Naughty Nubile Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Cardinals play the Yankees in August," his nephew suggested. "Maybe we can take a vacation and see a game."

"If your mom wants to come out for a visit, I'd love to take you guys," he said cheerfully, downing the last bite of his blueberry pie. Ashley eyed him uncertainly, as if suspecting a trap. "God, I ate too much," he said, getting to his feet. "I'll see you all in the morning. Night, Mom." He gave her a hug, surprised at how small and fragile she felt in his arms.

"Good night, Jason." She patted his cheek. "I'm glad you came to visit. All things considered, you're a good boy."

"No." Jessica's eyes held a glow only he could see.

"He's a good man."

Two months later.

"Finally!" Emily hopped into the cab of the truck and shut the door with a bang. She slid onto the bench seat beside her mother and buckled her seat belt. "I thought we'd never get out of here! Come on, Uncle Jason. Let's ride!"

The last eight weeks had been a whirlwind, Jason thought as he backed the truck onto the street and pulled away from his sister's house. After too many late-night conversations to count, it had finally been decided that Emily would spend her freshman year at the University of Illinois instead of engaging in a last-minute scramble to get into college in New York. It hadn't been easy. The younger woman desperately wanted to live with her mother and uncle. But Jason and Jessica had persuaded her that it would be better all around if she spent at least one year in Champaign.

"If you want to transfer after a year, Emily," Jessica had said, "we'll give you all the help you want. But we don't want to raise any suspicions, do we?"

To be honest, Jessica and Jason wanted Emily to have the chance to explore life, without being locked in by one hasty decision made at age eighteen. Emily had acceded with poor grace. Jason could understand. After two decades of gray, passionless life, his sister and his niece had made his life blow up into sexually explicit technicolor. As they prepared to move Jess to New York, he had flown out almost every weekend. And it was a rare visit when he didn't get laid by the pair at least three or four times.

His employees had remarked on it. His clients, too. But it was Loretta who got closest to the truth.

"Jason," she said one Friday afternoon as he was getting ready to leave the office and fly out to St. Louis yet again. "You're actually happy, aren't you?"

"I think I am," he said with a smile.

The older woman smiled in return. "Good."

But now all the arrangements had been made. Except for the things Emily was going to need if and when she returned home for a visit, Jessica's house was cleaned out - items either sold, donated, given away, or packed in the back of the rental truck with Emily's luggage. They would be stopping in Champaign to move Emily into her dorm room, then driving across the country to settle Jessica into his place.

But first, there would be time for one last orgy.

"God, Uncle Jason." Emily bounced in her seat. "Can't this thing go any faster? I'm so horny I think I'm going to explode!"

"Sorry, Emmie," he said, easing the truck onto an on-ramp. "Three hours. If we're lucky. These things aren't exactly built for speed. Besides, we're not going to screw until after we get you moved in."

She made a playful grab for his crotch. "We aren't?"

"Emily. Stop it." But her mother's voice was amused. "And you," she added, addressing Jason. "Keep your eyes on the road. Not my tits." She nodded at the road ahead of them as Ashley's car pulled into their lane, keeping pace. "We don't need Jackson or Daisy to look behind us and see you with your hand on my boobs."

"I can think of way better places for my hands to be," he smiled, placing one on her thigh.

"Stop it." But she made n move to remove the offending appendage. "Didn't you get enough last night?"

"Of you? Never."

"How about me?"

"You neither, Emmie."

Jason cocked his arm out the window. Warm air flowed into the cab. The engine rumbled steadily as the truck drove north.

Towards the future.

The End