Neela's Presentation - Day 04

Story Info
Neela is abused by Guard Dara and his soldiers.
890 words
4.07
29.3k
16

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
195 Followers

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences and all characters are above 18)

After the humiliation of the stupid doctor's exam and degradation by Javid, Neela spent a restless night not daring to think what kind of torment Dara and company might have formed for her. Even in her dazed state, she could overhear her guards commenting on her pussy and ass and her boobs.

Soon the Gong sounded and Dara walked in asking the guards to draw her a bath. A bathtub filled with fragrant herbs and flowers along with soap was arranged and as she stepped into it, Dara stood right in front arms crossed running a lustful eye over her curves. His guards also followed suit.

Soon she started to scrub and Dara started to give instructions. He was polite but unbelievably foul-mouthed to the delight of his companions as he asked her to wash her freshly shaved pussy and bouncy boobs again and again. At last, the ordeal was over and she climbed out and stood self consciously for air drying.

Then the Priest walked in with a delightful expression and hurried them along for a day in the courtyard.

The Royal court was gathered on the gallery and only Dara and his guards were on the ground along with Neela and the priest. The chilly air outside soon tingled her nipples and in no time they were rock hard. And her pussy was slowly starting to get wet.

Today the priest deferred to Dara and let him take the lead.

Dara spoke up, "As the Queen has to lead our army, she has to show stoicism and courage under most difficult circumstances. She might even be captured by the enemy and made to do unspeakable deeds but she must not break. Today we will be training her exactly in this."

Dara continued, "Being female she has many weaknesses today we make her aware of it so that she can be better prepared for the future."

As soon as he said it the crowd roared in approval and Neela resigned to a fate of solid mauling of her ass and boobs.

As a prelude, Dara came over to her and told her a secret. It was nothing political just dirty talk about how he wanted to plunge his dick into her ass. She could never repeat it even if her life depended on it. It was so dirty.

So, first was the battle enactment. But as they could not ride a horse and risk her hymen breaking, they bought in a big rocking horse with soft padded saddle. They were recreating a rescue and soon Dara dragged her onto the horse and she sat in front with her boobs crushed to his chest. While Dara made a pretense of fighting of soldiers, he kept pressing her boobs to her chest.

Then after a quick break, they resumed but this time she sat facing front, her back pressed against his belly. Soon Dara abandoned all pretence, dropped his sword, reached out and started rough handle her boobs. Soon it started to get painful but nobody called a halt. As the horse rocked, he kept tugging her painfully by her breasts.

After 20 minutes of this degradation she was let off, before she could open her mouth to complain, the priest sternly told her that if an enemy kidnapped her, this was how it would be done. Stupefied into silence, Neela kept quiet and stood to wait docilely for her next punishment.

Next was in the pretend court. As Dara acted as the enemy king, Neela was captured and brought in. Soon the pretend king ordered a thorough search and rascal guards took it as a license to run their hands all over and press and tug at her boobs and ass. Some even dared to rub her pussy and cup it suggestively. Neela stood shamefaced through all this.

Next play was at degradation. Dara the pretend enemy said, she was a dog in his stable and asked her to kneel on all fours. With great shame, Neela complied. Her boobs hung and swayed. Her pussy and ass were up in the air. As she moved around, the guards patted her ass and pussy addressing her as if she was a dog.

Suddenly Dara beckoned her, as she crawled on all fours, he dragged her by her hair and asked her to tell the secret and all the degradation would stop. But with tears flowing Neela shook her head and refused. Dara looked satisfied.

As the salivating crowd looked on, Dara announced, "Now you are no longer a bitch but my royal cow."

He beckoned a guard to come and milk her. As she stood on all fours, the guard kneeled next to her and started milking motions by roughly grabbing her nipples, as tears of shame and humiliation ran down Neela's cheeks, the guard was relentless.

Again Dara asked for the secret and once again she refused. With a smirk, Dara rose and asked the guard to stop.

He politely asked Neela to stand up and kneeled in front and praised her strength and resolution and accepted her as queen. Even though his tone was polite, he was staring lustfully at her pussy and abused boobs.

Too mortified to speak, Neela nodded her head.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
195 Followers