All Comments on 'Neighbor'

by BinaryAtom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

prey

limpcucklimpcuckover 2 years ago

we need part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ellen will get pregnant and think it was Pete who did the honors until delivery day when a black baby boy exited from her uterus this giving her a shock as Pete sees the new black baby!

Changes are made by Pete over Ellen who behaves like the cat ate her voice as this black baby is strong evidence of infidelity by her and Pete has all the cards in his hand. Pete puts her hard at work nursing the baby, changing diapers and feeding the baby. She bonds even closer to her newborn son.

The husband and wife black neighbors pay a lot of visits in which Ellen profusely apologizes for her racism and accepts spankings from the black woman. Ellen spends time at their home cleaning house for them and bonding with her black sister. She is very submissive to her and accepts ass reddening spankings from her big hands to cleanse her soul of racism.

Eventually, Ellen lets the black man become a godfather to their black son and without knowing it, both bond even closer with Ellen feeling contrite and ashamed and gets another spanking from her Black Mistress!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

very good

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The revenge of 'Mandingo'? And swapping spouses with Pete? To satisfy his own wife's preference for nice white men? (smaller genitals?) Kinda weird perversion to force sex on beautiful white women. (Like supreme court Justice Clarence Thomas and wife Ginny?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBinaryAtom@BinaryAtom
Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help me to write more stories. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=74430432 I've outlined a new, longer story. The chapters will be shorter so I can publish faster. The story is called Unexpected Places. I’ve posted the third cha...