All Comments on 'Needs and Desires'

by F4ker18

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

Her abdomen seemed to be the flogging climax. But why not her pussy? Isn't that the ultimate place to flog or whip? Maybe that comes later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs editing for punctuation, spelling and correcting misused homonyms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sexy, well written. Could use more proofreading for typos, etc.

hugh58hugh58over 1 year ago

I like this story and look forward to you continuing the tale. This is a true love story if I read it correctly but I would like each tale to be longer and a bit more descriptive. carry on and I will continue reading as I feel you have a long story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice setup of a scenario many of us married guys would love... keep them coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it, especially as an introduction to a more lengthy delineation of just how a relationship such as this could work over the long term. Most such stories set up a situation such that the wife or husband is restrained/dominated with a clearly underlying element of love--and then deteriorate (in my view) to a less nuanced situation of humiliation. Whether it be "gentle femdom" to sadistic brutality or "loving control" to absolute mastery--the stereotypical structures become set in place and the characters diminish in stature into less complex beings.

Compliments on the quality of writing; the composition and plot development are quite good. More please.

MLJ

JWK50309JWK50309over 1 year ago

Very nice as a first story. I'd love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous