Naughty Naked Nick

Story Info
A newly hired housesitter keeps Nick Carter company.
3.4k words
4.07
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick returned to his house in Malibu; he had been super busy recording new music, working out, and reading a new movie script. Since this morning, his wife, Lauren, a fitness trainer, has worked hard at the gym. At the house, Nick got undressed and hopped into the bathroom for an afternoon shower.

He then slid his hand down to his cock while in the shower; his mind wandered with lusty thoughts, but not about his wife. Instead, his libido and his mind were on the new house sitter named Joanna. Lauren had hired her two weeks ago, and he only knew her name.

He wanted to know more about her, see her face, hear her voice, and possibly feel every inch of her body in bed. So he stroked his eleven-inch cock with one hand and dialed up Joanna's cell phone number with the other hand.

"Hello?" Joanna answered on the other line.

"Joanna, this is Nick. How are you?" He asked her.

"Fine, thanks. And how about you?" Joanna replied.

"Same here. I just had a shower." He said.

"Oh, okay. So what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" She said.

"I want to get to know you better since I didn't get to meet you. But, of course, being the new house sitter and all." Nick responded.

"Well, let's start with what you look like physically." He said.

"Let's see. I have black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and mocha skin; I'm 5'4 and very curvy." She replied.

I bet you are beautiful. How about you come over to the house? Laura's working on a project, so she'll be working late.

"I'll be there shortly," Joanna replied as she hung up her cell phone.

Nick then got dressed and waited by the front door. As soon as Joanna arrived at the door, he was amazed by her appearance; Joanna was small for her size, yet she had an hourglass figure, making her thick in all the right places.

"I'm Joanna. You must be Nick, Lauren's husband. She told me a lot about you." She said.

"Yes indeed. Please come right in" He said as he let her in the house.

The two of them went into the living room and sat on the hunter-green sofa; they talked about their hobbies and interests, mostly small talk.

"I have to be real with you. I thought about you when we talked on the phone." Nick admitted.

"You thought about me though we just met in person?" Joanna asked him.

"Yeah, I got turned on from hearing your voice. Now that you're here in person, I'm more aroused than ever." Nick replied.

Nervous yet curious, Joanna asked him, "Are you trying to show me something?"

"I'll show you in the bedroom." He said as he took her hand and led her to the room.

Joanna sat on the bed and watched Nick take off his clothes. She looked at his fit, naked body down to his thick, eleven-inch semi-erect cock.

She got up from the bed and caressed every inch of him with her hands. Then, while touching him, she looked into his blue eyes and said, "I must say, you're very sexual."

Nick smiled sexily as he said to her, "I'm gonna show you how sexual I can be."

He then passionately kissed her soft lips; his hands roamed all over her fully clothed body while hers touched his naked body. Finally, he wrapped his arms around her waist and laid Joanna on the bed while they kissed each other's lips.

Joanna moaned as Nick kissed one side of her neck; she then asked him, "Would you like me to touch you some more?"

"Yes, please," he said to her.

She looked at his now-erect cock and thought, "Lauren was right. Nick is packing downstairs. He should already be in The Magnum Club."

Joanna placed her hand onto his cock and stroked him; she imagined what it would feel to have Nick inside her, touching her g-spot with each thrust. While she touched his cock, she leaned in close and smelled his neck. She got a whiff of his scent, a mix of soap and Gravity, his favorite cologne.

"He smells so good and so sexy." She thought to herself.

Nick looked at her with his blue fuck-me eyes and bit his lower lip, and he then took a smell of her scent as he kissed her on her earlobe. Joanna let out a soft moan as he kissed the other side of her neck, and his hand played with her hair.

Then, Nick's cell phone rang, which interrupted their little moment.

"Excuse me. I have to take a call." He said to her.

Joanna entered the living room and placed her messenger bag on the cream-colored sofa. Her bag had notebooks and stationery because she liked to write in her spare time. A few minutes later, he came and told her he had somewhere he had to be and would be back in a couple of hours.

"I'll keep my eyes on the house while you and the missus are out for the day," Joanna said.

Joanna kept her while housesitting; she checked the mail, picked up the newspaper, etc. While active, she couldn't help but think about her meeting Nick for the first time; she wondered if it was intentional when he foreplayed her. Joanna only knew four things about Nick: he was married to Lauren, he was tall, he was handsome, and he had a big cock. She then thought about his tone, fit (and naked) body from his face down to his cock, which she had just touched with her hand; she had never seen anyone like him.

The following week, Joanna continued with her housesitting job at the Carter house; she couldn't stop thinking about her encounter with Nick though it was mainly just foreplay. A few minutes later, Lauren called her, telling her that she had to work late and asking her to keep him company.

"Of course, I can stay here a little longer tonight," Joanna replied to Lauren.

Joanna resumed her house-sitter duties as soon as she hung up her cell phone. She continued to do her job as she heard Nick's car pull up to the driveway. She let him into the house as soon as she heard the doorbell ring.

"How was your day?" Joanna asked Nick.

"Busy as usual, but I'm excited about being back in the studio to create a new album with my group." Nick replied.

"That's great to hear. Lauren had called. She's going to be working late." Joanna happily said she left the keeping Nick company part of the conversation.

"I'm gonna go take a nice, hot shower; I've been on my feet all day." Nick said before he went to the bathroom to take his shower.

Joanna was in the living room with a notebook and pen in her hand, thinking about what to write, and then her cell phone vibrated with her ringtone. She recognized Nick's phone number and answered it right away.

"Hello?" Joanna answered.

"Hey, Joanna." Nick said to her.

"Hi, Nick." She replied.

"Been thinking about you and our little encounter today." Nick spoke.

"Same here. I got to touch you; I must say you got a nice and healthy body." Joanna replied to him.

I learned from Lauren about Instead, not feeling ashamed about my body. Instead, I think about covering your body with kisses, touching your soft skin, and tasting your wetness.

His words over the phone immediately aroused Joanna and sparked her imagination with lustful thoughts of Nick pleasuring her.

"I was just thinking about you kissing both sets of my lips; you're an excellent kisser by that way, feeling your hands on my body. When I touched your cock, I got both excited and nervous at the thought of feeling it inside me because it's so thick. I bet you have some favorite positions in the bedroom." Joanna replied.

After a brief pause followed by a moan, Nick then said to her, "If you allow me, I can show you my favorite sex positions to you. I'd love to feel your body, especially the squeezable parts."

"Not to brag or anything, I have some thickness, both top, and bottom." Joanna responds flirtatiously.

"I want you as an after-hours playdate when Lauren's not around and busy with work.." Nick said.

"Why are you telling me something so private?" Joanna asked.

"Lauren and I have an understanding. We don't keep any secrets. Plus, it helps to spice things up sexually. Which room are you in right now?" Nick replied.

"I'm in the living room on the sofa." Joanna replied.

"I'll join you there." Nick said as he hung up his phone.

A few moments later, Nick entered the living room and sat by Joanna on the sofa, wearing nothing but a pair of gray sweatpants, which showed his awakened erection peeking through the fabric.

Joanna briefly bit her lip as she said, "Were you getting yourself ready for me?"

"Tonight's the perfect time to pick up where we left off. But, unfortunately, I couldn't touch you between those thighs." Nick responded.

With his response, Joanna lifted her denim miniskirt to her waist, which gave Nick a look at her thick, shapely thighs. She looked at Nick as she felt his fingers trace the waistband of her panties.

"Would it be okay to touch you while you touch me?" Nick asked her.

"I would love for you to touch me since I didn't get wet." She said to him as he pulled out his hard cock from his sweatpants.

Nick then kissed her lips, ensuring they were before the ones between her thighs. He started with soft kisses while Joanna stroked his cock with one hand; Joanna gently broke the kiss as she got up and took off her lace panties. While Joanna still had most of her clothes on, Nick was entirely naked; he rubbed on both of her thighs before he gently spread them open to get a look at her hairless pussy. His fingers stroked her slit a few times before inserting it inside her.

Joanna was excited at the feel of Nick's thick cock in her hand while feeling his fingers as they thrust in and out of her pussy. They had a mutual masturbation session that lasted for a while; they looked at each other with lust-hungry bedroom eyes for a brief moment. Nick then slid his hands underneath her cropped, long-sleeved t-shirt before he took it off her body; he stood up from the sofa, pulled her by her waist, and kissed her lips again, only it was deeper and more passionate. His hands moved from Joanna's waist and gave her round booty a good squeeze once he took off her pleated denim miniskirt; Nick looked at Joanna like she was a lingerie model the way her lace bra and panties fit on her thick and curvy body, he played with Joanna's short, black neck-length hair that framed her cherubic face as he kissed one side of her neck. Finally, he took her hand as they walked to the entryway between the kitchen/dining room and the living room; he rubbed on one of her thighs before taking off her colored sneakers and white socks.

Nick motioned her to turn around so he could look at her from the back. Before he kissed the same spots, his hands slowly caressed her shoulders, back, booty, and thighs. Finally, he unhooked the back of her bra, took it off her body, and ran his tongue down her back; she shivered as he lightly blew on her back with his breath.

Joanna briefly watched Nick look at her with his blue fuck-me eyes as he licked his fingertips, showing her his tongue skills; he slid one hand into her panties and rubbed her clit with the fingers he licked, which made Joanna let out a breathy moan. The stimulation became more intense when he fingered her pussy while he rubbed on her clit at the same time; he continued until her panties became wet with arousal with a noticeable damp spot.

"I can't wait to taste you." He spoke into her ear as he scooped her up in his arms, and they went into the dining room.

Nick put Joanna down and placed her by the wooden rectangular dining room table; Joanna stoked his cock and gave his balls a little massage as they shared a passionate, sensual kiss on the lips. Joanna planted kisses on Nick's body before she moved lower to his cock; Nick let out a sensual groan as she took her time and gave his cock a couple of licks before she took a few inches of him into her mouth. She kept going and made eye contact while Nick played with her hair. He then bent down and deeply kissed her lips as he pulled her body up to his.

"Wait right here." He said to her kissing her forehead before going to the bathroom to get a box of condoms.

Joanna had finally got a view of naked Nick from the front and the back. Her brown eyes were most definitely pleased and also aroused. Moments later, Nick returned to the dining room with a box of Magnum condoms; Joanna reached down and stroked his cock with her hand. Nick was behind her, kissed her neck, and his hands played with her womanly, large breasts. He then turned her around and gave her breasts some attention. Nick watched for her reaction without losing eye contact while he rubbed, licked, and sucked on her breasts; Joanna moaned and bit her lip. He continued to look at her with his blue bedroom eyes. As soon as he removed her panties, he warmed her up with kisses and licks on her inner thighs before moving lower to her hairless pussy.

The first lick to her clit made Joanna gasp followed by a moan; Nick's tongue made a pattern of tiny circles on her love button and traced vertically on her wet slit. Although he tasted her like she was the sweetest dessert, he multitasked by putting the condom onto his cock while he went down on her. They shared a kiss before Joanna turned around and placed her arms on the table; she briefly watched Nick tease her pussy lips with the tip of his condom-covered cock.

Joanna relaxed her body as Nick wrapped one arm around her waist, draped his other arm across her shoulders, and she took a deep breath as he slowly entered his cock into her pussy; she moaned and groaned at the sensation of his slow, deep strokes, her sugar walls squeezed tightly around his thick cock. Nick held onto her with one hand on her waist and the other between her thighs, rubbing her clit. He kept the foreplay going; he kissed her neck and whispered steamy things into her ear.

"Nick, you feel so good and thick inside me; you hit my g-spot just right.." Joanna moaned.

"Your thick and curvy body feels so good. You're a handful in the best way. I love when your pussy squeezes my cock. I'll make sure to keep you wet." Nick whispered in her ear.

For a little while, Joanna threw it back to him, riding his cock in both circles and up and down; Nick enjoyed the feel and sight of her round, shapely backside. They shared a sensual and passionate kiss; they then moved from the dining room to a spot where Joanna leaned her back against the wall. Next, they moved into the dancer position; Nick cupped Joanna's booty with one hand and placed his other hand on her upper back before his cock entered her pussy again. They looked into each other's fuck-me eyes like they were hungry for each other. The motion of Nick's thrusts switched from slow to fast and back again. Joanna's moans were her response to feeling every inch of his thick, white cock in her chocolate pussy. He then lowered himself to the floor, held on to one of her thighs, and licked her pussy over and over. Joanna's body quivered, and she arched her back in response.

Her eyes met his as she said, "You're such a good kisser on both sets of my lips."

He placed soft kisses on her inner thighs, looked at her, and licked his lips as he asked, "Ready for more?"

"I'm so ready, Nick." Joanna replied.

He sexily smiled at her as he took Joanna's hand; they returned to the living room and made their way to the carpeted living room floor. He sat behind her with his large hands, worshiping her curves with slow caresses; her soft skin felt like chocolate satin in his touch. Then, with their knees on the floor, they moved into the kneeling embrace position, with Nick's hands holding onto Joanna's hips while she thrust against him.

"Does that feel good to you, Nick?" Joanna asked him as she moaned

"Oh yes, Joanna. You're so wet down there and your body feels so hot against mine." Nick replied while kissing her back.

Nick had one hand between her thighs and his other hand caressing her breasts at the same time. From there, Joanna placed herself on all fours with her ankles crossed; he planted kisses on her legs and her thighs before licking her pussy while he stroked his cock with one hand.

"Mmmm, so juicy." He said to her.

He held her hips as he slowly and deeply thrust into her pussy; his hips moved in a sexy figure eight, switching from slow to fast and back again, hitting her g-spot each time. Their combined moans and groans filled the room with intense pleasure; they sexually enjoyed each other's company.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhh..." Joanna loudly moaned as they both reached the climax.

"Come for me, Joanna. Come for me." Nick groaned.

Finally, Nick pulled out, removed the condom from his cock, and splashed his man milk on Joanna's booty, having it iced like a vanilla glaze on a chocolate bundt cake. But he was not done yet and wanted her to orgasm. He did that with his fingers in her pussy, his other hand squeezing one of her breasts and his tongue on her clit; Nick relished having Joanna get her massive orgasm, all while looking at her with his blue bedroom eyes. That orgasm had Joanna's body trembling in ecstasy and perspiring with lust; Nick pulled a soft, weighed blanket from the sofa before he went into the kitchen to get two bottles of water with electrolytes out of the fridge.

They wrapped their lust-covered, naked bodies under the blanket while hydrated with the electrolyte water; they basked in the afterglow and held each other close.

"Damn, the what you put it down, and you're packing between the legs! Lauren is so damn lucky to have you." Joanna said to Nick after she took a sip of her water.

Nick smiled at her and replied, "I'm so glad you're our housesitter. Plus, you make for good company when I'm both lonely and horny for her."

"Maybe one day, we could have an adult playdate at my place. Plus, I have a sex position book, and my bed has a queen-size mattress." Joanna said.

"Might I add, if your sex game were like money, you'd be a millionaire." She added.

"Since you're staying overnight, I look forward to you on top of me for the second round." He said to her.

"Lucky for you, I'd brought my book of sex positions. I'm a member of the Cosmopolitan persuasion." Joanna replied.

"I've got to introduce you to my friend, AJ. It would be so much fun to share you with him." Nick said to her,

Intrigued, Joanna replied, "I'd look forward to that playdate."

"Would you mind if I borrow your sex position book?" I'd want to try some new things with Lauren in the bedroom." Nick asked her.

"Sure, you're more than welcome to borrow it." Joanna responded.

Joanna was excited about her housesitting job; she not only got to watch the house while they were out, but she also got to keep Nick company as an added benefit, especially with the overnight stays when he's both lonely and horny. She remembers that day and night as the encounter with a naughty, naked Nick.

THE END