Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber cursed her luck. Here she was sucking her neighbors cock in the work parking lot and was interrupted from god knows who.

What frustrated her even more was that her body got even hotter at the thought of potentially getting caught again. The thrill was unbearable and her body shivered at the thought.

Jack had his hand on her head and the other rested on her ass. He smiled, feeling her shiver knowing she was getting excited from the predicament she was currently in.

His hand gently pushed her down his cock. He smiled seeing her eyes grow wide but also not stopping him.

Amber continued her blwojob while hearing two people get in the car not far from them. She began rubbing her pussy through her work pants.

The car turned on and eventually pulled off, one could only imagine if the two employees knew that the hospital angel was currently acting like a slut with a despicable man not far from them.

During this, Amber's blowjob became as sloppy and wild as possible. She couldn't control how turned on she was and Jack's cock benefited from it.

As soon as they heard the car finally pull off, she finally pulled herself off his cock with a loud pop sound.

"Oh my god....I can't believe I just did that." Amber said as she licked and cleaned up her saliva that was dripping off his cock.

Jack breathing started to get heavier realizing what was happening.

"You like tasting yourself on my cock? God you look so hot right now. Quick! Where's your phone? I want your dumbass husband to see this."

Amber literally froze as her tongue was stuck out, currently licking the tip of his penis.

"My phone? Oh my god, my phone!" Amber stopped sucking his dick and sat half up.

"Oh my god! I forgot my phone in my office! I think it's even still recording." Amber smacked her forehead realizing her blunder.

Had she forgotten why she was doing this. She had actually wanted Jack's cock again so bad she rushed out here and didn't even bring her phone with her to record anything for her husband.

"What?? You actually forgot it? Wow, I'm honestly surprised." Jack said genuinely.

He was worried she might want to go back upstairs to her office and go get it. And that would definitely kill the mood that they've been building.

"Why don't we use my phone?" Jack suggested trying to find a solution.

"Your phone? Yeah right, so you can try to pull that blackmail stuff on me. Even if your last threat was all smoke, I'm not taking that chance..." Amber said firmly.

She didn't want to give any ammunition to Jack. He had plenty enough, there was no way she would intentionally give him more.

"Do you really need to record every time? We didn't record anything in the bathroom, and we just recorded a good video for your little hubby earlier. Isn't that enough?" Jack lied.

He knew that the phone fell half way during their intense fucking, but he wasn't about to shoot himself in the foot now.

"I don't know...don't forget why we were even doing this! I can't fuck you all the time just because. This gift is becoming me just plainly cheating on my husband. I don't know if it's a good idea to continue that.." Amber said with guilt in her voice.

Jack saw his opportunity floating away right in front of him. His heart started to race trying to think of a solution.

"Wait, wait. No reason to start beating yourself up. Didn't we just establish that your husband gets turned on from seeing us together? You're not cheating on him, you're going to come clean eventually right? Remember that night of the Uber?"

Amber was in deep thought and shook her head yes. How could she ever forget that night? She sucked a complete stranger off while her husband stood right out the car door. Even making Jack roll up the window not letting her husband watch.

"I could tell your husband went crazy with lust because of that. Not letting him see made his already wild imagination shoot through the roof. Not recording everything might make it even hotter for your husband. As long as you tell him everything, that would please him just all the same."

Jack pulled out all the stops with his explanation and Amber wasn't an idiot. She understood what he was doing. But as much as she hated to admit it, he was right about a lot of the stuff he had explained.

"You just want to have sex." Amber shyly looked at him.

Jack's heart was beating like a racehorse. It didn't matter how many times he had slept with her and seen her in all sorts of sexy situations, he was still in awe of how beautiful she looked.

Her face was flush as she sat sideways in his back seat. She was keeping herself up right by holding on to his thigh while her other hand brushed her beautiful blonde hair behind her ear, showing off her smooth neck even further. Her head was slightly tilted down as she looked up at him.

Jack gulped, "I would be lying if I said I didn't....but you know it's true."

"Maybe..." Amber said, biting her lips. She had to admit she could just get out and sleep with him another day. But right now her body needed to be dominated and it would get what it wanted.

The sexual tension started to rise and you could practically feel it in the cramped car.

Jack couldn't take it anymore, he said in a low voice, "Finish what you started...""

Without even answering, Amber sat up slightly and started to unbutton her shirt. All the way until he reached her belly button, but she kept the last two buttons on.

This gave her a sexy look with her shirt half on, half off. Then she rotated and got on both knees. She slid her work pants to her mid thigh, and leaned over on Jack's lap.

Jack loved how naughty she looked at the moment. Her clothes were half on but her sexy body was still on full display. Her naughty lingerie just intensified her risqué look.

She flicked her tongue back onto his cock, and lathered it up completely with her saliva once again.

Jack glanced at her body and saw her world class ass high in the air. He slid one hand down her body and caressed her soft, smooth ass as she continued to lick his cock.

Amber stared intently at it knowing this massive weapon would be plunging deep inside her pussy.

She was concentrating on it for a few minutes before Jack's words finally broke her trance.

"You always give a show for your husband, how about you give me one?"

Amber was currently sucking the tip of Jack's cock like a lollipop. She slid her lips off it slowly, making that loud pop sound when she released it once again.

Amber raised her eyebrows as she looked up at Jack. Her hand never stopped stroking his wet cock as it made a slick sound as she kept a slow rhythm.

"What kind of show?" Amber said curiously.

"It's just me and you. No camera. Again. I want you to let go of your inhibitions. Please me with your words even if they're not all true. I want to hear you humiliate your dumbass husband as you worship my dick. Again it's just us...it'll be our little secret but knowing your husband he'll probably enjoy hearing you tell him about it.."

Amber thought about his words. It wasn't a completely out of the world request. She's done something similar before...

As Amber thought about it, she went back to his cock and began to lick it slowly all over while looking up at him.

Jack thought she was ignoring him and was about to try again; when he noticed a twinkle in her eye as she licked and sucked his cock.

"You like sucking my cock baby?"

"Hmm, so so muchhhh"

"I bet your husband has never gotten this treatment from you?"

"Nopee, I only do this for my daddy." Amber gave him a long sensual lick down the base of his cock until she reached his hairy ballsack. She popped one into her mouth before switching to the other.

After playing with his balls for a few moments she licked back up the base of his cock.

"Hmmm, I love tasting myself on your big cock. I wish my husband could see how much of a slut you're making me."

"That dumbass could never please you like I could. That's why he sent you to me that night. He knew you needed a really big cock to play with."

"Yesss, he's such a dumbass. That fucking idiot couldn't never fuck me like you can."

"Yeah! Fucking slut loves my big cock, huh?" Jack said as he slapped her ass cheek.

"Yessss, I love when you do that so much. Fuck my mouth daddy. Treat me like your slut!"

Amber braced herself on his thighs with both hands as he grabbed her loose hair into a ponytail and fucked her mouth once again.

She was helpless in his grasp and the only thing she could do at the moment was control her breathing as she slobbered and spit all over his cock.

Amber was making a mess in his backseat and Jack could care less.

Jack used her for what felt like forever to Amber but was actually just a few minutes.

He pulled her off his cock and made her look up at him.

This professional and proper woman looked nothing but like a true slut at the moment. Her face was flush red and she had saliva running down her lips and chin as it continued to drip down onto his cock.

All Jack saw in her eyes at the moment was fiery passion. Even if he didn't want to, there was no way Amber was leaving without fucking his cock now.

"You ready?"

Amber nodded her head faintly still trying to catch her breath from that intense face fucking.

"Say it!"

"I want to fuck your big cock..." Amber whispered.

"That's it? I know you want more than that!"

Amber had enough of his constant badgering and teasing.

She sat up and removed the rest of her pants and threw them behind her to the front seat.

"I want your fucking cock. I want it so bad daddy." Amber began as she climbed on top of Jack just wearing her thong and see through bra with her work shirt still on with only a few buttons remaining.

"I want you to fuck me so much better than my husband ever could. I want to tell him how our asshole neighbor came to my job and fucked me until I begged for it. That's what you want daddy? You want me to beg for it?" Amber was practically hyperventilating; she was breathing and talking so fast.

Jack just nodded as she sat on top of him moving her thong to the side of her jiggly ass cheek holding it there, giving him a clear view of her pussy as it rubbed the underside of his cock.

"I'm gonna ride your cock so good Jack. I'm gonna give you the best fuck of your life..." Amber said sexily as she wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and looked down at him with her icy blue eyes.

"Do you want that? Tell me you want it. I wanna hear you say it, that your gonna fuck me better than my useless husband ever could..." Amber leaned into his ear and whispered.

Jack turned his head and looked back into her perfect blue eyes.

"I knew you were going to give me a show but I didn't expect anything like this..."

Amber smiled at his compliment. Something she learned these last few months that a woman's words could be just as hot as her actions. And she loved using that to her advantage.

"...your idiot husband is probably sitting at work while his wife is sitting on me about to ride my cock. Before I fuck her so good she forgets all about her marriage to that dumbass. When you're back home laying with him all you're gonna think about is my big dick splitting you apart! Does that sou--"

The rest of Jack's words were broken off by Amber's soft lips.

She didn't waste any time and lifted her body up, lining up his huge cock to her wet pussy lips and began to slowly slide down.

Inch by inch penetrated inside her moist vaginal walls. All of Amber's nerves were extremely taut as she felt his abnormal cock stretched her apart once again.

Amber was slowly learning that everytime she fucked Jack, it was becoming better and better. Not only was her body becoming more accustomed to his size but her mind was becoming more comfortable to her situation in turn letting her body enjoy the sensations even further.

"Uhhh, yesss. Jack, baby. You're so bigggg. Hmm." Amber moaned as each inch slid into her.

Finally Amber completely had Jack inside her filling her up to the brim. Feeling the satisfaction of having him inside her once again made her stomach have butterflies.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed those sensations.

Jack smiled seeing her enjoy his cock so much. Unfortunately for her he wasn't planning on making slow loving sex to her. He would leave that to Bill.

Jack gripped her hips tightly and stared up at her. Amber felt his movements on her tighten and slowly opened her eyes seeing him looking up at her with his devilish eyes she knew what he had planned.

"Jack...wait!"

However, her pleas went unanswered. Jack began to pick her up and slam her down.

"Fuck, fuck, jackkkkkkk. Oh god." Amber bounced on top of her asshole neighbor.

At the moment Jack was picking her up and slamming her back down but it didn't take long for Amber to start riding him herself. Jack settled his hands on her ass cheeks and let her do all the work.

"That's it slut. Ride that big cock. Your husband ever fuck you like this?"

Amber shook her head side to side indicating he hadn't.

"Show me then. Show me how much you love my cock."

Amber didn't answer with words. She leaned forward more and really started to slam her ass down on his fat cock. Her pussy was gushing fluids so much you could literally hear how wet she was. Adding the sounds of her ass slapping his hips, made the situation even more erotic.

Her lips were right by his ears so she started to whisper the naughtiest things she could muster at the moment.

"You're soooo deep daddy."

"My husband could never fuck me like you do baby."

"Fuck, fuck, fuckk, your dick is so biggg."

"You like when I ride you like this? Hmmm, fuck me, fuck meeee."

Every sentence stroking Jack's ego. He couldn't help but lean down further and began thrusting his cock deeper into her pussy meeting her furious slams.

Amber leaned forward and looked down to her asshole neighbor who had firmly taken the place of the bull in her life. It still amazed her how great he fucked her regardless of not finding him the least bit attractive.

She somewhat still hated this man who didn't respect her as a woman. But that's what made the sex between them so hot and heavy. It was pure physical pleasure.

"Spank me." Amber moaned out between Jack's deep thrusts.

Jack raised his eyebrow hearing her request. But he wasn't one not to oblige.

He still had each ass cheek in his hands.

Slap! Slap!

He gave each cheek a forceful spank.

"I'm gonna make sure I mark your ass to remind you later who owns this perfect ass!" Jack grunted, as he continued to thrust into her wet pussy. Which at the moment was literally drenching his cock.

"Yesss, oh goddd. Spank me daddy. You own this ass, it's just for youuu."

Slap! Slap! He gave each cheek another spank. Before surprising Amber with his next move.

Jack slid his hands around her ass cheeks, before slipping his index finger to her asshole.

Amber's eyes went wide as she looked down at him, smiling up at her. She slowed down her riding until she had completely stopped. Jack's cock was still completely inside of her as she sat on top of him.

"I own your ass right?" Jack questioned.

Amber nodded shyly knowing what he had planned.

Amber wiggled her hips side to side jiggly her ass on him. She then shifted her position and set each of her feet next to Jack's so she was flat footed next to his thighs. This spread her ass cheeks even further, accommodating his finger which could now slide into her ass easier.

Amber locked her hands behind Jack's neck as she slowly started to bounce on his cock once again.

Jack smiled seeing her change positions slightly so he could slide his finger into her easier.

As his index finger found her asshole, he used the lubrication of their juices to rub around her asshole making it easier for it to slide in.

His finger played at the edges of her asshole until he slipped in slowly.

Amber and Jack never broke eye contact during this.

Amber just continued to ride his cock moaning lightly feeling the sensations flood her body combined with the foreign feeling of his finger penetrating her asshole.

"Jack, Jack, Jack, oooouuuu, fuckkk. Your fingering my ass again daddy. You're stretching me sooo much." Amber was delirious feeling the double penetration.

Jack's finger was already thick, on top of his massive cock stretching her pussy, Amber felt her body completely succumbing to the pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhh, godddd. I'm cumming for you daddyyyy. Yessssss!!!!" Amber's body was rocked with a huge orgasm. Her body shook on top of him as her pussy and ass started to contract on his finger and cock.

"God damn..I love seeing you cum. You start to grip me so fucking tight!" Jack said through grit teeth.

If someone was sitting in the front seat and looked back, they would see Amber's cum flowing down the base of Jack's cock as it drove in and out of her gushing pussy.

Amber closed her eyes and leaned down resting her forehead against Jacks.

"Did you cum good for me baby?" Jack asked with quick breaths.

Amber couldn't even answer and just nodded with her forehead still against him.

"I'm getting close. Do you want me to cum good for you too?" Jack grunted out trying to maintain rhythm now that Amber was not moving as she recovered from her orgasm.

His finger was still sliding in and out of her asshole making her pussy feel tighter than usual.

Which said a lot because Amber was already normally tight that it was a heavenly feeling.

Now it defied common sense.

Amber's eyes slowly cracked open and locked eyes with Jack.

Her ocean blue verse his abyss brown.

Amber started to ride him once again, the sounds of their flesh slapping together immediately rang out.

"Hmmm, daddy wants to cum for me huh?" Amber said quietly.

Her mind was still recovering from that intense orgasm but her body was already building up to another one.

Her body was puddy in Jack's hands.

Jack nodded back without answering. A sheen of sweat formed on his forehead.

Their eyes were just inches apart making the scene that much more erotic.

"You like forcing my husband to wear condoms so you can fuck me raw? It's so wrong. It's so naughty! Fuckkkk. I can't believe you made me do such a thing." She whispered to him.

"Because this pussy is mine exclusively....for now. I'm the only one who should be allowed to fuck your raw...to cum deep inside your pussy!" Jack roared out. Not caring if anyone heard him outside the car.

Amber's body shivered as she rode him, hearing his taboo words. It was so wrong but the only thing her body answered with was slamming her ass even harder against him.

Finally, Amber was able to muster a few words, "Jack..Jack, baby please wait. Ohhh, goddd, please you can't cum in me again...it's-it's so wrong. We can't do that againnnn!"

Jack ignored her and responded by using his free hand to continuously spank Amber's ass.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Fucckkkkk!! Daddyyy! Your fucking me so hard." Amber was slamming her ass down with as much force she could muster.

"That's it! Ride that cock just like thatttt. Work for that cum. Work for it slut!!" Jack was meeting her thrusts with a savage pace.

The car began to rock as their fucking reached a crescendo.

Jack knew if anybody were to walk near the car at this moment, they would hear a woman completely succumbing to a thick cock.

It was at that exact moment, his thought came true. They heard another pair of footsteps get closer to the car. This time it was only one pair but it suddenly put a screeching halt at their intense fucking.

It was as if Amber found an oasis in the desert. Her body was practically about to break under the intense fucking and suddenly stopping made her body collapse on top of Jacks.