Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack turned to Amber as he looked down into her blue eyes staring up at him. "Honestly, as much as I love your blowjobs, I can't stop thinking about how extremely hot that pussy job was. I want it again. I get if you think it got out of hand last time, but maybe you've had some time to come around on it. Also, that's if you guys aren't confident you'll win." Jack smirked at me with the last sentence, before looking back at Amber.

I decided to put the ball in Amber's court.

"Seems like the bet isn't between me and you. Amber? What do you think?" I said.

It was quiet in the room besides the TV.

"Ok." Amber said softly.

Jack smiled with his wide, ugly grin. Before he could get too excited, Amber spoke up.

"On one condition," she said, looking up at Jack with a face of confidence and determination.

Jack looked at her, "What's that?"

"If we win, not only do you have to give us the money. You also have to sit there and watch me give my husband a blowjob." Amber smiled with an innocent look.

Jack and I were surprised to hear that proposal. She grinned devilishly, goading Jack to be stupid and think with his dick.

She continued, "I've wanted to give one to him for a long time now. I've been waiting to do it on a special day. I guess this could count. All the times you made him watch, it would be nice to make you suffer for once."

A big grin spread across my face as I threw my head back, laughing, "I definitely agree!"

"Deal." Jack said through clenched teeth.

He prayed Tom Brady wouldn't fail him. The whistle blew and the game started.

**************************************************************

The first quarter was pretty uneventful and we made small talk, cheered when our teams were making runs, and snacked. We even laughed together at the dumb commercials. Things really started taking off in the second quarter. The first touch-down was celebrated loudly by both Amber and me. Jack nearly spilled his beer as we jumped up and screamed in his ear. Amber rushed over from Jack's side to give me a hug and kiss. She wrapped her legs around my body and I gave her ass a squeeze in celebration. We settled back on the couch together.

After The Falcons' second touchdown, the score was 14-0. With a few drinks between the three of us, the trash talking started.

"Better get comfortable, Jack," I sneered, "You're going to have a great seat watching Amber and me from there!"

Amber laughed as Jack seethed in silence, taking a big swig from his beer. Amber pointed at him and giggled again. The man who always seemed to have something to say was quiet at last. Soon he'd be $5k lighter, too.

The third touchdown put the score up to 21-0. As Alford crossed the entire field on an interception, we screamed louder and louder.

"NO!" Jack screamed as he smacked his balding head with his hands.

"Fuck you, Tom Brady!" I shouted, throwing my middle finger at the screen while Amber wrapped her long, silky legs around my body again.

We kissed deeply. And then we kissed some more. Amber held my face in her hands while she looked down at me. My hands supported her ass and I gave her another hard squeeze. Amber moaned into my mouth lightly. Holy shit, I was getting hard. We kissed like we were the only ones in the room. It seemed to go on for a minute or two. Amber and I made out while I kept her lifted up around my waist. Finally, Amber broke the kiss.

"I can't wait to suck your cock, baby," She said in a sultry tone just loud enough for Jack to hear.

"So the guy who thinks he owns your mouth is about to lose that delusion, too!" I laughed.

Jack scoffed at that. "As far as I can tell, I'm the only one who's ever cum inside that pretty mouth of yours, right sweetheart?" he sneered at Amber.

She turned red, but said nothing.

"Ignore him. He's already a sore loser," I said. Amber smiled and we went right back into our cuddling.

The announcers were picking apart the play on TV, saying how difficult it would be for the Patriots to make a comeback. Cameras showed the angry reactions of Tom Brady and Belichick over and over. Jack kept his big mouth shut. Served him right.

Amber and I sat back down. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. I sat back, and Amber sat in my lap. I started rubbing her shoulders and neck while I breathed in the smell of her shampoo that made her hair smell warm and fragrant.

"Mmm, that feels so good, honey," Amber remarked, "I love your hands."

Jack gave us the side eye and I laughed at him. "That's right baby, who is the only one who can make you feel like this?" I asked.

"Haha, only you, honey," giggled Amber as her eyes were closed in pleasure.

Jack was watching her moan softly as he studied her face and body as I pleasured her with my shoulder and neck massage. I looked over at Jack and gave him a wink. He gave me the finger. I took that as a sign.

"Amber, I can't wait to feel your lips around my dick. I'm already hard just thinking about it," I said out loud.

Amber kept her eyes closed as my hands kneaded her body.

Her pretty smile grew and she said, "Keep touching me like that and you're going to get a lot more than a blowjob, baby."

She opened her eyes and looked up and back at me, still smiling.

"Oh yeah, what do you have in mind?" I asked quietly.

"Keep warming me up like that, and we'll show Jack what he's never going to get," she winked at me, then turned her head to face Jack who was glaring at the tv.

"Oh, are you thinking of what I'm thinking of?" I asked her. Was she really thinking of making Jack watch us fuck? I gulped at the thought of him paying us and then having to watch us fuck. My mind started to spin.

"Yeah, hopefully a win for the Patriots!" she responded with a sexy smile. I snapped out of it hearing her tease me.

Wow. She really was trying to push my buttons tonight. "Oh yea? So you want him to win?" I kissed her neck.

"Hmm I don't know..that extra money doesn't sound too bad." She giggled. She knew we didn't really need the money, but it was pretty easy to win.

"Yeah that extra money does sound nice from how easy we got it. Maybe put it on the side for an extra vacation soon." I said. Amber smiled big at that remark.

It was a minute before halftime and Jack had a displeased expression on his face. The Falcons were up 21-3. His confidence was wilting and his fortune was reflected by the fact that Amber was now back to sitting next to me, with my hands all over her supple body. We were whispering, laughing, and cuddling on the couch. Everything was going our way. Amber and I necked and cuddled our way through Lady Gaga's halftime show and what seemed like 2 hours of commercials. I had nearly forgotten about Jack as Amber and I became more aroused. We were basically dry humping when Amber sat me up on the couch.

She swung one leg over my lap and leaned down to kiss me. My hands roamed all over her toned body. I squeezed her ass, ran my hands along the outside and inside of her thighs, and ran my hands under her shirt, up her spine, and gripped her neck, massaging it. Amber moaned lightly into my mouth. I could feel her cut off jean shorts through my pants as she rubbed my hard dick. She could tell how excited she had me. I was ready for her.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, "I'm so excited, baby," she said.

She looked it. Her cheeks were flushed and breathing was shallow and rapid. Her body was hot to the touch.

"How would you feel if we gave Jack a full show when he loses?" I asked, giving her the elevator eyes down to our mashed-together crotch area and back up, flashing my eyebrows. Amber read my mind, or maybe I read hers.

"God, Bill. I'm so fucking hot for you. Let's really rub it in his face!" She said, smiling deviously.

"I have an idea," she said, whispering into my ear.

I listened to her explain the plan and nodded vigorously once I understood.

"Haha! You're so bad. Fuck, I can't wait. He's just going to have to watch." We both looked over to Jack, who looked from the TV to us, glaring at us. We both laughed at his displeasure.

She leaned into my ear, whispering, "I'm going to go upstairs and get ready for you." She hopped off my lap, skipping happily to the stairs. She was so damn cute. Jack could do nothing but stare at Amber's perfect ass jiggle as she skipped out of the room with her long, toned legs.

With a plan already in mind, Amber entered our bedroom swiftly and confidently, grabbing her evening wear while laying it out on the bed. She turned on the shower and stood outside of it, scrolling through her phone for the right playlist. When she found it, she stripped down, peeling her tight denim shorts off her wide hips as they fell down her silky long legs. She peeled her panties off, and remarked at how wet she was after she and I spent the last several hours warming each other up. She hopped into the warm running water and got to work. Amber laughed to herself at how she and I were going to make Jack eat himself from the inside out as he watched with jealousy. She was highly aroused. As she put thought and intention into shaving her body down and getting every bit of stubble from her legs all the way to her pussy, that arousal only grew. She wanted this to be perfect.

Hair and makeup was next. She dried her hair and got to work on giving her blonde hair a bouncy, wavy, silky feel. Amber never put on what looked like "heavy" makeup. She always concentrated on her best features, but that is the thing about makeup most men do not understand. Applying makeup to look good and natural to emphasize beauty is a skill. And when done right, few men understand how subtle it can be. She knew it drove me crazy when she put on lipstick showing off her luscious lips. She touched up her eyebrows slightly. She gave herself a good smokey eye, with dark, long eyelashes that popped so that her piercing blue eyes could be seen across the room. Amber's excitement grew with each minute that passed. She reflected on the months of blowjobs with Jack. She had amassed a strong set of skills. It was like her own championship day. At last, she would get to use her training on who she always intended it for: me. I couldn't be luckier. Amber was a beautiful, smart, caring, kind woman. Combining that with her sex appeal, skill with makeup, and fashion sense, made her unstoppable. Amber could really be with any man she wanted. She was; supermodel, athlete's girlfriend, and 10-million followers on Instagram; level hot. And she chose me. I thought one day I would wake up from this dream and she would be gone. But every time she was right there when I woke up.

But her plans didn't end at a blowjob. Before she went upstairs, she whispered her plans into my ear: she wanted to make Jack watch us fuck. It's something he'd never have, and he would have to watch Amber and I do what he probably spent countless hours jacking off over. Amber's body was aching with anticipation. She briefly considered masturbating, but she chose to let her anticipation grow until I could be inside of her at last.

She smiled as she looked down at her choice of clothing. First came the pantihose that slid up her lovely legs up to her mid-thighs. The black lacy garter belt was next as it perfectly hugged her slim waist, accentuating her wide hips. She clipped her straps to her pantihose and the vertical lines complimented her frame. The straps for the garter strained against her juicy ass. Amber then pulled herself into the matching strapless black lace bra that pushed her round, perky tits up, amplifying her already gorgeous cleavage. She slipped on black heels to go with her outfit and stood in the bedroom mirror, assessing the details. She was ready. She slipped on her black silk mini-robe, tied it, and strutted out the bedroom door with an equal mix of confidence and anticipation. Had she worn panties, she would have been able to hold in some of that arousal. From behind, a slight glisten from her wet pussy could be seen.

The game was nearly halfway through the third quarter when Amber made her way back downstairs. Jack was sitting forward in his seat. If they had any chance to come back it would have to be now. His full attention was on the TV, but when he saw Amber come down, his mouth literally opened wide. TAK TAK TAK. I heard Amber's heels against the hard floor and noticed Jack's reaction. I turned to look, both Jack and I were immediately rock solid seeing that blonde goddess in front of us. There she was, now about 5'9" in her heels. Amber's long legs were mostly covered by her dark stockings but as my eyes traveled up her legs, I could see a hint of her smooth skin and the garter clips at her mid-thigh. Her black mini-robe teased us with her ass and legs, just barely covering under her ass. We couldn't tell what she had underneath. The robe was tied tight around her waist, showing off her hourglass figure. Her blonde hair fell in soft, bouncy curls around her shoulders, and her already-beautiful face was taken to the next level with her expertly applied makeup. Most of all, she had the most incredible aura of confidence. She had no reservations with Jack gawking at her, but that probably had to do with months of being intimate as they were, along with the fact that Amber was excited to finally make Jack watch for once.

We could tell she was in a good mood. Amber walked over to me and took my face in her hands. She bent down and kissed me deeply. Though she looked like a stone-cold killer, I could feel Amber's lip quiver with anticipation as we locked together in embrace. Amber could feel her pulse racing in her neck. Jack watched her robe hike up as she bent over. From the angle Amber stood, I am not sure if he could see her pristine, bald, glistening, naked pussy. Only she and Jack would know that.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled and said, "Looks like the Patriots are still losing. You boys need a drink?"

*********************************************************

Halfway through the 3rd quarter, The Falcons were up 28-3. Victory was all but guaranteed. Amber decided to gloat in front of Jack. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Honey. I can't wait to suck your cock for the first time. I've learned so much. I'm going to do such a good job. Oh! Sorry Jack, I didn't realize you were listening." Amber giggled seeing him stare daggers at her.

Amber looked as beautiful as she was out of place surrounded by chip bowls, empty beer bottles, and the gassy, bloated Jack, still marinating in jealousy, wrapped in cargo shorts and the jersey of a soon-to-be-loser.

I laughed with her and pulled her closer. I was excited, too. Finally after all these years I was going to get a blowjob, and an expert one at that. Amber seemed better than most pornstars I'd watched by this point. The cherry on top was that Jack would have to watch. It was a nice reversal in the fantasy that Amber and I were quickly realizing turned us both on.

'Fuck if I lose this bet,' Jack thought. 'I'm gonna get my way one way or another.'

Amber looked way too fucking hot tonight for him to not get any action. There was no way he was going to let her get away with all the teasing she'd done tonight. He had a plan.

"What are you drinking?" Jack asked me.

"Just another one of these. Thanks." I said, waving my close-to-empty brew.

Walking into the kitchen, Jack popped open two bottles and quickly pulled a bag from his pocket. Jack had been planning this for some time. He had no idea what was going to happen. He had no idea if he was dumping in the right dosage. He just knew he wanted me out of the picture for as long as he could get Amber to himself. Amber simply looked way too hot that night for him to think straight. His heart pounded and his hands broke out in a clammy sweat as he fumbled with the ziploc bag. He was trusting the benzos mixed with the crushed sleeping pills his doctor prescribed him would do the trick.

'Sleep tight, asshole.' Jack thought to himself before deftly dumping it into one of the brews.

"Cheers," Jack said, handing me my tainted beverage as we raised our bottles and each took a sip.

The third quarter was almost done when the Patriots finally scored. It was 28-10.

"Hey at least you guys aren't going to get shut out" I laughed to Jack.

Jack didn't answer but he gave me an annoyed look. I just smiled and took another swig from my tainted drink.

Little did Jack know his fortunes were about to change. The next quarter and half of football would go down in history.

The Falcons made multiple blunders that the Patriots kept capitalizing on. Within 10 minutes it was almost at the end of the 4th quarter. The Patriots made a miraculous comeback and were only down 28-20.

Every touchdown got a look from me and Amber. We both kept thinking the same thing.

'No way....right?'

Jack was surprisingly quiet; he didn't think they had a chance and the next thing he knew, the Patriots were down a possession. Soon, the game was tied and the 4th quarter was over. Overtime.

Amber and I were dead silent. We couldn't fucking believe our eyes. How could this happen?! Amber and I shared nervous looks at each other as our confidence had completely evaporated, leaving behind only the promise and anticipation of what we thought was a sure-thing.

Jack was on pins and needles. He couldn't believe they made a comeback either. He was so excited with the bet but was also worried he might lose. This rollercoaster of emotions wasn't good for a man of his age.

Jack glanced at me. My beer was a little less than half-way done. He tried to read me to see if I was starting to get groggy.

'I'm winning now...no matter what!' Jack kept telling himself.

As soon as overtime started, my eyelids started to feel really heavy.

Amber noticed me starting to become tired. "Bill. You okay?"

"Yea just a little tired. I'll be fine." I smiled and gave her a light kiss.

She nodded but was also clearly nervous on what the outcome of the game would be. Not too long ago she was imagining finally sucking her husband's cock. Thinking where she should start. His balls. Maybe the tip. Around the glans. Now she was fully focused on the game.

'Am I going to have to do THAT with him again?' She thought nervously. 'At least Bill will be there, maybe it will turn him on?' She could at least set aside her worries that she might go too far with Jack with me being there. Though the thought made her slightly nervous that she would have to deliver, perhaps a part of why her heart was beating a little harder was excitement.

Overtime started, and with just my luck the Patriots started with the ball. Tom Brady, overtime, in the super bowl? I never stood a chance. He marched down the field, winning his fifth super bowl and with it, Jack's bet. The closer he got to the end zone, the heavier my eyelids became. My eyes were bloodshot trying to keep them open. As soon as the Patriots scored, I lost the bet. My heavy eyes finally closed...

"I guess you won the bet," Amber said, looking at the score. Then she noticed me passed out next to her. "I'm glad Bill isn't awake to see you gloat," she pouted, crossing her arms.

"Ha!" Jack crowed. "I will be accepting my payment now. Bill or no Bill. If he wants to see it and can't wake up, it's his loss."

"Bill?" Amber nudged me.

"Hmmmm." Was all she heard in response. I was dead to the world.

"Are you sure we can't do this another day? He will be upset if he can't watch," she pleaded honestly.

Jack took in the sight of her beautiful face, and her seductive evening wear tucked under her silk robe. It gently draped over her long legs and juicy thighs. There was no way Jack was going to let her go looking like that.

"That wasn't part of the bet. You both agreed."

"Ugh fine! Just...give me a second to go and change. I wore this for my husband, not you." Amber said, looking down at the lingerie she was wearing under her silk mini robe. She crossed her arms and blushed, suddenly feeling more exposed than she had all night, even knowing that she had deliberately flashed her pantiless bottom to Jack to tease the old man.