All Comments on 'Neck Deep'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Hope This Continues

That was very hot. I await part 2 and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so hot

please continue this and your other series . another very satisfied reader.

SinisterFASinisterFAalmost 7 years ago
Nice pacing, hot story

Another great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My fav ts category writer ever

Cheking this site every day for a new chapter

XtinaSmith2017XtinaSmith2017over 6 years agoAuthor
Fear not!

A lot of comments here asking for a part two, well worry not, a second chapter has already been commissioned and is planned! My patreon has a list (completely free) of my upcoming stories so you can see how far out things are! :) Xx

striker_1909striker_1909over 6 years ago
Make them more dominating

I would love if your heroines lift & fuck their helpless lovers in air publicly, or in hidden places like bathrooms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing and hot

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very promising

So looking forward to part 2, hopefully James will realise how lucky (s)he is and embrace his role submitting himself completely as the sisters show their full dominance over him.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
Loved It

Christina you have done it. Far and away one of your best works. A little rough on the poor boy, Butt hey, I think he enjoyed it albeit he showed reluctance. The girls gain as does the boy. You're still my favorite author in this genre. Well done my friend.

Chrissie

TBC

GrimgorGrimgorover 6 years ago
Wrong section...

Should be in Non-Con... ok story, just wrong category.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

WTF is it lately (or am I just now stumbling on it) with t-girls raping straight guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Princess bride

How DARE you call Princess Bride a terrible movie. Lucky for me the rest of the story made up for your blasphemy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reply to an above comment ....

By Anomynous about it “being rape.” Hey, those two can rape me all day ... For the author: Very, very, fucking HOT! Loved it! Wish I was James ....

cagedwritercagedwriterover 4 years ago
Amazing

What a story. Hit me right in the fantasy spot.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
The Implications

I am not sure what the implied Odd Behavior at that College was,but I do know something is up with that.James or as the twins call him Jay is considered unpopular by the other students,except a reference that some of the other Cheerleaders secretly like Jay.

So could Katie and Brittany be the head bosses there and forbid anybody from trying to take Jay away from the twins?.I am not sure if the so-called Cheerleaders are like the twins and are in fact chick with dicks or regular girls,but if they are the former,I wonder if Brittany and Katie will pass Jay around to the others as a boytoy or what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dream come true

Wish I was James.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"filling him with her gift, emptying her load deep inside of her new boyfriend." Meh-heh-heh. Victory, lol.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Quite the suspenseful lead up to the main event. Dem redheads got serious 'tude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As for me, and I may be alone in my point of view. this story was an is of pre-meditated rape. and therefore (for the first time in over 20+ years reading stories on this site) located the "report" button. Im not going to read any further from you or your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would think that a “non-con” story would include rape. “No” means no.

This is fantasy, folks.

Keep it up, pun intended.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Jay,Brittany,and Katey.

As sadistic and evil as Brittany and Katey are,they seem sympathetic too to Jay,basically rubbing and stroking him in his defeated form.But Jay's torture is only temporary,since Brittany will soon fill Jay's ass with cock and cum,while Katey takes his mouth.

But hopefully Katey and Brittany will be caring and actually fuck them after they train him to follow their orders,and even let him shoot his cum in their assholes.I am not saying Brittany and Katey ared fully evil but they're just brutal.

DomFckrDomFckr10 months ago

Normally I am Dom but this is a Fantasy of mine i would surely submit to but payback would also be fun to turn it around and then have them as my sex slaves for the night.. Umm just switching roles back and forth -paradise

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! A must read if there ever was one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2391 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neck Deep Series Info