Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmppahhh" Amber moaned as she released his cock.

Jack stood up from the couch, his cock dangling above Amber's face as her saliva dripped off it landing on her lips.

Amber's body was already beginning to heat up once again. She knew what was coming next and her body already began to prepare for it.

She turned her head towards the camera, it was as if her husband's eyes were watching her.

Amber crawled up from under Jack and went towards the camera on the table.

She set her elbows on the glass table and with her knees on the carpet.

Amber arched her ass in the air and looked back at Jack as if she was inviting him to take her again.

Jack's cock grew even harder at the sight and immediately got down on his knees as well and positioned himself right behind her delicious ass. He gave her ass a slight slap which got a sharp gasp from Amber.

With his cock in hand and the other set above her thick ass, Jack in one fluid motion slid right back into Amber.

"Ohhh. Yeahhh. That's it. God you are soaking wet, are you turned on? Huh!?" Jack said, gripping and shaking one of ass cheeks.

Amber was face forward now looking deeply into the camera.

"Mhhmm" she mumbled quietly.

Slap!!!

Jack spanked her ass once again, "Louder!"

"Yessss," Amber hissed.

Slap!!!

"Louder you slut."

"Yesss!! Yess daddyyyy," Amber moaned looking back at Jack now.

Jack was sliding in and out of her slowly as he talked, "For the rest of the week, I want you to dress as sexy as possible for your little husband. Show him that beautiful ass of yours, that sexy body. I want him to drool over you while you don't let him get even a single touch of you. I want to see you tease and drive him crazy. You got that?" Jack said while laughing.

Amber looked into the camera, "Okay..." she smiled sexily.

"Okay what?" Jack growled.

"Okay I'll do what you say....baby." Amber said while still smiling into the camera. She wondered how Bill would feel hearing her call Jack names she usually saved just for him.

"Hahah, okay good. Good." Jack said, shaking each of her ass cheeks, as he slid into her continuously.

Suddenly he stopped moving, "Alright, show me and your husband how much you love when I fuck you. Fuck yourself with my cock."

Amber didn't answer back. Her body did it for her. Immediately when Jack stopped moving, her body had already started shaking her ass up and down his cock.

Jack practically started drooling seeing her jiggly ass shake up and down his thick. The perfect arch in her back as if it was a valley, her lithe body shaking every time her ass met his big frame.

"Faster, slut" Jack said quietly. He already began to breathe heavier.

Amber listened and began slamming her ass back on him. Like gunshots in a dark alley.

"Fuck, fuck. Yess, daddy. Am I doing a good job for you?" Amber moaned out looking back at Jack while glancing at the camera.

"Good enough for now. Are you ready? I'm going to get rough with you now." Jack growled.

"Wait wha--Ahh, Jackkk, fuckkk"

Jack gathered her hair and grabbed her with one hand lifting her head higher off the table. The arch in her back became more prominent as she continued to slam back her ass, to Jack who was now matching her with powerful thrust.

"Watch this Bill. Watch as I show you how to really fuck this slut."

Amber looked down at the camera with her eyes as her head was being held up by Jack. She bit her lips and couldn't do anything but moan out as he fucked her with hard, powerful thrusts.

"Baby...do I still look good? Does it turn you on watching me get...fucked like this? Hmm, it's so thick and deep. I really might get addicted to this, honey." Amber said looking into the camera.

Her body is trying its best to keep up. Her chest was rising and falling as sweat began to form.

Jack held her in place like this for at least almost 10 minutes. Amber felt her body succumbing to the pleasure as it just tried it's best to stay upright as Jack fucked her into oblivion.

Jack whispered something in her ear, and her eyes shot open wide and she tried to turn her head to him.

He released his hold on her and said, "Do it."

Amber took a deep breath and looked back at the camera, "Sorry honey. He said you're not allowed to see this..."

She reached forward and hit the end on the recording.

"Hahaha. You actually did it. I actually wanted him to see this, but knowing your husband he might actually want you to tell him about it instead."

Amber closed her eyes and instead of arguing back, she just shook her ass on his dick. As if asking for more.

This made Jack sneer, "You got to say it first."

Amber was silent for a moment, then whispered, "Spank me."

Slap!!

"Spank me like I never let my husband."

Slap!!

"Spank me the way I like!"

Slap!!!

"Spank me daddy!! Punish meee for being such a tease!!"

Slap!! Slap!! Slapp! Slap!!

Amber got louder with every slap until she was practically begging for it.

"Who's my slut!?"

"I-I ammmm," Amber breathed out heavily.

"You gonna let me fuck this sexy body whenever I ask?"

"Yess, yes, whenever you wanttt. Ohh, goddddd" Amber finally couldn't take it and fell on the table with her cheek against the glass. Her body felt like pudding as Jack drove his cock inside of her.

Jack fucked her hard and fast until she feel over on the table and she just let him ravage her.

Jack was delirious at the moment. He wondered what Bill would say if he saw her now? His perfect, proud wife, bent over his table getting the fucking of her life. He kind of wished he was able to witness him watching all those videos they made. Wait! Maybe he could...

"Ahh, shit. Baby. Jack, I'm getting so close I'm about to cum..." Amber moaned out, hearing that made Jack almost cum right then and there.

He slid out of her, which got a groan from her and flipped her over so she was now laying on the soft carpet.

He slid right back into her and began pounding her with a purpose they looked right into each others eyes as he fucked her like a machine.

"Who fucks you the best."

"Jackkk, just fuckkkkk me."

"No! I want you to say it slut. It's just us now." Jack said, grabbing her by the chin forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Mmmmm, you do." Ambers finally said. Her eyes were hazed over now. It wasn't even her mind speaking anymore, it was her body.

"Whose cock do you love the most."

"Yours, baby. Yours."

"You want to cum already? You like coming over to your neighbors house and fuck after denying your husband? Right? You fucking slut? Tell me!"

"Yessss!! Yess! I love it, I love teasing my dumbass husband and fucking my asshole neighbor and his big cock!! Fuckkk, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ahhh, fuckkkk!! JACKKKK!!!" Amber shook and writhed under Jack as another orgasm rocked her body.

Jack grabbed the camera during this and hit record, it showed a view of Amber mid orgasm while screaming his name, and as soon as she finished Jack took his cock out and exploded right on her chest and face. He absolutely covered her.

Load after load continued to explode all over Amber.

As much as he wanted to fill her up again, something about covering his neighbor's wife with his cum drove him crazy.

She unintentionally licked some that landed on her lips.

Amber laid there with her arm over her eyes as she breathed heavily still experiencing aftershocks from her orgasm.

Jack stood over her, and ended the recording. He threw the phone on the floor next to her. He walked away for a moment and came back with a towel, which he tossed right next to her.

"Get cleaned up and get back home. We still have a very fun week ahead of us.." Jack laughed as he walked away.

Amber laid there for a moment, and in a whisper only she could hear she said, "Okay, daddy...."