Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 10

Story Info
Amber and Bill host a barbecue.
19.7k words
4.61
110.7k
192
80

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence filled the room.

Dread covered the eyes.

Embarrassment shown in the face.

All 3 people in the room stood there as if this moment was frozen in time.

Jack was in shock while holding on to his dripping cock. He remembered that he had seen this woman the night of Bill's birthday.

She and Amber were dancing together all night. He remembered it so well because of how sexy they looked together.

One with a perfect ass, the other with perfect breasts, both with killer bodies and beautiful beyond imagination.

He had multiple fantasies of taking both women for himself that whole night.

Stacey stood there with her mouth agape covering it with one hand while the other held a clipboard close to her breasts.

Unbeknown to her she was pushing the clipboard so hard against her breasts that you could make out clearly how well off she was in that department.

This small detail did not escape Jack's eyes.

Amber stared back at Stacey, her face the darkest shade of red, full of embarrassment. She was practically naked, bent over her desk with her pussy filled with her neighbor's cum as it spilled out of her onto the cold tile floor.

She was still processing that her asshole neighbor had just cum in her, and now the shock of being caught by her best friend was added to it.

"Stacey! Oh my god! What are you--" Amber finally was able to say after a brief moment, but was interrupted by an even more embarrassed Stacey.

"I'm sorry!! I-I came to give. Uh I mean ask..um" Stacey was at a loss for words. She could barely muster up a sentence.

She had come to meet Amber to see if she wanted to get lunch together. Stacey was unlike other coworkers who would knock first. Since her and Amber were so close she would always just walk in with no issue. But she did not expect to open the door and see her best friend and neighbor having sex, literally cumming together.

Amber had told her about her wild fantasy with Bill and what she had been up to. But seeing it in person, at work no less, was a totally different experience.

Her legs were squeezing together as she remembered how she just watched both of them orgasm together intensely.

What threw Stacey for a loop was that her eyes uncontrollably shifted from Amber's eyes to Jack's cock, over and over. Eventually her eyes stayed locked on the massive organ that was unlike any she had ever seen. She couldn't believe her best friend had just taken such a big cock in her body. Stacey wondered what it would feel like taking something like that deep inside her...

Stacey had seen it on a video Amber sent her but nothing beat seeing it in person. Her mind was in awe of how amazing his cock looked as it was dripping with both of their juices and cum. She couldn't believe it but it actually looked...sexy?

She couldn't believe she would ever put the words sexy and Jack in the same sentence. Yet here she was.

Stacey knew she could never look at Jack the same after today..

"Um, I'm sorry, never mind. I'm just gonna...umm I didn't mean to interrupt. I'm sorry!" Stacey couldn't stop apologizing.

She shifted her body back and forth as if she didn't know which way to turn around to leave.

Finally, she got her bearings about her and turned to open the door. She glanced one more time to her best friend, and to the biggest cock she's ever seen.

While biting her lip, she whispered one more time "I'm sorry..."

"Stacey!! Wait!" Amber tried to call out but Stacey rushed out the room shutting the door behind her.

Amber was still half bent over in absolute shock of what had just occurred. Even though Stacey knew about her and Bill's fantasy, catching her at work doing it was a completely different matter!

How could she face her best friend after something like this?

Jack stood behind Amber deep in thought. He initially thought for a moment that he had really fucked up. That this would mess up the whole relationship he had with this sexy wife, especially if she gets in trouble for messing around at work.

However, he noticed one small detail that changed everything.

Her friend wasn't surprised seeing them together, she was just surprised seeing them together 'here'.

While Jack was in deep thought.

Amber shot up from her desk, and turned towards Jack.

"I told you this was a bad idea! Oh my god. Now Stacey caught us together in here! How am I supposed to confront her now after this!!" Amber was fuming at Jack. Her sexy and intimate character from earlier was nowhere to be seen at the moment.

Jack squinted his eyes and stared back at Amber. He didn't say anything for a moment.

"So!? Do you have anything to say? Of course you don't!! You knew this was a bad idea. But of course all you can think about is your big cock!"

Amber thought she had him on the ropes and was still extremely embarrassed being caught by Stacey. So she started to take all her anger out on Jack.

Jack continued to stare back at her. Finally he said in a low voice, "How long has your friend known about us?"

Amber was taken back. How did he figure out Stacey already knew about them??

"What are you talking about? She doesn't know anything." Amber tried to lie.

Jack snickered, "You can't lie to me like you do to your husband. See your husband is in love with you, so he believes you unconditionally. But me? The only thing I'm in love with is that sexy body and sweet ass of yours. And since that beautiful pussy of yours just squeezed out a big load from me, I'm able to think a little more clearly right now."

Amber was annoyed by his words, and crossed her arms against her chest. Pushing her pierced nipples against her arm. This action only served to make her look even more sexy.

"And? What's that have to do with anything?" Amber said, still using her best poker face.

She was standing in the middle of her office literally dripping with cum, still half naked while staring daggers at him. And Jack loved it.

Jack's smile grew even wider. He took a step closer to her and was only inches away now.

"See your friend wasn't surprised to see me and you together. She was just surprised to see us together in 'here'."

Finally a crack broke on Amber's poker face.

"And you weren't mad that she caught us together. You were mad that she caught us together in 'here'." Jack said, waving his hands in a circle every time he said 'here'.

Amber gulped finally noticing that this big cock, asshole wasn't as dumb as he looked.

Jack continued, "So I'm going to ask one more time...." Jack took one more step towards her making Amber take a half step back bumping into her desk.

Amber reached behind her and kept her body upright leaning on the desk with both of her arms while looking right into Jack's eyes. Jack's burly stomach pushed into her while his still wet, semi hard cock pushed against her lower body.

"...how long has your sexy friend known about us?"

Amber finally couldn't look right at Jack. She glanced away and whispered, "Since the week after the Super Bowl..."

"Hahaha. I knew it!" Jack laughed triumphantly.

"I had to talk to someone! After you fucking drugged my husband I wanted nothing to do with you! I still haven't forgiven you for that! I wanted to never see you again. But I saw that my husband still wanted more out of this fantasy. So finally I talked to her about everything since she was the only person I could trust. That's when she-" Amber shut up realizing she might have said too much while trying to defend herself.

Jack momentarily blanked. He didn't realize he was that close to never seeing this sexy woman again. Him putting Bill to sleep might have been more than overboard. Unfortunately he wasn't thinking with his brain but his dick.

Jack curiosity peaked, "That's when she what?"

Amber knew she couldn't get out of telling him.

"That's when she gave me the idea for the anniversary gift..."

Jacks eyes grew wide like saucers. A big shitting eating grin grew across his face before breaking out in ravenous laughter.

"Hahahaha. So it was her!? She gave you this whole idea?? Does Bill know she knows?"

Amber shook her head no.

"Interesting...very interesting. You know...she couldn't stop staring at my dick when she was in here. She might want to join us one day."

That's when Jack seen an expression from Amber that he's never seen before.

"No." There was nothing else she needed to say. Her expression gave off as one mother lion would give to protect her cubs.

Jack gulped seeing that expression and cursed himself that he might have overstepped. He realized she was very over protective over her friend.

He decided to drop it and change the subject.

"Well since she knew, it's not that big of a deal right? No reason to get angry."

Amber softened slightly, "Still. It was embarrassing...we shouldn't have done it in here!"

"Your right, your right. Why don't we go get some 'lunch' and finish in my car?"

Amber was incredulously baffled hearing his suggestion. "What? Are you serious? How are you even thinking about that right now? Didn't you just cum??"

Her eyes occasionally glanced at his cock seeing it was still in a semi hard state.

"You think one time is enough for me?" Jack smiled.

Since Amber was leaning back and Jack was pushing against her he was slightly towering over her.

Amber stared back up into his dark eyes, it felt like a never ending abyss. She felt his now growing hard cock against her and knew that getting rid of him would prove to be a challenge.

The longer she fought, the longer it would take.

'Might as well get it over with, he's not the type of man to take no for an answer. Plus anywhere is better than here I guess,' Amber thought.

Deep down she knew she wasn't totally against having his cock inside of her again. Ever since Stacey had seen her, Amber's body felt like it was on edge. It was as if a weight was lifted on her and she needed to release it somehow.

"Ugh fine. I'll meet you in your car, make sure you're parked on the garage roof facing away from everybody."

"I already am...." Jack smiled while pulling up his shorts. He leaned over trying to give her a kiss.

She internally fumed after hearing his response. This was his plan all along.

Due to her anger, Amber turned her head last second and his lips were only met with her cheek.

Jack grunted, annoyed at her action and walked out the room.

Amber looked around and found her clothes and work jacket. After putting on her clothes, she saw how messy her office looked and decided she'd clean it up when she got back.

She knew she just needed to hurry up and please Jack and get him away from her work before anyone else catches her with him.

Amber couldn't lie to herself. The thrill of being caught was still coursing through her body but she would never tell Jack that and give him the satisfaction.

As much as Amber didn't want to admit that little episode with Stacey made her body shiver every time she thought back on it. Seeing her best friend stare into her eyes as her pussy was filled with another man's cum...

Her legs just shivered thinking about it again.

After Amber got herself together, she headed out.

As she stepped out, she hung up a sign on her door that indicated she was out for lunch so no one would walk into her office and wonder what the hell happened.

It was unknown but because of still having her mind rattled by being caught by Stacey, or maybe the anticipation of having Jack's cock once again in her. She had forgotten her phone face down on her desk still recording...

***************************************************

Amber was sitting on top of Jack in his backseat, facing him while their lips battled together sensually. His tongue and her own were trading fluids and rushing into each other's mouths.

Jack slowly squeezed and caressed Amber's thick ass cheeks that were strained against her work pants.

Amber's medical jacket was already off behind Jack's head blocking out the back window. Jack's car already had dark tints surrounding his windows which is one reason why Amber had agreed to this illicit meet up.

Jack's car was on top of the parking garage facing away from the hospital away from where most people had parked. However, there were still a few cars parked nearby. So Amber had set the medical jacket up behind them as a precaution, giving them more of a cover. She would not take the chance of being caught again, because the next time might not be her best friend....

Their kisses became hot and heavier as time passed.

Jack broke it momentarily, "You wouldn't kiss me in your office but look at you now."

Amber looked at him and squinted her eyes, "Just shut up and keep kissing me."

Amber couldn't help but admit that Jack was an excellent kisser. His fat lips dominated hers. Usually when she kissed Bill, she had the bigger lips, so it was a different experience every time she kissed Jack.

"Imagine if Bill could see us kiss so passionately. I bet that dumbass would love it.." Jack smiled and gave her ass a slap and continued to kiss his neighbor's sexy wife.

Amber moaned in response and pressed her body down harder on his.

Jack slowed his pace as he kissed her making it more intimate and passionate. He loves when they have these types of naughty sessions. He felt the pure sexual passion and even frustration radiating from her body.

Feeling her soft wet lips connect with his, her juicy tongue rubbing along his. Her taut body sitting on top of him rotating, in a circular motion.

Amber's body was still on fire from the intense orgasms she had in the office. Jack's hefty stomach pushing against her felt so wrong but that only added to the taboo act she was taking part of. It constantly reminded her that this man wasn't her husband. He was different in every way.

As Amber continued to rotate and rub her body on his, Jack's bulge continued to grow between her legs. Even between his shorts and her pants she could perfectly feel the cock that drove her to endless orgasms.

But Amber was starting to realize it wasn't just because his big cock that the sex with him was always so mind blowing. Sex was more than just a big dick. It was the emotions and feelings she had during it that made it so much more pleasurable.

It was the illicit act she was participating in, the naughty idea that this despicable man that she and her husband hated could fuck her so damn well. It made the sex so much more intense which contributed to the endless orgasms he gave her.

Even if she didn't want it, her body reacted instinctively and started to heat up.

She found the right spot and began rubbing her pussy even harder on his bulge that was protruding out of his shorts.

Amber wrapped her arms completely around Jack's neck and kissed him as passionately as she would her husband.

"Hmmm, fuckk. You're turning me on, Jack.." Amber moaned out between kisses.

Slap!

Jack gave her a nice slap on her ass cheek in responses

"Yeah? My little slut likes kissing her daddy, huh?"

"Hmmm, Yes I loveeeee ittt." Amber said, while continuing to kiss him.

Amber was sinking more and more into depravity. There was nothing her body wanted than to have his thick cock stretch her once again. That feeling of being dominated by his big cock was growing on her more and more. She just wanted to forget everything and focus on the pleasure it gave her. Thinking it would somehow make her forget the image of her friend walking in on her.

Jack finally broke their kiss once again and began whispering in her ear.

"You liked when I fucked you in your office?"

"It was so bad...I can't believe we did that." Amber whispered back.

Slap! Slap!

"You loved it didn't you? You loved cumming on me over and over!"

"Jackkkkk, oh shit, oh shitttt." Amber had her head resting on Jack's shoulder moaning into his ear as he spanked and played with her body.

"You know what my favorite part was?" Jack asked.

"Hmm?"

"That your friend watched as I came deep in your pussy and you cummed all over my dick. I bet she can't stop thinking about it. Maybe we should give her a personal show next time..." Jack said in a menacing voice, probing Amber's reaction about her friend.

"You asshole. Don't even think about Stacey. She's sweet and has been through a lot..." Amber said in a low voice.

Jack didn't want to ruin the mood, so he dropped the subject but he became curious.

'Been through a lot...hmmm interesting' Jack thought to himself.

"Whatever, you can't help but admit it was hot that she caught you and me like that. I wonder how much she had seen..." Jack said while squeezing Ambers ass with a furious force.

Amber bit her lip feeling her body being gropped as if she was some plaything. Him constantly reminding her about Stacey was making her body feel like it was on fire.

She couldn't take it anymore and sat back up, whispering almost out of breath, "God just shut up!"

She leaned forward and began kissing him again.

Amber didn't want to admit that he was right, but the image of her friend staring into her eyes as she was filled with her neighbor's cum made her heart race.

She should've sent Jack away no matter how much he wanted another round. But that little episode did make her blood race once again. So here she was riding her neighbor kissing him like she would her own husband...

After kissing for a few more minutes, Jack had enough foreplay.

He broke the kiss for the final time and grabbed Amber by her chin and looked right into her eyes.

"That's enough little slut. Get down and get my cock ready for your tight pussy."

"What? You don't like kissing me?" Amber said, teasing him.

As she scooted to the seat next to them and put her hair to the side. Immediately getting ready to suck his massive cock.

Jack smiled back seeing her playful mood.

'Guess that's a good sign that the Stacey episode hadn't ruined their little fun mood. He worked hard to break her in earlier. He didn't want all his work to be for naught.' Jack thought.

What he didn't know was that it did affect Amber. Actually extremely. But it wasn't a negative effect.

Images of that moment constantly flashed in Amber's mind and made her body feel like it was in a pit of lava. She wanted nothing at that moment but to relieve herself and what was better than Jack's giant cock?

"I could kiss you all day, but right now I'd rather you kiss something else..." Jack said, while looking down at Amber unzipping his shorts.

Amber was on her hips sitting sideways with her back facing the front seat and her legs half tucked under her. She finally whipped his cock out his shorts and looked up at Jack as she kissed the tip of his cock.

"Like that?" She smiled at him.

Her body shivered as her lips made contact with his cock. She could taste herself on him still and...she loved it!

Amber began kissing and licking it, tasting herself completely off his thick cock. All while looking up at him. She felt so submissive under his glare.

Amber soaked his cock with her saliva as her lips and tongue ran all over it.

Amber was enjoying playing with his cock. She was sure when it started but sucking cock became something she actually enjoyed and got turned on from.

She couldn't wait to do this with her husband on a regular basis but for now, this asshole would receive the pleasure from her soft lips and wet tongue.

As Amber bathed his cock with her saliva the only sound in the car was their heavy breathing and her slurping, sucking sounds.

That was interrupted by the sounds of footsteps and chatter slowly getting closer to the car.

Amber suddenly stopped, her lips still glued to the tip of Jack's cock.

Jack just stared down at her hearing the footsteps get closer to the car. They both heard a car unlock a few spots down from them.