Naughty Teacher Seeks Sexy Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your eyes," Kim said. "You can kiss them."

Andy had Kim's small breasts next to his face, and could see the women beyond them. He liked feeling their warmth and softness against his cheeks, and liked kissing and licking them. Tom's face was completely enveloped in Jane's breasts. He could not see anything, and could only make muffled gasps. He still licked the best he could, and stroked where he couldn't see. When Jane let him up, Tom was red faced and happy.

"Did you like being in control?" Kim asked, and Jane nodded in surprise. Her chest and face were pink now as well, and she was breathing heavily.

"Please, Kim," Jane said, "Let him touch me down there. I can't take it, it's so hard."

"Yes, I can see Tomas's cock is hard, that's the idea."

"No, I mean it's hard for me!"

"Of course his cock is hard for you, who else would it be hard for?"

"You're just teasing me!" Jane was trembling with desire.

"Yes we are teasing you, that's the idea as well," Kim laughed.

"I will frig my own clitty and come right now!" Jane threatened.

Kim had mercy on the younger woman. "All right," Kim said, "you might be ready after all. But you'll need to do what I tried to do with Andrés. He was so strong and hard that I couldn't really squeeze hard enough, but he's soft now, I can. Watch me, and do as I do. Hold Tomas's cock around the base. Lower. Dig your fingers in. Your hands are strong, you can squeeze. Really squeeze, he's really aroused, you'll need to squeeze hard."

Both men groaned. Kim kept talking. "Tomas, do you feel that pressure, where and how much? Jane, you can let go now. Tomas, when you're inside Jane, you'll need to squeeze right there yourself, from inside, by contracting your muscles. Do you think you can do that?"

"I'll try," Tom said.

Jane said, "You're not letting go of Andy."

"Yes, I have the opposite issue with Andrés, I don't want to stop him from coming too early, I want him to get hard, so I'm rubbing his cock up and down. I think it's working, don't you agree? Do you like that Andrés?" Kim asked.

"Oh yes," Andy said. Kim kept stroking his hardening cock.

"Don't stop touching me, I like it." Kim said. "Lick my nipples, and put your fingers in my pussy, gently. Tomas, you can put your penis in Jane's pussy."

Tom didn't need to be told twice, his cock was very hard, and Jane was very wet. He parted her soft vulva with the cock head, and slid it in. It felt so good and Jane groaned so loudly that Tom thought he would come right there, but he remembered to squeeze his internal muscles, and managed to restrain himself.

Andy was watching and when Tom penetrated Jane he slid three fingers into Kim's equally wet pussy. She jerked and whispered "Dios!" then looked at Jane with worry.

"Honestly," said Jane, "you don't need to work so hard to hide whatever it is you're hiding. I know Kim is trying very hard not to speak Spanish, and Andy keeps trying to call her Miss for some reason, but I really don't care. I've had so much happening to me in just the last few hours, from going from a first date to a hotel room with two strangers, to being naked with a boy other than Tom for the first time, to making love with other people watching. I just don't care. There is so much happening with me right now that I just don't care about other people's secrets right now."

Kim looked at the younger woman carefully. "Gracias, querida," she said.

Andy asked, "So, can I call you Miss...?"

"Kim!", said Kim. "My name is Kim. Just Kim. And Jane, you're thinking about us too much! You should be fucking. You've got Tomas right there inside you, look at him, not at us! Feel his cock, isn't it delicious?"

"Yes!" Jane said.

Kim put her hand on Tom's ass. "Buen culo también," she said.

"Hey!" Andy objected.

"Ah, si," Kim said. "Sorry." She took Jane's hands and moved them to Tom's butt. "Now, Jane, pull him into you the way you want. This is all about you now. Don't worry about him, Tomas is going to come any moment, if you want to come with him you have to hurry and get there. You were just there a moment ago, vami, concentrate!

"And you, Tomas, you're going way too gently if she can think about anything else except your cock. You're a strong boy, vigoroso, I can see your muscles. Fuck her hard!"

"But I'll hurt her," Tom said.

"Joder no!" Kim said. "She's a big girl, she can take it! Grab her fucking hips and pound her!"

Tom thrust into Jane's pussy, at first only slightly harder, then harder and again as she pulled him into herself. She moaned louder and louder as their bodies slapped then crashed together, but didn't come. She was moaning and panting so hard she couldn't speak, only gasped frantically.

"I swear to God, I can't hold it much longer," Tom pleaded. Sweat ran down his muscular chest and he trembled with passion.

"Ah, I can see what the problem is," Kim said. "Between the tilts of Jane's vagina and your penis, you're both built so when you fuck each other, her clitoris isn't getting enough stimulation. She has only come with direct clitoral stimulation so far, that's all she knows, she needs that."

"But I can't rub her clit and hold her hips at the same time," Tom said.

"Yes, I know," Kim said, "but that's fixed easily enough. Jane, you need to turn around so Tomas can take you from behind."

"From behind?" Tom asked, uncertainly.

"Yes, from behind," Kim said. "Haven't you ever done it doggy style before?"

"But I can't look into her eyes that way," Tom said. "That isn't romantic."

"Romantic, he wants?" Kim laughed. "Ah, los niños de hoy en día. Romance is foreplay! Romance es maravilloso, that is how you got her into bed in the first place, but you're there now, now you need to get her to come. Finish the job!"

"Jane?" Tom asked, looking at his girlfriend with uncertainty.

"Yes," Jane panted, having to make an effort just to form words. "Anything!"

Tom pulled his cock out of Jane's pussy and helped her onto her hands and knees on the bed, facing away from him. She put her face down onto the pillow, and reached behind her to spread her thighs and ass. Tom held his bobbing condomed cock and looked at Jane's dripping pussy and brown asshole just above it. He swallowed and looked at Kim uncertainly.

"Oh, no, querido," Kim laughed. "That is advanced sexing; Aileen estaba loca... just put it in her coño. But reach around and rub her clitoris. Now you can do that with your hand while you keep pulling her to you with your forearm and other hand, and she can push back at you. Go hard niños! Vamos!"

Tom pushed his hard cock into Jane's wet pussy. She first sighed, then cried out with pleasure as he stroked her clit and began to move back and forth inside her. They crashed together harder and harder as they found their rhythm again, Tom groaning, Jane crying out, and the bed shaking with every stroke.

"Should I fuck you too the same way?" Andy asked Kim. "I'm hard again, I have my condom on and everything..."

"Not yet, querido," she told him. "I have to watch this. Just keep stroking though, that feels good."

"I'm going to come, I can't hold it!" Tom yelled. He plunged to the hilt inside Jane's pussy, and rubbed her clit in the rhythm he had done so many times before, stimulating her both inside and out. Jane cried out and shook, he roared, and they both came, together. The young lovers collapsed onto the bed, Tom beside, behind, and still inside Jane. Both were sweaty and gasping.

Tom looked at Jane, worried. She had tears in her eyes. "Did you? I mean ..."

"Oh, yes," she said, happily. "It was wonderful." She turned her head and kissed him on the lips, softly. Neither had enough energy to kiss hard.

"They're done, right?" Andy asked Kim. "They both came? Are you ready?" He got behind his former teacher and put his hands on her hips.

"Si, obvio," Kim answered, dreamily patting Andy's hands. "Isn't that sweet? Hot and sweet ... Oh Dios Mio!"

Andy had pushed Kim forward from her seating position into a kneel, and thrust his rock hard cock into his petite teacher's dripping wet pussy from behind. She screamed and fell forward onto Jane's breasts, twitching and crying out, "Si! Mas!"

"Andy, dude," Tom said. "Do you mind?"

"I don't mind," Jane said softly, stroking Kim's shiny black hair as she lay twitching and moaning as Andy fucked her, but Andy said, "Right."

Andy picked the petite Latina up completely, holding her up with his strong arms and his hips and continuing to fuck her pussy with his cock as she twitched in the air. Kim screamed even louder, "Mas! Increible!" and flailed her arms and legs, trying to find something to hold onto to help hold herself up. She twisted, trying to kiss her teenage lover while still not pulling her pussy off of his cock, mumbling "Joder! Why are you so tall?"

Tom and Jane cuddled on their bed as Kim and Andy had sex. "You should put your glasses on, Tom," Jane said. "You can look at them, it's all right, really. They're beautiful." Tom looked at Jane, then reached down for his glasses. They both stared at Kim and Andy fucking.

Andy gave a few more thrusts then couldn't hold both of them up any more. He braced his former teacher against the wall in between the two beds as he kept fucking her from behind. Kim's toes barely reached the floor as he continued thrusting into her with even more vigor, grunting with each stroke. She clawed at the wall with her fingernails, leaving deep gashes in the wallpaper, and screamed, then went limp between the wall and Andy's still hard cock.

"Are you all right?" Andy asked Kim, worried.

"Oh, si," Kim mumbled, with closed eyes. "Soy muy buena."

"Did you come?" Andy asked.

"Oh, si. Increible."

"Should I stop?"

"Dios, no! Keep fucking me!" With this, Kim opened her eyes, and pushed off the wall. Andy slipped out of her, stumbled, and half lay, half fell, onto their bed. Kim straddled him with a wild look in her eyes and impaled herself on his hard cock. Both of them moaned. Then she grabbed his strong shoulders and pulled him up to sitting, keeping his cock inside her as she sat on his lap.

"Now you're not too tall!" she said triumphantly, and kissed Andy full on the mouth, while grinding her naked body onto his. She pulled her mouth off of his, ordered, "Sostén mi culo!" and put his hands onto her ass. Together they bounced her small white body up and down on her former student's cock. Both cried out together with each stroke. Eventually she lost hold of Andy's shoulders and threw her body onto his, clawing his back and screaming.

Andy yelled "Fuck!", squeezed Kim's ass cheeks so hard he left marks, and drove his cock into his small schoolteacher to the hilt, coming in his condom in her cunt. She went limp in his arms and on his lap.

"Did you come?" Andy asked.

"Oh, si," Kim said softly.

"Again?"

"Oh?" Kim looked up at him with wonder. "You can go again? That would be amazing..."

"No, no," Andy said. "I meant, did you come again? Are we even?"

"Oh, si, si," Kim said.

"Then I'll rest now," Andy said, and lay down. "Just a little." He was snoring in less than a minute.

"Qué lástima," Kim said, but smiled bittersweetly.

"Do you think Kim is sexy, Tom?" Jane asked as they watched Kim and Andy making love. "Do you want to have sex with her? Or with Andy?"

Tom swallowed. "Andy - no! Kim, uh, I, um ..."

"It's all right," Jane said. "You can admit it. I mean, I think she is sexy. I want to have sex with her."

"You mean Andy? You want to have sex with Andy?" Tom asked, cautiously.

"No, not Andy, Kim!" Jane said. "She's gorgeous. I want to have sex with her."

Tom swallowed again. "As in ...?"

"I think - I think I might be bisexual," Jane said. "Or maybe even gay. I don't know! I mean I like you, I like you a lot, but I've never been with a woman. And I know I really want to. And Kim is so beautiful. When she kissed me it was amazing."

"She kissed you?" Tom asked.

"Yes, outside the diner, that was how she got me to come back. I can't stop thinking about what her mouth would be like kissing me - you know. Other places." She blushed, then went on. "I know you want her too, I can see it. Do you think, maybe, we could have sex with her? Together? So I can find out?"

"I think I might be OK with that," Tom said. "But, um, I can't, just yet..." He looked down at his wet, softened cock.

"Oh, I'm OK with that," Jane said. "Kim and I can start without you."

Kim covered Andy with the bedsheet and blanket, tucked him in, and kissed him gently on the forehead as he snored. Then she turned to Jane and Tom only to find the teens holding each other and staring at her intently. She smiled at them.

"Kim?" Jane asked. "Are you still - do you still feel - are you up for more sex, I mean?"

All three looked down at Kim's naked white body, shiny with sweat, her breasts flushed bright pink and crowned with stiff hard peaks.

"I might be," Kim said. "But Andrés is out of action for a while, and I'm not a lesbian."

"But you have had sex with women?" Jane asked, hopefully. "And you would like to have sex with Tom? Would you have sex with us, both of us, together? Tom will have sex with you, but only if you do it with me too. Please. You said you thought I was beautiful."

"Dios mío," Kim said. She looked at Tom, who nodded, nervously. She closed her eyes, then opened them again, and breathed deeply. The teens looked at her, hopefully.

"Estoy loca," Kim said. "All right. Now, before I change my mind. Ándale!" She hopped on to their bed.

Jane asked, eagerly, "Tom's thing isn't ready yet, so maybe you and I can start without him?"

Kim took Tom's soft cock in her hand and considered it. "Then we'll get him ready," she said. "Come here, you can help. Have you never sucked a cock hard before?"

Jane grimaced. "I - I mean, I have sucked Tom's, when it's dry, but now it's all wet and icky..."

"Oh, Jane," Kim said, "amiga, güey. It's just got icing on it." But she took pity on the younger woman. "All right, I'll start."

Kim took Tom's cock fully in her mouth, and licked and sucked it all over, getting much of the drying sperm off. He gasped. Then she smiled devilishly, and beckoned Jane over. When the younger woman leaned towards the cock, Kim kissed her fully on the lips, running her spermaticky tongue deep into her mouth, and holding her head so she couldn't escape. Jane didn't try very hard, and kissed back. When they broke apart, both women were smiling.

"Not so bad?" Kim asked.

"Not so bad," Jane agreed. She held and licked Tom's cock as well. While she did, Kim caressed his balls, then guided Jane's hand to follow her. Then both women licked and kissed Tom's cock together, their hands rubbing his testicles and the base of his shaft, their tongues caressing each other as much as his cock.

"Oh, wow," Tom said, staring wide eyed.

Kim looked up and smiled. She pushed Jane's head completely onto Tom's cock, and reached up to hold Tom around the head and bring it down to meet her for a kiss. He kissed her, nervously at first, then relaxing into his teacher's naked embrace, while his girlfriend sucked his cock. If there is a heaven, he thought, it must be like this.

"Do you think he's getting ready down there?" Kim asked Jane after she felt they had kissed enough.

"Mmm - mm-hmm," Jane said, her mouth busy, then pulled it off with a wet popping sound to look at her handiwork. Tom's cock was easily at half mast. Tom was red and breathing hard.

"Good job, Jane!" Kim said. "Tomas, you can go put on a fresh condom, while I give Jane her reward. Lie back, querida, I'll do this part."

Tom got off the bed to look in his pants pockets for a condom, while the smaller Latina pushed the larger young woman back onto the bed. She pulled one of Jane's legs up and bent it at the knee, while leaving the other stretched out. She threw one of her legs over Jane's body, put her other leg under Jane's raised leg, hugged it to her naked body, and ground her cunt against Jane's. Jane gasped. "I - I didn't know you could do that! You're fucking me! You're actually fucking me!"

"Do you like?" Kim said, gasping herself as she continued to grind. Their wet pussies squelched together.

"Yes!" Jane said. "God, yes!" She trembled and reached for Kim's small pink breast. She could hold it completely in her hand, and she felt big and strong and powerful. Kim's nipple was soft against her palm. "But you don't like it, do you?" Jane asked. "Not as much as I do?"

"I don't - uh - dislike it," Kim said, thrusting. "This is for you. I like you. Also, that's the deal, right?"

Tom had finished putting on the condom, and stood by, watching and holding his now hard cock. He thought the two naked, sweaty women grinding their pussies against each other were incredibly sexy.

Jane pulled the older woman against her pussy for one last thrust, and held her there as both shook. She sighed. "I know what you'll like," Jane said to Kim. She spread her legs, and pulled Kim down into her chest, trapping her face between her large breasts, muffling her gasp of surprise. Kim struggled, but not very hard.

Jane liked feeling the smaller woman writhing on top of her body. She had only had sex with Tom before, and it was delicious to be the larger one for a change. She wrapped her own legs around Kim's, spreading them open, and thrust her crotch up so the smaller woman's naked ass was in the air. She motioned to Tom, who swallowed nervously, but dutifully aimed his cock at Kim's spread pussy, and thrust it forward. She was so wet he slid in to the hilt.

At that, Kim broke free of Jane's breasts and arms, and yelled, "Ay!"

"Is that all right?" Tom asked, worried. "I'm sorry, I'll stop..."

"No! Dios! Don't stop! Do that again! Ándale!"

So Tom did, and Kim cried out happily, clutching at the bedsheet with her long nailed fingers. Jane stroked Kim's shiny black hair as Tom fucked her. She looked at her two lovers and thought they were so beautiful together.

"Wait, wait," Kim said, when she could speak again. Tom stopped. "Move back a bit." She pressed her crotch back against his, and he helped pull her down the bed, all without pulling out of her pussy. She stopped him when she was crouching with her head at Jane's crotch level, and looked up at the younger woman. Jane's eyes went wide.

"Are you ready?" Kim asked, smiling, her eyes shining.

"Yes," Jane said, trembling. Kim lowered her head down to lap at her curly brown haired pussy, and Jane squealed with delight. Tom watched in amazement, and even forgot to thrust until Kim repeatedly pushed her groin against his demandingly. Then he remembered and started fucking her again.

"Ah! God! Yes! Yes! YES!" Jane said. She held Kim's head with her hands and pushed it deeper against her pussy. "No, wait, stop," she said after a few minutes, letting the older woman catch her breath. "I can't see you like this. I want to see you. You are so beautiful. Can I sit higher, and can you turn over, so I can see your body?"

Kim laughed, her face wet with Jane's juices and her lipstick thoroughly smeared all over her face. "Oh, chica, for someone who didn't know what she wanted just a few hours ago, you really know what you want, don't you? Yes, you can sit on my face. Let me turn over, Tomas, just don't stop fucking me. I'm going to come soon if you keep doing it just like that, so, whatever you do, just don't stop."

"I just - now that I am really doing it, I want to really do everything - you know?" Jane said. She was blushing again, but she was already so flushed from arousal that it was barely visible.

Tom helped Kim turn over, and Jane knelt over the older woman's face. She held the headboard of the bed behind her, and slowly, gingerly, lowered herself over the smaller woman, until Kim grabbed her around the waist with both pink fingernailed hands and pulled her down hard. Jane cried out, and Kim began to lick, controlling the younger woman's crotch with her hands, as Jane clutched the headboard behind her and moaned. Kim herself twitched as Tom fucked her pussy.