Negotiation Ch. 02

Story Info
Short stories on the theme of negotiation.
1.3k words
4.28
3.9k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The loud rapping on his door would have woken the dead. At this late moment, he rushed to the noise half dressed in his briefs and a towelling robe to cover himself as he opened the door. In the darkness, he saw Ms. Corbin, the mother of a child in his school. She looked at him, and hurriedly he pulled the robe together.

"Ms. Corbin, it is very late!" She didn't wait to be let in, as she pushed past him and instinctively, Will closed the door.

"I'm sorry, it's so late but I had to speak to you!" She turned. Her coat was full length and tall boots adorned her feet, "I have to speak to you about my son, Sammy." She looked at Will with watery eyes.

"Please come and sit down, while I put some clothes on." Will tried to back away from her.

"Don't bother about that. You have to let Sammy go on the school trip!" She blurted out.

"Ms Corbin, Sam has been excluded for fighting. You know that." Will reminded her. Will showed her to the kitchen and offered her a seat at his table. She took it and crossed her legs, revealing her boots and a good length of naked leg.

"But Sammy is very sorry for what he did and he's desperate to go!" She pleaded once again.

"I'm sorry but.." Will tried to explain but was interrupted.

"It's not just a school trip, it's an opportunity to play in front of football scouts and despite Sammy's temper, he's a good boy, isn't he?" Molly Corbin asked, recrossing her legs. Will noticed how the long coat's vent showed more of her naked thigh.

"I know but he did hit the other boy!" Will felt a stirring in his briefs, as she stood up.

"I have spoken to the parents of the other boy and they are willing to forget all this. I have come here to ask you to forget the exclusion," She stepped forward, "his late father and Sammy loved football. Went to lots of matches until he passed away nearly two years ago. It's been hard on both him and me. So, I'm begging you."

Without another word, she undid her coat and let it drop to the floor. She stood before him, naked.

Her breasts were medium, probably no more than 32b but her pink nipples were stiff and upturned. Her flat slender belly was tight and her pussy was shaved smooth, revealing a neat camel toe. She stepped up to him and kissed Will on the lips.

"Ms Corbin?" Will half-heartedly tried to push her away.

"Molly," her hands finding his semi-erect cock in his briefs, " I'm going to fuck you now. I've not fucked anyone since my husband but I'm going to fuck you and you'll forget the exclusion and we will go out merry way." She knelt, simultaneously pulled down the briefs to the floor and stroked his penis.

Will found no voice to object. He had led a monastic existence since taking the headship of the private school, not a very attractive mother was stroking and licking his John-Thomas. Will held out his hands and held her head in place as he pushed his stiff prick further into her mouth.

"Oh yes," She gagged and pulled him out, "That's good! Fuck my whore mouth, then bend me over the kitchen sink!" Will would wear out her throat first.

"Open your throat, Ms. Corbin," Will asked.

"Call me a whore. I want you to treat me like a whore. I get off on it!" Molly smiled, licking her lips as he pushed his penis back down her throat.

Molly was no real whore, but she knew the value of a good throat fuck. Her late husband enjoyed her throat as much as he enjoyed her cunt and arsehole. Will had a good-sized cock and she had to reach her throat to get his head to jab against her tonsils. He made her gag, which was fine, as it made her mouth filled with lubrication. Each time he withdrew, to allow her to breathe, long dirty strings of salvia would cling to his shaft and dribble on her tits.

"Swallow my cock, you dirty milf whore!" Will pushed his prick as far down her throat as she could handle, and as she coughed and spluttered, she felt her cunt get wetter, with the anticipation of a hard fucking, a fucking that this seemingly mild-mannered teacher would give her.

Will was way ahead of this mother he wanted to fuck, as he pulled out of her mouth, "On the table whore and spread your cunt open for me!"

"Oooh! Yes sir!" Molly cooed. This was turning out to be a pleasure and not the chore she expected it to be. She sat on the large circular table, lifted her legs and spread them, and with one elbow supporting her, she used her other fingers to open her cunt lips, like a pair of scissors. She felt the lubrication of her cunt and smelled her wetness.

Will unzipped each boot and let them fall noisily to the floor. Her cunt was small and tight, despite having a son. Her smooth cunt was wet and inviting but he wanted this woman to surrender to him.

"Put two fingers in your cunt and fuck yourself!" He demanded. His cock was very stiff and too aroused from Molly's talented tongue. Molly pushed her first two fingers easily into her sex and buried them. She clearly had a lot of practice in masturbating herself and Will liked the squelch of her cunt and now the final humiliation, "Lick your fingers and tell how good you taste!"

"Oh, I taste good. I lick my dirty fingers every day. I finger my cunt every morning and lick them clean. I think of you when I finger fuck myself. I fantasize that you watch me in my car, from your office. as I cram two or even three fingers into my whore cunt and frig myself silly. I never wear panties, when I come to parent-teacher association meetings and always fuck my cunt and even my arse with my vibrator afterwards.

"You fuck your arsehole?" Will asked as he slipped his cock up her cunt in one long hard stroke."

"Oh fuck! Fuck my whore pussy please!" Molly hissed, her pussy now filled with the hot cock of the man she had allowed inside her tonight. She was a good mother after all and this was turning out to be a great teacher-parent conference.

"Tell me that you want me in your arse!" Will's thrusts were merciless. He fucked her hard and her body shuddered with each thrust. Will grabbed t her tits and squeezed them hard, but she didn't resist and when he suckled her nipples, she moaned in appreciation.

"Do you promise to rescind the exclusion and let Sammy go on the trip?" Molly had his cock in her back passage but steeled herself in case he refused. She bucked and her legs shook as his fucking had given her her first climax in two years but she wanted his assurance.

"Yes, of course!" Will replied. Without any hesitation, he pulled out his penis and levelled it at her anal sphincter. He paused as he watched Molly reach into her cunt and collect her juices,

"Let me wipe my whore cunt on your cock before you arse fuck me!" She strained to reach as Will let his prick's head find her fingers, "Now you fuck my whore arse and then cum in it!"

Will slowly pushed into her smooth-walled and tight anus. She was no beginner, she knew to push out to help him access her arse and within a few minutes, he had penetrated her arsehole and was slowly thrusting in and out of her. With one hand, he rubbed her clitoris and threaded his thumb into her cunt to keep her excited, but there was little need. Molly was thrashing and moaning with her next climax, brought on by his clitoral stimulation and his thick cock in her arsehole.

"Oh, I think there will be more parent-teacher conferences needed." She panted.

After a few frantic and savage thrusts, Will exploded a long stream of semen into her anal passage, "Lots more!" He agreed.

The End