Need Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jerked as she felt his thumb on her clit. Fuck, now she was moaning around his cock and it was making him swell up even more. She pushed back on his tongue, forcing him deeper into her ass, moving her ass in circles to get more stimulation from his thumb on her clit. Harder and faster she sucked his cock, loving the feeling of his head hitting the back of her mouth, the hard shaft sliding along her tongue, the taste of his cum on it.

She started coming around his tongue in her ass, almost the same feeling as when her lover was fucking her ass. Not as strong, but still pulsing from deep in her abdomen, the pleasure from his thumb on her clit only adding to the feeling instead of coming from there. Her contractions pushed him over the edge, knowing that she was getting off on from his ministrations to her ass. She swallowed his cum as it poured out, sucking it hard, feeling his balls get tight and contract.

She couldn't remembering him coming this hard in her mouth every before and she reveled in the feeling of power that she had over him. With one last suck she pulled off his cock and said, "Thank you for that."

He merely gave her ass more gentle licks, moving down a bit to take her pussy back in her mouth and suck. She liked knowing that he loved her taste and she gently pushed back to let him know that she liked it. But enough, she was exhausted and just wanted to sleep in his arms now. Slowly she lifted off him and turned around to cuddle with him. Kissing him, letting him run his hands over her body. "So sleepy."

"I loved doing that for you. And your mouth was amazing on me. Thank you for letting me cum in your mouth."

"Anytime, I love sucking your cock. And I loved your tongue in my ass. I wish we had done this years ago."

12