Negotiation

Story Info
A series of short stories about the art of negotiation.
1.5k words
4.11
4.8k
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Negotiations

Chapter One: Tough negotiator.

The office was cheap-looking. The wood was stained dark and the glass could have been done with a clean. The air was stained with coffee and sharper undertones of sweat. The floors were linoleum, but Hannah Montgomery had nowhere else to go.

She sat down opposite the fifty-something man in a crumpled grey stripe suit.

"Now, you came to me about this debt, and I don't know what you think I can do?" Martin was a low life, and he knew it. The woman before him was just his type, curvy, but her breasts were only medium and possibly enhanced. She had a great ass, and in the low-cut dress, that was too small for her, that she should choose to wear for this interview, she was his best candidate so far today.

"I came today because I need that loan of $5000 today." She brushed a stray hair from her face, her shoulder-length dark hair shook back behind her ear.

"I can see that. Your collateral is a little shy, though Mrs.?" Martin stammered. His eye never left her, he watched for any flicker in this woman. She had a fully fleshed face, but her make-up was good. Her lips were full and her neck was slender. Her dress had a pleasing V-neck and gave a good cleavage. She had chosen a good supporting bra, its subtle mauve was a nice accompaniment to her black dress.

"Ms. Hannah Montgomery. I am divorced. My mother's jewellery should be enough, I think" She answered. Martin smiled. He knew the jewellery was at least $2000 short and she knew it.

"The current market value will not be enough, and you know it. Now, I imagine you've been bounced from banks and other lenders. I also imagine your credit cards are on their limit, so now you come to me. Shall we cut to the chase, here?" Martin smiled thinly and leaned forward, his dick stirred, as he caught another glimpse of her tits.

"Alright, so what will it take for you to see things my way?" Hannah Montgomery asked, knowing full well what was required.

"You didn't pull my name out of a hat! You know my reputation and you know my pockets are deep. The question is what will it take for you to seal this deal?" Martin leaned back on the only expensive piece of furniture in the office; a comfortable hinged wooden scalloped back chair, with leather padding.

Hannah looked at him. Although his suit suffered creases, his white shirt was fitted and of good quality and his frame lean. His hair, although a dirty blonde, was cut well. His face was clean-shaven, and his nails were manicured weekly. She stood up, put her handbag on the desk reached round to the ties on her hips and pulled at the small, neat bow. The dress loosened and as she pulled the wrap-around back, she revealed a small belly, which quivered slightly as she moved, and her matching bra and panties set. She allowed the dress to fall off her shoulders.

Martin didn't move a muscle and continued to watch her strip.

"Do you like what you see?" Hannah asked, with a wry smile on her lips.

Martin smiled and nodded. Hannah looked at him and then without a word, reached around and unclipped her bra pulled the bra from her strap-bitten shoulders held it out and let it dangle before she dropped it. Her breasts sagged only slightly, clearly not enhanced, but her coral-pink nipples were already erect. She further enhanced their pointedness by squeezing her flesh and then cupping her tits for him to see.

"Lean over the desk and let them hang for me." Martin sighed and leaned forward. Hannah stepped up to the desk and put her hand down and allowed her breasts to dangle like ripe fruit in front of him. Hannah smiled,

"Well, are you going to touch them or not?" Hannah teased. Martin loved tits that hung like that, it reminded him of the statue of the Roman babes being suckled by the she-wolf.

"Oh yes." Martin took each breast in his hands and squeezed them and felt their heaviness. While he caressed them. Hannah moaned softly and moved closer to give him the best opportunity to play with them. As they faced each other, their eyes met and Hannah felt the first tingling of her pussy, and the following sense of wetness.

"Now the panties, show me your ass!" Martin instructed. Hannah moved back hooked two thumbs on her waistband and turned round. Pulling the mauve panties down inch by inch, she shimmed them around her generous ass cheeks and then bent over, giving him a wonderful view of the whiff of black pubic hair and her winking asshole.

"Give me the panties," Hannah handed them over and Martin put them to his nose. He inhaled deeply and could detect her womanly smell. Hannah lifted her leg and rested her heeled shoes on the desk, giving Martin a clear view of her cunt lips, with a small postage stamp tiny of hair. She dropped her right hand and with her index finger rubbed the loose, dark outer labia.

"Ooh, I'm getting quite wet." She cooed. Martin stood and unzippered his suit trousers, let them fall and took out his stiff dick from his briefs.

"Perhaps, you'd like to discuss the terms of the financial agreement, up close and personal?" Martin grunted.

"Of course," Hannah answered. She walked around the desk, knelt before him and immediately began to lick and suck his shaft and his ball sack. Hannah was surprised to find him shaved clean and his dick was of a good size. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad.

"Hold still." Marton held her head in place and began to pump his dick into her mouth. Hannah, no stranger to giving head, opened her mouth and allowed him to thrust his dick into her throat. She was pleased that he was no shy teenager and knew how to give a woman a chance to get used to a dick being pumped into her throat. After a few wet minutes, Martin pulled her up and lay her on his desk and knelt and feasted on her wet pussy lips. Using his tongue to taste her pussy, a strong thick musky flavour, and used his tongue to probe her pulsing cunt and then slipped a wet thumb into the puckered asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Was her only comment, but she didn't pull him out and didn't wriggle away. She tolerated this new step up in their tryst. Martin didn't stop and sucked hard on her engorged clit and then slipped his thumb further into her ass. Hannah didn't have a chance to complain as the strength of his sucking gave her an unexpected and long-awaited climax.

"Agh! You fucking bastard!" The filth spilt from her lips and Martin took the opportunity to place his thick member to her quivering cunt and thrust into her in one hard thrust.

"Yes, I am!" His pace was already quicker than she was expecting. Hannah huffed and moaned, as her mature pussy stretched to accommodate his larger-than-expected dick, and with his thumb pressing down, she felt her anus give way. She knew an anal fuck was coming, and if so, she would make it work to her advantage.

"Argh! This fucking will take care of the loan but my ass will cover any interest!" She groaned, as he pulled out of her pussy and slammed home three quick jack-rabbit fucks.

"Okay, let's see if you're worth a 20% discount on the contract!" Martin pulled out of her sopping pussy and levelled his dick at her anal opening.

"Wait, you dirty bastard!" Hannah slipped her hand into her leaking cunt hole and rubbed as much of her juice onto her hand and then smeared it on her asshole. She pushed her own middle finger into her asshole and frigged herself.

Marton watched her relax her asshole, and felt his dick stiffen, "Okay, let's see what you got!" Martin didn't want to wait any longer. As she pulled her fingers from her dirt box, he pushed his dick into the now vacant hole.

"Oh fuck me, baby, slowly! Please slowly, you gotta give my ass, some time to take it!" She pleaded.

"Okay, you'll get some time but I want a receipt for your investment!" Martin sighed.

"What receipt!" Hannah asked, still trying to relax her hole for his dick, now confused with his further demands.

"I cum on your face!" Martin smiled, as he pushed his dick into her puckered hole.

"Oh god, okay. God, slowly in my ass baby!" Hannah pleaded, her asshole taking about half his dick's length after forcing her sphincter to relax enough.

"Argh! Are you taking it?" Martin grunted.

"I'm taking it, baby I'm taking your dick up my ass!" Her voice strangled with the effort.

"Taking out a loan isn't easy baby!" Martin teased.

The End.