Negotiation Ch. 03

Story Info
The Secret Service negotiate with a potential agent.
1.2k words
4.1
2.9k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what are you going to do about it?" The word hung in the air and stung her. He looked impassive as he sat opposite her.

"I don't know what...." She stammered. The warm Spanish sun filtered through the heavy wooden shutters. The temperature was 30 degrees and the beads of sweat formed on her skin.

"What will you do about it?" The question was the barb of the arrowhead, it shifted in her wound.

"I don't know how I can...?" She wriggled uncomfortably in the seat.

"I you can open your legs and let him put his pathetically small penis into your, what I imagine to be, very tight pussy and let him fuck you." Captain Derek Manning smiled at his joke. Sara Fanning did not find him funny at all. She sat opposite him because she had to. She had come to Mallorca with an airy fantasy of getting back at the man who had hurt her friend.

Now Captain Manning was her handler and that was that. She'd managed to fall in with a group that loosely called themselves 'Secret Services'. A toned public schoolboy type with a long face and a polished British accent., not unlike Jonathon Menzies of 'Outlander' fame, Sara distrusted him on sight.

"So what do you think about that? I would think a pretty girl like you has been fucked many times?" Manning smiled a thin smile and looked Sara up and down. She was a slender, attractive young woman. She was a captivating sight with blonde, pixie hair, a slender neck and small, braless breasts. He imagined her pussy was a waxed smooth tight little place, a place he had every intention of visiting and very soon.

"Is that what I am expected to do?" She snapped, outraged at the very thought that Manning expected her to fuck someone to further his aims.

"Well, I think it would be a good first step. If you want a man to tell you some secret stuff, he's often more willing to say things after he's enjoyed that tight little pussy or your tight little mouth and even leave you a little milk to swallow!" Manning was enjoying this just a little too much.

"You have a foul little mind and an even fouler mouth. It's just sex." Sara frowned and Manning chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to see how far I had to go to get a reaction from you." Manning leaned forward and pressed his hands together.

"I know that. So, what else will you say to shock me further?" Sara was getting the measure of the man.

"Well, as you mentioned it; I'd like you to take off your clothes and bend over the chair for me!" Manning smiled and stood up, "When we recruited you, you asked to get back at Yussef Hamid. Your reasons were obvious, to revenge the despicable way he treated your friend, Mandy. You came here and managed to get yourself noticed by one of his brothers, which essentially used up all your luck. Now we have stepped in to help you, and us, to dispense some long-awaited justice on Mister Hamid. This would require you to enter Humza's bedroom, his little brother, tale of your clothes and fuck him, like he was the last man on Earth, can you do that?

"I can!" Sara stood and unwrapped the thin white and gold summer dress and left it on the floor. Her white panties sat tight against her newly tanned skin. She looked at Manning. She could tell that he liked what he saw, so she took her time, shimmying out of her panties, turning round and wiggling her arse as she pulled down. As they slipped to her feet, she reached down, giving him an unpreceded view of her arse and pussy lips. She picked up the panties, turned back around and handed Manning the cotton briefs. She could smell her pussy on the damp material. She was wet, which alarmed her slightly. Then she turned away and walked to the side of the table and bent herself over it. The cold wooden chilled her flesh but she turned her head and faced Manning.

Manning shifted, as his prick stiffened, "That's very brave of you, but showing off your attractive body is all well, and good Humza will ask more of you than that." His voice taunting.

Even in this comprising position, Sara kept her resolve and her wits, "You think I would be unable to give a happy ending?" Her tone was playful, and she sighed seductively. Manning took a breath and moved towards her and then put his hands on her naked hips and tucked himself behind her.

The swelling in his suit trousers was obvious.

"Well, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, isn't it?" His intention was clear.

"Of course, I have no objection to you having a taste." She soothed. She opened her legs to give him easy access. She felt him fumble with his zip and take out his erection. Seeing nothing from her position, she relied on touch. She felt the head of his penis rub against her vulva, she was already wet, the situation had gotten exciting and how her arousal made his entry much easier. He pushed his prick into her pussy and with two easy shoves, he was inside her.

"Urgh" Sara felt his size within her, and he was much bigger than she expected. He took her by the hips and began a slow and intensely erotic rhythm.

And she liked it.

"Keep that going, it's good!" Sara murmured.

"Oh, I will, you dirty little girl." Manning smiled as his breathing became ragged.

"And call me a dirty little whore. It turns me on." Sara confessed. Dirty talk always made her cum quickly.

"Spread your legs for me, you dirty little whore. Spread them for me!" Manning pounded her now. He wanted to fuck the very depths of her cunt.

"Oh fuck me. Make me scream!" Sara asked, pleadingly.

"Oh, you will scream, especially when I take your arse!" Manning pulled open her buttocks exposing her puckered brown anus, "You like it up your arse. I happen to know that Humza likes to fuck little girls in the bottom." Manning breathed.

"You think you're the first prick I've had up there?" Sara panted, she didn't begrudge the occasional cock in her arse but she had expected Manning to try it on with her. Then she had something she wanted. " If I let you have my arse, you let me speak to Humza's brother when you do your job and dispense some of that justice. Do we have a deal?"

Manning pulled out his prick, and put it to her anus, after spitting on the head to provide even more lubrication, " Oh I will let you talk to him, but right now, I want you to ask me to put my dick in your arsehole."

"I will get a full five minutes with him?" Sara reached back and put her hand over her anus, pushing his cock away.

"Oh, a full five minutes!" Manning confirmed. He looked down as Sara moved her hand away and watched her prise open her arse cheeks.

"Please fuck my whore's arsehole." Sara asked simply, "Please!"

She breathed out and used her internal muscle to push out her rectum to help him past her ring of muscle.

The End