Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you even have to ask? I've been waiting for this exact game all day. Plus you look like you enjoy being on top more." David said with a smug grin.

"Hmm, men." Amber rolled her eyes. "I'm just hoping we'll get past the first round."

Amber giggled teasing David, looking up and down his body. Making it obvious she had no faith he would be a good partner in this sort of game.

"Hey, no reason to be mean now. With enough effort anything is possible." David said getting closer to Amber in the water. The water was up to their mid chest, so no one could see David as his hands slowly wrapped around Amber hips.

Amber didn't want to create a scene and thought it would please Bill that she allowed such an action from David while no one noticed.

She smiled at him, "That's sweet but sometimes effort will only take you so far...." She brought her face closer to him and whispered, "..sometimes you need talent."

To everyone else it seemed like they were just talking strategy like the rest of the teams but only David and Amber knew what was going on under the water.

During all this one of Bill's long time coworkers came up to Bill.

"Hey Bill. How'd that douchebag get to be partners with your wife? I thought Stacey was always her partner."

Bill got embarrassed hearing this question.

"Actually it was my idea?" Bill said with a laugh.

"What??"

"Well I thought maybe if Amber would be nicer to him and make him feel included in our group today he might pull his weight around work.."

"Wow! You married one hell of a woman. I can't believe she agreed to something like that! Now it all makes sense, I'm sure this will answer a lot of the questions the guys had." Bill's coworker said as he slapped Bill on the shoulder.

"What can I say? I'm one lucky guy.." Bill laughed it off again.

Bill shook his head internally. So many emotions were running through his body. Knowing the real reason Amber was being so friendly with David.

Back at the pool, David was in a great mood seeing that she allowed his hands to stay on her hips. But hearing her words annoyed him that she had no faith in him.

He decided to push it a step further and slid his hands to her ass that he was admiring all day. He gripped each ass cheek sensually which made Amber stand on her tiptoes in the water.

"Well what if I do? If we got past the first round will you give me some sort of reward?"

Amber noticed that David was getting a little more full of himself grabbing her ass with so many people around. Regardless if they couldn't see.

"David. I'm married." She said plainly. Resting her hands on his wrists about to move his hands.

"I'm not asking for anything crazy. Just a kiss on the cheek. What do you say?" David said urgently.

This stopped Amber's actions. Letting him keep his hands on her ass cheeks. This would be a fun little story to tell Bill.

Amber thought about his proposal, and decided to take on his little gamble. What's the worst thing? She kisses his cheek and gets to tease Bill about it?

"Just worry about getting us past the first round." Amber said, agreeing to his gamble.

David smiled seeing her agree. A kiss on the cheek? Did she really think that's all he wanted?

The judges finally listed out the order for the first round and David's dumb luck came through for him. Him and Amber got matched up with the only 2 girl team.

Amber rolled her eyes seeing David's big grin. She should just lose this round on purpose but her competitive side would never allow such a thing.

David stood in front of her and held his breath as he went underwater. Amber climbed on top of his shoulder. David came out from under the water with Amber on his shoulders. He felt her perfect, smooth thighs wrapping around his shoulders. His hands grabbing her jiggly thighs, groping them more than he should.

That's when David thought it might not be too bad to go out this way.

Bill held his breath watching this scene from across the yard. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. His beautiful wife was on the shoulders of a man he couldn't stand. He thought of the metaphor of that and felt his stomach drop. His cock felt like it was going to explode at that moment. He wanted to go over there and rip her off David's shoulders and take her inside and fuck her until the sun came up.

As his thoughts ran rampant, they were interrupted with a splash. Amber had tousled and fought with her coworker who was on the other team before finally emerging victorious.

She smiled at Bill before falling backwards in the water.

Bill actually smiled seeing his wife have so much fun. The woman she blossomed into after he told her about his fantasy was more than he ever could've anticipated.

Soon the second round started but David's luck had finally run out. They were against the team this time that only consisted of two men. The same two men who beat them in the beer pong championship. They bulldozed right through them ending David and Ambers little run.

Seeing it finally over Bill was glad and sad. As much as he hated seeing Amber on top of David it drove him so crazy with lust he couldn't even explain it.

Bill realized even though he hadn't had too many beers watching Amber, he had to run inside to use the bathroom quickly.

As he went inside Amber and David had climbed out of the pool.

"So? Can I get my reward?" David asked impatiently

"Not here. I'll give it to you when no one's looking." Amber wasn't about to embarrass herself and Bill in front of all their coworkers and friends. So far it's been nothing but innocent flirting. But if she kissed him, even on the cheek in front of so many people it would be a step too far and give people the wrong idea.

"I have to use the bathroom anyways, can you show me where it's at, and this way no one would be around?"

Amber was soaked from the pool and all the towels were taken, she must have not brought enough out earlier. So she had to run inside anyway to get some more.

"Ok. Fine." Amber relented and escorted David inside.

There were two people who noticed their movement.

Stacey and Jack.

Stacey lost in the first round and was hanging out in the kitchen. First Bill had walked in and gave her a smile before using the bathroom in the hallway.

Then Amber and David followed not long after. She saw them going towards the bathroom in the hall.

"Someone is in there!" Stacey shouted out. She wasn't sure why she didn't say Bill, but instead said someone.

"You got another one upstairs? I really have to go. Those drinks went right through me."

"Yeah I'll show you." Amber said, taking him upstairs.

Stacey teased her by giving her a knowing smile as she saw this but Amber rolled her eyes indicating she thought the wrong thing.

Even so Stacey wanted to make sure she covered for Amber.

As soon as they went upstairs, Bill stepped out of the bathroom.

Stacey knew that if a Bill went outside he would notice Amber and David gone. She wasn't sure if Amber was doing anything with David but she wasn't taking any chances and came up with a quick plan.

"Bill!" Stacey stopped him before he stepped outside.

Bill stopped in his tracks, "Yeah? What's up?"

"Um, Amber said you guys are running low on beer and if you could run to the store on the corner and get some."

Bill had just a few drinks throughout the day and was more than good enough to drive down a few blocks.

"Oh alright. Tell her I'll be right back. You help her hold down everything around her okay?" Bill laughed, turning walking towards the garage.

Stacey blew a sigh of relief and took out her phone letting Amber know what happened...unfortunately another crisis soon came.

Jack was sitting by the pool agitated. Amber and David disappeared into the house and he was dying to know what was going on.

'Was she really hooking up with that pipsqueak? Fuck! That slut!' Jack was going crazy with his assumptions.

When did he ever become jealous like this? It's not like it's his wife?

Finally he couldn't take it and walked inside to see where they were and if something was going on.

As Jack stepped into the house he was meet with Stacey finishing a text and putting away her phone.

"Hey, have you seen Amber?"

"Um, she went upstairs to use the bathroom."

Jack nodded and began to go upstairs to find her.

But before he could make a few steps,

Stacey shouted, "Wait!"

"Huh?" Jack looked at her confused.

"Um, Uh, I was wondering if... um we could finish our conversation from earlier?" Stacey said, completely embarrassed. Remembering the naughty questions he was asking and telling her.

Jack grew a huge smile hearing her words.

"Well of course we can, let's just run next door to my place so no one interrupts us.." Jack said with a knowing smile.

***************************************************

Amber set her phone down, after replying to Stacey. She had told her that she just owed David a kiss on the cheek and nothing more was going to happen. But they really did need more beer and it's fine she sent Bill to go get some.

What she didn't know was how much effort Stacey was giving to make sure Jack didn't didn't follow her up to her room also. Otherwise David would even get suspicious.

She knew David was going to try more than kiss on the cheek, but she would never give him the time of day. But she did want to record this little event for Bil and her to watch later; maybe she would add it in with her anniversary present.

So she set her phone down sideways behind a picture of her and Bill on the dresser with the camera peaking out and hit record.

Amber sat back on her bed with her bedroom door open as she dried her hair with a towel.

She heard the bathroom door in the hallway open and close as David made his way into her room closing the door behind him when he entered.

"So this is the bosses room, huh? I bet a lot of naughty stuff goes down in here."

"Actually, there does." Amber smiled teasingly. She wondering what he would think if he knew that she got fucked for hours by her neighbor on the same bed she as currently sitting in.

"Well it's just us? Can I get my kiss now?" David said, looking right into her icy blue eyes.

Amber tossed the towel down on the floor and stood up. She glanced at her phone that was recording and smiled internally.

She crossed her arms and looked straight at him. They were about the same height.

"Which cheek?"

"Oh come on. Can't you get into it a little more?"

"Get into it? It's just a kiss on the cheek? Don't make it more than what it is" Amber said getting somewhat annoyed from this low life.

"Come on. It's just going to be between us. You've been flirting with me all day, you let me grab your ass in the pool with your husband standing not far away. Would it kill you to act a little sexy?" David said mockingly. Not knowing he was being recorded and just let future Bill know how he groped his wife in front of him.

This really set Amber off. Act sexy? She would make sure he regretted those words.

Amber walked over to him barefoot just wearing her white sunflower bikini. Due to it being still wet it clung to her body as if it was her second skin.

Her ass cheeks were on full display and David could notice it jiggle with each step from her closet mirror next to the bed.

She walked right up to him, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He immediately reached around and grabbed each of her ass cheeks.

"You want me to be sexy for you?" Amber said in her sexiest tone of voice.

David just nodded as he looked into her eyes.

"You like grabbing my ass huh? Right in the pool where anyone could've caught us? I wonder what my husband, your boss, would've thought if he saw you."

"Fuck." David said in a low voice. He didn't think he had ever been more turned on in his life.

This woman was the sexiest thing he's ever seen. Her ass felt like a never ending ball of mushiness. He just wanted to sink his face into it.

He just kept grabbing it over and over.

"Ooouu, you really do like my ass. I wonder what Bill would say if he saw you right now." She leaned into his ear and whispered.

"Could you imagine me riding your cock with it? My husbands asshole coworker fucking me? His cock sliding in my tight pussy?" Amber continued to whisper.

She bit his ear lobe gently and lightly kissed his cheek.

Then she looked him in the eyes smiling at him. David's mouth was half open about to lean in and lock lips with hers.

"Too bad you'll never know..." she finally said, then she let go of him and walked away towards the door.

David's face dropped. He couldn't believe what had just transpired. That was it!? No he couldn't accept that!!

"Wait!" David exclaimed.

"Hmm? What? Was that too much for you to handle?" Amber giggled.

She couldn't wait to tell Bill about this and show him the video that was still recording. Seeing David so desperate for more, made her feel like it was revenge for how miserable he made her husband's work life.

"You can't just leave me like this."

Amber laughed.

"That's too bad. You got your reward and some, didn't you? You asked me to be sexy and I did. Now you have to go home with just that memory and suffer." Amber said as she turned towards the door.

"Fine, but if you leave now, it'll be your husband's job that suffers too."

Amber feet stopped in her tracks. She turned back towards David. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." David said without any expression. He was going for broke. At the moment he couldn't care about anything less than hooking up with this woman some more.

Amber stopped right by the door. She made sure it was locked and slowly made her way back to David with a furious expression until she went right in front of him.

"Are you threatening me?" She said looking right into his eyes.

Amber was no pushover, she was a smart successful woman and wasn't some bimbo to be taken advantage of. Which David was quickly learning.

"If that's what you want to call it. I'm sure you know about my uncle and the power he has in the company Bill works at. He might not be able to get Bill fired but he can make things much harder for that department. Your husband's long-time co-workers probably will have to be let go. Your husband will get maybe a cut in his pay or the stock in his company will go down. It might not happen all at once but I can guarantee it'll make your husband's work life a living hell."

"You fucking bastard! I don't believe you. There's no way your uncle would do something like that. You're bluffing. If you don't get out of my house I'll tell everything of what you said to my husband and he'll throw your ass out." Amber said incredulously. She was glad she was recording everything and would use it all against him.

"You underestimate me too much. I can convince my uncle your husband laid hands on me after he caught us flirting and that will be more than enough for him to side with me. Are you really sure you wanna take that risk and find out?" David laughed.

"You-You. You fucking asshole! What the hell do you want? If you think I'm fucking you it's not going to happen! I'll take that risk." Amber said.

She couldn't believe this low life was threatening her and her husband like this. Maybe she shouldn't have teased him. Now she dug herself in this hole. She didn't want to risk making her husband's work situation any worse than it already was. Even though she had this whole thing being recorded at the moment she wasn't sure if it was enough yet to really get him fired.

Also she wasn't sure if there would be repercussions even if she did get him fired. Maybe this asshole's uncle would still get her husband problems at work after finding out he was the reason his nephew got fired. Bill had told her how David's uncle was a huge investor and did a lot to help David keep his job already.

David smiled seeing that he was making progress. He knew, as much as he wanted to, fucking her might prove to be to much. The most he could get away with is maybe something else...

"Why don't you get on your knees and show me that sexy side of you again. I would love to see your lips wrapped around my dick." David smiled

"You're crazy! I don't even do that for my husba-" Amber stopped herself realizing she was saying too much, unintentionally glancing at the camera.

"Hahaha. Wait!! What?? You don't even suck your husband off? I can't believe that. Poor guy!" David was practically half bent over laughing, not noticing this sexy wife's eyes that glanced constantly to the dresser.

Amber wanted nothing in that moment but to punch him right in his sleazy face.

"I'll give you a handjob. That's it. No kissing. Nothing else. Otherwise I'll call your bluff." Amber knew if she could get a video of her being forced to do a sexual act then maybe she could use that as leverage against him.

David froze hearing her words. A handjob? He could live with that...

"Fine, you have a deal." David laughed once again.

"How can I trust you won't come do this all the time now." Amber hesitated.

"That's up to you to decide." David smirked.

'Hmph. As if.' Amber thought

She knew during this she had to get him to say incriminating words. Say personally that he was blackmailing her and her husband. It might not be enough to get him arrested but it would be more than enough to threaten him. Maybe even get him to be a better employee.

Soon a plan formed in Amber's mind...

"If I do this...you have to agree to be a better employee and stop messing around at work. If I hear that you're still giving my husband problems at work. I don't care, I will blow this all up. I'll tell everyone that you tried to rape me and force me to do stuff for you.

"Are you serious?" David gulped. He realized this woman wasn't some bimbo. She was smart enough to hold a knife over both of their heads. She could easily blow this all up and tell everyone that he was simply just blackmailing her.

Little did David know that Amber was already recording this whole event, unbeknownst to him.

"Those are my terms. Do you agree or not?" Amber said not backing down.

David was too far gone thinking about his cock at the moment to change his mind.

"Fine! I agree. But this handjob better be next level or I'll ruin both you and your husbands image. I don't care!"

Amber took a deep breath. "You don't have to worry about that."

Amber walked over to David who was now sitting on the ottoman that was at the end of her bed.

Although this was a hopeless situation, Amber did think that some good could come out of it. If she was able to hold something over David's head and he could be a better employee than that would make her husband's life a whole hell of a lot easier....

Also she had a thought, what if she added this video to her and Jack's collection? Would Bill enjoy it?

Amber thanked Stacey internally that she was able to send Bill away otherwise she wouldn't be able to explain herself if he walked in on her. She had to make sure this was quick otherwise Bill would get home before she could finish.

So she really did plan to give this asshole her best. Something that she was actually good at doing now with all her practice with Jack.

Amber walked over to him and David patted on the ottoman next to him for her to take a seat. She couldn't stand the sight of his big grin acting like he had won. Which he technically had..

"Do you like blackmailing me like this asshole? Bill was right about you. You really are a lowlife."

David just laughed and waited for her.

"Don't forget our deal." Amber reminded him. She was still trying to make sure that he admitted he was blackmailing her to have more dirt on him, as if this wasn't already enough.

Deep down Amber knew she could just kick him out and call his bluff. But after Bill constantly talking about her with him and being 'forced' into this situation, she really did think Bill would probably lose it once he saw the video along with the others of Jack.