Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Kelsey's hand had worked her hand up Gee's skirt. Susan noticed her daughter's, move, stopped kissing to remove Gee's wide belt, and unhooked the side fastening of her skirt. Susan leaned over to remove her own shoes and then in one swift movement stood and removed her yoga pants and already loosened blouse. Now naked, Jim could see Susan's shaved pussy glinting. She pulled Gee up from her sitting position and yanked her skirt down to puddle at her ankles, shortly followed by her panties.

Gee was red faced as she was pushed back into a sitting position. Kelsey levered Gee's thighs apart and knelt between them much she had with Jim earlier. Kelsey and Susan then slowed in unison. Kelsey kissed the inside of Gee's thighs slowly working her way up to her labia. Susan and Gee were holding each other's breasts and lightly teasing each other's nipples whilst locked in a deep kiss. Kelsey brought her good hand to start working on Gee's labia and to tease her clit. Her mouth was close, and she sent warm breaths onto the labia.

Jim's erection was now fully developed, and he could not prevent himself from gently stroking his cock. Kelsey's head buried deeper into Gee's cleft as Gee spread her legs. Jim tried to imagine what was going on in Gee's mind at the moment. Was she aroused at last? All he could see was the back of both Kelsey and Susan's heads.

The action went on for minutes until suddenly Gee seem to stiffen and push Susan away. Gee went rigid. Susan urgently beckoned Jim over. "Put it now!" she commanded. Awkwardly Jim scrambled across and maneuvered himself so he could get his cock into his wife's cunt. Gee lifted her legs reflexively. As he entered, he detected what he thought were the final pulses of her orgasm. As he pushed deeper into her cunt her orgasm seemed to regain strength and she once more twitched and screamed, "Yes. Yes. Yesssss." Their first fuck orgasm together in a long, long decade.

As Jim loosened his embrace of Gee, they became aware of their surroundings. They found themselves with Susan's ass almost in contact with their side whilst her mouth was located deep between her daughter's legs. Gee eased Jim off her and turned to stroke between Susan's bum cheeks and legs. She moved her position to rim Susan's puckered rectum with her tongue and then insert one finger followed by another into the gradually relaxed opening. Susan continued to work her daughter with her mouth without missing a beat.

Jim had a front row seat as Gee straddled him to reach Susan. He felt the pre-cum fluid almost pouring out of his cock. Without warning Gee rose and grabbed Jim by the cock. She guided him to Susan' hole and wiped the pre-cum off his cock to lubricate the hole. She then nodded him to push it in. Slowly he pushed and was received, moving deeper and deeper until he was at his root. Gee moved again and gently massaged his balls as he thrust and thrust into this warm and comforting place. As it became clear he was about to cum Gee kissed him with passion and thankfulness. Simultaneously, Kelsey screamed an incoherent set of what sounded like blasphemies as she reached another orgasm. This aural affirmation of Kelsey's pleasure set off Susan into the same state of euphoria.

It took a while to disengage and then move to clean up in the bathroom. They all collected their clothes and dressed. Not much was said as they organized themselves. On the way out, Susan joked that she would be eating carrots and celery the next day. As they exited the front door Jim turned to Kelsey and asked, "Payment made? Big time?"

Kelsey grinned. "Maybe. Maybe not."

Jim and Gee showered together in silence, although they did lather each other quite thoroughly. As they fell naked into bed, Gee muttered, "Shit I left my earrings over there." Jim answered, "You can get then tomorrow." They were asleep within a minute.

They slept through the night without waking.

12