt like it was on fire, Tara nearly let loose and cried, hating to think it might all be coming to an end. Especially not with how good it had made her feel to be used so brutally hard, especially with all of them naked and eagerly jacking off around her, like she was all they'd ever need.

Once Dan untied her, using the gag to wipe the sweat from her face, seeing how chafed her wrists were from the rope burns and how red and raw her pussy looked, he winced and shook his head. Then pointing a finger at the door, he told them, "Okay, guys, the party's over. It looks like the lady really has had enough, so you'd all better go."

Although one or two of them grumbled under their breath that they weren't quite done with her, they still did as he asked and filed out of the bedroom, got dressed and left, a few of them even nodding and telling her thanks as they walked out.

After he'd seen the last of them out and locked up his apartment, Dan walked back into the bedroom and blew out a frustrated breath as he looked her over. "Jeez, Tara, I'm really sorry things got so out of hand. I know I promised to keep an eye on you, but I got on a winning streak playing poker, and forgot to check to see how you were. So are you really okay?"

Although she nodded that she was, her pussy and ass begged to differ, everything was just so unbelievably sore that she couldn't hide her wince as she carefully tried to make her way off the bed. But thankfully Dan was right there to help her, supporting her with an arm around her waist as she gingerly slid her stinging ass off the mattress, somehow managing to get to her feet.

As she slowly made her way into the bathroom, Dan called out to her, "I wouldn't check yourself out below the waist in a mirror if I were you, Tara. Just take my word for it you're raw and red as a beet down there."

Tara nodded, stopping to catch her breath with her hand on the door jamb to keep herself from falling over. "Yeah, I can feel it now, too. Now that the adrenaline rush of it is wearing off, everything's really starting to burn, especially everything between my legs."

Dan flashed her a smile. "Well, I'd offer to kiss it better, but I think even that would sting right now."

As sore as she was, somehow she managed to chuckle and tell him, "You're probably right." When he came and put his arm around her to help her into the bathroom, taking hold of his hand and giving it a squeeze, she suggested, "But how about I give you a rain check?"

Gently hugging her to his side, he said, "Actually, I think I'd like that."

Once inside, she leaned her weight against the bathroom counter, too sore even to sit on the closed toilet seat while he got down on his knees and poured her a bath. And without even turning his head to look at her, his tone suddenly serious, Dan said, "Just so you know, this is the last time I'm setting up one of these things for you. I know it's what you wanted, but you could have been seriously hurt, especially with that last maniac tying you up and taking you that hard."

Tara nodded, because she knew he was right. "I know. But I just had to experience it, even just this once. To know what it would feel like with so many men, it's just something I've always wanted."

Testing the water for her, to make sure it wouldn't be too hot, giving her a smile, Dan looked at her over his shoulder. "Well, you know I can always help you out if you need it, and at least I know what you like."

Tara smirked. "You mean tag teaming me again with your cousin?"

He shrugged as he turned off the taps, deciding the water was just right. "Or, we could try just you and me one time, and see how you'd like that."

Studying him for a minute, slowly nodding her head, she considered what he'd said. Tall, dark and handsome, he was one of the good ones. And she wondered what it might be like with just him, and no one else. Finally she told him, "You know, that might be something I'd be willing to try. And with you, I have a feeling I might just enjoy it, too."

Pleased to hear that, once he got to his feet, Dan carefully picked her up and gently set her down in the tub, dropping a little kiss on her forehead. But the way she was holding her arms so tightly around his neck, he knew she must have been afraid to let her underside get wet. So, hanging onto her tight, ever so slowly he carefully lowered her body just enough to let her feel the water a little at a time, until she nodded that she thought she could sit in the tub and handle the pain.

But he surprised her when he didn't leave, but stayed to help her wash. With a fresh wash cloth, he soaped it up and started by gently wiping at her face, careful to get all the crusting off from around her eyes and nose and mouth. Then finally, he tipped up her chin and asked her what had been bothering him all night. "Do you even know why you feel you have to do something like this to yourself?"

There were times when Tara actually wished she knew, like now when she was so sore. And she knew most women would be happy to have just one man who'd be willing to show them some affection, but for some reason she'd always felt she needed more. And she had a feeling part of it was the degradation she craved, too, and not just the raunchy sex.

And of course there was a reason for that.

After mulling it over for a few minutes, as Dan patiently took the time to wash her, she finally decided to tell him something that she'd never shared with anyone before. Averting her gaze, a little afraid to look at him, she drew in a breath and finally shared her secret. "I probably never told you that my dad died when I was just a kid. And after he was gone, my mother, who was still a very good looking woman at the time, had a series of men come and go over the years, while I was growing up. And by the time I was beginning to develop, I found I was always being groped them and told that I should like it and not complain. And then when my mother married the last one, just after I'd turned eighteen, while she was out working nights as a waitress, he'd tie me up and do everything you could imagine to me, and threaten to kill me if I ever told. And whenever he used me like that, he always drilled it into my head that it was all I was ever meant for, just to be used and abused. And seeing how it affected him too, with how crazy bad he wanted me, eventually I felt at least I had that over him. And he told me so often that I was only made for one thing, that eventually I guess I started to believe it. So I don't think I have to see a shrink to know that it left me scarred, and probably with a pretty twisted view of sex."

With her eyes fixed down on her hands in the water, she shrugged and told him, "And ever since then I've never been able to enjoy a normal relationship with just one man. It's like he trained me over the time I lived with him to be who I am today. And though I was overjoyed when he finally left my mother and moved away, I guess the damage was already done by then and it was too late to change who I'd become."

Unable to believe his ears, Dan just shook his head. He had no idea. Normally she just looked so put together that he never would have guessed that she was so broken inside.

But he knew one thing, he wasn't going to stand by and watch her destroy herself anymore. Though he was hardly a saint himself, he knew she deserved better than what she was willing to put up with to get herself off. And maybe, since they understood each other the way they did, he just might be the one to wean her off her need for dangerous sex -- like the gang-bang she'd begged him for tonight.

Cupping her face in his hand, he told her, "I think you should stay here with me tonight, Tara." Especially since he needed to know that she'd be okay, after what she'd gone through.

Wincing, she finally looked up at him and admitted, "Well, I don't think I'd be much fun. And I'm a little too sore to even want to try anything more tonight."

Brushing back the long blonde strands of wet hair from her face, he said, "No worries, I think we're both tired. And believe me, all I have in mind for us is sleeping together, and nothing else."

Smiling up into his eyes, she nodded. "Actually, I think I'd like that, just to curl up in bed with you."

Gently kissing the end of her nose, he said, "Me too. And in the morning I'll make us breakfast and we can just hang out, maybe watch a couple of movies, you know, like people do."

Touched by how sweet he was being with her, she couldn't remember anyone ever taking care of her like this in her whole life. Gazing into his big brown eyes, Tara could see a warmth in them that she'd never noticed before, and started to wonder if he might just be the one man that she could finally trust.

And once he'd finished helping her wash and finally lifted her out of the tub, he carefully dried her off and helped into one of his longer T-shirts.

But when it occurred to her that he hadn't joined in when everyone was taking turns with her, Tara wondered if he'd been turned off by watching them all going at her and decided to ask him. "So how come you never took a turn with me tonight, Dan? I think you were the only one that didn't."

Heaving a sigh, and shaking his head, he told her the truth. "Well, I thought I'd just I'd keep an eye on you, to try and keep you safe, which obviously I didn't do a very good job of. And besides it looked like you had enough to contend with, with that pack of wolves." That and the fact, that he'd wished he'd never agreed to set it up for her in the first place, seeing how crudely they'd used her. At least he knew whenever they hooked up, he'd never dream of hurting her.

Wrapping her arms around his neck Tara placed a soft little kiss on his lips and told him, "Thanks for taking care of me, Dan."

Smiling into her eyes, he told her, "What are friends for, huh?"

Though she'd never known a guy who wanted to be her friend without eventually taking advantage of her, she'd known Dan long enough that she knew she could trust him. And possibly even enough to allow herself fall for him just a little, since she'd never experienced anything like love before, she kind of wondered what it would be like, especially with someone like him, who was already her friend.

And if she was lucky, maybe even someone like her could discover what it would feel like to be loved and cared for and not just used.

Curled up close in his embrace that night in his bed, with their hands tightly entwined, Tara was amazed at how good it felt just to be held. Smiling to herself in the dark, as she began to doze off, there was just something so comforting about being with him with no expectation of anything else happening, that she started to think that she might just have it in her to have a real honest to goodness relationship after all. Especially when it felt this good to be with someone, who wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms and watch out for her and keep her safe, maybe even from herself...

12