Naughty Wife

Story Info
Naughty wife cheats on her husband.
778 words
2.59
27.9k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blucucko
blucucko
13 Followers

My story starts the same as any other. I'm a married man aged 41, my wife 18 years younger than me. I'll admit from the off that i'm quite well off. Not quite "fuck you money" but not far off either.

We met through mutual friends on a blind date and hit it off straight away.

What i'm going to admit to will make me seem foolish but i promise you i'm no one's fool.

My wife is 5 foot 2 and perfectly proportioned. She has huge boobs and a big round bum, consequently she is never short of male attention.

Me on the other hand am an overweight middle aged guy.

My wife has a huge sex drive by the wife.

I work long hours and initially my wife would try to be understanding when i was away for weeks at a time but i knew she was struggling.

I enjoy being able to spoil her, she gets an allowance of nearly $1000 every month.

A couple of weeks ago i realised she was no longer pestering me for sex.

I had a feeling something was not right and i knew couldn't ignore the situation.

A plan formulated in my mind and i told my wife that i was going to be away on a business trip for a few days.

She argued of course and told me it's hard for her to be away from me so often.

Sunday night i packed a few clothes into my suitcase and said my goodbyes.

She hugged me real tight and told me she loved me and will be counting down the hours until my return.

A taxi picked me up, i was supposed to be taken to the station but instead i asked to be dropped of around the corner from my house.

I walked over to my house and waited for my chance to sneak in.

Hours went by and i started getting worried as my wife hadn't moved from the living room and there was no way i could get into the house without her noticing.

I started considering the idea of booking a hotel nearby when i saw a car pull up infront of my house.

I watched from a distance as a guy got out of his car and brazenly walked up to my front door and rang the bell.

My wife opened the door and i saw that she was dressed up in a naughty maids outfit.

The guy gave her a long kiss on the doorstep.

I stared at our neighbours houses scared that someone was looking out but no one was.

The front door closed as she led him in.

I sneaked round the back of the house and watched the backroom window as she sat him down in my favourite chair.

Immediately she dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock.

I felt the anger rise inside me, partly because she was cheating on me but mainly because she was doing it with the curtains wide open.

Any of our neighbours would just have to look over and they would be able to see everything.

I watched as he took my wife and fucked her hard.

They fucked solidly for over an hour.

I watched as he came in her.

I watched as he left and she just went to sleep.

I went my car and set the alarm for 5:03.

I knew i couldn't sleep so ending up drink a whole bottle of rum that i had bought earlier in the week.

Upon waking i went into my house and straight up to my bedroom.

I was feeling so confused.

She was still dressed in her naughty outfit.

I slid in next to her and went down to lick her pussy.

She woke up at this point.

I hoped that she would stop me.

She didn't.

I started licking her pussy and she squeezed her thighs around me head so i couldn't move back even if i wanted to.

As i licked i started to taste the saltiness of another mans cum.

Instead of pulling away i had the strangest of thoughts.

I decided it was my duty to clean her pussy so she' couldn't get pregnant.

And that's what i did.

The whole ordeal made me so hard and we ended up having sex.

Her pussy felt had never felt so loose or so good and i came in less than a minute.

She just rolled over and went back to sleep.

I on the other hand had realised that my marriage had changed irrevocably.

The future is exciting.

I'm already playing another "week away on business".

blucucko
blucucko
13 Followers