Leela's Adventure with Bhavik

Story Info
Leela, a wife, seduces her husbands roommate.
1.9k words
2.86
7.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers

Many thanks to RobinPaul to edit/review the story for me.

This is based on a true story that happened in 2005-2007. While the situation occurred during a longer period. In the story, the timelines are condensed to make it a fast-moving story.

This story is independent and prior, way before my other stories that are all part of a series.

==============

Leela and Raja were couple happily leaving in North America. While their love was great, Leela was missing the attention when her husband was busy working. Raja was focusing on his carrier growth and making family financially stable.

Raja's friend and past room mate was coming to the town. He requested Raja if he can stay with them for some time. Since They stayed together in past and Raja treated Bhavik like his younger brother, he generously offered him to stay with them. Leela was initially very upset. She felt that her work at home will increase but agreed thinking it was for some time only.

===

Leela watched as Bhavik stepped into the house. He was the right kind of handsome, slightly darker in color compared to her husband, little bit rugged and sharp. He had a swagger about him that Leela found particularly attractive. She quickly glanced away as she saw Raja, her husband, greeting and welcoming him.

Bhavik who got an assignment in the town and had come to stay with them for some time. Bhavik and Raja had once been roommates. So, Raja generously invited him over to stay with them. Bhavik was still a bachelor. Leela, despite her initial reservations, had agreed to his stay. Deep down, Leela was more than a little excited at the prospect of having another male like Bhavik stay with them.

===

The evening quickly passed. Leela ensured that Bhavik settled comfortably in their guest room. Leela and Raja retired their bedroom for the night, but Leela had a hard time sleeping. She could feel the restless energy building up inside her and she knew it was only a matter of time before it exploded.

Her husband, tired from long day, was fast asleep. Leela noticed that the lights were still on in the guest room, so she decided to take a chance. She got out of her bed and slowly opened the door to Bhavik's room. He was lying down, lost in thought. Leela cleared her throat, catching Bhavik's attention.

He smiled up at her and asked "Still awake? what are you up to? Having trouble sleeping?".

Leela nodded and approached his bed, "Yeah, you didn't sleep either, so I thought I should check if you need anything".

"Nah nah! I am fine, don't need anything. You took great care, thank you!" replied Bhavik, "Just thinking of my first day tomorrow."

Leela, gave him a sarcastic look, "What else can you bachelor's think at this time of the day ", biting her lips and giving a naughty smile.

Bhavik was obviously taken aback but Leela continued to tease and flirt with him before she left the room.

==

The next morning, there was odd tension between both Leela and Bhavik. Leela could feel Bhavik's eyes on her every move and it made her heartbeat faster. She knew that she had already broken through his shell but she still wasn't sure how far it can be push.

As they were preparing to get ready for the day, Raja said, "honey, today i will drop him and show him around, but can you please pick him on your way back. Actually, can you pick and drop him everyday, he is on your way".

Leela hesitated, "Oh, our schedule may not match!", not wanting to lead Raja and appear too eager.

But Raja insisted," It is only for sometime, until he figures out other options".

Leela, agreed expressing reluctance, "ok!".

On their way back, Leela, gave a naughty smile to Bhavik, asking him, "How was your first day?"

Bhavik replied, "It was good, but with low concentration. I was thinking of you".

Leela asked, " Why me?".

Bhavik became bolder, "Your comment about what bachelor's think."

Leela laughed, "What do you think? All you dirty fellows?"

Bhavi looking at her said "Not really, we think of many things, but I was definitely thinking of you. You are very hmmm", and then paused.

Leela stopping at a red light asked "What hmmm??" and looked at him.

Their eyes met and it seemed like the whole world came to a total stop. Suddenly, someone from back honked at them. light has turned green and Leela brought her focus back to driving. Both drove silently to home.

When they reached home, Leela asked Bhavik to help carry grocery and stepped inside. Bhavik, followed her picking the bag and noticed that Raja is still not home. He placed the bag near kitchen and started looking for Leela, who had rushed to her bedroom closing the door behind.

When Leela came out, Bhavik pulled her close and placed his lips on her's.

Leela, pushed back forcefully "What are you doing?", showing furious anger and further added, "Raja will be here anytime, go to your room!".

Bhavik was lost in his thoughts, trying to understand what had just happened. A lady who was flirting with him and now just simply backed off. But then he realized, she was not angry that he kissed her. She was angry because she was afraid that her husband will be back and she could get caught. This though brought a big relief to him.

===

That night, Raja mentioned during dinner that he was going to have to travel out of town for a business trip in a few days. This news was like a sign for Bhavik and Leela that they will get time to act.

Knowing first person to shower in the morning will be Bhavik, Leela left her used bra and panty hanging in the washroom overnight.

Next day when Bhavik entered the washroom, he was surprised to see Leela's intimate wear. He couldn't stop himself from picking them, smelling them and then pleasuring himself in the shower holding them.

Leela noticed Bhavik staring at her when he stepped out.

Later in the day, Leela ensuring that Raja was busy found Bhavik in the backyard. She walked up to him and teased him, " What did you do with my clothes, you shameless".

Bhavik, sheepishly asked, "Which clothes?".

Leela added, "my inner wear, I forgot them in the washroom".

Bhavik replied, "I don't recollect them".

Leela accused him, "You pervert, liar."

She kept teasing him, constantly pushing, and making him embarrassed.

Bhavik had finally had enough and in a burst of emotion he begged her, "Leela, your clothes made me hot, you are very sexy, I want to see you once only in them. I want to love you just once".

Leela almost scoffed at him, "I am married, do you understand???".

She paused, then with a serious but confident tone looking directly in Bhavik's eyes added "Do you have guts to go against your friend? What if he finds out?".

Bhavik didn't know how to answer.

Leela looked at his lost admirer, "You do look hunky-punky-cutey!!", giving a flying kiss and ran to her bedroom.

===

That night, when Raja was already sleeping, Leela and Bhavik found themselves in the kitchen when Leela was wrapping up her kitchen work. Bhavik suddenly walked behind grabbed and turned her around and kissed her. His lips desperately pressing against hers. Leela almost pushed him away in a shock at first but then, in a moment of pure pleasure, she succumbed to the kiss and opened up to exploring their passion.

The next few days were spent heated with romance between Leela and Bhavik. Whenever Raja was busy or away, Leela and Bhavik would share some intimate moments. In laundry room, in Garage, in basement, or in kitchen every moment, they would find lonely time, they would romance like young couple exchanging quick kisses and naughty glances. Bhavik couldn't get enough of Leela.

Poor innocent Raja, busy due to work and unaware of the situation was glad that his wife and friend were getting along. He was nervous initially that Leela won't be happy. But he was trusting both his wife and his younger friend.

===

The evening when Raja had to leave for his trip, he told Leela to take good care of his friend and asked Raja to help her where he can. He added "I will be back in couple of days".

But completely unaware of the big plans both of them had in their mind to take care of each other.

When Raja left, Leela and Bhavik wrapped their day and settled down on the couch, watching TV.

Slowly Bhavik made his move, Sitting next to Leela, he started caressing her right thigh. Leela also started following his lead, slowly Bhavik, pulled Leela towards him and started kissing her cheeks and nibbling at her ears and neck. Leela turned her face and their lips pressed against each other.

This time the kiss lasted forever. They moved on to biting their lips, and then Bhavik slowly pushed his tongue in her mouth and Leela sucked it hungrily. They started exploring each other's body, undressing each other. Leela now lying on couch let Bhavik explore her nipples and breasts, while she guided her hand on to his penis.

Bhavik climbed on her and teased her by brushing his erect penis against her body, to which Leela responded by pushing back.

She had been waiting long for this for long, ordered Bhaivk, "Do it!"

When Bhavik finally placed his penis on her slit. Leela was very excited. Someone other than her husband was about to enter her for the first time after marriage.

Bhavik slowly pushed inside her, and Leela's eyes rolled back, she bit her lips to resist screaming. Bhavik increased his thrusts. He had seen many porn movie, so was kind of aware what to do, but this was his first time having sex with someone and it was a pure raw pleasure!!!

Both moan and scream in pleasure leading to explosive orgasms that left them both in a blissful afterglow. Both eventually tired out, cuddled each other, and slept peacefully.

Bhavik lost his virginity to her friend's wife. He had a girlfriend in the past back home, but he never got to have full sex with her. So, this was first heavenly experience. Deep down, they both knew that it wasn't meant to be, but they enjoyed this blissful moment. Their adventure continued multiple times until Raja returned.

After, Raja's return they had to slowdown to keep the affair discreet. But they did not miss any opportunity when it rose. Leela was a great actor, she pretended to be a loyal wife when Raja was around. Bhavik also was very smart and extremely careful as well.

Later when Bhavik left to India, Leela was feeling very lonely. Raja noticed the difference in her but was still clueless of their affair for a long time. Leela started communicating via emails sharing her feelings with Bhavik.

===

After many months, Raja happened to see one of their email and was shocked. His world came crashing down. Hind sight is 20-20, he could now relate and understand all things that he noticed in past about their relationship.

He threatened to leave her. Leela and Bhavik both pleaded that nothing really happened between them, it is just email exchanges as they were missing each other.

Leela promised that she won't do anything to break the marriage. Raja didn't know what to do. They kept their marriage keeping culture and family reputation but his work started getting impacted and their life did become miserable due to constant quarrels and frequent irritation on small things.

how_ei
how_ei
9 Followers