Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Sunday night, less than two weeks until their anniversary.

The Friday after next they finally both decided they would stay at home and make an intimate dinner for themselves while enjoying and celebrating each other.

Most of it due to her suggestions....

Even with all that going through Amber's mind, the thing that was bothering her the most at the moment was her asshole neighbor.

She hadn't talked to Jack since the day after the barbecue. He texted her while she was at work asking when he should visit her again.

Amber strictly told him she needed a break during the week and that they could maybe plan something over the weekend.

What surprised her however was that Jack agreed and hadn't contacted her since.

Now the weekend was over and she was wondering when he would reach out.

Even though she still hated the man, she had to admit the sex with him was unlike anything she's ever experienced.

With Bill it was loving and emotional. They connected on every level and it was something she couldn't live without.

However, Jack's cock just completely dominated her body. It wasn't that the sex with Jack was better than Bill, it was just different. Her body couldn't do anything but submit to his big cock. It was as if she was riding a rollercoaster and the adrenaline took over her mind and body. Giving her so many highs and lows.

Especially the fact that Bill wore condoms lately and Jack hadn't. Adding fuel to the fire reminding her how wrong this whole thing was.

Also, it was not like she was hungry for him, but her and Bill's anniversary was getting closer and she wanted to make at least one more video with Jack.

Now she was fed up, that he didn't even attempt to reach out. As if he was waiting for her to submit and ask him herself like before.

And that exactly was Jack's plan. He knew that his neighbor's anniversary was getting closer. Jack wasn't sure if he'd ever have an opportunity like this again and he wanted to make Amber completely submit to him at least once, in the off chance that their whole adventure stopped.

Amber cursed herself for being annoyed, knowing her body was already imagining how Jack came deep in her....twice. A feeling she had grown to miss ever since Bill wasn't able to. Feeling her lover's cum flood her body was almost a euphoric feeling and one she had grown accustomed to over the years. Now that it had abruptly stopped it made her feel like she lost something.

Now, Amber's mind couldn't get the image of her riding Jack in his car feeling his big cock plunge into her shooting deep inside of her as he stretched her out more than any man ever could or will. That feeling of him infiltrating her body and then taking a privilege that should've been strictly for Bill was so wrong. It was an experience she couldn't forget even if she wanted to.

How deep he got into her, how much he cummed inside of her, how her body betrayed her thoughts, squeezing and coaxing as much as possible out of him...

***************************************************

MONDAY

The next day was the beginning of the work week for Amber and Bill. Lucky for Amber her schedule sometimes worked out in her favor and this week was one of those weeks. It was one of those times of the year that the hospital slowed down and she would get some extra time off without cutting into her vacation or sick days.

Not only did she have a 3 day weekend but she would be getting out normally than she usually did throughout the week.

Giving her time to get errands done, go to the gym early, and whatever miscellaneous activities that she needed to get done that she wouldn't be able to on a normal work week.

This made Amber glad knowing her Anniversary was the Friday after next so she would be able to get certain stuff done during this short week.

That Monday flew by for Amber. Work was a short quick day and right after work she had plans to go to the gym with Stacey.

She hadn't been able to talk to her much since the barbecue but she did know Jack did say a few things to her when she was with David, but as of what was said, Amber still hadn't been able to pry it out of her.

All she did know was that Stacey got embarrassed and closed off anytime she mentioned it. So Amber had been trying to ease her into opening up.

They both had a great gym session, and Stacey suggested that Thursday night she should come over and they have a girls night to celebrate their 3 day weekend.

Amber was more than ecstatic and made a mental note that she should finally ask Stacey what she and Jack spoke about...

Amber finally got home still in her workout clothes, covered in sweat. She couldn't wait to shower and freshen up.

Bill still wouldn't be home for a couple hours so she thought maybe she would take a long bath to relax.

Unfortunately, life had other plans.

Just as she was about to walk up the stairs, she heard a knock on the front door.

It was as if the knock banged into her ears. One foot was frozen on the staircase as she looked back towards the door.

Amber knew who it was. Who else could it be?

Another knock rang through the house, louder than the previous, which made Amber's body jump.

Slowly, she made her way to the door and opened it to be greeted by none other than her neighbor.

Jack stood there in his tank top better known as a wife beater, Amber hated that term, in his classic flip flops and black shorts. She highly suspected that Jack didn't own more than 2-3 different colors of clothes. Not that he didn't have the money for it, she knew he was wealthy in his own right, however, she didn't care to ask how. Which made it even worse that he could afford nice clothes but was too lazy to even care. Another example of why she couldn't stand his crass nature.

And he was just about to give her another one.

"Fuck! What takes you so long to open the door. I thought with that athletic body of yours you could move your lazy ass a little faster." Jack snapped as soon as their eyes met.

Amber was taken back. She was the lazy one? She went to the gym, had a successful career, great social life, and a wonderful marriage.

Now her arrogant, despicable neighbor who did nothing most days wanted to call her lazy?

As Amber stood there in a momentary shock, Jack's eyes feasted upon her sexy body.

She was wearing a crop top that showed off her beautiful midsection and her well known booty shorts that accented her juicy ass and delectable legs.

"I hope your little hubby isn't home. I've missed that fantastic ass of yours. Come on, let's have some fun." Jack said in a low voice as he barged into the house past Amber.

This snapped Amber out of her trance. "Wait! What do you think you're doing?"

Amber raced after him, shutting the door behind her.

Jack stopped in his steps and looked angrily at her. "What do you think? I gave you your break. I thought we had an understanding? Or do I need to break your body in some more?" He laughed as his eyes traced up and down her sexy body.

Amber couldn't believe his attitude, which was worse than usual today. "You can't just come into my home like this. This isn't our deal, Bill could be com--"

"Stop your yammering. I lived next to you guys long enough that I know he won't be home for at least a couple hours."

Amber stood in front of the door staring at him breathing heavily. She didn't even know what to say to refute him. She honestly doesn't even know why she even tried. They could just record that video that she's been wanting but his attitude and the way he treated her frustrated her beyond belief. Now she was to please him? Just like that?

Seeing her reaction, Jack walked up to her until she backed up into the door, standing on her tiptoes.

They stared into each other's eyes neither backing down.

Jack smiled seeing her defiant expression, it made him want to utterly break her until she submitted to him. And he had just the idea.

"What happened with you and David the night of your barbecue?" Jack suddenly asked.

His question took Amber back. She wasn't expecting him to ask about this at all and it caught her off guard.

"Why?" Amber cautiously asked. Still standing on her tiptoes practically starting down at Jack now due how close they were.

Jack took another step pushing his big body against her, squishing her between him and the door.

"You think I'm dumb? What, like I don't know about you and your husband's crazy fantasy? You flirted with that slimeball all night. I bet it was so you could tease your husband. What I can't understand is why you went inside with him for so long. And the fact that he left right after. So I know something happened. Now tell me you fucking slut!" Jack practically shouted.

"It's not your business who I hook up with!" Amber snapped back, but regretted her words immediately.

Jack laughed, "Hook up? Damn, I knew you were slut but not that much. Jeez, you've really come a long way..."

"I didn't fuck him! I just gave him a blowjob after he threatened me and Bill." Amber defended herself, saying even more unintentionally.

"He threatened you guys?" Jack growled.

Jack didn't think he was best friends with his neighbors suddenly but they were his couple that he was corrupting. He wasn't going to have some young douchebag ruin it.

"You want me to take care of it?" Jack said honestly.

Amber was taken back even further now. Was he protecting them?

Amber quickly shook those thoughts from her head.

'No way, he just wanted to keep her all to himself most likely.' Amber thought to herself.

"Don't worry about it. Me and Bill will handle it." Amber said.

"Oh so you're going to tell your little hubby?" Jack said surprised. He thought she'd wanna sweep this under the rug. So much for the plan to use this against her.

"Of course, I'm not hiding anything from Bill any longer the Friday after next." Amber said truthfully with conviction.

"Oh so we can have our own little secret until next Friday then?" Jack said quietly. Running his finger down the side of her neck. Slowly making his way down the side of her breasts and soft stomach.

"Jack...." Amber was still breathing heavily and his light touch told her what was soon to come.

She knew he wouldn't leave without fucking her. Images of her being bent over her front door slamming her ass back on him begging for more flashed before her eyes. The same door Bill would walk through in a few hours, would be the same one she used for leverage to get their neighbors cock deep in her.

Finally, Jack's finger made his way to her shorts and snaked his way down until he found her already wet pussy dripping from anticipation.

"Ohhh god, nooo. We can't...shouldn't.." Amber mumbled already dizzy from the sexual tension.

Jack smiled seeing the state his neighbor was in. "Hmm, seems like someone is excited for today's session. Huh? Did you miss my big dick? Are you excited for my cock neighbor? Ready for my big cock to drive DEEP..."

On cue, Jack drove his finger deep in her, making Amber lunge forward wrapping her hands around his neck, while resting her forehead on her forearm that was on his shoulder.

"....innn you. Damn. You feel so fucking wet. You can lie to yourself all you want, but your body loves to be pleased by me." Jack smiled seeing her body slowly submit.

Amber couldn't take his cockiness, but also couldn't refute his words. His thick finger plunged in and out of her driving her body's temperature higher and higher. The sounds of her heavy breathing and wet pussy echoed in the quiet house.

Thinking about what she was doing with this man that she didn't find the least bit attractive, reminded her how wrong this whole situation was.

No matter how many times she's hooked up with him it never ceases to amaze her how wrong it is.

Her breathing was becoming erratic, feeling his finger inside of her.

"Hmmm, Jackkk." Amber couldn't control her voice as she moaned his name sensually.

It was as if Jack heard the sweetest sound in existence. Hearing his name come out of her sexy lips as if she was begging him to continue.

He happily obliged.

He spun around so he was leaning on the door now. With his free hand he pulled down her booty shorts which were practically stuck to her like a second skin.

He knew that she had just gotten home from the gym and her hot, sticky body proved him right. But even with her body still sweaty from her earlier work out she still smelled like the sexiest thing on the planet.

Was this woman even real? Jack thought to himself. Like how could she still taste and smell amazing.

After struggling to pull her shorts down over ass still, Amber helped by wiggling her ass letting her shorts finally slide down making her perfect ass jiggle out in the open.

"Fuck, I missed playing with this ass."

Jack while looking down over her shoulder with his finger still playing with her tight pussy, used his free hand and gave each ass cheek a firm slap.

"Ahh, god. Jack, Jack, yo-you're making me go crazyyy. Ugghhh godd." Amber gripped him even tighter now, pushing her body into him as she still stood on her tiptoes.

"God isn't here. Just Jack and his..." Slap!

"...big!" Slap!

"...fucking!" Slap!

"....dick!" Slap!

Jack was now punishing her ass. He didn't want to leave a lasting mark for Bill to see, so even though he was forceful, he made sure to hit different angles and light enough to leave her red but not marked long term.

Jack's rough treatment completely made Amber submit to him once again. Allowing this asshole neighbor of hers to slap her ass while fingering her at the same time was too much to bear.

Especially after his disrespectful attitude to her and yet here she still was in his grasp. Her body was already on the brink of a huge orgasm.

"Yesss! Jackkkkk! Keep spanking me!! Please don't stopp! I'm gonna cummm--"

But the orgasm never came.

As soon as Jack heard those words he released his hold on her and released her from his grasp.

Amber practically collapsed on the floor from the sudden disappearance of what she was leaning on.

By the time she looked up, all she was able to see was a smiling Jack looking down at her walking out the house.

As he closed the door, he left her with one phrase.

"That's your punishment for hooking up with your husband's coworker."

Leaving her alone on the floor with her shorts still down to her knees with only one thought ringing through her head...

'What the hell was that?'

***************************************************

TUESDAY

Work the next day on Tuesday for Amber felt much longer.

All she could think of was the previous day's events. Jack denying her, not letting her cum had left her pent up and agitated since then.

He had just left her on the floor on the brink of an orgasm. He didn't even treat her like a person sometimes. Just his personal plaything. What baffled her was how much it turned her on that a man like Jack treated her however he wanted.

Also when Bill had gotten home yesterday from work, he was just laughing and smiling.

Although Amber was still agitated from her situation from earlier with Jack, she immediately got curious why he was in such a good mood. Wondering if it had anything to do with David.

Which she was right.

He immediately told her that her flirting with David must have paid off. He was the perfect employee that day and they even finished their work early because of it. If this kept up they would be to let everyone have an early Friday.

A few of Bill's coworkers had personally come up to him and told him to give their thanks to Amber for being so nice to David since they were all reaping the benefits.

"I'm starting to think he really did get that good night's kiss." Bill said, trying to probe Amber.

Amber smiled to herself seeing the serious expression on his face, "Is that all you wish that happened?"

Bill was taken back from her sudden answer realizing he's been more than obvious that her flirting had turned him on immensely.

"Maybe...maybe not."

"Your mind is in the gutter, honey. " Amber said, kissing him on the lips lightly, before walking away without giving him a clear answer. She wasn't in the mood to discuss David any longer after what Jack had done to her just a few hours earlier.

Leaving Bill in utter turmoil.

Amber walked away replaying the conversation in her head. Hearing what Bill had to say gave her a swirl of emotions. She was ecstatic that her husband was having an easier time at work because of what she had done. However she couldn't help but feel guilty at what it took to make it happen....

Throughout the rest of the day Amber's body felt like it was on fire. She wanted to relieve herself but just couldn't. She had lost count of how many times she cursed Jack in her mind for making her feel like this.

Ever since they started this fantasy Bill and Amber's sex life had dramatically increased.

Going from 2-3 times a week to at least 4-5 times including multiple times in one day on occasions, it was like they couldn't get enough of each other.

Unfortunately for Amber she was having bad luck. Bill had a work event to go with some colleagues last night and by the time he got home he was exhausted from his long day and went straight to bed.

The day that Amber actually really needed to be satisfied she hadn't been able to relieve it one bit.

So fast forwarding it to today, Amber was just angry at herself for feeling the way she did and even more angry at Jack for teasing her the way he did.

His plan would've never worked if Bill wasn't busy and had been able to have sex with her. That's what frustrated her the most.

So here she was on a Tuesday just counting the minutes until she could get off work and go straight over to Jack's to give him a piece of her mind for how he acted yesterday.

He said this was punishment for what happened with David?

'He's acting like he owns my body?! That fucking asshole..' Amber thought to herself over and over.

As soon as Amber finished the work day, she sped home with a purpose. She parked her car in the driveway and immediately looked over at Jack's house.

'If he wants to play that game then fine..' Amber thought to herself.

Without even walking into her own home, she walked over to Jacks still wearing her work clothes.

A black pencil skirt with a white button up and heels to match. Today she was wearing her black glass frames that were more of a look to be sophisticated rather than for prescription.

Amber ran a whole department for the hospital and most days had to dress up a bit for work but she would usually have scrubs at work anytime she had patients to care for.

Amber also had her hair in a loose high ponytail. She also made sure to unbutton her blouse a bit to make sure she gave Jack a full view of what he was missing.

Amber absolutely had the aura of a sexy, sophisticated, educated woman at that moment.

She walked up to his door and furiously knocked.

Jack took his time opening the door. Already guessing who it was.

He opened the door rubbing his eyes, waking up from a nap not too long ago, but the sight that greeted him was more than enough to wake him up.

Amber's angry face with her sexy outfit greeted him and his cock, as it twitched in anticipation.

Without giving him time for a snide remark, Amber snapped, "What the hell was that yesterday?"

Jack smiled seeing her all frustrated, "Oh that? Just your punishment. Come in, you're earlier than I expected." Jack said, turning away, not giving her time to answer.

'Expected!?!' Amber fumed internally as his cocky attitude.

Amber didn't want to follow him in knowing what could happen if she did but it was better to be safe and not let anyone catch her outside his house.