Naughty Nubile Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mom." Emily's voice was obedient, but her eyes sparkled.

Jessica narrowed her eyes. But instead of the retort Jason expected, she came into his arms, soft and warm and oh, so willing. His cock, fat and heavy against his thigh, thickened and hardened in seconds as she lifted her mouth for a kiss.

"Do you know, Jase, that I've never given you a blow-job?" she whispered against his lips.

He lifted his eyebrows. "I'm well aware of it. Unfortunately."

Her hand dropped to his crotch, gently rubbing. "I think it's time we took care of that. And time I took care of you."

"No argument here." Jason allowed Jessica to guide him onto the bed. He lay down, smiling as Jess crawled up his legs, her gaze fastened on his erection with the hungry eyes of a predator.

"Spread for me," she whispered, and he shifted his legs. "Good. Yeah. God, I love seeing your balls, Jase. My big brother's big balls. It makes me feel so dirty." Bending down, she cupped his scrotum in one hand, while the narrow tip of her tongue darted in to taste him. "All this cum in here. Getting ready for me."

It was almost torture, holding back. Jason stroked his sister's hair with one hand as she pleasured him, her hot wet mouth gliding up and down his shaft. The other he fisted under his head, propping him up so he could see her, all of her, that slim, golden body, that jet-black hair, those devilishly twinkling eyes.

Her mouth opened wide, and Jason bit back a groan. Then he realized he didn't have to hide anything anymore, and he let it sneak out. Emily knew about Jessica. Jessica knew about Emily. And somehow Jason had threaded passion's needle. He was laying both his sister and his niece, and they were both all right with it. It was insane, but he didn't intend to question his good fortune. Not after so many years alone.

Jessica's hair fell over her cheek as she moved down his shaft, hiding both her face and his groin. From the corner Emily made a faint sound of protest. Jason looked over. His niece was sitting in the room's only chair, a low, heavy thing of dark wood. Her legs were hooked over the armrests, and one hand cupped a breast, her fingers indolently playing with her nipple. The other was between her legs, and Jason could see every whorl and curve of Emily's pussy-lips, wet and gleaming with arousal.

"You're so sexy, Uncle Jason," she husked, meeting his eyes. "Both of you."

He smiled, and gently moved Jessica's hair aside so his niece could watch her mother blow him.

"It doesn't bother you at all, does it?" he asked softly. Jessica was riding him with her mouth now, long slow strokes of her lips trying to draw his cum up his shaft.

She let his shaft pop out of her mouth. It hit his belly with a splat, then immediately jerked up, quivering with pent-up lust. "What's the old saying about half a loaf, Jason? I'd rather share you than starve. And that's what we were both doing.

"So do you want to cum in my mouth? Or on my tits? Or inside me? And no." She swung her eyes to Emily, who was rubbing her crotch frantically. "You don't get a vote."

For answer, Jason tugged on Jessica's arm. Jessica fell onto the bed. Before she could lift herself up again, he had moved behind her, rubbing the tip of his cock against her cleft.

"Oh. Doggie." Jessica's voice held a worrying lack of enthusiasm.

Jason blinked and paused, looking over at Emily. His niece shrugged. "You don't like doggie?"

"I like being able to see your face, Jason," Jessica replied with some asperity. "And I can't do that from here."

"Oh." It seemed he still had a lot to learn. Fortunately, they had time. He backed away and let his sister turn over. "Better?"

She laced her fingers behind his neck, smiling. "Much."

"Good." Without breaking their gaze, he reached down, fitting himself against her portal. "Ready?" As soon as she nodded, he slid inside, wondering anew at the incredible pleasure of his sister's sheath. He filled her, and she completed him. Just being inside her, holding still, made his breath catch. And Jessica's face was an echo of his own heart, suffused with erotic joy.

Slowly he began to move. And as he did, he began to understand. Love could be a violent tempest that scarred you. But it could also be a safe harbor. Someplace to come home to. He had hurt Jessica, and himself, all those years ago. But there was healing to be found in her arms, and between her legs. Healing for them both, and for their long-ago selves.

Jason braced himself on his elbows and kissed his little sister, letting his lips linger lovingly on her mouth. His body was just low enough to rub his chest against the pink spikes of Jessica's nipples, and she whimpered into his mouth as he did.

She was so warm and soft, so hot and wet, so unashamedly uninhibited in her desires. It set Jason on fire, made him want to match her, to be worthy of her love and lust. He began to thrust into her harder, deeper, spearing her on his cock, pushing her perky, sexy bottom up into the air with each thrust. Jessica's eyes widened, her mouth open as she panted, but there was no protest. Her hands roamed along his back, pricking nails goading his desire.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Emily was fingering herself frantically, two fingers stabbing into her pussy. It took only a moment for Jason to realize she was mirroring his own actions, her fingers filling her hungry little love-tunnel at the same time his cock slid into her mother's channel. "Both of you. I'm going to...Oh, shit, Uncle Jason, Mom. Are you two close? Are you going to cum?"

Teasingly, Jason halted his movements. Jessica stared up at him in disbelief, writhing on the spike of his shaft. But that was nothing compared to the scorching glare he earned from his niece, who was forced to pause. "Uncle Jason!"

He bit his lip to hold back the crow of laughter, then relented. "You have an evil mind," Jessica whispered.

"I fell in with bad company, I guess." He kissed her. "How about it? Are you getting there?"

Jessica's face was inexpressibly tender. "Jason, every time I see you I get wet. Every time you look at me I want to spread my legs for you. Every time we touch I want to go to bed. And every time we fuck I want to cum over and over and over again. Yes, you big dummy. I'm close."

Something, some logical voice in the back of Jason's mind, whispered that it shouldn't be this easy. That life didn't really work this way. That you didn't come home, seeking forgiveness for decades of neglect, and wind up with two lovers, both of whom were related to you and were, apparently, completely insatiable in bed and ridiculously easy to please.

But why not? He was rich, good-looking, smart, and a good lover. He could have been married or with a girlfriend in New York. Maybe more than one. Take out the incest bit, and things became a lot more believable. And a second voice reminded him that a person who spent too much time questioning his good fortune and not enough pleasing his lovers was bound for a world of hurt.

So he began to move again, fucking his horny, sexy sister with his rigid, aching cock. His body lowered until they were skin to skin, their bodies entwined with incestuous lust.

"Oh, Jason," Jessica gasped. "You're so big. So hard. So perfect! Fuck me! Make me cum!"

"Yeah!" Emily giggled from the corner. Her hand was flying as she fucked herself. "Fuck my slutty mommy!"

It was too much for Jason. No man could have held out. He spent himself in a scalding eruption, his cock throbbing in pleasure so exquisite it was almost painful. Jessica's hands clutched his back, and she bit his shoulder as her sheath clutched his shaft. Her keening cries took on a new pitch as she climaxed. And a few feet away, Emily panted and moaned and groaned and, finally, came, her thighs shaking and her eyes rolling back in her head as the room filled with the scent of sweat and sex.

Jessica patted his cheek. "Not bad for an old guy."

"Hell," Emily said. "That was pretty good for anyone. Including me."

Jason smiled and shrugged. "Damn." Emily's eyes were locked on the tableau on the bed. "Mom, you have got to move to New York. If you don't, I will."

"I think," Jessica said, squirming out from under Jason, "that we need to make sure there's no clues hanging around the house for when Angela and Mom and everyone else shows up. No one will be moving anywhere if Mom figures out that we're fucking."

Chapter Seven

"You're moving where?" her mother asked, her voice aghast.

Jessica shrugged, smiling a little. She glanced to the side of the room, where Emily was cheerfully bickering with her cousins. "Emily is going to college in a few months, Mom. She's old enough to take care of herself. And since she is, I think it's time to start thinking about myself. I've lived in Marion my whole life. I don't want to die knowing I've never seen anything but this little corner of Illinois."

"But..." Marcy Chapel seemed at a loss for words. "New York?"

Jason leaned back in his chair. It had been a good night, so far. The table was littered with the remnants of a huge meal. And neither his mother nor his sister had punched him. Though from the look in his mother's eyes, he was going to have to do some big-league groveling to get back in her good graces, especially since he was talking about taking her oldest daughter away.

I'll probably be coming out here every couple weeks until Jessica moves in with me, he thought. That should be enough to keep Mom in a good mood, as long as we manage to keep everything else secret.

"You've got a good job here," his mother went on, her grief gaining momentum. "Family. Friends. Why throw it all away?"

"She'll be making good money with me, Mom," he put in. "And I've got a spare bedroom at my place. She can live with me as long as she wants. Or she can get her own pace, once she's saved enough for a security deposit. Might take a while, though." He shook his head. "Rent in New York is fucking insane.

"And what if she decides she doesn't want to be your secretary?"

"Executive assistant."

"Whatever." Ashley shook her head. Unlike her sister and brothers, her hair was light brown, and her eyes were hazel. Next to her older sister, she sometimes looked like a plant that hadn't gotten enough sun. "You come home after being away for two years, and the first thing you do is offer Jess a job? What if she doesn't like it? What's she going to do then?"

Actually, the first thing I did was screw your niece.

"If she hates New York, I'll help her move back home. Or wherever she wants to go. If she likes New York but hates the job, I'll help her find something better." He leaned forward, clasping his hands on the table. "I try not to bring it up too often, Ash. Mom and Dad raised me better. Plus, it's kind of rude. But I really do have what's called 'fuck-you' money." His lips twitched. "If I wanted to, I could give Jessica a no-show job and keep her on the payroll until I retire. It's my company. Who's going to complain?"

"Me," Jessica retorted hotly. "I'm nobody's charity case."

"Here's the deal, Mom. Jess might not have a PMP certificate, or a college degree. But she has what's more important than either. She has experience handling big projects, setting schedules and timetables, dealing with lots of moving parts at once. I'd rather deal with a pissed-off board than try to deal with all the crap Jess does every day. Wedding photographs?" He shook his head. "God have mercy. Everyone is stressed out, and if you get one little thing wrong, some mother of the bride is going to be screaming in your face that you've ruined everything, you horrible incompetent bitch."

"The lease on my place isn't up until next spring," Jessica put in, taking up the tag-team they had agreed on earlier in the day. "So Emily can come back here on the weekends or during break if she wants, and have someplace to stay."

"Have you told her?" Marcy demanded.

"Of course I have, Mom! I wouldn't make such a big decision and not tell her about it."

"And I told Mom to go for it," Emily said, appearing as if by magic and draping her head over her mother's shoulder. She hugged her around the waist, drawing a muffled squawk of protest. "Besides. This gives me a great excuse to come and crash at Uncle Jason's place sometime. Maybe during spring break." She gave Jason a look under her lashes. "I bet he and Mom could show me a good time in New York. All sorts of new experiences."

Marcy sighed. "I...it's just so sudden, Jessica. I didn't think you were. I don't know. Unhappy here."

His sister pursed her lips. "I wasn't unhappy, Mom. But I wasn't happy, either. I just...was. I did my job, I came home, I raised Emily, I paid my bills. I tried a lot of men, and none of them worked." Jason snorted under his breath. "I need something different. Something more. I want...I want to see what I can really do."

"Well." Slightly mollified, their mother leaned back in her chair. "I always said you were too smart to work for a photographer your whole life. I'm glad you've finally got yourself some ambition." She turned a slightly worried face to Jason. "You will keep an eye on her? Won't you?"

"Both eyes." Jason's voice took on a slight British accent, and Jessica frowned at him suspiciously. "As often as I can spare them. Don't worry, Mom. New York has dangerous spots. Every city does. But unless you do something monumentally stupid, you're going to be safe enough."

"Like what?"

He shrugged, smiling. "Going to a Yankees game in a Red Sox hat. Wearing a swastika to a pride parade. Telling someone that Chicago deep dish is better than their crap-ass pizza. Defending the mayor. Saying something nice about New Jersey." He laced his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair. "I'm not saying New York is perfect. It's not. In a lot of ways, I still don't fit in there. Sure, I've got money and a nice place to live. But it's different from the Midwest. Louder. Ruder. No one ever says 'sorry' when they knock you down when they're trying to catch the subway. It's crowded. Almost claustrophobic at times. And someone is always trying to hustle you." His lips turned up in memory. "God, I was so green when I got there. Twenty-two years old, just out of college, living in this fleabag fourth-story walk-up with two guys, a girl, and a horrible, flatulent one-eyed cat named Macie. And the first thing that happened, my first week there, was that I got my pocket picked on the subway." He laughed. "I was such a noob."

Jessica leaned forward, cupping her chin in one hand. "Jason, you're not exactly making New York sound like a great place to live."

"Right?" Ashley frowned at him. "Why don't you move back home?"

"Maybe I will, Ash. Someday. But not now. And not soon. You can't run a financial firm in Marion. Not even St. Louis," he said, cutting off her next words. "I'm just a middle-sized fish, when it comes to it. But if I'm not located in a big city, no one's going to take Chapel seriously. Chicago might work. St. Louis would mean I'm regional. Marion?" He snorted. "People would laugh. And all my people would jump ship. Loyalty runs two ways. And if I'm not loyal to them, how can I expect them to be loyal to me?"

"That went better than I expected," Jessica said, later that night, when the three siblings gathered on the deck. Their mother was inside, getting ready for bed. And Emily and her cousins had gone for a walk along the shoreline.

"I still think you're nuts, Jess," Ashley said flatly. "Is the money really worth it?"

"Hey," Jason said mildly. "No need to sugar-coat things, Ash. If you think I'm going to be a terrible boss and that I'm trying to buy Jessica's forgiveness for staying away all these years, just say so."

His second sister scowled at him. "I think you're taking my sister away from me. I think that you better keep your promise about coming home more often, because if you don't, it's going to kill Mom. And I think that there's some part of you that thinks you can make everything better by throwing money at the problem."

"Ashley!" Jessica put down her drink and stared at her sister. "That's just...mean."

Jason waved his hand. "She's not wrong, Jess. But I'm trying to get better."

Jessica glared at Ashley. "Well, I think she should be more grateful. Or are you going to turn down the money Jason set aside to pay for college for Jackson and Daisy, if they decide they want to go?"

"Hey." Jason pitched his voice low. "Let's not fight, all right?" He jerked his head at the house. "Mom doesn't need to hear us bitching at each other.

"Ashley, I know I've...well, I've been kind of a jerk."

"Not a jerk, Jason. Just absent." Her lips twitched. "You actually have to be around to be a jerk."

He nodded. "But I'm trying to get better. I will be back. And so will Jess. I'm not trying to force you all to live in New York. I just saw a way to solve two problems at once, and offered Jess a job. If I didn't think she could handle it, I would never have suggested it."

"I notice you didn't offer me a job," she grumped, settling back in her chair.

"Why? Do you want one?"

"No!"

"Then why are you complaining about it?" Jessica frowned at her little sister. "Fuck, Ashley. I thought you would be happy for me. How many times have you told me that I was wasting my life, and that I should get out of Marion, find myself a good man, and make something of myself? Seriously," she said to Jason as he snickered. "It was like having a female Jiminy Cricket around."

Silence fell. "I'll miss you," Ashely said at last. There was a quaver in her voice. "Both of you."

"Oh, God. Don't be going all sappy on me." Jessica sat up. "Listen, Ash. There's going to be some changes. But that happens to everyone. If we're not changing, that means we're dead.

"Yes, I'm moving to New York. Yes, I'm going to be working for our dumb-ass brother, making sure that when he has a meeting he's wearing pants and he doesn't have a big-old barbeque stain on his shirt. Yes, I'm going to be living in New York, a cesspool of sin and iniquity.

"But this also means that Jason is going to be coming home more often. Because I'll make him. Your kids will finally get to know their uncle. And so will Emily. And Mom won't have to worry about her son being all alone, because I'm going to make sure he's taking care of himself." She softened her voice. "All of our lives are going to be better, Ashley. Even yours. Because Jason won't be hiding in his condo, a thousand miles away from his family."

"Hey!"

Before the conversation could devolve into more bickering, Emily and her cousins appeared around the corner. The young woman bounced up the steps, revealing quite a lot of leg. Jason was hard put to it to not let his admiration show. "Hi, old farts," she said cheerfully. "Mom, can we have dessert now?"

That suggestion was met with widespread approval. In a few minutes, the family was sitting around the outside table. Ashley dished out slices of pie, and Jason scooped ice cream onto plates. Ashley's daughter Daisy plugged in the Christmas lights she and her brother had strung up, and the deck was lit by a soft white glow.

Talk turned general. Jason's mother came out, hair still damp, and accepted a plate and a glass of wine from her daughters. Daisy chattered about starting high school in a couple of months. Emily asked for a beer, which her mother granted. Jackson did too, and was shot down by Ashley. Jason felt a bit sorry for the teenager, the only boy in his generation, and the only male present except for himself, and tried to engage him in a conversation. Jackson didn't seem very interested about telling him about his own life. But he remembered being that age, prickly and self-defensive. He was luckier when he told a few mild stories about living in New York.