Navy Nurse Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, it struck Makayla how cosmopolitan Diana's attitude was towards sex, and this was so despite her professed sexual inexperience. So she couldn't help asking, "You told me you lost your cherry on the night of that Frat charity party, and you've not had any sex since. So how the hell are you so certain what your sexual preferences are in a threesome?"

Diana sheepishly replied, "Well, if the truth be told, my cherry was actually not intact at the beginning of the gangbang party, but I was still technically a virgin. I had never had a cock in my cunt or in my ass prior to that night. Otis Rainey was the only male cock I ever had in my mouth before the gangbang."

"What the fuck then do you mean you had lost your cherry, but that you were still a virgin, nevertheless?"

"When I was eighteen, and before I came to U of M, I had our family gynecologist rupture my hymen."

"Why the fuck would you do that? Your first time is universally considered to be a special event, an event wherein you would recall your partner forever. Likewise, he would probably remember you as well no matter what the future"

"Hah! I don't even know the name of the guy who first penetrated my vagina. But the overall occasion as to the circumstances of when I finally got rid of my virginity surely was special and very memorable."

"You still didn't answer my question as to why you deliberately had your hymen ruptured by your doctor."

Diana blushed as she sheepishly admitted, "Well, I was eighteen, about to go to Nursing school, and I was still a virgin. None of my girlfriends were still virgins, and certainly not my older sisters. In fact, Abbie, my oldest sister, reported to me in graphic detail how she had lost her cherry when she was only fourteen. I was pretty sure that I would finally have sex probably in my first year here, but if not certainly, before I graduated. But considering my age, I felt it would be awkward to explain to my first lover why I had been a virgin for such a long time."

Makayla snorted at this accounting, and replied, "So you had misled me as to your sexual experience when we first met. But that raises another question. If you're in reality a novice at sex, how is it that you've formed an opinion that girl on girl sex would be indispensable in a threesome with one man?"

"I wouldn't exactly say that I was a novice at sex. True, I lacked experience, although fucking a hundred and one men in one night surely has brought me up to speed with regards to this deficiency. In any case, I've watched porn on the internet, and I've been privy to sexual experiences as related to me by my friends and sisters. So I've had some idea what I would like to experience in sex. As you know, I had lesbian sex with Adrianna Lake at the charity gangbang, and once with my sister, Barbara. I enjoyed it and liked it. So when Keshaun mentioned a proposed threesome with you, since I had already fucked Keshaun, I immediately contemplated an additional opportunity for lesbian sex with you as well. Sort of like killing two birds with one stone if you will. But again as I had already indicated that if you're dead set against it, I would still want to do the threesome."

Surprised by such candor, Makayla replied, "You know you're weird. I think most people would consider me a slut and whore, but you surely go beyond that standard."

Diana could sense that Makayla was actually teasing her as opposed to condemning her. So she mimicked her in a light-hearted vein, "Hey, don't knock sluts and whores, as that is my desired goal. Fucking one hundred and one guys in one sitting, has given me a leg up to fulfill such criteria. By the way, I presume the term 'whores' in this context does not mean the professional prostitutes. Instead, 'skanks' would be a synonym for whores."

Makayla laughed at Diana's colorful description and replied. "So you have no objection of having the reputation of being considered a slut and a whore?"

"I understand that those terms are intended to be pejorative, which is unfortunate. It is especially unfair, considering men, on the other hand, with similar proclivities are considered studs or macho-men. I would prefer to think of myself as a woman with a healthy sexual appetite. That's what I told my mother in any case."

This time Makayla simply giggled at Diana's delightful response. She replied, "Hey, I like that description! I think that I'll adopt it for myself as well."

Diana was now relieved to believe that the threesome was definitely on. So she decided to cut to the chase and inquired, "I believe we have digressed somewhat from the main purpose of our meeting, and there is the one issue to be resolved. If we do go ahead with a threesome, would you be willing to engage in some lesbian sex with me as well?"

Makayla responded earnestly, "Don't you worry your pretty little head one bit. Like you, I've fucked a couple of girls before, but with indifferent results. On the other hand, I must say that I do look forward to making love to a woman who has a healthy appetite for sex. I'm sure such an occasion would be a phenomenon to be forever cherished."

Diana responded in mock terror, as she replied, "Oh dear! I've inadvertently raised some high expectations for you, and now I'm fearful of disappointing you."

"Relax kiddo! I'm sure you'll do just fine. If worse comes to worst, we'll still have Keshaun's cock to play with, which will not disappoint either one of us. Anyway, you know where I live. So come to my place this Saturday night around eight-thirty, and we can go together to meet Keshaun. He said he'll spring for a room at the Sheraton to ensure a fantastic night of fucking. This will be strictly a pure sex night, not even a fucking pre-fuck drink at the hotel's bar. So you don't have to dress up. In fact, you need not even wear a bra or panties. That way, it will be easier to grab up your clothes when it's time to leave."

Diana responded, "Oh, that's good. I don't have to then leave a souvenir for Keshaun, as I already gave him my panties earlier today."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"As I said, I'm not really a novice at sex. I'm aware that some men would love to keep the panties of the women they had fucked, just as a souvenir. Some of them even would go so far as to sniff the proffered panties and would be overjoyed to detect a potent odor. So earlier this afternoon, while talking to Keshaun, the thought of having threesome sex with you and him made me so excited that I soiled my panties, and it was not from pee either. So I carefully removed my panties as I'm uncomfortable with wearing wet panties. I gave them to Keshaun as a souvenir, and not only did he take them, but he brazenly made a show of sniffing them, right here in this cafeteria. He confirmed that the smell of my panties was truly powerful."

"Well, I'll be damned! I confess that I've never heard of this fetish before. So I guess I'll be wearing panties after all on Saturday night."

When that Saturday night arrived, Diana gave careful consideration to her choice of wardrobe. Mindful of Makayla's advisory that their activity would consist of solely sex and nothing else, Diana opted to don mid-thigh length stockings, which featured horizontal red and white stripes. The beauty of these stockings was that they were tremendously sexually alluring, such that if she kept them on during sex, they would probably enhance the visual pleasure, rather than detract from it. For footwear, considering that the night was the coldest of the winter accentuated by sub-zero temperatures, she selected her lamb fur winter boots that were sexy as hell in appearance. These boots had the additional advantage of keeping her feet warm and dry in all kinds of harsh climate conditions.

For an outer garment, Diana chose a full length, almost to the ankles, genuine mink fur coat complete with hood. She sensed a tinge of hypocrisy considering her participation at the Frat charity party, which in part raised money for PETA. This charity unequivocally opposed any clothing made from animal fur. Diana was mostly sympathetic to PETA's general aims to eliminate cruelty to animals, but nevertheless, she was able to rationalize in her mind the justification for possessing this expensive fur coat. In her view, minks are raised on farms for the purpose of utilizing their fur upon their death, in a similar fashion that cattle are raised to provide food for human beings after their death. At least she wasn't wearing a fur coat made from a wild animal that was cruelly killed by an inhumane trap.

That then was Diana's complete wardrobe for the forthcoming threesome sex event. As Makayla had intimated, bra and panties would be extraneous and not necessary, and likewise, other inner clothing apparel would be redundant. In consequence, Diana was very alert and careful in her drive from her Grosse Pointe Farms home to Makayla's residence in Ann Arbor to ensure she would not be involved in a motor vehicle accident. She was cognizant of the possibility that if she survived such an accident, she would be mortified in contemplating the surely disdainful reaction of the relevant authorities in discovering her skimpy clothing.

When Diana arrived at Makayla's apartment, she was immediately let in wordlessly. Once inside, she gasped as she saw that Makayla was naked except for wearing a skimpy thong just barely covering her lady parts. Diana's jaws dropped open as she began drooling at the seductive siren song allure of Makayla's naked body. Throughout their friendship, Diana was aware of Makayla's pulchritude, but seeing her almost totally nude body, confirmed the undeniable fact that Makayla was a stunning beauty! Her skin color had an exotic glistening black hue that totally took Diana's breath away. Normally Diana would not take any notice, but seeing her naked in this provocative pose absolutely aroused the libido of our heroine.

After conspicuously ogling the raw beauty of her companion for some significant tantalizing seconds, Diana shed her overcoat. Dropping it nonchalantly to the floor, she, thus, in turn, revealed her own alluringly naked female body. Makayla likewise gasped at seeing the near nakedness of Diana. Her reaction was partly predicated at Diana's audacious decision to be so scantily clad while in quasi-public surroundings. The main attraction for Makayla, though, was seeing the appearance of Diana's magnificent nude body.

Contrary to her own opinion that she was unattractive, Diana was, in reality, a beautiful woman, although her pulchritude was understated. Unlike her sisters, her own facial features were not significant enough to draw immediate attention. On the other hand, her naked body was as appealingly alluring, as any straight, red-blooded male could ultimately desire. Diana's overall comeliness was not lost on Makayla.

With the certainty that they were about to ravish each other lodged in their minds, the two women took the opportunity to stare at each other, for the purpose of admiring each other's visible attractiveness. Their mutually prolonged gazing caused each of them to sigh intermittently, and to breathe heavily. As the sexual tension between them flourished, each of them sensed the moistening of their respective vaginas. Finally, Makayla, grabbing hold of her thong, unceremoniously removed it from her body and casually tossed it aside. She declared in a deep agitated voice, "I think already this will be a worthwhile addition to Keshaun's new hobby."

Those were the first words that had been spoken by either woman, upon Diana's arrival at Makayla's apartment. Diana smiled at Makayla's declaration but found no necessity to remove her striped stockings. Instead, she advanced to Makayla's standing position, and the two women automatically locked into a tight embrace. As both women were of similar height, their embrace was devoid of any awkwardness in producing a truly seductive clinch. Each woman sported a generously ample bosom so that in their embrace, their breasts adhered to each other in reciprocity. The sensation of their tits being squished together produced a spark of hot lust that inflamed their passion to an unnerving fervor. They naturally progressed to kissing, which likewise produced a hot and heavy reaction. Their kissing was very intense.

Without consciously eliciting any desired action by either one of them, both Diana and Makayla allowed themselves to collapse into an upright sitting position on the carpeted floor. Diana thereupon climbed on to Makayla's lap and directed her thighs to encompass Makayla's hips. Thereafter, they recommenced their intensive passionate kissing. The same involved the exchanges of tonguing contacts, lips contacts, and various nips and soft bites of the tongues and lips. This intense, passionate kissing compelled the production of moans, groans and heavy breathing reaction from both of the ladies.

As Diana was in the dominant position, she was able to move her hips and commence a tribbing action on their pussies. The tribbing action had the natural effect of further inflaming their passion in their hot lesbian lovemaking. Soon they readjusted their respective positions to maximize the pleasure of their tribbing love playfully. Diana leaned backward to reach a forty-five-degree angle position, supporting her body by placing the palms of her hands squarely on the floor. Her right thigh rested on top of Makayla's left thigh. Makayla, for her part, was slightly twisted to her left side. Her elbows were resting on the floor to maintain her position, and it enabled her to massage her breasts with the palms of her hands. Her right thigh hovered over Diana's left thigh.

The configuration of their bodies made possible an electrifying stimulation of their respective labial folds, and their vaginas. Diana, while maintaining her angled position, was able to alternate her hands in stimulating her clit during the entirety of the scissor tribbing action. Makayla, for her part, had an easier time of alternating her hands to affect breast and clit stimulation, simultaneously, along with the action on her pussy. Thus, having ensured total stimulation of their female genitalia, they both experienced orgasms that proved to be totally overwhelming. In reaction, they each screamed! They each perspired prodigiously! And they hyperventilated fiercely!

After recovering from her orgasm, Makayla gathered her discarded thong. She rubbed it against her vulva to absorb all the produced moisture from their lesbian sexual tryst. She then declared, "Ah, if Keshaun does take his new hobby of panty sniffing seriously, surely this item will become the premier item in his collection."

Diana snorted as she replied, "Nevertheless, you can't deny that my panties were his first collectible. As you previously said, the first time in anything sexual has to be special to be cherished forever!"

Ignoring Diana's contribution to the afterglow conversation, Makayla stated, "I was intending to dress a little more decently in meeting Keshaun tonight, but seeing your wardrobe of choice, I think it is prudent that we provide a united front."

Thereupon, Makayla fetched a pair of winter boots that she could easily slide her bare feet into the soft fur-lined insides. She donned her fluffy white faux fur coat, but stuffed her thong into a pocket, with the idea of giving same to Keshaun. She was thus, satisfied that she was technically even more naked then Diana in their attire. So she commanded, "OK, Diana, it's time to go to meet Keshaun. Put on your coat and we'll go together in your car."

Subsequently, whenever Diana reminisced about this particular lesbian lovemaking session, she was always at a loss to account for the overwhelming passion she had felt throughout the entire episode. Although she liked Makayla Brown as a girlfriend, whom she got along with tremendously, she didn't view her as a romantic interest. Certainly, she did not anticipate the smoldering hot lesbian sex she did enjoy in making love to her.

Considering her two past lesbian sexual episodes, the one with her sister Barbara, she chalked that up as a totally insignificant event. She attributed that encounter as analogous to teenage girls kissing each other after puberty, as experimental practice for how they would react to kissing with members of the opposite sex. However, in the case with Adrianna Lake from the Frat charity party, it was an entirely different matter. Both she and Adrianna were ostensibly unequivocally heterosexual, and would not feel deprived sexually had they never indulged in lesbian sex.

As a result of the fact that they had engaged in lesbian sex, despite the unromantic circumstances, the question of sexual preferences before Diana was nebulous. Diana believed that since Adriana was unequivocally straight, she need not concern herself unduly as to what might be if Adrianna professed love to her. Still in the back of her mind was the unanswered question of what she would do if Adrianna would indeed profess genuine romantic love for her. What would she do? Luckily she believed the situation would not arise so that she was relieved of such a hard choice.

The case of Makayla Brown was a definite different kettle of fish for Diana. There was no denying that sex with Makayla was just as enticing, and just as enjoyable, if not even more so than her sex with Adrianna Lake. However, she sensed that there was a crucial difference. Diana knew she could easily be induced to pursue a further intensive relationship with Adrianna should the latter so request. That, however, would not necessarily be the case with regards to Makayla Brown. In any case with all these suppositions, Diana was comforted by the notion that both of these women were straight, and thus, she felt she would never be placed in the dilemma of whether to cross that bridge.

12