Naughty Teacher Seeks Sexy Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom looked at both women as he fucked. Jane's face was flushed and red, her eyes unfocused, her short light brown hair matted with sweat, her pink lipped mouth gasping. He could not see Kim's face, only her pink smeared lips and chin, and occasional flicking red tongue, as his former teacher licked his girlfriend's hairy pussy. Kim's body was petite, curvy, and white skinned, her crotch was mostly shaved, except for an arrow of black hair at the top. Her small round breasts twitched as he fucked her pussy. Jane's body was large, thick, and strong from moving boxes at her warehouse job, and her skin also shone with sweat. Her arms, legs and face were lightly tanned, but her body was almost as white as Kim's, from her conservative swimsuit. He looked at her and marveled - this was the first time he could see all of her as they had sex, without either fucking her or licking her. Kim was right, Jane was beautiful.

Jane's white breasts were large enough to match the rest of her, and Tom couldn't resist caressing one with one hand as he fucked Kim. It was soft and heavy, and he couldn't cover it with his hand, but he stroked it, lifted it, and rubbed his thumb over the stiff nipple. Jane's eyes focused on him. He smiled at her, and she smiled back, but she took his hand off her breast.

"Later," Jane gasped. "I - need - to - pay - attention. I'm - going - to - come - soon. Do - her!"

She moved his hand down to Kim's body. Tom put his hand on Kim's breast and caressed that. It was small enough to fit in his hand completely, and the nipple was hard enough to tickle his palm. He felt Jane's hand slide over his, then move to Kim's other breast. Each teen pinched one of Kim's nipples at the same time and Kim started twitching frantically underneath them. Her tongue danced equally fast over Jane's clit.

Jane's eyes opened wide. "God! I'm coming! Aaah!" she yelled. Kim also yelled something unintelligible underneath her crotch and arched her small body up with enough hysterical strength to lift both of the larger teens. Tom felt her pussy clutch at his cock, then release. Jane fell forward into his arms, and Tom was able to catch her, hold her up, and gently lower his girlfriend to the side of the petite Latina.

Over on the other bed, Andy woke up and rolled over, opening his eyes to watch the other three.

Kim looked up at him, breathing hard. "Tomas," she said. "You didn't come. Vaya! That was jodido amazing: she came, I came, and you didn't come? Dios, por qué?"

"You. Showed me. How. Not to. Come early." Tom said, also breathing heavily. "We're not done. Jane's not done."

Now Jane also looked up at him. "What do you mean we're not done?" she asked, looking frightened.

"You can't tell. If you're a lesbian. Just because. You like it. When a woman. Licks your pussy," Tom said. "You need to know. If you like licking hers."

Jane turned pale.

"No," Kim said. "Querida. She can do what she wants. Jane, you don't want to, you don't have to."

"Tom's right," Jane said. "I do want to. Do you? May I? Lick you?"

"Mi coñito may fall off," Kim murmured, but then smiled. "All right. One condition, though. Tomas has gone through something incredible because he wants to come in you, not in me. If you want to lick me, you're going to let him. None of this 'I need to pay attention' mierda."

The teens looked at each other. "All right," Jane said. "How do you want to ...?"

"You lie down, I sit on your face this time," Kim said. "I want to look at this cute boy fuck you!"

Jane lay down on the bed with her legs spread and bent up at the knees, and Kim straddled her face.

"Not so hard, querida," Kim said. "I'm sensitive. Oh, si, así. Are you sure you've never done this? You are jodido good at this! Ay! Ay! Ay-ay-ay!"

"Do I need a new condom?" Tom asked.

"Joder!" Kim said. "She's licking me already, and I've already licked her. Ah... Ah! If you're worried about one of us catching something from the other one, it's way too late. Ay! Jane! Ay! Tomas, if you don't start fucking her soon, I'm going to go loca. Aaah!"

Tom did not need further encouragement, and pushed his rock hard slick condomed cock into his girlfriend. Kim grabbed his head and started covering his face with kisses. He could see her eyes rolling and feel how she was trembling like a leaf.

"Joder!" Kim yelled. "Tomas, fuck this loca chica before she kills me! Aaah! Harder! No, not you, Jane, Tomas! Fuck her! Aaah! Joder! Ella lame mi ano! Mi coño! Mi clít! Aaah! I'm going to come again!"

Tom held Jane's thick thighs and pistoned his cock into her for all that he was worth. Kim put her finger between the two teens' groins and rubbed Jane's clit frantically. Her long nail scratched both Tom and Jane in the excitement but neither cared. Tom could feel Jane's body shake. He reached forward and grabbed Jane's large breast with one hand and Kim's small pink one with the other. Kim kissed him on the mouth, biting his lips from frantic energy, but he did not care. He could feel and see and hear Kim screaming and coming in front of him and Jane shaking and coming underneath him, and he spurted into his condom in Jane's spasming pussy like an exploding rocket.

This time all three of them collapsed on the bed and lay panting.

"So?" Tom asked Jane. "What's the verdict? Gay, straight, bi?"

"Can we talk about it later?" Jane asked. "How would you feel if I said it needed more investigation?"

"I might be OK with that," Tom said, grinning.

Andy, from the other bed, said, "Wow, that was fucking tremendous. I mean that was tremendous fucking. Both of those!"

"Andrés, you're up," Kim said. "And in more ways than one, I see." Andy was not only sitting up in bed, but sporting a large erection.

"You were watching us?" Kim asked. "And got inspired? Dios mío!"

"Sorry, my dude," Tom said, "I think you're out of luck. Kim is done with sex for tonight. We all are."

"Duuude," Andy said sadly.

"No, no," Kim said, and dragged herself to a seating position. She stood up, stumbled over naked to Andy's bed, and sat down upon it as heavily as her petite form could. "I can do this. I'm not going to let a sexy eighteen year old go horny on my watch. What would I say to - I mean, I couldn't live with myself."

Andy said, "Wait, Mi...ow!"

Kim had jabbed him with a long nail.

"Er - mi amiga! That's right, isn't it?"

"It'll do," Kim said, darkly.

"I mean, Kim, I want to fuck you, but if you don't want to, I won't make you."

"Ay, querido," Kim said. "I want to. I'm tired, but the last time you made me come two times in a row - nada de nada! You may kill me, but I will die a happy woman. Ándale!"

Tom and Jane laughed. Tom said, "Impressive! But Jane and I can't stay to watch, we have to get dressed and go now. We have to be at work tomorrow, unlike some people."

"Kim, thank you for being such a great teacher to us teens," said Jane.

Kim looked at Andy critically. Tom looked at Andy furiously. Andy looked at them both with wide eyes.

"I didn't say anything!" Andy said.

"What?" Jane asked. "What does Andy have to do with it? I meant thanks to Kim for being such a great sex teacher. I learned so much, I think Tom and Andy did too. So especially thank you for teaching me, but really for teaching all three of us."

"Yes, all three of us," Tom said.

"Yes, great sex teacher," Andy agreed.

"Obvio, you're welcome," Kim said. "It was my great pleasure - and I mean that very literally. Gracias, muchas gracias, all three of you, for being my sexy students."