All Comments on 'Navy Nurse Ch. 01'

by Bodington

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Was This Written By A Badly Programmed AI?!!

"Diana Van Buren grew up in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI, an upscale community, being an affluent suburb of Detroit.

Her lifelong self-esteem was hindered by having two sisters, two years and four years respectively older, who were astonishingly good looking females, seemingly from birth. In addition to her sisters, her mother was a stunning beauty, who had won the Miss Michigan beauty pageant, and represented the state in the Miss USA pageant when she was nineteen. She did not win the Miss USA title, but was a runner up. Also, her mother had two equally gorgeous sisters, Diana's aunts. Thus, Diana's family and blood relatives consisted of a plethora of eye-catching, fabulously beautiful females.

Alas, Diana was the exception to the stunning beauty of the female members of her family. It was not that she was hideous, or even just plain in her looks. In fact, her naked female body compared favorably with her beautiful sisters'. It was just that her facial features were indistinguishable, so they did not attract an instant positive reaction in those seeing her for the first time.

During her formative years..."

And on, and drearily on! Either written by a computer, or someone who is not a natural English speaker - and whose day job is writing tech manuals.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Curious to see where this goes...interesting 1st chapter.

However can't help thinking Barb biting her virgin little sister's clit 'hard' would get MORE more than a squeak...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBodington@Bodington
I took to writing erotica for the reason that I would have sole control on how the story ends and what my characters will do. However I was surprised to see that some characters have a mind of their own and act accordingly beyond my original intentions. Case in point were Lind...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES