Needs and Desires

Story Info
Wife submits to her husband.
2.4k words
4.44
9.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
F4ker18
F4ker18
3 Followers

"Thanks Paul, have a Merry Christmas and tell Angie as well!"

It was the last day of work before an extended week of vacation for the holidays. I made sure my office was cleaned up, and walked out to my car. I got off early, it was 4:15 now and the sun was setting as I navigated traffic to the edge of the city where my house was, listening to some classic rock when I hear a ding on my phone.

- today has been sooooo annoying and I just can't take it anymore, Sarah has been such a bitch

Not surprising, my wife of two years Isabella works at the hospital and her supervisor Sarah gets extremely on edge before holidays or when her dumbass ex irritates her, which seems to be every other week according to Isabella's complaints I hear weekly.

I let out an audible sigh of relief when I get to my driveway, its been a long couple weeks, and am looking forward especially to the next few days to relax and just work on my new garage remodeling I've been at for a couple months. Our house is in the outskirts of the city, a nice two story with a basement and three car garage.l, with an acre of land giving adequate space between neighbors and a level of privacy I surely appreciate. When Isabella and I got married, this was a house that had barely been on the market but one visit and she fell in love, and so did I.

Since I got home earlier than usual, I had an hour before Isabella would be getting home. I remembered her text so I figured she'd be in a mood when she got home. She loves to be in control of her work life, but at the home I've made it clear to her that she doesn't need to be, I don't want to make anything else a source of stress for her. She agrees and let's me be in charge, and after two years of marriage I strongly believe that she loves me more and more because of it.

About an hour later I'm making my special dinner entree -mac and cheese- and I hear the garage door closing.

"Honey, im home!"

I give her a big kiss, but can tell she had been crying on the way home, ill discuss it with her later.

"Mmmm thank you Marcus", she appreciates my kisses I give her everyday when I get home. It makes her feel safe.

"You smell nice."

She blushes. Even more so after she notices me eyeing her body after, finishing off the moment with a wink towards her.

"Speaking of smells, is that the Marcus Special im smelling?" As she rolls her eyes from my cringe wink.

I smile,

"I remembered to put the right amount of seasoning in this time"

As she takes off her jacket and shoes, I place my hands on her shoulders and start massaging the knots out of them. Every week it seems she needs a massage, knots are always forming in her shoulders.

"Mmm thank you honey."

......

After an exquisite dinner, Isabella makes her way to the bedroom, where she showers and changes out of her work clothes, and into her very lovely black night dress.

It's a very fine material, silky, and hugs her curves enough to make it irresistible to eye all of her 5'6 body, yet be loose and comfortable for her to wear and relax in. She looks so sexy in it. Makes me twitch under the belt every time I see her in it, how could I not?

I'm cleaning off the dishes when I hear her come back down, and the next moment I feel her wrap her arms around my waist. She starts to sob.

"Bella, you okay?"

*Sniff*

"Marcus... I'm just so stressed and I know I have a week off but I just can't take it. Between Sarah and that new job opening, I'm stressed and feel so defeated and so much stuff being piled up, it's just so so much..."

I turn around and look her in the eyes, bring her close to my chest and hug her tightly as I run a hand through her hair.

"Tell me what you need Bella."

She continued to sob, but after a couple minutes she stops and looks at me, with a look in her eye that told me all I needed to know.

"You know what I need, its been a few months."

I kiss her deeply, and pick her up. I walk towards the basement door, feeling her shake in my arms, seeing the need in her eyes.

.....

Our basement is a safe place. After we got married, Isabella and I told each other secrets, revealing needs and desires we hadn't told anyone before.

Isabella trusts me, and makes the choice to submit to me at home when she has struggles and stresses. One night a few weeks after the honeymoon, she told me a secret I've grown to cherish and appreciate.

"I enjoy being dominated, and am kind of a painslut."

I spent time and effort remodeling one of the basement rooms, taking me a couple months to fully complete. But I created the safest space for Isabella to truly be who she needs to be, and to be vulnerable with her desires with me. It's her own personal dungeon.

.....

"Marcus, I feel so heavy right now. I desperately want control. I'm beyond stressed." She tells me as I'm carrying her down the stairs.

"I can tell, it's really bad this time huh."

She nods her head, wiping off a leftover tear. Her hands wrap around my neck, and it feels tighter than normal. She's been on edge, and I have a suggestion for her.

"Three days."

"Huh?" She responds confused

"Three days till we need to do anything. How does Three days in the dungeon sound?" I say to her nervous of how she'd respond, knowing she's never been in it that long before.

Her eyes widen, but I can see she's thinking deeply. I can feel her desire grow with each step toward the room.

"Marcus, I trust you. You're right, I need it. I need this. I need 3 days, no less."

She has a couple tears run down her cheeks with raw emotion. She kisses me.

"Please" she whispers "break my body down, make me feel new."

It's a common thing she tells me when I dominate her. She desires her body to feel used and abused both physically and emotionally, clearing her system of all stresses and negative thought, honing her focus on just the pain and pleasure. It makes her feel free and loved. She knows that I know what her body craves.

.....

We approach the door to the dungeon, and I let her down. Her body is shaking in anticipation.

"Bella" I say as place my hand under her chin and look her in the eyes. "If you want this, take off your dress and put on the cuffs."

I remove my hand from her chin and turn to open up the cabinet next to me, retrieving the cuffs. One for each arm and leg. She takes a moment, then touches my abdomen and her trembling body becomes still. She's entering her subspace.

"I really do want this, I need it."

She takes off her dress, and boy oh boy do I feel my cock twitch. Her breasts are beautiful, and my mind races. I want her bad, but I must remain patient and in control.

I help her put on the cuffs, and she's stands there naked, bare of all hair below the head other than a small trimmed bush above her delicate labia folds.

After taking a moment to take in her beauty, I smile and tell her that she is safe.

"I know, I love you Marcus. Sir." She responds. And turns to the door.

I open it, and walk her through to her safe place.

.....

There are many options in the dungeon to satiate my wife's need for pain and pleasure. A few I think will be made use of in the coming days, but the first thing that Isabella needs, is to be broken down physically.

In the middle of the room there's for chains, to on the ground and two hanging from the ceiling. She calmly walks over to it, knowing it's exactly what I was going to ask her to do.

I help attach her cuffs to the chains, tightening them so she's spread eagle, yet is comfortable and has space to move but not much. I go and retrieve a gag ball.

"Open up my love, once this gag is in your mouth you become my slave, do you understand?"

Isabella nods and opens her mouth, her passion, desire, and need radiating off of her.

I move over to the wall smirking as she tests her newfound predicament. She's a painslut, and it turns out I'm a little sadistic myself. Isabella loves it.

The wall featured a couple dozen or more different different tools including whips, paddles, and clamps. I choose to begin with a flogger.

Isabella sees my selection and lets out a soft whimper, which reminds me I "forgot" to blindfold her.

"Oops my bad, slave" I tell her. I love the look of fear and desire in her eyes as I wrap the blindfold around her, making sure to pull her hair up and over it. Damn I love her hair, beautifully blonde and goes down to the bottom of her shoulder blades.

She's wiggling more now, she's knows what's coming.

I walk in a circle around her, deciding where the first point of attack will be. I decide her ass would be a perfect start.

Whack!

"Mmphhmphmmmhmmph!" She groans into the gag.

I use lighter strikes first, the flogger's purpose is to warm her body up. I strike each ass cheek a few times, then expand the strikes to her thighs.

Whack whack!

"Ghdhsudehdjffjsksj!"

After I flog her ass all the way down to her calves, I rotate around to her front. Isabella slowly begins to squirm more, sensing that I was now aimed at her from in front. I raise the flogger and bring it down on her left breast.

Smack!

Her body tenses, and she shakes her head, groaning.

Smack! I strike her right breast and her body fails a much as it can. I. Give her a few seconds to recover, mesmerized by the movement of her hips and chest. She is so fucking hot like this. My cock is growing in my pants.

I spend the next 15 minutes circling her body, flogging everywhere I can. I strike her breasts, ass, shoulder, thighs, and eventually all that's left is her abdomen. Isabella has a sensitive abdomen, something I especially enjoy exploiting.

By now, she'd gotten into a rhythm, feeling the impact from the flogger and transforming the sensation into a means of pleasure. Settling into subspace, with every blow making her moan as well as groan. But now, I walk up to her and caress her. My hands travel down to her legs, curious to see how her pussy is feeling.

It's practically dripping. I new it would be, her body thrives on discipline and pain. It just takes time to warm her up.

At my touch, she moans. I squeeze her breasts, and grab her ass. She knows I love both, wiggling them as I touch her. They have a warmth feeling courtesy of my flogger. I take a finger and trace it from her chin past her chest down to her abdomen.

"You know where I haven't struck yet, slave. Nod your head if you're ready for this."

She groans, but nods her head yes.

I step back.

"Tilt your head back, and do NOT try to avoid these strikes slave." I command her.

She really struggles against the bindings, refusing to do so. She's struggling with not being in control, it's really bad this time. This happens, but now I need to reinforce that I am here to take charge. I strike her abdomen harder than she probably thought I was going to.

"Rrrghfhdjskdnfjekkkm!!" She yells into the gag, pulling on the restraints and squirming.

"Do what I say, now!" I speak assertively. She needs to let go of control.

"You were doing well slave, but you must submit."

She hears this and starts to settle down.

"Tilt your head back. Obey."

She listens, and tilts it back. I can see her abdomen muscles tense up.

Whack! I strike her.

Smack! I hit her again, lower.

She buckles, her body spamming. I take this opportunity to push her mind and body, striking her abs more.

Whack whack whack!

I strike her abdomen all over, a dozen more times in rapid succession.

With each blow her body jolts, and her mouth screams into the gag. Eventually i let her reel in the afterglow for a few minutes.

I reach down and support her, holding her close. Her body has a hint of sweat, and her heart is pounding, diaphragm expanding to accommodate her rapid breathing.

I take off her gag and kiss her.

"How is my slave feeling?" I ask.

"I just so badly wanted control, but it felt so good after awhile then you said my abs were next and I immediately panicked then you struck me and I knew I was helpless and oh Sir I felt scared but then I felt so free when you kept striking me and it was so intense and overwhelmin-"

"Shhhh" I undid her blindfold. Looking into her eyes,

"You did well."

"Wow" She says after a few moments of processing.

I chuckle.

"Wow indeed, but we're only getting started. There's a lot of issues you need to work through still, huh?" I run my hand through her hair once more, and kiss her passionately.

"Yes sir" I hear softly, once I remove my lips from hers.

My hand feels up her stomach, then makes it way to her labia folds. Wet as can be. I bring it back up and while she watches with desire in her eyes as I suck on the tip of my middle finger, tasting her. I wink and gag her before she can say another word

Glancing at the wall, knowing that the whips were likely next, her pussy drips in anticipation though her mind feels both fear and excitement.

I reapply her blindfold, enveloping her vision in darkness.

/////

This is my first story, and will likley continue telling it! would appreciate any and all feedback. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

F4ker18
F4ker18
3 Followers