Naughty Nubile Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pumped him slowly, and her smile widened. "Oh, yeah."

"That's not an answer."

"Isn't it?" She kissed him. Slowly, lingeringly. "Let's just say that I've seen a lot of cocks, Jason. And yours is Olympic level."

"Gold medal?" he teased.

"And then some. And I'm glad you have the sense not to wear anything to bed. Though Mom would probably freak out of she knew we slept in the raw." Jessica straddled him, pushing him back down onto the bed with tented fingers. "Yes." Her smile glimmered in the shadows. "This time, Jason, we're going to do it right. The first time, I was on top, and you came almost as soon as I got you inside me. I didn't even get a chance to think about cumming. So I hope you've learned some self-control."

She lay on his chest, offering her mouth for a kiss. He took it, sighing as he explored his sister's mouth with his tongue. So sweet. So wrong. So right. She tasted of mint and rum and desire, and he shifted under her, breathing deep as she sensed his need. Just a touch, a whisper, the merest fleeting graze of her pussy-lips against the head of his cock, and he had to close his eyes against the surge of desire that shouted at him to take her, to take her now.

Instead he peeled off the nightgown. Her body glowed in the candlelight. "How long have you been saving this?" he asked.

"Twenty years, minus a few weeks," Jessica replied, then sighed as his lips touched an erect nipple. "Suck on it, Jase. Oh, yes." She lifted his head and held him close to her chest as he suckled, running his tongue around and around her puckered areola. "That gets me so wet. My big brother nursing on my titties. Now the other one."

Jason shifted breasts, though one was just as lovely as the other. As Jessica moaned and crooned above him, he clasped her bottom in his hands, feeling the silky-smooth glide of her skin under his fingers. An exploring search, and the tips of his fingers found her nether-lips, just as wet as promised. Remembering her warning from earlier in the day, he didn't try to enter her. Instead he traced her petals with his fingers, keeping his touch feather-light. Jessica moaned inarticulately and began to rock back and forth. And every time she did, she coated the head of his shaft with her wetness.

"Damn." Jessica pulled his head away from her breasts and kissed him. Harder, this time, as their mutual passion mounted. Deeper. "You learned a few things."

"Just wait until I get you back in New York," he replied. "I had a special swingset installed in the guest bedroom, just in case you ever decided to visit."

She drew back. "You did not!"

"No." He kissed her again. God, his little sister was so hot. So unashamedly uninhibited in her desires. It made him even harder, eager to debauch her. "But we can, if we want to."

"I'm too old for that sort of nonsense. Plain old vanilla incest is fine with me."

Jason's cock lurched at the word. But for once, he wasn't ashamed. Yes, it was incest. And no, it wasn't wrong. Not with Jessica, who he loved more than anyone in the world. And not with Emily, either, though he still didn't know how he would break the news to his sister that her daughter had beaten her into his bed.

"Fucking my big brother," Jessica sighed, and now the tip of his staff was at her gates. He bit his lip, afraid of the sounds that might escape his mouth. Jessica held very still, but even the tiniest motions of her hips, coating him with her desire, made his cock lurch with pleasure. "My really big brother." She arched her back, rubbing her breasts on his chest, her pussy-lips on his throbbing shaft. "Are you ready?"

He looked into her eyes. Blue eyes, shadowed in the dim light. "Are you?"

"I've been ready," Jessica replied, easing down on his erection. Jason's fingers clutched her ass convulsively, and she paused until he nodded. "I've been ready since about five minutes after our first time. Oh, Christ. You're so thick. Jesus." This time the pause was for her. Quick gasps as her sheath reflexively clenched at him gave way to a moan of pleasure as her grip loosened, slickened, desire easing the way.

And then he was in. All the way in, something that he'd been waiting for since he was little older than Emily was now. He was inside Jessica. His little sister, his love. Jason felt like laughing and he felt like crying as he watched Jessica's eyelids flutter, her expression turning inward.

"I did it," she whispered, with eyes blurred with pleasure. "We're doing it. Finally."

"You feel..." He shook his head.

"Yes. I do." Jessica kissed him. "And so do you. And you've already lasted longer than you did the first time."

"I guess age does have some benefits."

His sister laughed. It was her real laugh, unfettered and joyous. "One or two. God!" She wiggled on top of him, and he groaned as she somehow took him even deeper. "No wonder I spent forever trying to find a guy who could measure up. And kept failing."

Jason felt vaguely insulted. "It's not all about size, Jess. Cocks or bank accounts, you have to be able to do something worthwhile with them."

"Oh?" Her dark, winged brows rose. "Then show me."

He tilted his head, then smiled. "Hold on."

Jessica squealed as he lurched up, using his elbow for leverage as he rolled her over, coming to rest with him on top. Before she had a chance to take a breath, he began to fuck her. Not quick and hard, but deep and slow, with long, firm strokes that made the walls of her channel flutter with pleasure. He claimed her mouth for a kiss, and his sister whimpered with excitement, squirming under him.

"No," she whispered when he ended the kiss. "This way."

A nudge at his hip, and Jason shifted a few inches. The angle of their bodies changed. "Yes," Jessica groaned. "Just like that. Now your cock is rubbing my horny little clitty. Now fuck me, Jason. Just like you were before. Long and deep and slow. Get all the way in. I want to feel you, filling me up."

It was incredible. No other girlfriend, no casual one-night stand, no high-priced escort had ever made him feel this way. This incredible combination of passion and tenderness and desire. He kissed Jessica, his amazingly sexy little sister. She wrapped her arms around his back, whispering into his ear. Her heels dug into the back of his thighs, and when he realized what she was doing, he let her pressure guide him into a rhythm that had her cooing with delight.

"Gonna cum," she whispered, a breathy, horny pant. "Gonna cum all over that incredible dick of yours, Jase. Gonna cum so hard. Come on. Shove it all the way in."

The next stroke, harder, made her eyes blink open in surprise as he hilted himself inside her, and her hips rocked up, lifting her ass off the mattress. "Oh, fuck yeah. Again!"

And so Jason buried himself balls-deep in his slutty little sister, over and over. As he fucked her, his strokes gradually became harder and quicker. But Jessica didn't seem to mind. In fact, she kept up a constant, low-voiced encouragement, her words gradually becoming more and more filthy and depraved.

"Oh, fuck!" She arched up, back bending like a bow, and Jason felt the wet squeeze of her walls around his shaft as she came. "Fuck fuck fuck!"

For a splintered instant, he wondered if he should stop. Or slow down. But her heels dug in, urging him on, and a mad, ecstatic glitter shone in her eyes. So Jason fucked his sister right through her orgasm, and from the noises she made, it lasted longer than he would have thought possible.

"Remind me to keep you around," she said, rolling her groin up to meet his. Her mouth curled in a lazy smile. "Even if the rest of you makes me want to smack you sometimes, your cock is worth it."

Jason couldn't reply. His balls felt heavy and swollen, and if he didn't cum soon, he thought he might go crazy. He was mad with desire and deliriously happy and almost mute with emotion. One last time, he lowered his head to nuzzle at Jessica's lovely breasts, as firm as ripe peaches. The bare skin of her thigh lifted in reply, rubbing his flank.

And then he came, came and came, his cock throbbing with the force of his release. Jessica's eyes widened, and he kissed her, overcome be the force of his love and desire. It was glorious, as quick and bright and awe-inspiring as a falling star, and Jason clenched his teeth on his cry of sheer wonder and joy.

Slowly, his thrusts slowed, then stopped altogether. Slowly, his breathing recovered.

Jessica touched his cheek. "Are you crying?"

"Maybe. A little." Tears for an opportunity squandered, years ago. Tears for a second chance, against all odds. "Sleep with me tonight?"

"I thought that's what we were doing."

Jason moved off her, hiding the pang of loss as their bodies separated. "Sleep. In bed." He blew out the candle, and darkness fell.

He pulled up the sheet, which had been kicked to the floor, and draped it over them. Except for the sound of their breathing and the soft sigh of air from the vents, the room was quiet. "Thank you," he said quietly, kissing his sister's shoulder. It had been literally years since he had shared a night with another woman. But curling his body around Jessica felt as natural as breathing. She made a happy, pleased sound and took his hand, placing it on her breast.

"We're going to have to tell Emily," he said after a moment. "I'm tired of lying."

Jessica's answer was amused. "You going to tell Ashley and Mom, too?"

He snorted. "No. Mom would make the Defenestration of Prague look like Disneyland. And Ashley would burn what was left. But I think Emily might understand."

His sister was silent for a long time. "If you say so."

Chapter Six

Jason woke up alone.

For an instant, he thought the whole thing might have been a dream, brought on by spicy food and too much booze, and bolted upright, heart pounding in panic. But there was a puddle of melted wax on the bedside table, and the sheets held the scent of his sister. Faint, but unmistakable.

Jesus, man. Get hold of yourself.

So instead of rushing out into the house, stark-naked and white as a sheet, he took a long, leisurely shower. Hot water washed away the scent of lovemaking and the residue of a passion-fueled night of sex. Then he shaved and dressed. He was running out of clean clothes, he noted with a wry smile. Maybe he should do a load of laundry before he headed back home. Otherwise he was going to be recycling things he had worn a few days ago, like the broke-ass college kid he had once been.

Jessica and Emily were already up. As soon as he entered the front room, his nose was hit by an avalanche of tasty aromas that made his lizard-brain sit up and pay attention. "Pancakes?"

"And bacon. And sausage," Emily said, sliding a spatula under a pancake. Her brow furrowed. "Nope. Not ready yet. And toasted bagels."

Jason stifled the urge to inform his niece that any bagel originating west of the Hudson River was, by definition, complete and utter garbage. "Damn," he said, pouring himself a glass of orange juice. "And I was looking forward to leftover pizza."

"Bullshit," Jessica replied, wandering into his line of sight. She was dressed in the single button-down shirt he had packed, a hedge against the unlikely chance that their mother might insist they go to church on Sunday morning, and seemingly nothing else. The first two buttons were undone, exposing a fascinating triangle of tanned skin.

"Hey," she said. Her eyes searched his. If she feared to find something there, any trace of shame or guilt, she didn't see it. "Good morning."

"Hey, yourself."

They stood, looking at each other. "Oh, for crying out loud," Emily said from the stove. "Just kiss each other, will you?"

"What?" Jason's head snapped round to look at Emily, who stood with a hand on her hip and an impatient expression on her face. Then back to Jessica. "What?"

"She knows, Jason. I told her."

"When?"

A snort from the kitchen. "Years ago. Fuck, Uncle Jason. Why do you think I seduced you in the first place?"

"You..." He stared at his sister.

"Yes," Jessica said simply. "I know about you and Emily. She told me herself, as soon as she managed to get you to drop your guard. And no. I don't mind. In fact, when she told me she thought she had a chance to score with you, I practically drop-kicked her into your bed."

"We didn't...I...we..." They were laughing at him, and he threw up his hands. "Fine. God, I can't wait to get back to New York, where people actually have standards. This entire state is a den of moral turpitude."

Emily flipped a pancake and sniggered. "Moral turpitude?"

"I saw them open for Toe Jam at Lollapalooza, back in '17," his sister said, deadpan. "But they never hit it big. Their first album was pretty good, though. What?" she added, as both her daughter and her brother frowned at her blankly. "Think about it."

"So," Jason said as they sat down for breakfast. He poured syrup over his pancakes and pointed a fork at Jessica. "You know that I screwed Emily."

"Lots of times," Emily added earnestly. "It was really good!"

Jessica nodded, slathering cream cheese on a bagel. "Yep. And no, I'm not jealous. I was just happy to hear you were making a connection with somebody, Jason. You have no idea how much we worried about you. After all those years, you were practically a stranger."

Fair enough, Jason supposed. "And you knew that I...that I..."

"That you took my poor, innocent mother's virginity? Yeah. Mom told me when I was...I don't know. Fifteen? Sixteen? Something like that." Emily cut a piece off a sausage link and chewed. "It was kind of a surprise, Uncle Jason. But it sure explained a hell of a lot."

He looked at Jessica. "Mom? Ashley?"

"Oh, hell no." Jessica smiled. "I knew I could trust Emmie. She's a slutty little tramp, just like me. She likes to fuck and knows how to keep a secret. But Mom and Ash would completely flip the hell out."

"Oh." He sagged back into his chair. "Good." He sipped juice. "The two of you are going to give me a heart attack, you know."

"Deal with it," Jessica said unsympathetically.

For a while there was only the sound of scraping forks. "So..."

"No, Uncle Jason. You don't get to stop fucking me. Or Mom." Emily smiled, revealing a dimple. "So you better start doing some cardio and taking your vitamins. Because we are going to wear your ass out."

"Emily." At her mother's voice, the younger woman subsided, though her eyes still glinted with clandestine mirth. "But, yeah. That's the way it's going to be, Jase. We love you. Both of us. Not just as a brother. Or an uncle." Her voice caressed him. "But as a lover." She glanced at Emily. "And we are perfectly willing to share."

A bolt of mortified desire shot through Jason, as he imagined the possibilities. But he merely tilted his head. "That's going to be kind of difficult. Especially if you're here in Marion, arranging photographers for family reunions and weddings and golden anniversaries. I'm not moving back here. I told you already. I have responsibilities in New York. And I'm not going to try to run a company over Zoom."

Emily paled, but Jessica shrugged. "Does that job offer still stand?"

Jason's heart nearly stopped. "You know it does."

"Mom? What job?"

Jessica put down her fork. "Your uncle offered me a job in New York. As his...his what?"

"Executive Assistant," Jason supplied. To Emily. "Like a secretary, but better paid and with more responsibilities. Mainly to make sure I don't miss an important meeting or meet an investor on Casual Friday looking like a white-trash hobo."

"I'm supposed to start classes at Illinois in, like, two months!" Emily protested. "What am I going to do? Where will I live if you're boinking Uncle Jason in New York?"

"Those are some tough bananas," Jason said. Jessica shot him a glare, and he relented with a smile. "One thing I've learned, Emily. Money solves a lot of problems. And I've got a lot of money. I mean, just a ridiculous amount. It's almost embarrassing.

"You want to go to the U of I?" He shrugged. "It's a great school, with a great College of Business. And I bet any financial firm in New York will snap you up, if you're as smart as your mom is, once you graduate. Including mine. And if your pussy gets to feeling itchy and you want to get laid, I can afford to fly you into New York as often as you want.

"You want to live with your mom and me? It might take some time to make the arrangements. But I've got some clout. Columbia and Wharton would look pretty good on your resume. And eventually I'm going to want someone to take over the company." He pursed his lips. "Who knows? It could be you. Though I'm not promising you a damn thing. And if you do work for me, you're going to bust your asses. Both of you."

The two women stared at him, and Jason realized they had never seen him in full deal-making mode before. "But..." Emily blushed. "You'll still fuck me, right? Even if I stay here in Illinois, and only come to visit you sometimes?"

"Well, sure."

Jessica made a noise, and Jason chewed his lip. "So...there's no way to ask this that doesn't sound totally pervy."

"No, Jason. We haven't fucked each other," Jessica said.

"Mom is such a prude," Emily put in helpfully.

"I like dicks. Not other girls."

"Well." Jason grinned as he bit off a piece of bacon. "That's one fantasy shot to hell."

"What? You wanted to watch me lez out with Emily?" His sister shook her head. "God. Men are such pigs."

"Oink oink."

"But we did talk about, you know. Sharing you." Emily looked up at him though her lashes. "All three of us. In bed. At the same time. Would you like that? Me and Mom sucking you off? Or you fucking Mom while I watch and play with my hot, horny, teenage pussy?"

Jason looked at Jessica. "I blame the internet," his sister said. "We never talked like that when we were kids."

"True." He eyed his niece. "You know that if you breathe a word of this to Ashley, or your cousins, or your grandma, we're completely fucked, right? And not in a hot, fun, sexy way?"

"More like a tar-and-feathers way." Jessica grimaced. "Ashley would puke, your cousins would blab it all over town, and Mom would invent completely new ways of grounding us."

Jason nodded. "The rack. Thumbscrews. Disembowelment."

"Can I?" Emily asked.

"Can you what?"

"Can I watch? I know you want to fuck again," Emily said. "God, you're undressing each other right now in your heads, aren't you? And it's cool. Mom's the sexiest MILF I've ever seen. And God knows Uncle Jason is so fucking hot it sets my cunt on fire." She slid her shorts down her hips, so loose she didn't need to unbutton them as they hit the floor.

Jason's eyes met Jessica's. "Disgusting," he said.

Hers held hidden mirth, and he smiled. How had he lived without her for so long? Even now, he felt healed, as if something that had been missing in him for years had somehow returned. Compassion? Or simple acceptance? "We live in a degenerate age, Jason. We might as well accept it."

"So I am supposed to screw my own sister, for nothing more than my pervert niece's delectation?"

She caught his hand and pulled him to his feet. "No. You're supposed to screw your sister because she's still horny for you" She kissed the corner of his mouth, then whispered into his ear, her breath making his flesh break out into shivers. "Because I will always be horny for you. And if she wants to watch us fuck, that's her problem, not ours."

Jessica led him down the hall. Emily trailed in their wake. All three of them shed clothes on the way. And by the time they had reached her bedroom, they were naked. "You." Jessica pointed at a corner, her voice laden with menace. "You stay there," she told Emily. "You want to watch? That's fine. But that's all you get to do. Get me?"