Naughty Teacher Seeks Sexy Students

Story Info
Another high school teacher looks for her former students.
16.4k words
4.72
21.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By surprising popular demand. This is a sequel to "Sexy Teacher and Naughty Students", and while most of the characters are different, reading the first is at least recommended if not required. Thanks to everyone offering their feedback to the first. I had thought that first story was complete in itself, but:

* Anons 1 and 3 request a series, so I continue for at least this episode, possibly more if feedback continues to demand it.

* Anon 2 requested less focus on cock size and more dialogue, here it is.

* Thank you Anon 4, the brandy cocktails were creative, and will find use in another episode, assuming feedback is positive, as above.

* Thank you mrdrmkr9, if that was too short, this one is longer.

* Finally, another Anon sent a request for a very specific followup by email, and here it is. If I didn't detail Kim and her boyfriend correctly, my apologies, but I did my best with the adjectives you offered.

---

Miss Murphy woke before dawn, out of long habit from her work as a teacher, and stumbled to the toilet. She felt sore, both in front and in back. She decided she was not ready to face the day, so went back to bed.

When she woke again it was almost noon. She stretched luxuriously. She was still sore, but it was a good soreness, it was a soreness she could almost be proud of. Not just her ass and pussy, but her breasts, where Jay, or perhaps Will, had squeezed too hard. To be honest, she did recall asking them to. She checked her phone, which had three calls from Ciara: one from yesterday, which she could vaguely recall not paying attention to, given the circumstances, but then two more this morning. She must have slept like the dead.

She decided to call her sister back before Ciara worried enough to call someone to check on her. They talked for some time, and when she had hung up, Miss Murphy felt much less elated. She needed a second opinion, so she dialed the number of her best friend, a fellow teacher from the school.

"Hello, Kim? It's Aileen," she said.

"Oh Aileen, it's so good to hear from you," Kim said. "I was worried. Where are you? How are you doing?"

"I'm in my sister's summer place, a small fishing cottage that she loaned me so I could recover. I'm doing fine. Well, considering. Actually, maybe you can tell me how I am doing."

And she told Kim the story of her day with the two teens. Kim listened spellbound, occasionally interjecting "Bravo!"

After Miss Murphy was done, Kim said, "Wow! Muy caliente - that was hot! Very impressive. Did you call me just so you could brag?"

"No!" Miss Murphy said. "Well, maybe a little. I called because I spoke to Ciara, my sister, and she said it was wrong, I was a terrible person, and I was ruining those boys' lives."

"Dios mío no!" Kim said. "They'll be remembering that day for years, maybe the rest of their lives. It wasn't wrong, they were eighteen, no? It was naughty, yes, but naughty is hot! They fucked their teacher - there is nothing hotter than that. Dios! I'm getting turned on just thinking about it."

"Well, Ciara said they would never be able to find a relationship with someone their own age..."

"Vaya - she's your older sister, yes?"

"Yes."

"She's just mothering you with a side of jealousy. You didn't force them into anything, you were not their teacher at the time, they know what they're doing better than someone's older sister. They're eighteen, they're grown men. Young men. Hot men. Sexy students. Joder! I'm jealous too - and really turned on. I wonder if it might be worth losing my teaching job for a night like that. Do you have those boys' phone numbers?"

"No, don't do that," Miss Murphy said. "I lost my job already, you still have yours. Also, don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Ay, you're right," Kim said. "I'm just joking. I think. Probablemente. Maybe. Anyway, if you wanted my second opinion, it is 'Viva!' You go, girl! You may have lost your job, but you are living in style!"

"Thank you, Kim. You always know how to cheer me up."

After she hung up, Kim called her boyfriend.

"Hi, honey, what's up?" he asked. "I can't talk long, I'm playing baseball with some friends, and I'm up to bat next, if Kozlowski doesn't strike out."

"Joder! Drop your bat, querido, and get your dick ready. Get over here. Booty call! Now!"

Then she took off her pants and put her hand down her underwear.

Her boyfriend did not need to hear his hot Latina teacher girlfriend twice. He apologized to his teammates and got to her place as fast as he could. When he arrived, she jumped on him as he was opening the door, wrapping her white legs around his waist and pressing her lips against his. Her jet black hair splashed around his head as they kissed. Kim was tiny, only five feet two inches tall, so he was able to shut the door behind them with one hand, and walk over to the couch carrying her.

"Wow!" he said when she broke the lip lock. "What's the occasion?"

"Aileen called," Kim said, undoing his belt.

"Who's Aileen?" he said, unzipping his fly.

"Miss Murphy, you know, my friend, the teacher, who ..." Kim said, pulling off his pants.

"Oh, yeah, I remember," he said, trying to help her unbutton her blouse. "She lost her job. Sad story. I hope she's all right..."

"Joder!" Kim said. "Fuck that!" She ripped open her blouse and the remaining buttons tore off and flew across the room. "She told me such a story. Caliente! You'll like it."

She pulled down his underwear. "Oh, you're not fully hard enough yet? Qué lástima. You will be. Lick these!" She pulled down her bra cups exposing her pink breasts, small, but just the right size for her body. Her boyfriend obeyed happily.

"Ahh," she sighed. "See, she's in this resort village, you know, hiding out from the press. But she meets these two boys, eighteen year olds, young men really, who had been her students, just last year..."

As she kept telling the story, in no time at all her boyfriend slid her sodden underwear to one side and thrust his rock hard cock deep inside her soaking pussy. Kim yelled "Yes! Dios mío si!" Then she stopped saying anything intelligible.

Her boyfriend thrust into her a few times as she convulsed screaming on the couch, then braced himself over her tiny form, and stopped fucking her.

"Sigue jodiéndome!" Kim yelled.

"I don't know what that means, but you need to keep telling Miss Murphy's story," he said. "In English, please. All the details. I absolutely love it, it really is hot."

"Aaaah!" Kim yelled. "Joder! Órale! I'll tell it, I'll tell it, just keep fucking me!"

And so she did. And so he did.

After they were both spent - she had come at least two times while being fucked as she was telling the story, and he had come once - they lay on the couch, catching their breaths.

"Huy," Kim said. "I don't think this stain we just made is ever going to come out. Couldn't you have spread a towel underneath us?"

"I wasn't really thinking about towels," her boyfriend said. "Be honest, you weren't either. You can just turn the cushion over.

"More important, though," he said. "Did you mean it when you said that story made you want to fuck your students just like Miss Murphy?"

"Aieee," Kim said. "Did I say that? I was off my head. Well, yeah, kind of, it was muy caliente, you know, really hot. But I won't! I've got you! Don't worry!"

"Actually," her boyfriend said. "I won't mind. If you can find some boys like that, over eighteen, and not your students any more - and you're careful so you won't lose your job - and you use protection - and it would be only a one time thing - and you'll tell me about it afterwards - with ALL the details - it could be really hot. Or just one boy. Or a girl, even."

"REALLY?" Kim asked. "You'd be OK with it?"

"Yes, really. I fantasized about having sex with my teachers when I was in high school, I didn't even think they might fantasize about having sex with the students. Am I the best boyfriend ever?"

"Dios mío yes! I am so going to fuck you again!"

"Uh - not just now, OK? Maybe in a few minutes?"

"Right," Kim said. "Qué lástima. Joder. Um. But how do I find one or more hot former students who want to fuck without being forever branded a dirty old lady and losing my teaching job or thrown in jail, even?"

Her boyfriend laughed. "Darling, let me introduce you to the wonders of the Internet. There's an app for that."

"Naughty teacher seeks sexy students? There's an app for that?"

"Well, not for that exactly, but there are a number of dating apps, and since we're looking for students that just turned eighteen, I'm sure some of them will be on them. Here, get your cellphone."

"I'll need to go change my panties first, you got them all wet," Kim said. "I got them all wet. We got them all wet."

"Oh no, you're staying right here," her boyfriend said. He pulled the sodden panties off of her and threw them across the room. "You won't need new ones; you'll just get them all wet too."

Kim sat naked on the couch and made a dating app profile while her boyfriend licked her pink nipples. "Ajá, that's nice," she said. "Why is this so complicated? What if I don't want to give my last name? I don't want busy body parents finding out their kids' teacher is on a dating site. Aha, I can just put my first one twice: Kim Kim. Anonymous email, I like that. I can just send all the unsolicited ones I get to trash, I don't want horny scumbags contacting me. Joder, querido, I can't type like this, get off my tits, go lick my pussy or something. Ohhhh - yes. Me gusta, me gusta mucho.

"OK, now I need a profile photo, one that looks just sexy enough without being banned, and doesn't actually show my face. Aaah! Get off me, querido, you can stop licking my pussy for one minute, I need to put some clothes on for a photo.

"Joder, that blouse is ruined. I know, I'll wear that new dress I got last week, no one has seen me in it. Help me zip it up, querido. Stop touching me there! Yes, it's nice, it's fucking nice, jodidamente bueno, but if you keep doing that I'll make a stain all over my new dress! Give me your baseball cap, it's big, so I'll pull my hair up underneath it, and pull the visor down over my face. There. Take the photo, querido. What do you think? Do I look sexy and misteriosa?"

"Yes, you do, you really do. I wouldn't recognize you, but I would want to fuck you. Speaking of which, can you get that dress off again? Or I will absolutely make you stain it."

"Órale! That's why I didn't put on underwear under it, querido. Unbutton it and lift it right off over my head, bueno. I'll sit back here, and you can get back to licking my pussy, I've got sexy students to look for. Unless you're hard again? Qué lástima. No, es bueno, you're good at that. Ahhh.

"Andale! I can restrict this search to just men - in the city area - exactly eighteen years old - active within the last week - no, still too many. That's good, don't stop doing that. In the school district - active within the last day - oh joder! Joder, joder, joder!"

"What's wrong?" Kim's boyfriend asked, pulling his wet face from between her legs.

"Nothing's wrong! Everything's too right! I know this kid - that's Andrés, Andrew Morse! He is eighteen years old, he was in my class last year, and he's tall, and he's hot, and he's actively seeking older women, my age, and he's online right now!"

"But that's what you wanted, right?"

"Si! No! I don't know! I didn't think I'd actually find one! I'm scared, OK? Joder!"

"Look, Kim," her boyfriend said. "This is your choice. If you don't want to do this, I won't make you. But just a few minutes ago, you were talking about your teacher friend fucking her students and coming harder than I'd ever seen you come. Even now, your pussy is flooding like a river, and I know I'm good at licking it but it's not all me, I'm not this good. I think you want this."

"Te amo," Kim said. "Te quiero y te amo. Te amo mucho." Then she kissed him, deep and hard and long. When they broke, she said, "You taste like my pussy. I never liked that taste before, but I think now it's going to be one of my favorites, at least when it's on your lips. I'm going for it, I'm sending Andrés a message."

She tapped on the phone and said, "You can lick my pussy again while I'm typing, then I'll kiss you again."

"Fuck that, I'm hard now," he said. He pulled her naked body down on the couch, so she was lying flat, with her legs against his chest - she was too short to put them over his shoulders - and he drove his cock into her soaking wet bright pink pussy all the way to the hilt. She screamed and dropped her phone, which bounced off the sofa cushions and onto the carpeted floor, surviving. He didn't care, he fucked her small body deep and hard and fast and she clutched at him with her hands and her arms and her white legs, pulling him deeper and harder into her, yelling incoherently with each of his thrusts.

Eventually he stopped. "Sorry about that," he said. "I couldn't control myself, that was so hot. You were doing something."

"Dios mío!" Kim said. "Are you still hard? I came. I totally came. Madre de dios. I can come again, though. Do you want to keep doing that?"

"OK, but only if you can keep typing. If this Andy kid is really online now, you should seal the deal."

Kim shuddered all over, her white body and pink tits covered with goosebumps. "I'll try. You'll have to go slowly, though, or I won't be able to. Joder! Get me my phone, I can't reach it, your arms are longer. Among other long, beautiful, delicious feeling parts of your body. Joder!"

He got her the phone, and started moving again inside her, slowly but deeply.

"I just - ahh - wrote 'Hi,' before dropping the phone," she said. "Ahh. It looks like it sent. Ahh. He wrote back already - he said 'Hi'. What should I - ahh - write?"

"Say you want to meet, of course," he said, and slowly pulled out and thrust into her.

"Ahh! Right now? Where? Joder! Don't stop!"

"Nearby." Pull out. "This evening." Thrust forward. "So you can." Pull out. "Recover." Thrust forward. Her wet pussy twitched with each stroke.

"Ahh! Dulce Jesús Mío! I did it! It's sent! Now fuck me faster! Andale!"

Kim dropped the phone again, and he pounded her small white body deeply into the couch, groaning along with her screams. Then he felt his cock spurting deep inside her pink pussy, as she clenched around him. She was coming as well. He collapsed on the couch, turning slightly so as not to crush her. They lay side by side, his cock softening inside her, both of them sweaty, relaxed and totally in love, kissing occasionally before being able to speak.

"Huy, querido, this couch cushion is totally ruined, we may have soaked it all the way through," Kim said.

"I will get you a new couch cushion," her boyfriend said. "More importantly, did Andy write back? Did you set up a date for this evening?"

"Yes, looks like he did. Hah! He wants a double date, he's bringing a friend of his age and his girlfriend."

"Well, you did want two students originally."

"Ajá, I did. I wonder if I know him. I wonder if I know her."

"Miss Murphy only had sex with two of her students. If you have sex with all three, you'll outdo her."

"Cabrón," Kim said. Then she kissed him.

...

Andy Morse was running to his friend Tom Harris. "Dude! This is all your fault!" Andy said, and waved his cell phone in Tom's face. Andy was six feet tall and strong and athletic, and had unruly blond hair that resisted combing.

"What's all my fault?" Tom asked. "That your parents haven't gotten you the latest cellphone? Get another job and buy your own crappy phone. You know, a job? Like what I'm doing right now?" Tom was as tall as Andy, but thinner, had neat dark brown hair and wire rim glasses, and was standing behind a store counter.

"You don't have any customers in line right now, you can talk," Andy said. "No, I didn't mean the phone, I meant the dating app. You were the one who said I should get on the dating app, and score some chicks like you, now that we're both eighteen."

"I did not say 'score some chicks'. I said you should use it to meet someone you can have a long term relationship with. You and I are going to one university, while our high school girlfriends are going to two different universities, it only makes sense that we will meet new people there, and now that we're eighteen we can sign up to the adult dating app, and use it to meet other people who will be going to the university we're going to be in, or at least the city that we're going to be in. That's how I met Jane, and that's working out fine. Isn't that what you did?"

"Well, sort of," said Andy. "I thought, hey, I'm an adult now, why should I date teenagers? I could do that in high school. I can date adults now. So I signed up and specified I wanted to date women twenty five to thirty five."

"You dork," Tom said. "What's wrong with teenagers? You're a teenager."

"Well, yeah! Teenagers are all immature, and don't know what they're doing. I want someone who knows, you know?"

"You mean sex?" Tom asked.

"Well, yeah. And other stuff! Adult stuff!"

"What stuff?"

"I don't know what stuff - I'm not an adult! Well, I am technically an adult, but I haven't been an adult for more than a few months. That's why I want to date a real woman, because she would know! You know?"

"And why would she want to date you?"

"Dude, I don't know," Andy said. "I wouldn't want to date me, I'm not into guys. That's for her to decide."

"And did you get any dates?"

"Well, no. I wrote lots of hot chicks - er, women - and none wrote back. So I thought it was a writeoff, you know, a scam, like everything else on the Internet? But just now I got a message, and it's from a real chick! A woman, even! I looked at her photo, and she's hot, real hot! And she is not a teenager, she is totally mature! This is all your fault, Tom!"

"What did she say?"

"She said 'Hi.' Just five minutes ago!"

"And what did you say?"

"What do you mean, what did I say? I don't know what to say! That's why I came to you, to ask you what to say - because this is all your fault!"

"How about writing back, 'Hi'? You know, like she did."

"Oh. I didn't think of that. That makes sense. I'll do that. Thanks."

"Anytime, Andy my dude, any time."

Anytime came less than five minutes later, as Andy came running back waving his phone. He waited for Tom to finish ringing up a customer's purchases, then jumped in front of him. Tom sighed, and closed his register. "Emily, I need to take my break now. Can you take over?"

"Dude! She wants to meet me!" Andy said, nearly jumping from excitement. "Today! This evening! Nearby! She says I can choose where!"

"Well, that is what you wanted, right?"

"Well, yeah, but what do I do now?"

"You pick a place nearby and you meet. It's your choice, so you can invite her for dinner, or just for coffee, or ice cream, or video games or whatever. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know what I want to do! What if she wants something I can't afford? She's an adult! She probably has a full time job, with a yearly salary and everything. I don't have that kind of money!"

"Then you can't afford her. Invite her to what you can afford, and if she doesn't like it, she's not for you. But she knew you were eighteen, and she gave you the choice, so I think she's not expecting Chateau La Expensive. Go to the diner on the corner. This isn't that hard. Well, OK, it's hard, since you made the boneheaded choice of dating a thirty five year old while you were eighteen, but it still isn't that hard."

"You have to come with me, Tom! You know what to say, you know what to do, you can help me out. This is all your fault, after all."

"I'm not going to fuck her for you, Andy. Some things you have to do for yourself. What do you expect me to say or do, anyway? I'm just eighteen myself, I've never dated a thirty five year old, or even a twenty five year old."