Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
Amber and her husband set the rules with the neighbor.
19.8k words
4.72
224.8k
408
92

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes slowly cracked open. Feeling the sunlight that pierced through the blinds. I slowly rubbed my eyes and looked next to me. My beautiful wife Amber laid in my embrace. She looked so peaceful and content. Her flawless face that led to her peerless body made her look almost angelic. The covers did nothing to hide the body that laid underneath. Her perfect curves couldn't be hidden. Sometimes I didn't understand why I was so lucky. For me to actually let the events of my birthday happen. I thought back again to what happened with Amber and Jack...

Due to my excitement from telling my story about my beautiful wife, I realized I never introduced myself. My name is Bill. Ever since Amber sucked our neighbor, Jack's big dick, our sex life has dramatically increased. Even on an emotional level we felt much closer to each other. We felt like we could talk to each other about anything without either one judging the other.

Jack was a man we both didn't get along with. I was worried I had ruined our marriage. Fortunately the opposite happened. The adventure had brought us much closer together. Amber felt like she could tell me anything now and it opened up our feelings for each other. We talked the whole night and called off work the next day to reconnect. We also explained our feelings about everything that had happened. She explained to me the only reason it turned her on was because she was doing it for me. Amber hated that it was with a man like Jack though, but maybe that's why it was so naughty. So taboo. Amber told me her worries and I told her mine. That brought us even closer together and built our trust even further. After a long discussion we decided to explore this until we wanted to stop. We decided to play into it until we were ready to move on.

Amber was reluctant at first to continue down this path of debauchery. She thought we had our fun. However after a long discussion and coaxing her, I was able to convince her to explore this further. She agreed to it but was quite apprehensive. As embarrassing as it was to encourage your gorgeous and loving wife that she had permission to suck our fat neighbors cock, this is something few men get to experience.

Amber worried that Jack would want more or would get too attached, but eventually seeing her husband's trust in her and that he would be around calmed her down. Amber had to admit her husband was an amazing man and his fantasy was slowly rubbing off on her. She thought back on what she did for their arrogant neighbor. Things that she had never done with her husband. She felt pure guilt but also felt a rush of blood to her pussy every time she thought of it! When she told me how she felt, I instantly got turned on, which made Amber even hotter.

Jack texted or called Amber every day that week to try to get another blowjob from her. I couldn't blame him, I still wanted to experience the pleasure she gave him. He probably couldn't stop thinking about doing it again. Every time he reached out to her, Amber would show me his texts and ask what to say. We had discussed that we couldn't make this into an everyday thing, so each time Amber would either not respond or say her husband and her had plans. After some convincing, Amber would sometimes send photos of only her fit, curvy body posed playfully and tempting in ways that would make elite instagram models proud.

A few months have passed since my birthday. On a Sunday, Amber and I had just finished eating dinner and were watching a movie talking about how much fun we had with our friends over the weekend.

Suddenly, Amber's phone started to ring. I glanced at the time. So close to midnight? She picked up the phone and saw it was Jack. She immediately looks at her husband feeling her pulse start to pound and her pussy get wet. I looked at the phone and then at the glint in her eye as blood rushed to her face. I felt my dick swell. Amber noticing reached over and started stroking my cock through my shorts not saying anything while the phone still rang. We stared at each other not saying anything as if playing a game of chicken.

The phone call was about to end when she gave me a wicked smile, "Hello?...Oh hey Jack." Her flirty voice made me instantly jealous.

"Umm..yea I'm alone...Mm-hm...Hmm, maybeee." She pouted her full lips and spoke to him in a sassy little voice that drove me crazy. I stared at her with my mouth agape. I wanted to know what they were saying. Amber just smiled at me while talking to Jack. He was just complaining, talking about wanting to see her bubble butt. She felt so naughty and seeing me get flustered made her get into the situation more.

I couldn't take it anymore. Not hearing what Jack's saying irritated me, so I grabbed the phone and put it on speaker. Amber just giggled at my action.

"...so what the fuck bitch? How are you going to ignore me after all these weeks? When are you getting those soft lips to slide down my big dick again?!"

I was aghast that he talked to her like this and thought Amber would get furious but instead she kept staring at me and slowly straddled my lap while grabbing back the phone while saying in her sexiest little girl voice, "I'm sorry...I been so busy with work and my husband, I wasn't trying to ignore you...but you do know I'm married. I can't just go sneaking around my husband."

"You think I care? You know you love how good my big cock tastes. I'm sure you thought of sucking it again."

"Hmm..I don't know. Maybe I have..." she said in a lusty voice. My dick was about to explode hearing her talk like that. She smiled at me the whole time before licking my ear waiting for Jack's response.

"Does it sound like I give a fuck you fucking bitch!? You know your husband can't give you a big cock like me. Do I have to remind you that your mouth was made for big cocks? Sadly your husband can't give it to you. But I fucking will. Where's your poor little hubby now?"

Amber had a flash of annoyance pass by her face before quickly going back into character, "I said I was sorry... and he's in his office. I'm about to go to bed."

"How are you going to go to bed? My hard cock is here waiting for you. Tell him you need to run to the store and bring that perfect booty over."

"No!" Amber quickly responds, still looking at her husband, "I can't keep cheating on my husband, besides I'm not some slut you can just call."

Jack laughs before saying,"That's why I'm positive mine is still the only cock that's been down your throat? I'm pretty sure you will regret your words when my big cock is in your mouth again."

Amber's whole face and even her flawless neck got beet red.

"... So what? Two blowjobs will let you think you own me now?" She responds, her irritation showing.

"You know your mouth is just for my cock. Get your ass over here! I'm not going to ask twice!"

Still looking up at Amber, watching her flirt with this dominant asshole, my stomach was turning but my cock was steel hard. I mouthed "Do it."

Amber gave me a confused look, she thought I wanted to always be there and watch. She became nervous about the idea of me not being there.

Before she could respond, I mouthed again,"I have a crazy idea."

Amber trusted her husband. She took a deep breath and told Jack, "Keep the back door unlocked," before quickly hanging up.

Amber immediately said, "I thought the fantasy was always watching me and I don't know if I can go there and feel safe by myself. What if he tries to take it too far..."

I looked at her and kissed her softly, "I do wanna watch you submit to that bastard...again, but if i can't be there ask him to record it off your phone. We can watch it together later... I think that would be very hot. But if you don't feel safe, you don't have to go."

Amber thought about it and had to admit she never was recorded doing a sexual act. Now to do it with her crazy neighbor and watch it later with her husband made her dizzy from arousal. She thought this might be another one of her husband's fantasies. He's always asked to record her doing sexual acts but she was to shy. Now? She would be asking a repulsive man to record her sucking his big cock. Submitting to that despicable man. As she thought to herself, she grew in confidence that once she set the agenda, Jack would comply with her boundaries.

Amber could not deny that her pussy was soaked.

After talking a bit more with her husband and seeing how much it was turning him on, it started to turn her on. Amber finally agreed to it. She went to change into something comfortable when her husband suggested she wear that new lingerie he just bought her. She hadn't even worn it for her husband yet. Feeling the naughtiness behind the idea, she agreed and changed and wore a small thin bathrobe that went down to her mid thigh. She gave her husband a long wet kiss before quickly leaving through the back door.

I started watching her walk into the darkness. The outline of her figure in the moonlight made her toned legs look even longer. The sheen from her silk robe was indiscernible from her smooth skin. Once I saw her disappear. I stood and stared out into the darkness. Deep in thought. Before slowly going back inside.

*********************************************************

It was almost 2am when I woke up on the couch and saw the back door closing. I had not planned to fall asleep. I immediately rubbed my eyes and saw my wife absolutely ravished. Her robe was ripped into pieces being carried in her hands, she was still wearing that new lingerie that I bought her. I had never seen her in it. Also being the second man after our neighbor! My jaw dropped at the sight of her. Her hair was disheveled, her lips seemed a little swollen and red like the tint in her eyes. She had hickey marks on her neck, breasts and ass. I didn't know what to say. I just stood there, mouth agape from how amazing she looked. She gave me a big, tired smile that let me know everything was okay and stood facing me. I walked up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Am I ruining our marriage?" I asked with a shaky voice.

Amber grabbed me by the cheek, looked me in my eyes, shook her head and said firmly, "No my love... I was nervous this might change our relationship. Now I realize the fantasy and how it's strictly physical. I feel so dirty and wrong pleasing that fat, arrogant bastard. It's also kind of a turn on how he thinks I'm doing this behind your back...but I actually want to talk to you about that. I just want you to know the more I do it the more comfortable and confident I get. Especially when I know you're there or going to see. It makes me want to put a show on for you. For your fantasy."

I smiled at her and caressed her cheek. "You have gone beyond what I could ask for in a wife. If you ever feel like we should stop, I'm right there with you. I have to ask though...Did you record anything?"

She reached down and handed me her phone. "He recorded most of what I did. The whole time I kept thinking what your reaction would be when you saw it so I tried my best to imagine you were there." Kissing me on the cheek and walking upstairs. Before long I heard her turning on the shower.

*********************************************************

I was laying in bed with Amber's phone in hand. The video cut in with what looked like Jack sitting on his couch with my wife between his legs licking her lips. Almost like a starving animal in front of its first meal. Amber was in just her lingerie slowly and steadily stroking his fat cock staring at the camera. She extended her tongue all over his big cock.

''Alright slut.." Jack's voice behind the camera says, "You already came twice on my couch. I better get the same treatment." laughing loudly.

I felt my cock swell with blood at the thought of my wife cumming on our fat neighbors couch while he played with her amazing body. Amber red faced, looked away shyly, before looking back at the camera. She smiled at the camera and began licking his cock. Jack immediately moaned and threw his head back while still recording Amber playing with his dick.

Jack looked down smiling, "So this video is for you to masturbate later on huh? It seems someone here is an addict to big cocks." He slowly reached between her legs to check her wetness. "I'm not surprised, you are still soaking." Running his rough hands in her hair.

Amber while still licking his fat dick rolled her eyes. "The fact I'm even doing this is so wrong. I've never even done anything like this. I've always wanted to get recorded while doing something naughty. But I could never ask my husband. And I knew a bastard like you would gladly accept...here make sure you get me doing this."

Jack focused the camera on his cock more while getting closer. Amber's blue eyes pierced through the screen at me. She licked his cock closely from the side all the way to the top. Suddenly in one motion she hovered over his big cock and swallowed almost the whole thing. She was now dutifully giving our neighbor a blowjob and each time getting better.

She continued to suck and slobber all while looking at the camera. Sucking would be a wrong term, if someone watched this video with no back story they would see a young woman worshiping a big cock.

"Does that look good?" Amber asked in a sexy voice.

"It feels even better than it looks. And that's saying something." Jack laughed. "Stick that ass out and shake it for me."

Amber put her hands on Jack's thighs and moved her knees back, giving her back an amazing arch. Jack lifted the camera higher and Amber's eyes followed. Now you could see her perfect ass in her lingerie. It looked like a perfect plump heart shape. Jack leaned over and gave each cheek a firm slap. She was shaking and wiggling her perfect ass for him. Amber winced but still kept sucking his fat cock. Making a show of it. Her eyes looked playful, her lips wet with his pre cum. I was in absolute shock at how much she was into sucking his dick this time, as if the first two were just training for her. She was gagging and slurping at a quick pace for almost 5 minutes.

When Jack finally stood up, he screamed, "Stay still and open your mouth, slut!" As he began unloading on her face and in her mouth. She sat on her knees with her eyes closed and took it. All I could see was my beautiful wife's face covered in cum. Jack must have been a camera man in his past life because he captured the moment perfectly. She slowly opened her eyes and licked her lips. Swallowing what went into her mouth. My whole body had goosebumps seeing it.

"How does that taste?" Jack asked, zooming the camera on her face. Amber didn't answer at first. She just sat there and finished licking the cum off her soft lips before cleaning off his cum covered cock.

Finally she answered with a naughty smile, "Amazing." As the video went black.

Knowing that couldn't be it due to how long she's been gone, I swiped right and the next video started. It cut back in with them on a bed now and Amber slowly sucking his cock. Amber's ass was in the air as she kneeled on the bed between Jack's legs as he laid on his back. It was crazy seeing the difference in blowjobs from my amazing wife.The first one was like a sprint, hard and fast. But this was like a marathon, nice and slow. She seemed to be savoring the flavor of his cock and kissed every inch of it. She teased the head with her tongue and fingers as she gripped with her hands, pumping up and down. I could only imagine the feeling Jack was experiencing. Here I was watching a man enjoy a world class blowjob with my wife that I have yet to. I'm on my back, watching a POV video of a disgusting man enjoying my wife's dedication to her craft. Imagining being in his spot. Funny how that works.

I checked the length and saw it was almost 30 minutes long. I dragged my finger over the video to speed it up and the whole 30 minutes was her slowly sucking and licking his cock. At one point she even took the initiative and sucked each of his balls for a good amount of time. Her hands expertly pumped his thick shaft as she stared into his eyes. "Is this what you've been waiting for?" she cooed. "Are you going to cum for me again?"

"How do you like your slutty neighbor teasing you like this?" she giggled. Jack just moaned in approval. She even turned sideways half way through and let him play with her bubble butt. He spanked it until it was high in the air and massaged it until it went back down. Then repeated the process a few more times. The whole time she was sucking and massaging his cock like she was making love to it.

I knew I would watch this more thoroughly with Amber so I viewed the next video. To my shock it was the last one. This was a little more than 20 minutes. All 3 videos together were about an hour long, what were they doing the last hour? Quickly my questions were answered.

The video cut in with Amber leading Jack to our backyard in skimpy lingerie looking absolutely breathtaking.

Jack started speaking in a little whisper, "That was sexy watching that movie together all cuddled up like that. Your husband is so lucky to feel your soft skin on him every night."

Amber turned her head at the camera being so close to it. I couldn't help but admire her beauty.

She whispered, "You're lucky I was so exhausted from sucking your cock so enthusiastically, otherwise I would've never cuddled with you like that..."

He responded, " You swallowed all my cum the second time then crawled up next to me while I put on a movie. Not even 5 minutes later you were stroking and mumbling about how big my cock was."

Amber stops half way through our backyard and tells him, "Okay. Just shut up already or we won't do this! All I said was, how does an asshole like you get blessed with such a big cock!"

Jack just smiled and nodded his head. "I mean this was your idea. I just agreed."

"I thought sucking your cock was wrong enough but here I am about to do it in my husband's car while my husband is asleep inside...I'm a terrible wife". She gave the camera an innocent, pouty look, as if she couldn't stop her sexual urges. I could tell she was in character, and my mouth was wide open in shock.

I didn't even hear the shower turn off or my wife slowly open the door watching my reaction. The video continued with her leading him to our garage and hopping on the passenger seat while Jack hopped in the driver. The phone was put down for a second so it went black but eventually it came back up with Amber leaning over Jack, her tongue already licking his cock. Even on video it looked enormous. I wondered how she got so comfortable with it so quickly.

The video started out like the second, very slow while she just licked and kissed him all over, occasionally turning her head to the camera. Then a loud whack was heard and Amber moaned, putting a higher arch.

"You like getting spanked huh? That's right suck my cock while I spank you in your husband's car." Jack says laughing before spanking Amber two more quick times. The spanking urged Amber to suck Jack even harder but eventually she moaned out loudly " Oh! No! Please don't...my husband doesn't even get to do that!"

Jack ignored her and put two fingers in between her spread legs and showed them glistening to the camera, looking deeply in Amber's eyes who could not meet his gaze. Putting the phone down temporarily, Jack used one hand to grab her hair and face fuck her with while the other hand let down a series of smacks on each of her ass cheeks making them bright red with his handprint as if he was marking her as his property.

"Damn, you are literally dripping on the seat. Slut is wet for my big cock. Huh?" Jack grabbed the phone and pulled Amber off his dick just with one hand by the hair. Amber moaned, "FUCK!! God I think I'm starting to like how much you spank me. I just can't understand how a fat bastard like you has such a big cock!?"