Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was just shocked at how much they excited her now too.

"Hmm, I can't wait to suck your big cock. My loving husband is right upstairs, and here I am about to act like a slut just for you. I wonder what Bill would say if he walked in on us."

"God, there's no amount I wouldn't pay to see that look on his face. Your dumb little husband still hasn't realized that I'm stealing his wife right under his nose." Jack groaned.

"Oh your stealing me now? Making me addicted to that thick cock of yours. Shaking my married pussy all up and down it until i can't beg for more?"

Amber stroked his thick dick rubbing her nails all over his cock and balls, he quickly became hard as a rock.

Jack couldn't wait any longer either. He grabbed Amber by the neck and pushed her down to his cock.

Amber didn't resist and released her other hand around his neck and grabbed his thick rod with both of her hands now.

She kissed the top sensually a few times then swirled her tongue around the top of his glands.

Jack immediately groaned, feeling her delicate touch. He used his right hand and grabbed her hair in a bunch so he could have a perfect view of her artwork. And his left hand slid down her body until he reached her underwear.

Amber couldn't waste anymore time, she knew Bill would be done any minute now and she had to speed up the process.

"Use me however you want, baby.." Amber said, looking up at him. She felt her stomach flip calling him something so intimate. Something she usually saved just for her husband.

Jack chuckled while smiling down at her after hearing her words, "That's a good girl."

With his left hand he grabbed the top of her underwear and pulled them up, now turning it practically into a thong. His motion made her body automatically arch her ass into the air. Her delicious ass was now fully on display for him.

With his right hand holding on to her hair he pushed her down his cock. His eyes darted back and forth to her mouth sliding down his thick cock and her ass jiggling in the air.

Amber just let him control her body, what baffled her was how turned on she was getting from his rough treatment. She could feel her pussy get more and more wet by the second.

Amber got pushed down until she swallowed his whole cock reaching the base. One of her hands played and squeezed his ball sack rubbing her fingernails gently on them.

Jack eventually stopped pushing her down and let her come up for air. His other hand never stopped playing with her ass, as he felt her saliva covered mouth slide up his cock.

What happened next shocked Jack.

Amber instead of releasing his cock turned her head slightly to look up at Jack with his cock still in her mouth. Making one side of her cheek bulge.

Amber looked up at him as if asking him for more.

Jack's eyes wondered at the amazing sight before him. He actually almost cummed just from the scene before him.

Amber leaned over in his lap, his cock in her mouth, her ass high in the air, her blue eyes looking up at him. If there was any doubt in his mind that she had submitted to him, it was quickly dissipating.

Jack grabbed her hair with both his hands now, and held her in place as he began to thrust his cock in and out of Amber's mouth.

Amber knew what was coming before it came. She braced herself and placed both her hands on Jack's thighs.

Not long ago laughter from a movie and popcorn being crunched on by a husband and wife were sounding through the living room they were currently in.

Now in that same living room gagging and slobbering noises rang through the room, the contrast was especially obvious to Amber. Which made the whole situation even more taboo.

Jack went at a furious pace as he stared daggers down at her, taking his cock like a pro. What he especially loved is that Amber just took it and stared right back with her blizzard like eyes.

After what felt like an eternity for Amber, Jack pulled her off his cock.

He growled down at her like a wild beast, "You like that? Huh? You like that you slut??"

Amber didn't even hesitate, "I fucking loved it. Are you going to cum for me daddy? I want it. I want to taste it all."

Amber bit her lip salvia still dripping off of them.

"Fuckkk. You have become such a slut. Have you ever done this for your hubby?"

Amber shook her head, "You know I haven't.."

"Good. This should only be for me." Jack said, smacking his wet cock all along her face.

Jack treated Amber like any cheap whore. Amber was absolutely baffled at why her body reacted so much to him degrading her constantly.

"Please just cum for me, baby. I haven't tasted any cum since David's...don't you want to make me forget how good his cum tasted..." Amber said not sure why she was trying to make him jealous. What she didn't expect was to see the fire in his eyes before he stuffed his cock down her throat once again.

"Fucking slut. You liked the taste of his cum huh? I'll make you forget all about that fucking douchebag." Jack said vehemently, thrusting even hard and deeper into her mouth now.

Amber just moaned back and scratched her finger nails up and down his big belly as he used her.

Jack's sensations were in full overload. Her touch, her looks, her body, it was all too much.

"Get ready bitch, fuckkk, I'm gonna make sure you swallow every last drop." Jack gritted his teeth.

He wanted to hold out longer but he knew they were running out of time. He would have plenty of fun with her the rest of the week, he didn't want to mess it up now.

Jack pushed her head down and thrusted his cock deep into her mouth as he exploded. Amber hadn't swallowed multiple times due to his big load. Jack was in heaven at the moment, seeing her throat making gulping motions as he unloaded all his cum into her mouth.

Amber felt like she was drowning in his cum. What amazed her was that she wasn't against the taste of his cock or cum anymore. Almost as if she enjoyed it...

Jack finally finished cumming and leaned back deeper into the couch. Amber also laid there in his lap, staring at Jack and his deflated cock. They both sat and laid there catching their breath.

The silence in the room was deafening. Silence.

'Oh my god!' Amber's mind screamed.

The sound of the shower had stopped, who knows when. She had got so sucked into the face fucking she just received that she forgot about Bill in the shower.

"Jack! Bill is out of the shower you need to leave now!" Amber shot up from the couch. She grabbed Bill's sweater from the floor and threw it back on.

Jack wanted to say something sleazy but he didn't want to mess up all the work he had done. Like his thoughts from before, he'd have plenty of fun the rest of the week.

Jack slowly got up, annoying Amber that he didn't seem like he was rushing even a bit.

Finally she couldn't take his slow movements any longer, she grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to the door. Her eyes constantly shifted to the top of the stairs, hoping Bill didn't catch them.

This felt so wrong that she practically just snuck Jack into the house and had him use her mouth however he liked until he exploded down her throat, not even moments after her and Bill just intimately watched a movie.

Amber quietly opened the door and nudged Jack to get out. Unfortunately for her he turned around and smiled at her not yet leaving.

"What? No goodnight kiss?"

'Ugh, of course this despicable man wouldn't be grossed out by kissing her even after she just sucked his dick and swallowed his cum." Amber quietly complained in her head.

She couldn't wait to get him to finally leave, she was so fired up from how she was acting she just knew her and Bill would have amazing sex tonight.

"Hmph, fine..."

Amber put on her best fake smile and quickly wrapped her arms around her fat neighbor. She locked lips with Jack and kissed him furiously.

Jack never once thought of her dirty even after kissing her moments after she sucked his dick. He took advantage of the passionate kiss and immediately put his hands on her ass, squeezing them so hard until Amber had to lean on her tiptoes.

"Hmmm," Amber unintentionally moaned. She cursed her body for enjoying his rough treatment.

Finally she broke the kiss, then said almost out of breath" Was...that good...enough...?"

"It was good enough...for now." Jack laughed.

"Whatever, can you please go now!" Amber pleaded, as she pushed him out the door.

"Okay, okay. Just one more request....actually not a request. Something you must do..." Jack said half stepping out the door.

"What now!?" Amber said exasperated.

"You can't sleep with your husband tonight." Jack said flatly.

"Excuse me!?" Amber almost shouted but remembering the last second Bill was just up the stairs.

"No sleeping with your husband. Not until the week is over. Make something up, I don't care. Tell him you wanna wait until the anniversary or something. And we'll if you don't...then you know what happens."

"Jack...you can't ke--" Amber began.

Jack immediately cut her off, "I don't want to hear it. Do what I said." Then finally he walked out and closed the door behind him leaving a furious Amber.

"That fucking asshole. He already thinks he owns me." Amber said with gritted teeth.

Amber went to the kitchen and washed her face in the sink making sure any remnants of cum and saliva were cleared off of her.

'Hmph like he would know whether I did or didn't..' Amber thought to herself internally as she cleaned up.

Finally Amber went upstairs to look for Bill.

She found him still in the bathroom, in just his boxers brushing his teeth with a towel over his hair.

Bill saw her walk in and smiled at her with the toothbrush still in his mouth which made Amber giggle.

Amber couldn't understand how she could love someone as much as Bill. How could she just act the way she did with someone she hated while the one she loved was just feet away up the stairs.

Jack was beginning to take advantage of Bill's fantasy and now hers.

Bill finished brushing his teeth and walked past Amber into their bedroom, "You better hurry up, otherwise I'm gonna keep you up all night."

Amber smiled at him and was left alone in the bathroom with just her thoughts.

Her heart was pounding. Not because of what Bill had just said, but from what Jack had said. How naughty would it be to deny her husband because her neighbor that she hated told her to. Her stomach turned at the thought.

Would Bill get excited once he found out? She has really escalated this whole situation, and every fiber of her being was telling her to stop but it was as if her body already made the decision for her.

Amber brushed her teeth and finished getting ready for bed.

**********

Bill was surfing the web on his phone laying in bed still in his boxers. The minute he saw Amber, his eyes beamed and threw his phone to the side.

Amber smiled sexily at her husband and crawled on the bed until she was laying on top of Bill, staring into his eyes.

Bill was in awe of how sexy Amber was looking at the moment, like it was radiating off of her.

They didn't say a word but their emotions spoke volumes.

Finally they leaned forward letting their lips slowly connect. Their kiss broke and reconnected over and over until it became more passionate.

Amber's body was on fire and she wanted nothing but to feel the love of her life slide deep into her. However something came over her.

She broke their sensual kisses and said quietly, "Honey, I wanna ask you something."

Bill was confused at the sudden stop, but answered her after taking an exhale, "Huh? Um, yeah? What's up babe?"

"So the condom thing has turned you on right? I know you're counting down the days to the anniversary like me....right?"

Bill actually laughed out loud at that.

"Haha, was it that obvious? Next Friday can't come soon enough." Bill said honestly.

"So I was thinking, what if we did something to make our anniversary even more special."

Bill's cock twitched after hearing her words. It always amazed him how open and sensual Amber had gotten since his birthday.

"Even more?? Um...what did you have in mind?" Bill said slowly.

Amber closed her eyes. Then she slowly opened them looking into Bill's eyes.

"No sex."

Bill's eyes opened wide as his heart leaped out of his chest. "No sex!?"

His cock twitched even more and Amber's eyes caught it this time.

Seeing that gave her more confidence, "Yes, I want to make you go crazy until that day. You'll be so turned on it'll make our night even more special....what do you think?"

Bill laid there in contemplation. He was thinking a multitude of different things. To be honest he wasn't a huge fan of the idea. Wearing the condoms has already left him wanting for more now he would get nothing? He wanted to say no, but Amber's words made him think even further.

It would make their night even more special, and something else she said made his heart race. That she wanted to 'make him go crazy' did that mean she had more planned?

Bill took a deep breath, finally saying "I'm not a huge fan of the idea...but I have to admit it would make our night more special. So I'm game."

Amber's heart was racing even faster than Bills. She actually had done it. Amber felt so naughty, she wanted to push it even further.

"Do you like it when I make you wait and deny you things. Teasing you? Make you even go crazier?"

Amber was laying on the side of Bill now, she traced her hand down Bill's muscular chest.

Bill enjoyed her touch for a moment before saying, "So when you said you were going to make me go even more crazy, tease me even more..."

Amber giggled hearing her husband. She knew what he wanted. They weren't going to have sex but she knew plenty of ways to excite him.

Her hand stopped tracing his chest and slid down to under his boxers. Amber pulled his cock out and began stroking it. She was just holding on to Jack's cock and now Bill's it just reminded her how different they really were, mainly how thick Jack's was.

"Have I been teasing you too much baby? First the condoms, now this?" Amber said, whispering in Bill's ear as she stroked his cock with one hand and traced her nails along his body.

"Fuckk, honey you're so sexy." Bill said, closing his eyes, enjoying her soft hands and manicured fingernails.

"We've come a long way haven't we? Remember that night on your birthday? I was dressed sexy just for you, and you just sent me away to our neighbor..."

"I know. I'm sorry.." Bill said

"Sorry? Don't be. Look how much fun we've had. How close we've gotten. I'm glad you told me about your fantasy. Do you wanna know a secret?" Amber whispered even more quietly.

Bill's eyes opened and he turned his head to look at his beautiful wife.

"It's my fantasy now too. I didn't realize how much I would enjoy teasing you. Pleasing a man we both hate in ways I haven't even done for you.." Amber said honestly. She wanted to warm him up and tease him all week about the fantasy and the present she had made for him.

Bill's heart pounded hearing his wife's admission. It always baffled him how her words could excite him to no end.

In a stuttering breath he said while still looking into her eyes, "Does that mean you'd be open to doing that again."

Amber smiled at him and nodded, "Maybe, if it means I can tease you some more."

Hearing that made Bill on edge, he was already close to cumming and Amber felt it.

"Remember how you walked in on me and Jack? How his big cock broke me right here on our bed? How I made you watch as I rode his big dick? Oh?? Are you close, baby? Cum for me! Cum for meee!" Amber was furiously stroking Bill's cock now.

"God damn Amber, your so fucking sexy. I want to...need to...see that again! Fucking shitttt!" Bill groaned as he came. His cum flew all over Amber's hand and his groin.

Amber continued to stroke Bill's cock, coaxing all the cum from his balls.

"Hmm sorry honey, you might have to take another shower," Amber giggled as she got up to clean her hands.

Bill laid there out of breath recalling her sexy words. He didn't want to push it but they continued to ring in his head.

As Amber washed her hands cleaning her husband's cum off of her, Bill came up behind her and kissed her neck saying how amazing she was and how he couldn't wait for the anniversary.

As Bill got in the shower to take a quick rinse, Amber thought the contrast of how she swallowed Jack's cum unconditionally while Bill's was washed down the sink drain.

What drove Amber agitated to no end was that Jack was able to get off, and now so was Bill. After yesterday's events with Jack and even more so today she knew what his plan was. To get her more and more worked up so went they finally had sex she would enjoy it even more.

Was that why she was so excited for tomorrow...?

***************************************************

WEDNESDAY

Amber's foot constantly tapped on the floor of her office. This might've felt like the longest day of work her entire life.

It was almost time for her to get off and it couldn't come any faster. Jack had texted her to come over right when she got off work. Amber had planned to, whether he asked her or not. One she wanted to give her a piece of her mind for his actions and yesterday, the other was to finally relieve her frustrations from not being satisfied the last few days.

Amber was mad at herself for being played around with Jack, letting him dictate her daily thoughts and actions. But she couldn't help but bite her lip remembering how naughty she was yesterday! It was one of the craziest things she's ever done and she could only imagine what Bill would think of it all.

Amber had also decided that if she was going to do this whole submission to Jack that she would do it properly. She had her phone charged and she would make sure to get plenty of videos for Bill the rest of the week.

Amber got off work and immediately got into her car, driving straight home.

As Amber pulled into her driveway she looked over at Jack's house. Knowing what awaited her there. However, she had something she had to do first.

Amber made her way inside and went straight into her bedroom.

Amber immediately took off her work clothes and changed into another outfit she had specially planned for Jack.

She wore a pink see through bra and pink thong. Then she threw on black leather pants and a black corset top that showed off her sexy midsection. It was as if she was going to the club. But in reality she was going to her asshole neighbor's house to get mind blowing sex.

Amber then grabbed her phone down and set it down on the dresser. She made sure she looked sexy and hit record.

"Hi baby, I know the videos you've seen so far have probably blown your mind. Hopefully in a good way. I started this present for you to surprise you and make your deepest fantasies come true. I wasn't lying to you when I said this fantasy excited me now too. Our despicable neighbor is now threatening to tell you everything early just before I can surprise you on our anniversary. So to get him to comply....I'm really going to have to be his slut. Not just acting, but to really submit to him. That's why I told you no more sex. I didn't have to listen to him, but something came over me and wanted to tease you, and myself honestly. So the rest of the videos you see might seem over the top, but i just want you to know that you are the love of my life and nothing will ever change that. Okay I better go, otherwise....daddy might get upset with me." Amber said, smiling sexyly in the camera.

Amber hit the end of the recording and took a deep breath. There was no turning back now. She looked around and made sure she didn't forget anything and walked out the house straight over to Jack's.