Negotiation Ch. 04

Story Info
Interrogation or Negotiation? Ian finds the difference.
1k words
3.82
1.5k
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing from the Manila file on the desk in front of her, she watched for any reaction, any flinch or indication of how he felt about the perilous situation he found himself in.

"You are very calm, very composed, I like that." Her tone was playful, but her demeanour was hard as iron.

"What am I doing here?" He repeated the question.

"You're under arrest on suspicion of a crime." She smiled, not looking up from the file. The room was new. The building was new and her department was even newer. The SSI or Strategic Security Initiative was all-powerful in the State. She was above the regular police, above political oversight. She existed as a fiefdom with the State of the Commonwealth. Even the country was new and that suited her to the ground.

"What crime am I accused of?" Ian Taylor asked a trickle of icy sweat trickled down his back. He had not committed any crime, he was certain of that but in the Commonwealth, mere insinuation was enough for the authorities to visit in the middle of the night. The SSI officer, in a well-cut black and silver trimmed uniform jacket, reminded him of 1930s Germany.

"What crime?" Ian asked icily.

"I haven't decided yet." At that point, she looked up from the file," However it will be a very serious crime." She smiled.

Ian shuffled, his handcuffs rattled on the table, to which he was shackled. His skin became gooseflesh as the room's recycled air system kicked in. His whole body prickled with the waft of cool air, reminding him of his vulnerability.

He was naked.

Inspector Sharpe insisted on her suspects to be naked. She liked them unnerved and vulnerable and also it excited her to see such men and women with nothing to hide their assets.

Ian looked at her, "So you will just make it up?" His tone was flat, to not anger nor irritate her.

"Oh, I have several indictments to hand. I'm just considering which one would allow you to confess after a sustained period of coercion." She smiled and took off her jacket. Her crisp white blouse was tight and showed off her full breasts, her nipples were stiff and poked through the thin materials.

"Coercion?" Ian didn't like the idea of that. He looked at her, and surprisingly felt a shudder in his balls and a stiffening of his dick as she unbuttoned her black skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. Carol Sharpe enjoyed the touch of silk on her thighs and Ian saw her shimmy out of the panties, unhooked the suspenders but left the black stockings on.

She walked around the table and as she moved around the ceiling light, she pulled her blouse away from her body and dropped it on the table. Her braless breasts were pale, like goose eggs and heavy. Her nipples were dark and erect. She stopped and bent over and cupped them, offering them to him. She lifted one to Ian's mouth and rubbed it on his lips. He opened his mouth and suckled on it.

As she leaned forward, she fiddled to find a concealed button on the underside of the table that opened the handcuffs, with a large click. With his hands now free, he cupped both breasts and felt the heaviness of them.

"Mm, you're doing very well, now kiss my cunt." Inspector Sharpe instructed him. Ian felt he had best comply lest this coercion take another direction. She hitched her leg up on the table, displaying remarkable suppleness, giving easy access to her hairy cunt lips. Ian, who usually preferred his lovers to be hairless, was immediately struck with the powerful scent of her wet sex. Her pheromones, entangled in her pubic hair were quite intoxicating. He took a deep inhalation of her and then set his talented tongue to work. Her cunt was already soaked with her wetness and his tongue easily found a large swollen clitoris waiting to be suckled.

Within a few moments, Inspector Sharpe had pushed her cunt even closer, to grant him even greater access to her sex. Inspector Sharpe was a very skilled interrogator, getting many suspects to tell her their secrets and this one was no different.

"Strip him!" The Inspector breathed and Ian was seized by unseen hands. There had been guards in the dimly lit room, of which he was unaware. They grabbed him and Ian saw that they were women, and they too were half naked, braless and wore nothing more than things and high leather boots. His clothes were ripped from him, and he was pressed back on the table. Despite the rough treatment, his erection was powerful, and Inspector Sharpe took a firm grip on the shaft and began to lick the swollen head.

"You will satisfy each of us in turn. If you succeed, you are innocent and will be released." Inspector Sharpe took his erect prick in her mouth and sucked on it for a moment or two, then clambered onto the table and arranged her cunt above his erection, "Now the interrogation will commence!" With that, she sank down on him.

"Oh, that's a good start!" Her smile was broad, and his prick filled her nicely.

"And If you cum, I will be released?" Ian asked, already thrusting up into her pussy.

"Well, let's see how you do?" Inspector Sharpe replied, "Let me ride this prick now." She bounced up and down, she was slippery and pounded on him hard. The guards now moved into position. One of the female guards pulled aside her panties and knelt above his face, and Ian cooperated by licking and thrusting his tongue into her cunt. The second guard took one of his hands and presented her pussy for him to finger. Ian, now assailed with powerful sensation but always present in his mind was the need to make each one of these women climax.

A thought crossed his mind, as he licked the guard's pussy, 'will they ever let me go?"

The End.