Naughty Nubile Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily." He shook his head at her. "Don't...don't tempt me. Not now."

"Why not?" She turned and began to twerk, her bottom rubbing against his crotch. "Afraid someone might see?"

"Your mom's taking a swim," he replied distractedly. "But, Emily..."

"So she's not here," she whispered. "And I am here." She unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the floor. "I'm horny. You're horny. Why should we wait?" She rubbed her bottom against his crotch again, moaning as she felt his hard length. "I'm already wet."

Jason broke. With an inarticulate growl he shoved his shorts down. And to Emily's astonishment, he didn't haul her into his bedroom, or hers. Instead he pushed her against the wall, his hands pinning her wrists high and wide as he thrust himself balls-deep into her hot, sopping cunt with one fluid motion. She gasped in startled pleasure, and then again as he began to pump into her.

"I warned you," he said, his voice a half-snarl in her ear. "Don't tease me."

This was a side of her uncle she had never seen before. And it excited her more than she could say. She pushed back against him, fighting for her climax, her sheath squeezing Jason's cock, milking it. His flat belly slapped against her rump and he pressed her into the wall. Her legs were shaking, and Emily moaned as her nipples scraped against the faux-wood paneling.

"Ah!" Helpless, she writhed in Jason's grip as she came. Over and over, her sheath clutched his shaft. She closed her eyes, reveling in the forbidden, taboo pleasure. Seconds later, her uncle spent himself inside her, his long, thick cock throbbing and pulsing as he filled her channel with incestuous cum.

When he was done, he rested his head on her shoulder, breath slowing. They were both sweating. "I should take a shower," she murmured. "Otherwise I'm going to drip your...stuff...all over the floor."

"I'm an idiot. I'm insane. Your mother...the risk..." Jason's voice was hoarse.

Emily turned in his arms, wincing with regret as his shaft slipped out of her. "We can't keep it secret forever, Uncle Jason. You know that." She studied his face. "Don't you?"

He avoided her gaze. "Yeah. I guess."

She bit her lip. Oh, God. It was almost cruel to do this, to let him writhe on the hook of his self-imposed guilt. But she had promised her mother. To hold off until the time was right. "Then start thinking about it." She touched his cheek. "But wait until I'm ready, okay?"

She wasn't sure if the thump she heard as she ducked into the bathroom was his head or his fist hitting the wall. "Emily!" He called through the door as she shut it in his face. "I paid for this place. And you just cut in line! So you damn well better not use up all the hot water!"

Chapter Four

The fog lifted later in the morning, and after her swim and a long, leisurely, carb-heavy breakfast, Jessica settled out on the deck with her reader, a cold drink, and wicked plans for the rest of the day.

"Aunt Ashley called while you were swimming," Emily said, taking a chair a few feet away. Her fingers tapped on her phone, and music began to play on the outside speakers. Katy Perry, to Jessica's relief. Apparently her daughter had decided not to torture her with her favorites. "She wanted to know why you weren't answering your phone."

"Planning a three-state crime spree," she answered easily.

"That's what I told her. But she didn't believe me. She's so suspicious these days."

"Right?" She flashed a grin at her daughter. "But really. What does she want?"

"Just wanted to let us know they'll be out here tomorrow night, and if there was anything from town we wanted them to bring. I suggested that maybe they could bring some dessert for supper tomorrow night. Ice cream, pie, brownies, that sort of thing."

"Ugh. You're trying to make me fat."

"Right, Mom." Emily eyed her bikini, a dark, cobalt blue that was the twin of Emily's own emerald-green two-piece. "You're nothing but cottage-cheese thighs and love-handles these days. It's gross, really. I might hurl."

"Brat," she said mildly, and sipped at her drink, enjoying the pleasant, alcoholic bite. It was going to be a scorcher today. A real southern Illinois summertime special. The sky was blue but hazy, the air thick with humidity. Sweat was already popping up on the back of her neck and on her belly. By the afternoon, Jessica knew, the heat would be all but intolerable, and everyone at the lake would be scanning the horizon in the hopes of a thunderstorm. The campground wasn't as deserted today as it had been the previous night, with some sites on the opposite shore already showing signs of activity. And by the evening it would begin to fill, as everyone who could get away from town would be looking to get a jump start on the weekend.

"Hello, ladies," Jason drawled in a deep, basso, pimp-daddy voice as he joined them. He sat between Jess and Emily, leering at his sister in a friendly manner. "Tell me, little girl. What high school do you go to?"

"You sicko." Emily giggled at Jessica's weary tone. But she was glad her uncle had shaken off his earlier irritation. Sexual frustration had been pouring off him in waves that were almost visible. She wondered if he was aware of it.

Well, nothing like pushing the boundaries to find out. "Mom?"

"What?"

"Do you mind if I take off my top to sunbathe? Otherwise I'll be like a bad order of chicken." At her inquiring look, she grinned. "You know. Undercooked breasts?"

Jason groaned. "That's a total Dad joke."

"Dad had better taste," Jessica said. "And yes, you can take your top off. If it's all right with your uncle."

"Oh, I'm sure it is," Emily said blithely, her fingers already undoing the tie that held her top up. "He saw my boobs the other day, out on the lake when we were fishing."

Jessica cocked an inquiring eyebrow at her brother, who scowled at Emily. "Really?"

"Oh, yeah. He was totally cool about it, though. He didn't stare at my tits like some gross old perv." Emily began to oil herself up, her tan skin glistening in the sun. "Most guys would have had their tongues hanging down to their knees and trying to hide their boners."

"This conversation," Jason said to no one in particular, "is not happening."

Jessica caught her daughter's eye, and they both smiled. And then Jessica took her own top off. "What the hell. I'm just going to sweat through this damn thing anyway."

"Jessica!" Jason was trying to sound outraged, she knew. But his voice lacked conviction.

"Oh, grow up, Jason. Emily and I live in the same house. Do you think we haven't seen each other's tits before?" She took another sip of her drink. "If you don't like it, there's literally an entire planet full of places where you won't see my bare boobs. Or," she added with a grin, "you can take off your shorts and make things fair."

"And get my junk sunburned? No thank you."

"I've got suntan lotion, Uncle Jason," Emily said in a tone of spurious helpfulness. She began to snigger. Soon she was barely able to choke the words out. "Come on. Get all oiled up. I bet you'll look like the sexy DILF in a gay porn movie."

Jason stared at his niece as she dissolved into a fit of hysterical giggles. "Teenagers. You know what," he said to Jessica. "Back when we were her age, all Mom and Dad had to worry about was whether we'd get high on ditch-weed on the weekend. Now I have to deal with this crap. And she's not even my kid. This country is going straight to hell. No respect, that's the problem."

"Hashtag grumpy old man yells at cloud," Emily said, and laughed more, kicking her feet weakly.

Jason harumphed. Jessica smiled. Eventually, Emily managed to get herself under control, though Jessica could still hear snickers from time to time, like the aftershocks of a cheerful, happy little earthquake. Talk fell to other things. The past, mostly, which Emily didn't roll her eyes at, but actually encouraged. Fond memories of her father, who Jessica thought would have been quietly, enormously proud of his strange, brooding oldest son if he'd lived to see it. Old movies, old TV shows, bands that were little more than footnotes. Humorous stories of their mother, who had raised four children in an environment of frazzled chaos, sometimes unable to get their names right when challenged. Family vacations done on the cheap. Summers spent weeding the vegetable patch behind the house in the morning, long afternoons swimming at the YMCA. Little league and softball. Emily's eyes widened when she learned that Jason had been an all-conference second baseman in high school, batting over three-fifty his senior year, though when the conversation inevitably turned to Austin, she merely snorted and rolled her eyes. "What a loser.

"What?" she asked, as two pairs of eyes pinned her. "He is. Getting mad about it doesn't change things. How many strings did you pull to get him that interview at Dot, Mom? And then he showed up stinking of pot and didn't get the job. Or Great-Grandma Katherine's funeral. I was only, like, eleven. But I remember how mad Grandma was at him. He showed up late to the funeral, rear-ended Aunt Sally on the way to the graveyard, and then got bombed at the funeral dinner. He's a loser. Always has been, always will be. Too old to change and too dumb to learn."

"Emily." Jason's voice was quiet, but dangerous. Jessica shivered. "Remember. That's my brother you're talking about. I might not like him. But I do love him."

"You talk bad about him," Emily protested. "I've heard you!"

"Yeah. But I've got a right. He's my brother."

Emily looked at Jessica. "What? That doesn't make any sense!"

"If you had a brother, you'd understand," she told her daughter, who snorted disbelief. "We lived with him. We have a right. You don't."

Eventually Jessica turned off her reader, eased the chair into a reclining position, turned over, and laid down, her cheek resting on her arm. Her eyes drifted closed. Jason watched her, his heart filled with tenderness and desire.

"Uncle Jason?"

He jerked his head around, hoping his feelings hadn't been written on his face for all the world to read. "What?"

"I liked what you did to me. Earlier." Emily's voice was low. "How you took me. Hard." Her fingers trailed down her skin to the junction of her thighs, softly caressing. Not masturbating. Not really. But Jason knew that at that age, even an innocent touch could set a person's body aflame. "I want you to do it again."

He didn't dare reply, not with Jessica so close. And Emily knew it. Her lips turned up in a teasing smile, and she looked down at his crotch. "So big. So hard," she husked. Her fingers pulled up her bikini bottom and she rolled her hips up, just a bit, flashing him a glimpse of her wet, pouting pussy-lips. "I can't wait to have you inside me again."

Just for a second, Jason considered the possibility of yanking his niece to her feet, dragging her into the house, and giving her a second helping of what he had given her before breakfast. But then Jessica stirred, shifting lazily on her chair, and his skin went cold.

He shot Emily a glare. But she merely smiled and gave her nipples a playful, teasing squeeze.

How long do you think you can walk this tightrope?

The day slid by, and Jason felt himself sinking into the rhythms of a slower, quieter life. Even his voice was changing. The nasal vowels of his borrowed New York accent softening into the downstate Illinois drawl of his youth. Not the stereotypical cornbelt rasp of Kansas or Nebraska. Something softer, more liquid. Slower. As if there wasn't any real need to hurry. You had all day to say what you had to say, and being buzzed at three in the afternoon wasn't all that big a deal.

It beats the hell out of a three-martini lunch and an expense account, he thought blearily, trying to shake off the fog in his head. The weather wasn't helping, either. The air was thick enough to cut, and all three of them had been in and out of the water all day in an effort to stave off heatstroke. The mere thought of cooking made him groan. No one wanted to stand over a grill or an oven.

He suggested delivery, and Jessica and Emily both nodded. By mutual agreement, they retreated into the house. Emily closed all the windows and Jessica turned the central air on. Slowly, the temperature inside began to fall. "What do you guys want? Pizza? Subs? Chinese?"

"There's a new pizza place in town," Emily suggested. "Taylor Wilson had it at her graduation party. Place called Jet's?"

He looked at his sister, who shrugged. "As long as you're paying, it's your choice," she said.

Jason pulled up the website on his phone. After a light lunch, his stomach was growling, so he ordered two pizzas, breadsticks, fried mushrooms and dessert. "Forty minutes."

"Rain coming," Emily said, looking out the patio doors. The northwestern sky was growing dark, though sunset was hours away. "Thank God. The weather service says there's a cold front coming through."

"I hope it clears up by tomorrow," Jessica commented. "Ashley and Mom and the kids should have nice weather when they come out here. And I want to put on a big feed," she went on. "Like Grandpa Chapel used to do, back in the day, when we went to his place for the Fourth of July or Labor Day. Burgers and chicken and potato salad and all sorts of sides and so much booze that everyone will be making really bad decisions by the time the night is over."

"And fireworks!" Emily was bouncing on her toes. "Uncle Jason can drive me to Indiana tomorrow. Or to St. Louis. We can get some fireworks and set them off from the dock. Not any of that weak-ass Illinois shit. I want stuff that's illegal." She mimed an explosion with her hands. "Boom!"

The food arrived in a driving rain, though the greater part of the thunder and lightning stayed off to the north. Still, it was enough to thrash the lake to foam and make them all happy they were inside. "Good god," Jessica said to Jason as they sat down. "Do you really think we're going to eat all this?"

"Too much pizza, like too much beer, is a self-correcting problem," Jason said, scooping breaded mushrooms onto his plate. He dipped one into ranch sauce, popped it into his mouth, and sighed at the explosion of deep-fried nirvana. "Damn, that's good. If we don't eat it tonight, there's leftovers for tomorrow. It will be like college. Cold pizza for breakfast."

Jessica made gagging noises, and Jason grinned. "You did not!" Emily said.

"Ah, you sweet summer child," Jason said, smiling at his niece. His hot, sexy niece, who he had fucked up against a wall earlier in the day. "Wait until your junior year. When you're tired, stressed, broke, late for class, and starving. You'll eat anything, including nasty-ass leftover pizza." He took a bite of a breadstick, so heavily buttered and salted it was probably illegal in Manhattan. "This is gourmet dining by comparison."

"I think it's really good," Jessica said. And it was. The pizza was Detroit-style, thick crust and tavern-cut, which made for thick, rectangular slices, light on the sauce, heavy on the cheese and toppings. It was kind of like eating a mobile heart attack, to be honest, but Jason had always loved Canadian bacon and pepperoni. She took a bite and chewed thoughtfully, and pinned Jason with her gaze. "When are you heading back home? To New York?"

I don't want to go back. The words leapt into his mind without conscious thought.

But he had to. If it was just him, he would be free to chart his own course. But he had responsibilities. Employees. Clients. "Monday, I think," he said, pretending not to see his niece's stricken look. "If I leave early, I can do the drive in one day. And be back at work on Tuesday."

"You will come back, though?" Emily pleaded.

"Oh, yeah." He shared an amused look with Jessica. "Your mom made things very clear to me. If I don't show for the holidays, she's going to kick my ass."

"Damn straight."

"And you're welcome to come and visit," he added generously. "Whenever you want. You won't even need a hotel. I've got plenty of room at my place."

"Mom? Can we?"

Jessica met his eyes. He tilted his head. Her lips curved. "Maybe."

"Another drink?" Jason asked later that night.

"Why not?" Jessica smiled, holding out her glass in an imperious gesture. "Mojito, Jeeves, por favor."

Her brother sketched a mocking bow. "I am, as always, at your service, my lady." He retreated to the counter, bending over the cutting board as he chopped mint leaves and mixed rum, lime juice and ice. In a few minutes he returned to the couch, handing her one glass while he kept one for himself. "Cheers."

"Cheers." She touched the rim of his glass with hers. "Monday? Really?"

Jason looked away. "Damn it, Jess. I'm not going to be some helicopter boss, who comes in and tells everyone what a shitty job they're doing, then flies off. Some of these people have been with me for years. Ever since I broke away from Golden Apple. I owe them."

"And me?"

"I had an idea." Jason swallowed, still refusing to look her in the eye. "Loretta. My EA. She's been making noise about retiring for years. But this time I think she really means it."

His eyes lifted, blazing with hope. "Come with me, Jess. To New York. You're smart. And there's no one this side of heaven I trust more. You're used to handling big projects. After helping put together weddings, managing my schedule will be a piece of cake. You can be my executive assistant, at a salary that's at least twice what you're making now. Probably more. And we can be together. The way you want us to be. You can live with me if you want. Or get your own place. I don't care." He reached out, his fingers clutching hard. "Please. Come to New York with me."

Inside, her heart was singing in triumph. But she schooled her expression to solemnity. "Emily..."

"Bring her with you." Jason looked down the hall to where her daughter slept. "There's good schools in New York." His mouth twisted with parochial pride. "Not as good as the University of Illinois, of course. But if she wants to, I can get her into any school she wants. NYU. Columbia. There's strings I can pull. Money talks. And I've got a lot of it."

"Jason." Jessica looked at her feet, hiding her joy. So close. She was so close to her goal. She spared a moment of sympathy for her teenage self, who hadn't known any better, poor stupid horny girl. Twenty years lost, simply because she hadn't had the patience to deal with her brother's fears. "Don't you think we should ask Emily what she wants?"

Her brother's mouth curled into a smirk. "She's your kid. You're supposed to tell her what she wants."

"Says the man who's never been married. Or had kids."

Chapter Five

She came to him in the night.

"Jessica," Jason breathed, not sure if he were awake or dreaming.

She was wearing the same lace nightgown she had years ago. The same white concoction which had driven him to distraction. In the light of the single candle, her skin seemed to glow. Shadows pooled at her groin, in her cleavage.

"This time," she whispered, "we're going to do it properly."

"Emily..."

"Dead to the world," Jessica said, pulling down the sheet. "And with two closed doors between us. God, Jason. Are you going to second-guess yourself to death? Are you going to blow this again?"

He put his hands on her waist. "No."

"Good." She examined him, from head to toe. "You know," she remarked conversationally, stroking his cock, which immediately began to stir. "I always wondered. If you were really as big as I remembered. Or if I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, because you were my first."

He tugged the straps of her nightgown down, exposing her breasts. "And?"