Naughty Neighbors 02

Story Info
Troy's roommate catches him with the naughty MILF next door.
1.3k words
4.29
15.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Neighbor Series, Story 2

(all events and people are fictional)

Things between Troy and the neighbors had never been better. Ever since that night in the garage when she came over for a beer and ended with Troy's load on her ass, Troy assumed things might be awkward between him, her, and her husband. He was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't that way at all...and was eagerly awaiting the next time he could get some time with her...

**********

Troy wiped his brow on the sleeve of his shirt. He decided that his morning's worth of work warranted a break and helped himself to a beer before sitting down on the plastic bench he kept in the garage.

"Hey Troy, you in there?"

Her voice startled him. She was standing in the doorway to the garage, wearing a flowy sundress, her long hair tumbling down past her shoulders almost to her pert breasts.

"Hey neighbor! What's happenin!" Troy stood as he greeted her. "Come on in!"

"Whatcha workin' on today?" she said,

"Oh, my buddy's corvette," Troy said, gesturing to the hot rod parked nearby. "She's a beauty but a real bitch, if ya know what I mean." he joked.

"Sounds rough. I was hoping I'd catch you on a break..." She smiled at him with that look he'd been hoping to see since that first night months ago. He felt himself stir instantly at the sight of it.

"Well...sure!" Troy in surprise, watching her saunter toward him. "What did you have in mind?"

She was directly in front of him now, smiling as she slowly bent forward to run her hands up his thighs. She caught the edge of his t-shirt and tugged it out of his waistband. He promptly removed it.

Standing close to him, she pressed herself against his muscular thigh, drawing him to her for a deep kiss. The dress fabric was so thin on top she could feel the roughness of his chest hair against her hard nipples.

She moaned lightly against his lips as their bodies moved against each other, hands touching everywhere they could reach.

Troy felt his cock stiffen; this was something he'd fantasized about for years and here she was, offering herself to him.

He held her away from him and sat back on the bench, then grabbed her waist and spun her around so her ass was right in front of his face.

She reached down and gathered her skirt, pulling it up to expose her luscious booty. "Oooh yeah" Troy breathed as his rough hands squeezed her round ass cheeks.

The erection straining against his pants grew uncomfortable; his hands left her ass to open his zipper and slide his clothing down enough to free his member.

She licked her hands and reached between her legs, taking hold of Troy's cock.

"Oooooh yeeeeeah" she sighed as she positioned herself above him and slid down his length.

Troy grunted, "Yeah baby....fuck yeah" as her tight pussy squeezed his shaft. He could see her wetness slick on his shaft as he bounced her up and down in his lap.

"Oh my god" she growled in her throat, delighted. "I love the feeling of cock in me."

Hearing that made his blood surge to his loins. His fingers gripped her waist as he held her down on his dick, pushing it as far inside her as possible.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh" she gasped at the fullness of him inside her.

Troy pushed his hips upward, pumping in and out of her wet hole faster and faster, his breathing becoming strained from the effort of not cumming too soon.

She reveled in the feel of his hair-covered chest against her back as she leaned against him, her pussy full to the hilt with hard cock. She moaned his name.

"Ooooh Troy.....yesssssss."

He shuddered as he buried himself in her body, palming her tits, his hot breath against her neck.

She arched against him, trying to take even more of him inside her. Neither of them heard the garage door open as Troy's roommate walked in...

"Hey neighbor," came the familiar voice of Troy's roommate, Adam.

She froze, and Troy quickly pulled his hands from her tits, grateful he hadn't yet worked them out of the fabric of her dress. From where they sat on the bench, her skirt fell in a way to conceal the dirty truth of their position.

Adam paused as he took in the couple in front of him; their flushed skin, labored breathing...the fact that she was on his lap and he suddenly looked guilty as fuck...

"What's goin' on...?" Adam drawled, his tone making it a question.

"Uh, um, the neighbor just stopped by to, um..." Troy stammered, clearly flustered. She met Adam's eyes in silence, a blush growing on her cheeks.

Adam walked over to the bench, slowly reaching out to take the hem of her skirt and gently lift it up. Neither tried to stop him.

"Let's just see... Well, well, well, what's this? You are balls DEEP in that pussy, Troy!"

Troy was still frozen with shock, but she just bit her lip and looked up at Adam, a wicked look in her dark eyes.

Adam's felt his cock stir. What was she playing at? Could he really...right here, in front of his roommate?

She held his gaze even as her hips began to grind against Troy's lap, then eyed his bulging crotch pointedly.

"You guys want some privacy," Adam ventured, "...or...uh..."

She licked her lips. His courage grew. So did his bulge.

"I've got room for one more, neighbor," she winked at him.

If he was honest, he had to admit that he'd fantasized about her before. He never thought it could actually happen, but shit, if she was here with Troy...why not him?

Adam stepped forward and undid his belt and zipper, his cock springing to life in front of her face.

"Mmmmm..." she purred and licked her lips, her hands reaching out to guide him into her hot, waiting mouth.

Troy let out the breath he'd been holding and put his hands back on her hips to anchor her as he resumed his

"Fuuuuck" Adam groaned, his head falling back as her slutty little mouth slid along his pole.

She moaned as Troy fucked her cunt and Adam fucked her mouth. Just the thought of being so full of cock...she shivered.

Their labored breathing was music to her ears; she loved hearing them groan their pleasure at using her body this way. They were close, she could tell.

"I want you to cum on my tits" she lifted her head tell Adam, who was breathing hard and using one hand to stroke his shaft as he fed his cock back into her mouth.

"Oh you got it" he rasped out, feeling her mouth suck tight to his swollen head, her tongue teasing his senses to the brink. "Ooooooh, fuuuuuuuuck."

He pulled from her mouth with a 'pop' and jerked his cock rapidly until it spurted hot, white cum all over her tits.

Troy was already close before watching his friend jizz all over their hot neighbor, and it was all he could do to keep from nutting inside her tight pussy.

"Shit, I'm cumming!" he cried as he grabbed her waist and lifted her off his member. She quickly spun around and dropped to her knees between his legs, supporting herself on his thighs as his hot load rained down on her chest, mixing with the spunk already dripping down her taught belly.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot," she said, looking at her cum-showered body.

Adam collapsed onto the bench next to Troy, both men holding their now-limp cocks in hand, still not quite believing it just happened even as they stared at the beautiful, cum-soaked tits in front of them.

"Well fellas, that was amazing... now who's gonna clean me up?"