Naughty Teacher Seeks Sexy Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bue... good?" Kim asked.

"Yes, very good," Jane panted.

"Now, hold still, I'll put my lipstick on you, so it won't be quite as obvious what we've been doing, and it will draw attention away from your eyes. Bend down again, and hold my phone while I work. Put your lips together. Now push them out again. Now relax them. Good. You look pretty. How do you feel?"

"I feel sexy," Jane said. "Can I kiss you again?"

Kim patted her head. "No, sweetie, we've got to get back to the boys, they'll be worried. Now come back with me, and follow my lead. We'll seduce them. It will be fun!"

As the women came back Andy and Tom looked at them with relief.

"Jane, are you alright? What happened?" Tom asked. Jane looked worried and stammered.

Kim held up a hand to stop her. "We talked about a few things," Kim said, "private things. You remember what I said about privacy, yes? And then Jane asked to try on my lipstick. But it's nice you were concerned."

Jane flashed a pink lipped smile. "How do I look?"

"You look gorgeous," Tom said.

"Look, they brought the food while you were gone," Andy said. "We should eat, it's getting cold." The boys bit into their burgers. Jane looked at Kim for a cue.

Kim said, "Oh, you boys look hungry. That looks so good that I've changed my mind. Jane, could you let me have a bite of your burger? There's nothing I'd like better than some hot - juicy - meat - in my mouth."

Tom and Andy both lowered their food and stared. Kim somehow managed to brush most of her body against Andy while stretching languorously across the table to Jane, who offered her burger, then again on the way back. He shuddered. Then Kim slowly sank her teeth into the hamburger, chewed, and slowly swallowed, showing every possible symptom of enjoyment. Andy dropped his burger into his lap. Jane giggled.

"Mmm, Kim, I like the way you eat that," Jane said. "But I think you've got something on your mouth."

"Oh, thank you," Kim said, and she licked her red tongue all around her pink lips. "Mmm, that is delicious. I wouldn't want any of the - rich - hot - meat juices - to go to waste." Andy picked his burger off his lap, and wiped his jeans with a napkin feverishly.

Jane said, "Kim, could I dip my hot, hard, french fry into your creamy, tangy, salad dressing?"

Kim said, "Of course, help yourself."

Jane didn't manage the languorous stretch there and back quite as well, and knocked Tom's lemonade over. He caught it before very much spilled, and both he and Andy wiped at the table with a napkin. Jane gasped and turned to help them, but Kim caught first her hand, then her eye, and shook her head side to side slightly. Jane kept going. She slowly dipped her fry into Kim's dressing, and then equally slowly sucked it into her mouth. Tom stopped wiping and stared at Jane sucking the french fry.

"That does look good," Kim said. "Let me have a taste." Andy stopped wiping the table, and quickly offered one of his french fries.

"No, not a new fry," Kim said. "I want the one out of Jane's mouth."

Jane blushed, and her hand started to shake. Kim held her hand and they slowly dipped the fry into the salad dressing together. Jane's hand shook so much that they dipped too deeply and got some dressing on her fingers. Kim kept holding Jane's hand, and used it to slowly put the coated french fry into her mouth, then bit down, showing white teeth. Andy gasped. Kim swallowed the remaining piece of fry, then took Jane's fingers into her mouth and began to lick and suck the dressing from them. Jane let out a soft moan.

"Fuck," Andy whispered.

"Oh my God," Tom said.

When she finished, Kim took Jane's hand out of her mouth and said, "I'm somehow not hungry - for food - any more. I've reserved a nearby hotel room, a double, for after our meal. Would you like to - come - with me? We can Netflix and chill."

"Yes!" Andy said. "Waiter, box the rest of the food to go! Check please! Hurry!"

"Um," Tom said, and looked at Jane. "Are you - how do you - are you - um?"

"Yes," Jane said softly. She touched his hand. Her fingers were still wet from where Kim had sucked them.

"Then, yes, we'll come," Tom said.

"Oh, believe me, you will," Kim said. Tom blushed as bright as Jane.

At the hotel, Kim told the teens to wait outside while she checked in separately, then sent Andy a dating app message with the room number. Kim let them in to the hotel room, which had a table, two chairs, and a large flat screen television set facing the two beds. She closed the door behind them, and said, "We're alone, finally! I can take off this restrictive item of clothing."

She pulled off the baseball cap and threw it onto the table, releasing a flood of shiny straight raven black hair over her shoulders. Andy sighed. Tom glanced at Jane and managed to restrain himself.

"Yes, definitely Miss - Kim," Andy said, barely stopping himself from saying his former teacher's last name. Kim and Tom both gave him hard looks.

"I meant - that - I missed Kim's hair!" Andy stammered. "Er, not that I've ever seen it before - I just thought she must have hair - under that cap..."

"Do you want to touch it?" Kim interrupted before he dug himself deeper.

"Yes, please," Andy said, with relief. He ran his fingers through Kim's hair, and it washed over his hands like an inky, silky waterfall.

"Oh, that feels good after being under that hot cap," Kim said, rolling her head under Andy's hands like a cat. "Don't stop."

"I don't have hair like that," Jane said to Tom, sadly. "I have hair like a boy."

"No, your hair is wonderful, not at all like a boy's," Tom said. He ran his hands through Jane's short light brown hair, then turned her to face him. "It makes me want to do this." He pulled her head to his, and kissed her. She sighed and relaxed into his grasp. It was so good he was taller and stronger, so good when he held her in his strong arms.

"So, Netflix and chill," said Kim after they stopped. "We have two beds facing the television. They're not very wide, so we'll have to get close to each other, to, um, watch the screen. Shall we do boy, girl, boy, girl?" She smiled mischievously.

"Um, I'm fine with girl, girl, boy, boy," Jane said.

Andy looked at her, then at Tom. "I'm not," he said. "I'm staying with Kim!"

"Sounds good to me," Kim said. "Taking off that hot hat felt so good. But this hotel room is so warm it's not enough, I'm still so hot. Andrés, can you help me take off something else hot - without saying anything you might regret?" She smiled, then turned her back towards Andy, and indicated the zipper of her dress. He swallowed, and his hands shook slightly, but he managed to grasp the zipper at the top and pull it down. Kim elegantly pulled down first one shoulder then the next, then let the dress drop down and pool around her high heeled feet.

Kim turned around, raised her arms over her head, and bent one knee, posing, in only jewelry and underwear. Her bra and panties were jet black lace, the exact color of her hair, and stood out in patterns against her pale skin. Her silvery bangles shone from her wrists and her ears. Only her pink breasts, faintly visible through the lace of her bra, were any hint of color on the monochrome palette of her body.

Andy gasped audibly, and pushed his fist in his mouth to avoid saying words.

Jane said, "You're beautiful," in a mixture of envy and admiration.

Tom didn't say anything, so Jane looked at him, approvingly, and realized that he had turned away as Kim undressed. "Oh, Tom," she said, "you can look, she really is beautiful, like a work of art. But it means a lot that you looked away at first, thank you."

Tom looked at Kim and gave a low whistle.

"Do you approve?" Kim asked Andy, smiling. "Did you think of something you can say?"

"Yes!" said Andy. "But I think taking that hot dress off made you hotter."

"Huy!" Kim said, with surprise and respect. "Muy bien di... thank you, very well said! Jane, do you want to join me in taking your hot clothes off?"

"No, I don't look like that," Jane said sadly.

"You look wonderful!" Tom protested.

"I don't!" Jane said. "Kim is so elegant and beautiful and I'm a big cow! And I'm not wearing sexy underwear - I just came from work, I didn't think we'd be getting undressed! And Andy, I've just met Andy, I don't really feel right getting undressed in front of him. It's all just so much - I'm nervous!"

Tom said, "Jane, we're only here because you said you wanted this. If you've changed your mind, we can leave."

"I don't know!" Jane said.

"While you two are thinking about it," Kim said, "we can get Andrés undressed. Unless, Andrés, are you also thinking about leaving me here all alone?"

"Hell no!" Andy said.

"Then I should help you out of your clothes as well. They must also be hot, and you'll also be hotter without them."

They pulled Andy's t-shirt up over his chest and shoulders until it was covering his head with his arms raised. "Wow," Kim said, "stop there, just like that. You are hot!" She ran her fingers, then her long pink nails, over Andy's young tight body. He shuddered.

"Don't move," Kim said, "just stand there just like that!" He stood like a statue, blindfolded with his own shirt, and she licked his nipples as they sprang to attention. He groaned and trembled. She unsnapped his jeans and unzipped them. His underwear was bulging with his hardening cock. Kim pulled Andy's tight jeans down around his knees, and kissed her way down Andy's chest to his stomach, past his navel, to his crotch. His cock hardened so much it sprang out of the top of his underwear to meet her lips. She purred, and licked and kissed the tip of his cock.

Andy gasped and shook. "Oh fuck," he said through the tshirt over his head. "I can't take this much longer. I'm going to explode."

Kim said, "We can't have that now?" and took her lips off his cock, returning to pulling his jeans and underwear down around his ankles. His cock bobbed in the air, fully erect. Andy groaned with blind frustration.

Jane stood spellbound, watching, with her lips partly open.

Tom said, "Andy's eyes are covered now. If you want to stay, but want to get undressed so he doesn't see, now's a good time. Then you can get under the blankets before..."

"Right!" Jane said. She pulled off her sweatshirt, revealing strong tan arms and a plain white underwire bra supporting a large pair of breasts. She saw Kim watching, so dropped the sweatshirt and quickly crossed her arms over her breasts.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie," Kim said, "you're a goddess!"

"I'm a cow," Jane said. "I want beautiful elegant breasts and thin arms like yours."

Kim laughed. "And I want strong arms like yours! And your breasts - wow! With breasts like that, you should show them off! Why do you wear a loose sweatshirt?"

"Because then everyone stares at what an ugly cow I am!"

"Oh, if they're staring, it's not in the way you think, dear."

Tom agreed. "Jane, you're beautiful," he said.

"Really?" Jane blushed. "Well, my underwear is still ugly."

"So take it off, dear," Kim said. "Andy can't stand here blindfolded forever."

Tom helped Jane take off the rest of her clothes, and pulled back the blanket on their bed.

"Your choice, dear, but I wouldn't hide," Kim said. "The room is warm, and the blanket will get in your way, and you're beautiful. I like looking at you."

"Really?" Jane asked.

"Yes," Kim said.

"Very much," Tom said.

"All right," Jane said, and stood naked, holding Tom's hand for support. She was strong all over, not with defined muscles, but with thick arms and legs, proportioned to match her large breasts, and a rounded stomach. She had the tan lines of a modest, one-piece sporty bathing suit, so her arms and legs were tan, but her torso was pale. Her pubic hair was unshaven and light brown, matching the short bobbed hair on her head.

"Can I take my shirt off all the way now?" Andy asked.

"Yes, of course," Kim said. "I'll help, bend down." When he did so, she whispered in his ear, "Tell her she is beautiful or I tear off your cojones." She lightly scratched his testicles with the long pink nails of one hand, as she helped pull off Andy's t-shirt completely with the other. His cock jerked and bobbed.

"Jane, you're beautiful!" Andy exclaimed. "Very sexy!"

Jane blushed and smiled.

Tom also took off his clothes, folding them neatly. He looked at Kim's and Andy's clothes, lying crumpled on the floor, and carefully placed his and Jane's clothes in two neat stacks by the side of their bed, shoes underneath, then pants, then shirts. Finally he took one last clear look at Kim in her underwear and Jane naked and took off his glasses, putting them on top of his stack of clothes.

"Oh my, I see I'm behind all of you, I still have some of my clothes on," Kim said. "Andrés, would you like to take off my shoes and underwear for me? I'll need to get on the bed, since you're so tall, but we're all the same height lying down. You don't mind getting on the bed with me, do you?"

"Not at all, Mi... Kim!" Andy said. Kim had looked at him hard, and Tom frowned in his direction. He smiled apologetically at both of them, and quickly turned to pull the blanket off their bed, then stood aside so Kim could get in. She didn't. He looked at her.

"Hold out your arms, dear," Kim said. "You're so big and strong, I'd love it if you could lift me in bed, that would be so romantic." Andy held out his arms and Kim hopped into them. She pressed herself tightly to his bare chest, even after he gently lowered her onto the bed, then kissed him.

Jane looked at Tom. "Um. Do you want, I mean, can you, I mean, I'm probably too big ..."

Tom swept the large brown haired girl up in his arms and lifted. She squealed and hugged him tightly. He lowered her onto the bed, and she giggled happily, and pulled him in on top of her.

"Jane, Tomas, don't go so fast," Kim called out. "We have all night. Here, watch!"

She held her feet out to Andy, who was still standing by the side of the bed. He began unbuckling her high heeled strappy shoes. When he got them off, he moved up to her underwear, and she stopped him. "Andrés, don't you like my feet and legs?"

"Umm - yes?" Andy said.

"So show it! Touch them, rub them, kiss them - we have the time! Tomas, are you watching? Follow along! Jane has been on her feet all day at that warehouse, be a good boyfriend, rub her feet."

Tom followed instructions by rubbing Jane's feet. "Why?" she asked. "I mean, it feels good, but why are you and Andy so automatically doing whatever Kim tells you to?"

"Well - um - because, she's um - older and - um - why are you?" Tom asked.

Now Jane avoided the issue. "Harder, please," she asked instead, and Tom obliged. Jane moaned. "That's so good," she said. Tom moved his hands up her shins and kept rubbing. Jane moaned again. "I'm so relaxed, I feel like I'm melting," she said. He worked his way up her thighs, kissing as well as rubbing. Jane moaned and sighed and moaned.

Andy rubbed Kim's legs and feet, first hesitantly, then with enthusiasm. Her legs were so small and white. Then he licked, then sucked, each of Kim's manicured tiny pink toes. She giggled. "That's nice - a little harder, though, don't tickle."

As Andy petted and kissed, Kim's soft white legs brushed against his stiff cock. It felt good, so he did it again. He looked at Kim, and she smiled and nodded. He put both her legs together and rubbed his cock between them.

"Oh, that is nice, Andrés," Kim said. "Now you can pull my panties down." Andy slipped the black lace off and breathed deeply, then aimed his rock hard cock at Kim's wet and open pussy.

Kim smiled. "But you can't put your cock in, or fingers either, just keep petting." Andy groaned with pain.

Tom's cock was stiff, and Jane noticed. "Put your condom on," she said, and he hurried to obey. "You can put your thing in me, I'm ready," she said.

"No, she's not!" Kim called out. "Keep petting."

"I'm ready," Andy said desperately. "I'm so very ready. I can see you are too, your pussy is so wet and open." His cock felt like it would burst. Kim noticed.

"Oh, I'm ready, but you're not," she said. "I remember being eighteen, you don't want to just put it in me now..."

"Oh, yes I do!" Andy said. "Please, Miss... mmmph!"

Kim had pulled him towards her and kissed him. When she released him, he said, "Kim! Right, Kim! For the love of God, please, Kim!"

Kim sighed and smiled. "All right, put your condom on and you can put it in. I'll hold your cock here by the base and squeeze. You'll want to feel where I'm squeezing and contract there yourself, your own muscles..."

But Andy wasn't listening. He rolled the condom down his stiff shaft, pulled Kim's legs open and slid his painfully hard cock into her naked buttery soft pussy. She sighed softly, he groaned loudly. She tried to squeeze his cock, both with her fingers and with her pussy muscles, but it was like granite, like iron. She tried to slow down his thrusts, but he was much stronger and unstoppable. He thrust into her once, and moaned, a second time and groaned, a third time and gasped and exploded into the condom inside her.

"Oh fuck," Andy said, embarrassed. "You didn't come, did you?"

"No, dear," Kim said, smiling. "You didn't contract, did you?"

"Fuck. No. Um. I'm so sorry..."

"It was nice!" Kim said. "I'll take it as a compliment to my sexiness. You're eighteen, that's what happens. You have had sex before, right?"

"Yes!" Andy said. "Lots of times, with girls, just never with my ..."

Kim put a hand over his mouth. "The good news is you'll get hard again almost as quickly. Don't worry, whatever you do, that's the one thing that can stop that. It was good, believe me, but it will be even better. Go get a fresh condom, and let's sit by Jane and Tomas. This time we can follow along with what they are doing."

Kim sat on the side of Jane's and Tom's bed, and Andy soon joined her.

"You are still petting, right?" Kim asked. "Legs, thighs, hips, stomach, around the vagina but not in yet? Not touching the clitoris? Bue - that's good."

"Please," Jane said, "Let Tom touch and put his fingers in me at least. He can get me off this way, I know, and I really want it."

"I know he can, dear," Kim said. "But you don't really want it enough yet. Now we can move to breasts, Jane's and mine. Andrés, can you help me off with my bra, please? It hooks in the front. You can touch them, just be gentle."

Andy unhooked Kim's 32B bra, revealing breasts that were pink at the tips shading to white at the ribs and sides. They looked so delicious that he started to lick, kiss, and suck them. Kim gasped softly, and petted Andy's head. Jane looked at Kim's breasts, blushed, and crossed her arms over her own naked and ample chest.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked.

"I'm a cow!" Jane said. "Your arms are so slim and your breasts are so nice and neat and beautiful."

"Oh, Jane," Kim said. "Big breasts are beautiful. Just ask the boys. Tomas, Andrés?"

"Jane, I love your breasts," Tom said.

"Well, I like Kim's," Andy said, stroking Kim's breasts. She poked him with a sharp fingernail where Jane couldn't see. He continued, "but I also think bigger is definitely better!"

Jane looked skeptical. "You poked him to say that!"

Kim smiled. "Jane, I've always wanted strong arms like yours, and big breasts have their advantages. Here, I'll show you. Tomas, Andrés, can you close your eyes, please, and don't say anything or open them until I say?"

The teenagers did.

"Do this," Kim said. She wrapped her thin white arms around Andy's head and pulled him down to her chest in a hug. He squeaked, but relaxed into her grip. It was an effort, since even without his resistance, he was so much larger than she was; Kim ended up being pulled up to kneeling on the bed and pressing her body to his head rather than the reverse. Then Jane reached up to wrap Tom's head in a hug and pull his face between her breasts. They were large and soft enough that his face was enveloped between them, and she was strong enough to pull him down against her.