Naughty Nubile Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a pardon. He knew that. But at least it was a stay of execution. "Sure."

"Uncle Jason?" Emily's voice floated outside. "Can you come check on the corn?"

"Sure." He got up, pausing to kiss Jessica on the cheek. "What's up?" He frowned as he entered the kitchen. The corn was out of the pot, steaming gently on a tray. Baked beans simmered on the stove. "I thought you needed me to look at the corn."

"Did I?" Emily's eyes sparkled wickedly. She reached down to rub his crotch. "Maybe I just wanted to play with your cob."

"That doesn't even make sense," he muttered. "Emily. Your mother is right outside." In fact, Jason could see her through the open window, looking out over the lake, a set of tongs in her hand. Her profile was an eerie double of her daughters'.

"Right? That makes it even hotter."

His cock was stiffening in automatic response to her touch. But he pushed Emily gently away. "Emily. No."

She pouted. "Mom ruins everything."

"Sorry." And he doubled down on the apology by giving his niece a kiss. It quickly grew hot, and Emily stretched up on her tiptoes, rubbing her bikini-clad breasts against his chest.

"God, Uncle Jason. You make me so horny." She grabbed his rear, drawing him close. One thigh rose as she ground her crotch into his. "I want you. Right here," she whispered against his lips.

"Must run in the family," he said quietly. "Because you make me horny, too."

"Oh?" Her eyes twinkled. "What about Mom? Does she make you horny? Maybe I should tell her."

He dodged the question by grabbing the tray of corn. Emily clutched at him, but he avoided her, ducking around to pluck the salt and pepper shakers off the counter. "Don't forget the butter when you bring the beans out," he called over his shoulder.

"Jerk," he heard her growl, and smiled.

Emily had never shared a boyfriend before. That sort of thing just didn't happen in Marion. You either had a boyfriend, or you didn't. But in a town this small, there was no way a boy could keep a second girlfriend a secret. Or vice versa. Word would get around town in hours. And the preachers would thunder from their pulpits, declaring this just one more sign of a world in complete moral decay.

Of course, her uncle didn't know he was going to be shared. That was the funny bit. Her mother had told her the secret years ago, of how she had slept with Jason when they were both younger. Just once. And she had actively encouraged Emily when fate gave her a chance to seduce her uncle. It was actually hilarious, watching Jason trying to hide the way they felt about each other. It made sense from his point of view, Emily supposed. Bad enough that he had run away from Jessica when he was a teenager. But to have her discover that he was screwing her daughter, instead of her? That would draw down a double helping of righteous fury on his head, if Jessica found out.

But to watch him stumble around, hiding from Jessica that he had slept with Emily, not wanting Emily to know that he had slept with Jessica years ago, when both women were well aware of the fact, almost made up for how he had avoided the central time zone as if it had cooties for the last two decades.

Well, we'll take care of that soon enough, she thought comfortably, stretching out her legs and wiggling her toes in the evening breeze. It was dark, the only light the waxing moon, high in the east. The other campsites were all but deserted, waiting for the weekend when their owners would come back.

"When are Aunt Ashley and them coming out?" she asked, breaking the silence. "And Grandma?"

"Friday night. Saturday morning, maybe," her mother answered, and Emily saw her uncle's shoulders relax, just a bit. "I told Ashley and Mom that you needed some time to unwind, Jason."

"Thanks." Her uncle chuckled. "Maybe if I let you and Ashley and Mom ream me out one at a time, I might actually survive.

"That was a good meal, too. Thanks for cooking. There's a thousand places in Manhattan where I can get a good steak. But no one has decent sweet corn."

"You're welcome." Her mother's voice was almost a caress, and Emily blushed. It was like listening to lovers, and she wondered if Jason could hear it, too.

If he doesn't, he's an idiot. And I don't care how rich he is.

Emily blinked. And then again. Her mother had allowed her a glass of wine at dinner. She wasn't drunk. But her head was nodding. And she thought it might be best to allow her mother and her uncle time to work out their issues. God knew they had enough of them, from all the stories she had heard. "I'm going to bed," she said, standing. Only a hand on a chair kept her from a stagger, and she shook her head. "I'll see you guys in the morning."

Jessica smiled as the door closed behind Emily. "I swear, that girl will be the death of me."

"She's a good kid, Jess," Jason said.

"Yeah. That's the problem." She shook her head and sighed. The moon was painting a trail of silver across the lake, and lightning bugs were aglow in the dark, dancing in three dimensions. "It would be easier, you know. If she were just another white-trash kid out of Marion. Like Austin, if he had managed to keep his nose clean. Good for nothing more than swiping codes at the check-out counter or answering calls at some insurance agency. But she got some of Mom's brains."

"And yours."

She hitched a shoulder. "Whatever. She's got a future. Like you did. And that makes me afraid. What if she blows it?"

"I'm no saint, Jessica. If anyone knows that, you do."

"I don't give a crap if you're a saint. You got out." His sister's eyes were hard. "Promise me. If she makes good. You'll help her. I know you've got connections."

A thought tickled Jason's mind, and he put it aside for later. "I think that Emily is the kind of young woman who wouldn't much appreciate her uncle pulling strings for her. And who would be as resentful as hell if she found out I did. She's smart enough not to need my help, Jessica. Don't borrow trouble."

Jessica stared at him for a long moment, lips pursed. Then she gave him a small, grudging nod. "All right."

He knew better than to gloat over his victory. "Good." He looked out over the lake, then up overhead. "God, I miss this sky."

"The stars?"

"Yeah. In Manhattan you can see the Moon. And maybe Venus and Jupiter. A couple of stars, if the night is super clear. But that's it. Here...now...God, you could count stars all night and never get to them all."

"You know, Jase." Emily's voice was hesitant. "You never call New York home."

"Don't I?" He chuckled. "It's a funny kind of place, Jess. It's not like Illinois, where people live in the same town for generations. You hardly ever meet someone who is from New York. At least I haven't. They're all from somewhere else, hoping to make it big and retire to Connecticut or Cape Cod or Arizona or South Carolina.

"But God, it's exciting, though. You should visit sometime. You and Emily and Mom and Ashley and the kids. There's a reason they call it the city that never sleeps. There's so much to do and see. Shows and museums and open-air markets and all sorts of historical crap. Madison Square Garden. Yankee Stadium."

"If you tell me you're a Yankee fan now, Jason, I am going to totally beat your ass."

He smiled down at the lip of his beer bottle. "No way. Are you kidding me? Mom might forgive a lot. But never that."

A soft breeze touched his face, and he breathed in deep. The breath of home. Not New York's asphalt stink. Even with the best will in the world, a man couldn't pretend that the stench of Manhattan bore any resemblance to the green growth of downstate Illinois. He pushed away the thought that in a few days he would have to leave again. Chapel Financial could get along without him for a while. But his conscience wouldn't allow him to stretch his vacation into weeks.

"I think I'm going to bed," he said. "You going to stay out here?"

"For a bit. I'll see you in the morning, Jason."

Chapter Three

Jason's sleep that night was troubled, haunted by memories of Jessica and Emily. Some of the dreams were arousing. Some less so. In one particularly vivid one that lingered after he woke, the two women stood over him, their faces twisted by twin expressions of disgust, as each realized that he had slept with the other and hadn't had the courage to admit it.

That would be just my luck, he thought sourly as he shaved. Come home and try to repair one relationship, and end up ruining two.

He walked out onto the deck. Jessica was sitting where he had left her last night, looking out over the lake. The air was cool, still and damp, and a misty fog hovered over the water. As Jason watched, a long-legged heron appeared out of the haze, dropping down to land in the shallows a few dozen yards away.

"Morning," Jessica said. She was cradling a mug of coffee in her hands, and a small, sleepy smile curved her lips.

"Hey." Jason sat down beside her, grimacing at the dew-wet chair. "Any plans for the day?"

His sister lifted a shoulder. "Not really. I turned my phone off. So even if Caroline Gunther goes all Bridezilla because the floral arrangements for her wedding photos aren't perfect, I won't have to deal with it." She lifted black brows at him. "I plan on a fun, lazy day. A little swimming, some fun, some fucking. That sort of thing."

Jason nearly choked on his own coffee. "Christ, Jess!"

"Please. You've been checking me out since the minute I showed up yesterday. You think a woman doesn't notice?" She sipped her coffee, her eyes alight with mischief. "You haven't changed a bit, have you? You can't keep your eyes off my legs or my tits."

He flushed scarlet. "I'm sorry."

Jessica heaved out a disgusted breath. "Oh, for fucks sake," she said impatiently, though her voice was underlaid with a sort of irritated fondness. "I want you to look at my tits, Jason. When are you going to wake up?"

"Emily says you...says you..." Even now, at nearly forty, he couldn't say it. "That you've been with other guys. Lots of them."

"No, Jason. I haven't exactly been celibate. Not after you left for college. And especially not after Emily's father left. The skeez. And why should I?" She stretched, the long t-shirt she was wearing riding up high on her slender legs. Jason glanced at the skin of her thighs, wondering if she was wearing anything underneath. "I like sex. A lot. And I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life as a nun just because you couldn't face the truth."

"What truth? That I fucked you when I should have known better? That I took advantage of you?"

"You idiot. No. That we are soulmates, Jason. That we are perfect for each other." And while he gaped at her, Jessica got up, swung around, and straddled him, her legs on either side of his on the long, low deck chair. Her shirt hiked up, and Jason saw that instead of panties, or going bare, she was wearing a pair of men's boxers, so worn and threadbare the fabric was practically transparent.

Jessica set her hands on his shoulders. "I forgive you, Jason."

He blinked up at her. "For what?"

"For everything. For running away. For staying away. For never coming home. For acting like what we did was a sin."

Jason rubbed his mouth. He felt himself getting hard. He couldn't ignore the allure of Jessica's body. So close. And it had been so long. "Jessica. It was incest. I'm pretty sure that counts as a sin."

"It wasn't incest," she replied. "It was love." She drew close, so close he could feel her breath on his face. "And love, Jason, is never, ever a sin."

And then she kissed him.

It felt like...coming home. Over the years, Jason had almost forgotten how perfectly his little sister fit in his arms. How her small, slim body could mold itself to his, warm and soft and delightfully curved. His muffled groan as her tongue slid into his mouth was almost one of relief, rather than carnal hunger. The tips of her fingers toyed with the hair on the nape of his neck, and Jason ran his hands down Jessica's back, gripping his sister's perky, well-toned ass-cheeks and pulling her close.

Their lips parted, and they were both breathing hard. "God, Jess." Jason was nearly weeping, overcome with emotion. "I missed you so much. I'm sorry."

His little sister smiled, and kissed him again. Shorter, this time. Fiercer. With every touch of her bold, cunning mouth, she seemed to be saying, I'm never letting you get away again.

He lifted his hands, fumbling with Jessica's shirt. He had to see her, all of her. His blood pounded in his ears as he finally caught sight of her naked breasts. Still small, still exquisitely shaped, still tipped with perky, coral-colored nipples. He rested the threadbare hem of the shirt on the top of her breasts, a sight that drove him absolutely insane with lust, though he was prepared to jerk it back down if they were interrupted. "Can we?"

"Outside? Are you insane?" Jessica retorted immediately, then sighed as he cupped her breasts in his hands. "After twenty years of waiting, our first time isn't going to be on a bare wooden deck, Jason. Or even on a chair." She moved her crotch suggestively against the front of his shorts. "No matter how hard you are."

"Probably for the best," he admitted, looking over his shoulder at the house. "Emily..."

"Could sleep through a tornado," Jessica finished. "And don't think I'm letting you go before I get off."

"How?"

"Do you ever use your mouth to do anything but talk?"

Jason stared at Jessica. Then he smiled. Inch by inch, he wiggled down the sloping seat of the deck chair, until his face was between his sister's legs. She didn't resist as he pulled down the worn boxers. They barely weighed anything in his hand, and the waistband was little more than snarls of popped elastic. He looked at them, frowning, then back up at his sister.

"They're yours," Jessica said. "Or were." She blinked hard, and dropped her eyes. "When I realized you weren't ever coming back to Marion. I went through the things you had left behind. There were maybe four or five pairs of old boxers you didn't take to school. I found them in the bottom of your bureau. Sometimes, when I missed you really bad, I would wear a pair. It made me feel better."

"I'm sorry," he repeated, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Oh, shut up, Jason," she replied. But she was smiling when she said it. Very carefully, she lowered herself to his waiting mouth.

From her spot by the kitchen window, Emily watched her uncle pleasure her mother, her heart in her throat.

She knew how fragile the balance was. Jessica and Jason were both wounded by the events of their past. No matter how many men her mother took to bed, none would never fill the void caused by Jason's neglect. And no amount of wealth could assuage her uncle's guilt-driven misery.

Jason didn't know that his sister and his niece were working together to breach his walls. If he had, he would be on the first flight back to New York. So when Jessica sat on Jason's lap, when the two kissed, when Jason touched her mother's breasts with all the tender affection a woman could wish, Emily thought she would explode with excitement. And when Jason pulled off her mother's nasty, ratty old boxers and began to eat her out, she clapped a hand to her mouth to muffle a betraying shriek of joy. She couldn't see her uncle's face. Or what he was doing. But judging from her mother's reactions, he was just as good at eating pussy as he was at everything else.

"Oh, Jason." Her mother's face had gone soft and slack with pleasure, and her nipples were standing straight up. "That's..." A shuddering sigh. "Lovely." Jessica was kneeling on the old deck chair, her uncle sprawled beneath her. His hands held her hips, and she rocked back and forth. Emily had never heard that note of aching desire in her voice before. There was a hint of suppressed joy in it, and Emily had to stifle both envy and jealousy as she watched, which was novel, even for her.

"Oh, good. You found my clit."

Jason gave out a muffled snort, and Emily stretched her ears. "I've had twenty years to learn where it is, Jess."

"Which still isn't long enough for some men. Trust me. I know," the older woman said tartly. "Like Emily's father." Her gaze drifted to the window, and her eyes widened. Emily slipped to the side, but her mother merely shook her head and smiled, as if she welcomed the audience, and Emily knew she had permission to watch. "He had a nice body, but if we weren't fucking, he was useless. No." Her hand snapped down. "No fingers. The only thing I want in my pussy is your tongue. Or your cock." A pause. "Eventually."

Jason's prone figure shifted, and Emily watched his hands come up to cradle her mother's breasts. Small breasts. Smaller than Emily's. But still firm and attractive. Neither of the two women were terribly busty. But what they lacked in quantity, Jessica had once remarked, they made up for in quality, and her head rocked back and her hips began to move more urgently as she fucked her brother's mouth with her pussy. Her breath began to come short, and Emily bit her knuckles as her uncle's long, skillful fingers caressed and stroked and pinched until Jessica's nipples were swollen with passion.

"Oh, shit." Jessica covered her brother's hands with her own, pressing down. Emily couldn't stand it anymore. She shoved her hand down the front of her panties and began to finger herself - index and ring finger rubbing her slick, swollen pussy-lips, while her middle finger danced on her clit.

It was so hot, watching them! Emily wanted to run out onto the deck to join them. Wanted to urge her mother to strip her uncle bare and fuck him. Wanted to throw all the rules away and revel in forbidden, taboo lust.

But she didn't. That would be worse than stealing another girl's boyfriend. Or opening up another person's Christmas present. Emily reminded herself, yet again, that all of this, this entire week, wasn't about her, not really. It was about Jessica and Jason.

"Oh, Jason. You're eating me so nice." Jessica's hands were clamped around the top rung of the deck chair. Emily could see the cords in her arms stand out as she humped herself into her brother's mouth. "Keep licking me. Keep licking me!" And then her eyes turned up in her head and her mouth fell open, her body shaking as she came. Even Emily, standing a good fifteen feet away, could see the unmistakable signs - the flushed skin, the shaking muscles, and then the drooping languor as the throes of pleasure passed.

"Whoa." Jessica rocked back on her heels. "That was almost worth the wait. Almost."

Damn right whoa. Another two minutes and I would have gone off like a firecracker.

"What about..."

Her mother's smile was wicked. "Sorry, Jason. You're going to have to suck it up for a while. Because I'm not sucking you off. Not out here, not on my knees on a bare wooden deck. And definitely not where Emily can come out and catch us."

"But...you..."

"Yeah. I am a hypocrite. Deal with it." Jessica gave a pointed sniff. "How about you take a shower? And start breakfast? I'm going to take a quick swim."

And with that, she was gone, tossing her shirt to one side and skipping down the steps to dive, stark naked, into the shallows. Jason stood and stared after her, one muscle twitching in the corner of his jaw. Then he gave a helpless laugh.

Emily skittered away, out of the kitchen and back to her room. When she heard her uncle's footsteps in the hall, she ducked out of her room, blinking. Her timing was perfect. Jason almost ran her down, dancing aside with a muffled oath.

"Wow." She looked down at his crotch. His erection was tenting the beige cloth. "That's one heck of a morning boner, Uncle Jase." She touched it with her fingertips. "Did you just get up? Were you dreaming of me?"