Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women wish they could hate Amber, but not only did they not hate her, they even admired her! Some made commitments to join the gym the very next day so they could feel as confident and sexy as Amber did right now.

In the far corner, a pair of beady eyes ran over Amber's sexy body. He smiled to himself seeing all the men get agitated seeing her look so beautiful and sexy.

Jack made a mental reminder to make sure he made Amber wear that exact outfit next time he plunged his thick cock inside of her.

He continued to nurse his drink, unknown to the men around him that this unattractive neighbor of Bill and Amber's had already conquered the body they would have fantasies all night over.

Amber made her way towards Bill, with a tray full of other meat he was going to cook throughout the day.

Bill smiled as she made her way to him.

Amber kissed him on the cheek as she set the tray down on the table next to the grill.

"No matter how many times I see you I can't help but realize how lucky I am to be married to you."

Amber's heart fluttered hearing her husband's passionate words.

"You better stop or we're going to have to send everyone home early." Amber teased.

Bill looked around and saw everyone mingling and having a good time. He saw Jack not far away doing his own thing.

Bill whispered, "Well Jack is here..."

Amber smiled hearing that, but didn't respond to that comment. She noticed Jack when she stepped out but tried to pay him no attention. Today was about her and her husband.

She suddenly remembered, "So is David here? I see some of the guys from your work but I don't recognize all of them."

She already made a commitment to tease Bill with David today if he were to show up.

Bill gulped realizing today was the day David and Amber would meet.

"Hopefully he doesn't show up. A lot of the guys really don't like him, he almost cost us a project last week and the whole department would've had to pay the price. Some people could've even got laid off!" Bill said truthfully.

As much as his fantasy with David and Amber drove him wild, that was just a fantasy. David really almost cost some people their job, some of whom have worked with him before the merger. He wasn't sure how he could've faced them if something like that were to happen.

Amber was in shock hearing David almost got some people fired.

"Isn't there something you or anyone could do? How does he just get away with this?"

Bill shrugged, "That's just the way in corporate America. It's not about what you know, it's about who you know. If he really did cost us a project I could probably get him removed but some people who've been with me for a long time will also get caught up in the process. It's just not worth it, I will eventually handle it."

Ambers felt nothing but sadness in her heart for her husband. He wasn't worried about himself but the guys in his department. He was such a great, caring man. One of these reasons she loved him.

She knew that he had a fantasy about her and David but this was different. He was actually affecting her husband's day to day life at work.

She truly now wanted to meet up to see what his deal was. He was obviously making Bill's life a headache on purpose.

Almost on cue, the side gate opened and in walked a cocky David.

The first impression Amber got of him was that he was an overall fuck boy and full of himself.

He was obviously in his younger to mid twenties. He had his hair slicked back, wearing thin gold frames that were most likely for design rather than prescription.

He had less muscle mass than even Amber. And Amber was in no way muscular. She was the definition of tone and fit, while David was the definition of skinny and lanky. He was wearing blue swim shorts the same as Bill surprisingly with a white tank top.

He didn't look the least bit attractive to Amber.

Subconsciously, she compared David, Jack, and Bill.

David was skinny and lanky.

Jack was big and burly.

Bill was tall and fit.

All completely opposite of each other.

Because of Bill constantly putting the image of them together Amber wondered how it would look with her and David together. And she just couldn't see it.

Jack had at least been bigger than her and dominated her with his cock.

But seeing how small David's body was she doubted he was packing anything substantial.

He walked in and had a shit eating grin on his face as if the party was just for him.

Amber realized a lot of the men who worked with David and Bill rolled their eyes and had ugly expressions seeing him walk in.

David walked up to Bill and Amber, he reached out and shook Bill's hand.

"What's up boss? I'm guessing this...?"

"Hey David. This is my wife Amber."

Amber reached her hand out for a handshake, "Hi David. I've heard so much about you..."

David eyebrows raised. He reached out and grabbed her hand and leaned down and kissed the back of her hand.

"And I've heard much about you...I hope you didn't hear too many bad things about me."

Bill couldn't believe he just witnessed the man who he couldn't stand kissing his wife's hand. He was glad he was behind the grill or everyone would notice he was sporting an erection.

However, one person did notice.

Amber retracted her hand after feeling his grimy lips kiss it.

"Nothing bad at all, I just heard what an amazing worker you were."

David smiled to himself hearing that. He knew his boss must've complained to his wife how he wasn't pulling his weight at work causing blunder after blunder.

However, David could care less. His eyes were glued onto his boss's sexy wife. The pictures Bill showed him not too long ago were like heaven and earth compared to the real thing. His eyes constantly roamed her up and down.

Amber saw David's eyes roaming her body so she hooked her arm around Bill's showing their intimacy. That's when the side of her eye caught Bill's erection through her shorts.

She smiled to herself realizing that small moment of her meeting David, had excited her husband so much.

Amber thought why not have fun, and tease her husband some more with it.

"Hey David, why don't we go inside and I'll make you a drink. You can tell me more about yourself."

David's eyes went wide. Was she flirting with him? In front of her husband?

He wasted no time waiting for his bosses reaction and nodded quickly.

"Sounds good to me! Lead the way."

Amber kissed her husband's cheek, whispering in his ear, "Tell me if I go too far okay?"

Then walked away leading David into the house.

David didn't even glance at his boss and followed Amber. His eyes glued to her ass as it jiggled with each step.

Bill was speechless seeing this interaction, he wanted to stop his wife from flirting with this low life but the words couldn't even come out!

He watched them all the way until they disappeared into the house, his ears banging like a drum as he listened to his heartbeat.

There was another person who watched this interaction. Jack realized this must've been the David guy Amber had mentioned before their waterfall hike. He was extremely jealous seeing them walk away with each other. His fists were gripped until his knuckles turned white.

That should've been him, not this David loser. He didn't get jealous like Bill.

Jack's jealousy was more a raging anger rather than Bill's raging lust.

He was about to follow them into the house to see what they were up to until a new person walked in through the side gate.

Stacey.

Jack smiled seeing this sexy brunette walk in. She was also wearing a bikini, jean shorts and a see through beach cover up. Slightly more tame than Amber but still didn't hide her rocking body and perfect breasts.

He saw Stacey walk towards Bill and give him a hug while kissing him on his cheek.

Jack realized that she was really close with Amber at that moment. Seeing that Stacey was comfortable kissing her husband's best friend on the cheek.

Stacey walked in and said hi to a few coworkers that were there before her eyes met with Jack's.

He saw her body tense up and thought to himself if Amber wanted to be a tease then two could play at that game.

Jack smiled at her and slowly made his way over.

Back inside the house Amber had just finished making David a drink.

She handed it over with a smile on her face and David grabbed it making sure he made contact with her soft hands.

"Let me know if it's too strong." Amber laughed.

"I might not look like it but I can handle my liquor. You on the other hand? I don't know if you could handle one of my strong drinks." David said with a sleazy smile.

Amber laughed to herself hearing his sorry attempt to flirt.

"Don't you worry. I only like my drinks strong." Amber said sweetly.

She wanted to make sure David left with blue balls tonight and that Bill watched them flirt all night.

"Haha, I bet, I bet. So I saw you guys have some bags and stuff. Are you guys planning on holding some sort of tournament?"

"Actually every year we play some games. Everyone finds a partner and plays a few different games. The winners get gift cards and a bottle of wine that me and Bill had picked out."

"What kind of games?"

"Usually it's the 3 of them. Bags. Beer pong. And chicken fights. They might sound childish but they keep us feeling young!" Amber laughed

David's mind immediately went to the thought of having this sexy woman dripping wet on top of his shoulders.

"Really?" David became interested, "How do you guys decide partners?"

"Well usually it's couples and then the rest randomly fill out. Some people play, some don't. A lot of people actually just enjoy watching the entertainment."

David's hopes sank hearing that, "So you and Bill are partners?"

"Actuallyyyy, Bill is usually grilling and is busy with stuff so he enjoys just watching. Most of the time it's me and my best friend....but maybe this year I can make an exception?" Amber smiled with her sexy blue eyes looking right at him.

She wondered what Bill's reaction would be when David would be her partner for the night.

One of the games consisted of having a chicken fight. It might sound childish but they do it every year as a tradition and every year it's a blast. It's the final and most popular game. A bunch of adults wrestling in the water, especially after having drinks. One could understand why it's entertaining to watch and be a part of.

She couldn't see herself winning that with David. Usually Amber is highly competitive but she decided to push that side of her to the back.

Amber knew Bill seeing her climb on top of his coworker would give him a fantasy to think about for a long time.

David's eyes brightened up hearing her. It seemed like she wasn't totally opposed to being his partner. Was she into him or was she just naturally a flirt?

He vowed to himself that he would do whatever it takes to hook up with this woman. Bosses wife or not. She was just too sexy not to give everything he got.

"So you think you can be my partner? You know since I'm the newbie here, I need someone experienced."

"That's fine with me. I'm really experienced.... hopefully my husband doesn't get too jealous. You're my first partner, that's a guy. But I don't mind teasing Bill a bit."

"That sounds perfect to me! Hopefully your husband doesn't work me too hard this week because of it!" David laughed happily. He was beyond ecstatic that she would be his partner.

Amber sneered in her heart hearing him. 'Work you too hard? It would be nice if you worked at all!'

He was lucky she was using him to tease her husband. Truthfully she couldn't stand him one bit.

"Let's go. Mostly everyone is here. It's about time to start the games anyways."

Amber walked out the house with a greedy eye David constantly looking up and down her body. She felt his eyes on her body but paid it no mind.

Bill heart raced seeing his asshole coworker and his wife so close to each other as they stepped out the house. His eyes couldn't leave them as he watched them from afar. He tried to focus on the grill to no avail.

Bill and her locked eyes when she stepped out. She blew him a sly kiss and looked around the backyard.

What made her stomach sink was she saw Stacey nervously conversing with Jack.

"David, I'll be right back.." Amber said quickly, walking over to them.

David watched her walk away and licked his lips seeing her sexy body walk away. It wasn't until she reached halfway that he noticed Stacey.

He was stumped seeing an equally hot woman as Amber here. They were like two gems that stood out from the crowd.

What annoyed him was that the scene was tainted by an overweight burly man standing right next to the beautiful brunette.

Bill's heart felt like it was about to leap out of his chest seeing this. There were too many worlds colliding at the moment.. He couldn't keep up.

Amber, Stacey, Jack, David. Bill's mind couldn't even keep up with the repercussions if something were to go wrong.

Amber finally made her way to Stacey and Jack.

"Hey there, I was just talking to your friend here hoping that we didn't scare her too much the other week." Jack said with a big grin.

"Jack! Be quiet before anyone hears you. Stacey can me and you talk. Privately." Amber said, shooting Jack an annoyed glance.

"Hey. Hey. No reason to give me that sexy look." Jack laughed and walked away.

"Sorry about that. I hope he didn't bother you." Amber said with an embarrassed expression.

"No! It's okay! He was just asking me...some questions. Just forget it, I can handle guys like him. I'm not that broken little girl anymore."

Amber smiled hearing her sound so confident. Something that was unrealistic a few years ago.

"Ok, I trust you. I just hope it's not weird for you. I don't want Bill to get suspicious..." Amber said, voicing her worries.

"You can trust me Amber! I already talked to Bill when I got here and everything was fine."

Amber breathed a sigh of relief hearing that.

"So are we going to kick ass this year? I want to win at least one of the games!" Stacey said excitingly.

"Actually...I don't think we can partner this year."

"Oh? Is Bill playing this year?" Stacey questioned. In her mind that was the only plausible reason she couldn't partner up with her.

"No...I'm going to partner with one of his coworkers this year. He's over there in the gold glasses." Amber pointed him out discreetly.

Stacey looked over and saw a skinny man with slicked back hair talking with a few guys from Bill's work she recognized.

"Him? Oh!" Stacey realized something, "Is this for Bills...you know...fantasy?" She said in a low voice.

Amber smiled shyly and nodded her head. "I'm just teasing and flirting with him to drive Bill wild. It's not like the situation with Jack or anything. I guess Bill doesn't like him too much and the thought of us flirting is enough to drive him crazy."

"You don't have to explain anything to me! It sounds so exciting and naughty. If you need me to cover for you or anything, I have your back 100 percent!" Stacey giggled.

Amber slapped her arm playfully, "I told you it's not like that!"

She realized her friend was now intentionally teasing her also. Maybe Stacey was too interested in her and Bill's fantasy.

"Help me gather everyone up for the games. I'm going to talk to Bill about my little plan."

Amber walked over to Bill who was trying to pretend he was concentrating on grilling.

"Hey." Amber said in a sweet voice.

"Hey to you. Everything alright?"

"Mhmm. I was just telling Stacey I can't be her partner for the games."

This surprised Bill. Her and Stacey were partners every year.

"Why's that?"

"I have a new partner this year." Amber said, walking closer to him. Giving him her sexiest little smile.

Bill gulped realizing what might have happened.

"Are you saying...you and.." Bill couldn't even find the words.

"Yes, me and David." Amber whispered into his ear and didn't even bother waiting for his reaction. She knew how much this would drive him wild.

She walked away to where everyone was gathering.

Bill felt his heart plummeting. He knew what the games consisted of. Just her and David hanging around each other was enough to set him off. But the chicken fight? Her legs would be wrapped around him. Dripping wet. All his coworkers would see it. What would they think if he allowed this. He knew he should stop this but deep down he wanted to witness that scene more than anything.

Bill's mind felt like he was spinning. He watched his wife slowly make her way to the crowd to where a smiling David was waiting for her...

***************************************************

David and Amber were in the championship round for Beer pong. Each team went down to the last cup.

That's when they're opponents, 2 of Bill's coworkers, sank each of their balls in the cup, sealing their win.

A sound of laughs and claps rang out in the backyard.

"Nooo!!" Amber's voice rang out.

"Dammit we were so close!" David said.

In the bags tournament they had lost in the second round. Neither of them were too good at the game and even winning the first round relied on a lot of luck.

However, to Amber's surprise David was very good at beer pong and had practically single handedly carried them to the championship round.

Amber had no hope they were going to win the chicken fight due to David's small frame so this was the best chance they had to win one of the games, but they had just come up short.

She giggled internally the whole day as she could feel Bill constantly looking at her from across the yard. She made sure to accidentally rub on David's body and grab onto his arm when nobody noticed

What surprised her however was the look on all her husbands coworkers eyes.

Their eyes screamed jealousy wishing they were David at the moment wondering how that low life got Amber to be her partner. And why she was being so friendly to him. Amber felt bad that they would never know she was just using David but all in all, David was the one reaping all the benefits.

He was enjoying every body rub and grab for her like a little kid at the candy store.

He couldn't wait to start the chicken fights to feel her body even more and maybe sneak in a couple gropes.

He didn't have to wait long as everyone made their way into the pool.

They're were about 8 teams that were participating. There would be 3 rounds and the order would be completely random of who your team faced.

Two of Ambers' co workers who didn't bring a swimsuit were the judges and decided the order of who everyone faced.

Amber smiled at Bill as she stripped off her jean shorts and let down her beautiful blonde hair. Her bottom that matched her white sunflower top showed plenty of her ass. Multiple guys couldn't help but glance over as she made her way to the pool. Watching each ass cheek jiggle with each step.

David was already in the pool gulping seeing her make her way over.

One most notably was Jack. He had sat there throughout the day and watched his sexy neighbor. He vowed multiple times he would fuck her harder than he ever had until she begged him to stop.

He sat there in a furious mood, he's never felt this jealous in his life and it was a foreign feeling to him and he didn't know how to handle it.

"Ok everyone get together with your partners and decide who will be on bottom and who will be on top." One of the judges' voices rang out.

Some of the participants were teams of 2 guys or 2 girls so they wanted to let them discuss which turns they wanted to take. As funny as it sounded these playful games got very intense with these adults so strategy was important.

Amber made her way to where David was in the pool.

"I'm guessing you're going to want to be on the bottom." Amber giggled to David, making sure Bill was watching her from afar.