Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry and take my dick out. I don't have all day." David sneered.

Amber rolled her eyes and reached over to his lap and attempted to pull his shorts down but they were still wet so it took her a couple tries.

But when she finally got them down to his knees she was absolutely shocked at what she saw.

David simply had the longest cock she's ever seen.

Jack's cock was much thicker than Bill's and only a bit longer, but it wasn't that one inch that made a big difference, it was the pure thickness of it Amber had learned.

David however wasn't even as thick as Bill but it was even longer than Jacks!

Her eyes went wide and her lips slightly parted when she saw it. How did this skinny asshole have such a big dick??

"I'm bigger than little old Bill huh?"

His words snapped her out of it, "Hmph, you wish."

Amber didn't waste any time and wrapped both of her hands around it.

Usually when she wrapped both her hands around Bill's cock only the tip and some was sticking out. But with David there was still at least another 3-4 inches sticking out to her face.

His cock had to be almost 10 inches long!

Her mind was still in shock.

David loved seeing that baffled look on her face.

"Come on, I thought you were going to give me your best? You've just been staring at it! Haha."

"You! Just shut up!" Amber started to stroke his cock furiously as she sat next to him, looking right into his eyes.

He could feel her breath pour down his neck as she stroked him.

Now that the initial shock had passed. She concentrated on making his big cock cum.

Amber never thought that she would be in her room stroking her husband's co-workers' giant cock as she sat next to him.

She knew she didn't have enough time and used all she knew about hand jobs to make him cum.

This went on for 5 minutes before David's voice rang out.

"Boring. I'll never cum like this."

Amber was annoyed hearing him but she knew it was true. He didn't seem like he was close at all.

She released his cock and removed her bikini in one quick motion. Letting him view her perfect breasts. Maybe the extra visual stimulation would help.

"Oh your nipples are pierced? You're more naughty than I thought..."

"You have no idea..." Amber whispered.

"Yess. Talk to me baby. Tell me how naughty you are."

Amber learned that her words could easily turn on Jack and Bill. David would be no different.

"Do you like watching me do this? Stroking your big cock in my room?" Amber leaned forward pushing her breasts against his arm as she whispered at him.

"Yessss. Your husband would die if he saw you now."

"Hmmm. It would be so naughty if he did. But my dumbass husband doesn't deserve to see me like this. It's only for your eyes."

"Fuckkkk. You actually called your husband a dumbass? Damn you're such a slut."

"Hmmm. Are you going to cum for me baby? Where do you want to cum? On my breasts? On my face? In my mouth?"

David was now actually quickly building to an orgasm.

He underestimated how sexy Amber became with her words. How was he supposed to know that she became a professional at it with Jack's training?

"Fucckkk. Come on, just suck my cock. It'll make me cum faster." David pleaded.

Amber's eyes scrunched together. She knew that she was running out of time.

She glanced at the camera and then back to David. "I don't know...I feel so naughty already that you're forcing me to do this."

"God dammit. You fucking slut! You like that I'm blackmailing you huh? You like being forced to stroke my cock! Threatening you and your husband so you'll play with my dick. Something I bet you've never even done for him?" David laughed.

Amber had him now. She could get up and walk out and there was nothing he could do with the video of him saying that.

But something came over Amber. All the conversations she had with Bill about David ran through her mind again. She thought what Bill would want if he saw her right now.

Kick this asshole out the room?

Or...

Please this asshole in a way she doesn't even do for him.

It didn't take her long to come up with an answer.

She slid down to her knees and looked up at David as she kneeled between his legs.

"You better hurry up and cum!" Amber licked the long base of his cock until she reached the tip and swallowed her husband's coworker's long cock.

She sank his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until it reached her throat. Really putting her no gag reflex to the test.

At first she could only do half of it but the more she sucked and swallowed the deeper she was able to get.

Her saliva dripped down to his ballsack which she was using one of her free hands to rub and play with.

Finally she was able to take his whole cock deep into her throat.

She was proud of herself being able to take such a long cock.

"Holy shitttttttt!" David groaned out. Her mouth felt heavenly.

'She never sucked her husband's cock? Bullshit! How else was she a pro at it?' David's thoughts rang out in his mind.

Amber slid her lips up and down while rolling her tongue all over his long cock. She hated to admit it, but she was enjoying the feeling of exploring a different cock.

Jack had the thicker dick.

David had the longer dick.

What was funny was Bill was almost a combination of the two. Not as thick as Jack, not as long as David. But in her mind it was the most perfect cock.

She couldn't wait for her anniversary. It was at that moment it was decided she would make Bill watch her anniversary present and while giving him her first true blowjob with him.

She would give him what her neighbor had experienced countless times and what his asshole coworker was experiencing at that moment.

Thinking about it made Amber more and more hot. She didn't even notice but she was sucking and slobbering all over David's cock like a professional whore.

Amber glanced up from his long cock and looked up at David. She saw him looking down at her in pure shock and amazement.

She slid her mouth off his cock, "You like seeing me suck your big dick?"

David couldn't even answer, he just nodded his head.

"I actually like it too. You have such a sexy cock. I wonder what my husband would think if he saw what I was doing with you..." Amber smiled, glancing at the camera still recording her.

"Tell me..am I bigger than Bill?" David mumbled out.

Amber hesitated for a moment but gave him what he wanted to hear.

"Sooo much bigger," Amber giggled, kissing the tip of his cock.

"Fuckk, you're so damn sexy!" David said, shoving her mouth down his cock.

Amber didn't resist, swallowing his cock once again. Inspecting and exploring his dick once again with her soft lips and wet mouth.

It didn't take him long to finally reach an orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum you slut! I wanna paint that pretty face of yours!!" David roared out.

Amber popped her mouth of his cock and stroked him intensely along her face.

"Cum for me baby. Cover my face with your cum. Mark me like I'm your slut. Should I visit my husband at work and suck your dick again? Would you like that? Huh? Treating your boss's wife like a slut!?" Amber moaned out while continuing to lick and kiss his cock as it rubbed on her face. She closed her eyes, feeling his orgasm coming.

Finally she felt it twitch and a wet substance splattered along her face. Twitch after twitch. Splatter after splatter. Amber's face became completely covered in David's cum.

After feeling him completely empty his load on her. Amber instinctively swallowed his cock with her eyes still closed covered in cum.

All she could hear was David let out a deep groan, and stroke her hair as she cleaned his cock.

She sucked the tip of his cock like a vacuum swallowing any remaining cum left in him.

David's body practically felt like jello, feeling her suck him even after he came. His toes stretched and curled as Amber made slobbering noise. All the way until she slid her lips off him once again making a pop noise.

David looks down at her, seeing her covered in his cum give him a feeling of accomplishment. This was one hell of a woman and she was covered in HIS cum.

Cum dripped off her face as she looked up at him, slowly opening her eyes. Her icy blue eyes glanced up at him through the cum that was covering them.

"Was that good?" Amber asked.

"The best I ever had.." David mumbled.

"Good. You better be the best employee for my husband. Now get out." Amber said with a low voice.

David nodded and pulled up his shorts as he stepped around Amber and left the room.

Amber sat there for a moment getting herself together.

From the camera's point of view Amber was sitting on the floor still covered in David's cum. Finally she slowly got up and walked over to it and leaned her face right into the camera giving it a perfect shot of her face still covered in cum.

Then she asked the camera with an innocent smile,"Do I still look beautiful, Bill?"