Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber walked up to Jack's door and knocked with a purpose.

Jack opened the door wearing nothing but his boxers. Amber eyes ran down his unattractive body, she automatically compared him and Bill. They were just completely different.

Jack's burly body was on display, his hairy chest and belly protruding out to her as his unkempt hair stuck out like a sore thumb.

'How was this despicable man able to pleasure her body so easily? I guess what he loses on attractiveness he makes up for in sexual knowledge...?' Amber thought to herself.

As Amber stared at him, Jack stared at her back.

His cock was already beginning to grow seeing Amber sexy outfit. Her perfect tits were popping out of her corset, her black leather pants gripped her lower body beautifully. Her never ending legs and plump ass were very obvious even from seeing her face forward.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" Amber said.

Jack chuckled as he stepped to the side allowing Amber in. She rolled her eyes as she walked in, brushing past Jack.

Jack smiled to himself, and looked around the street making sure no one saw this beautiful woman just walk into his house.

Amber was always shocked how clean and decorated Jack's house everytime she came here. She knew he hired a cleaning company to visit every other week but did he also hire a decorator?

As Amber was thinking to herself, Jack ogled her sexy body and outfit from behind her.

He didn't think there was a luckier man in the world than him at the moment. He was going to have this sexy wife begging for his cock and even his cum not long from now.

Amber feels Jack's eyes on her and turns around, glaring at him.

"You know you went too far yesterday! Imagine if Bill came down and saw you? What would you have done? You might think you have everything under control but one wrong step and it'll come crashing down on you!" Amber stared at him hatefully.

"Did you do it?" Jack said plainly.

"What?"

"Did you do it?" Jack said again, stepping closer to her until he was inches away.

Amber knew what he was talking about but she couldn't muster up an answer. She crossed her arms and looked away from him while biting her lip.

Jack slowly formed a huge smile. Her actions gave him his answer.

To be completely honest, Jack was more than shocked. He didn't think she would actually do it. What made him intrigued was did she do it to please him, or tease her husband...maybe both?

"Good. I'm honestly surprised you listened." Jack said truthfully.

Amber finally turned her head and looked at him, "Like you said...submit and worship. I didn't want to give you a reason for you to go back on your word. Plus....I thought it would make Bill jealous once he finds out."

Jack stared at her eyes which were inches away from his own. There was a deafening silence between them.

Jack leaned forward and whispered in her ear, breaking their silence, "You must be very pent up and frustrated, huh? You need Jack's big cock to break you a bit?"

He said slowly as he traced his fingers lightly down her flat stomach.

Feeling his touch made Ambers heart start to race. She knew what was coming, and as much as her mind hated the thought of it, her body could think of nothing else. It was as if the heat was spreading along her whole body until it started to fog her thoughts.

Now the only thing she could think about was the last time she was with Jack a few weeks ago. Riding his big cock as it drove inside of her over and over.

Amber's face was flushed as her thoughts ravaged her while she continued to bite her lips.

Jack's grin couldn't have gotten bigger as he saw Amber's body fidget before him and her eyes start to haze over.

They both knew that they were about to have the best sex they ever had with each other.

"Come here!" Jack snapped. He grabbed her hand and led her into the living room.

He pulled her towards the center of the living room, and released her hand. Leaving her in the center of the room.

"Open your camera and hand me your phone." Jack ordered.

Amber's breathing was now erratic as she listened to his instructions.

Jack grabbed her phone and then walked to the main couch in the living room right in front of Amber.

Jack was now sitting on the couch, in just his boxers.

There was a glass table that was horizontal to the couch, that he usually used to put his feet up on.

He pushed the table farther away from the couch so there was plenty of room by his feet now. He then set the phone propped down on the table and made sure it had a good view of him and the couch.

Right before he hit record, he looked up at Amber who was standing on the other side of the table, nervously playing with her fingers in front of her.

"Don't forget. Submit. Worship."

Then he hit record on the phone and leaned back on the couch.

Jack sat there looking at Amber once again for a moment, enjoying her figure. He just loved the black leather pants she was wearing. How it gripped her lower body and the corset that she wore pushing up her breasts.

"Crawl to me slut." Jack said in a low voice.

Amber pride took a huge hit hearing this. Last time she did something like this it was more on the playful side. This time it was to really show her submission. What baffled her was that her body immediately started to kneel on the floor.

It was as if she didn't have control over her body, almost as if she was watching the events transpire in third person.

Jack smiled seeing this beautiful wife kneel on the floor. She began to crawl to him on her hands and knees.

Amber was looking straight at Jack as she made her way to him, when she reached the table she was about to start going around.

"No. Under the table." Jack stopped her.

Amber stopped and looked at him with pleading eyes. Unfortunately, for her, seeing this just made Jack's cock grow. He wanted to keep corrupting this beautiful woman.

Amber eventually looked back down, and began to crawl under the table.

Jack never thought he'd see the sight before him. His sexy married neighbor, a proud, smart woman, who loved her husband like none other, was crawling under his table, making her way to his cock.

Half of Amber's body was now under the table, with her ass gripped by her leather pants high in the air on display.

Jack unintentionally licked his lips seeing that.

On the cameras pov, Amber's blonde hair was the first to come into view. As the rest of her body squirmed out from under the table making her way to Jack.

Eventually she was on her knees resting between Jack's feet. Her sexy body was beautifully on display for the camera, as her ass was perfectly sculpted in the those damn leather pants.

Amber looked back at the camera and gave it a shy smile, mouthing the words 'I love you'.

Jack pretended he didn't see and just looked down at Amber.

"You know what to do." Jack said, getting her attention.

Amber turned her head back and looked back up at Jack. Her asshole neighbor.....her big dick neighbor...

Without breaking eye contact, she pulled Jack's boxers down to his ankle, letting his thick cock spring into view.

He was usually always in a semi hard state, but Amber was shocked seeing his dick already rock solid.

Amber now realized Jack was just as pent up as her, and she didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

Amber was currently stroking his dick with both of her hands when Jack began egging her on.

"Did you miss my cock"

Amber, still looking up at him, nodded her head slowly.

"Did it turn you on sucking my dick in your living room while Bill was in the shower." He chuckled.

Amber turned her head back to the camera, and then back up to Jack, "I loved it."

"Hm that's it you fucking slut. Tell me how much you love my cock more than Bill's. Tell me how your little husband is such a dumbass."

"You like hearing me talk naughty huh?" Amber began, starting to get into his dirty talk. "You like hearing how much bigger your cock is. I mean you're so much bigger than my dumb husband. He should've never told me to come out to you that first night. Now look at me? Sucking your cock whenever you ask. Letting you fuck me raw..."

Amber turned her head to the camera, "...making me deny my husband sex for a whole week just so you can fuck me whenever you want. Is that what you wanna hear? Turning your married neighbor into your personal slut??"

Amber turned her head back to Jack and was now stroking his cock furiously.

"That's itttt. That's fucking ittt. You hear that Bill? Your wife is a true slut now, you just didn't know how to bring it out of her. This rest of the week she's gonna be my personal whore. I'll make her addicted to my cock...that is if she isn't already." Jack laughed, as he pulled Amber's head down to his lap.

Amber swallowed Jack's cock with no restraint. She began to lick and slobber all over it. Wetting his cock completely.

"Hmm, damn. This slut is a pro at sucking cock. Sucks you haven't been able to truly experience it yet buddy."

Jack closed his eyes, leaning his head back. He just enjoyed the feeling of Amber's lips and tongue worshiping his cock.

Right on cue, Amber slid back up Jack's thick cock. She was breathing heavily as her saliva continued to drip over his cock.

"Hmmmm, fuck. I love sucking your dick. It's just sooo, hmph! Fuckk. Jack, your cock is just so damn big. I can't believe I can swallow this entire thing." Amber said as she stroked it and kissed up and down the base of his dick.

Amber had completely succumbed to the sexual tension. Her body was on overdrive. She couldn't wait any longer.

Amber released his dick and stood up. Amber untied her corset and pulled it off of her. Then she slid her black leather pants off of her, shimming it down her legs. Her ass jiggled with each motion of her body. Giving the camera a great angle of her actions.

Amber climbed on top of the couch in just her sexy pink lingerie, and looked back at the camera.

She leaned on Jack's body and started to stroke his wet cock.

"Is this exciting you baby? I hope this is. I want to make you more and more jealous.."

Amber practically forgot Jack was there. In her eyes, he was just a tool for her and Bill to excite their marriage. A very big, thick tool.

Right now her mind was fogged with sexual tension, but her heart never forgot about Bill. What would he want to see? Want to hear? She wanted to make sure she gave him a show so he enjoyed himself, because she knew she was about to enjoy herself even more...

Jack, who was still sitting there, and his patience had worn thin. He wanted to feel her tight pussy gripping him once again.

"Come here, you fucking slut!" Jack snapped, pulling her on top of him.

Amber was now straddling Jack and was looking down at him as he felt his cock pushing against her.

"You wanna give your husband a show?"

Amber nodded down at him.

"Answer out loud! I want him to hear you!" Jack growled at her, followed by a hard slap on her ass cheek.

"Yes! Yes I wanna give him a show. Please daddy." Amber was practically hyperventilating.

Ever since Monday when Jack fingered her and left her on edge, she's been desperate for a release. Now feeling his thick, hard cock so close. It was driving her absolutely crazy.

"That's good. That's really good, baby." Jack smiled up at her and grabbed each of her ass cheeks.

"Come on. Put it in yourself..." Jack instructed her.

Amber nodded and slightly lifted herself up moving her thong to the side of her ass cheek holding it in place. She grabbed his cock with her other hand and lined it up with her pussy.

They both were looking down at his cock just at the entrance of her pussy.

"Slowly..."Jack said with a deep voice.

Amber listened and slowly slide down watched his thick cock enter her and immediately fill her up.

Inch by inch, his cock filled her pussy slowly. His thick cock gripped tightly by her pussy lips.

"Uhhh, god. It's so thickkk everyyy timeeee" Amber moaned out loudly. She thought she'd be getting use to it by now but everytime it felt like he was breaking her open.

Amber sank completely down until Jack's big dick was completely inside of her. She wiggled her hips making sure he was all the way in her, which got a groan from Jack.

She turned her head and looked back at the camera.

"Does this look good Bill? I hope it does honey. I hope it looks as good as it feels because....it feels sooo fucking good." Amber said sexily as she turned her head back forward and let her head fall backwards.

Her hair ran down her back just above her ass where she and Jack were connected. The camera had an amazing view of a wife sitting on top of her neighbor with her jiggly ass resting on his thighs as his big cock was deep inside her pussy.

Amber was enjoying the feeling of his thick cock inside of her when she heard his commanding voice.

"Start riding." Jack said flatly.

He was trying to keep his composure but his heart was racing as well. He felt like the day he visited Amber at her office was ages ago. Feeling her sweet pussy again was a heavenly bliss.

In all his years he never experienced something that felt as good as fucking this sexy woman.

She leaned her head forward, so it was hovering over his right shoulder now, and whispered in a quiet voice, "Okay..."

Amber started rocking her hips and grinding her body up and down slowly. She began moving her pussy up and down his cock.

It was like an avalanche of pleasure rushing through her body. As his cock slid in and out of her pussy, her body was heating up like a volcano from this certain avalanche.

Amber began to pick up her pace faster and faster. She continued to ride him like this for over ten minutes.

"God damn this is the best. You have such a tight pussy, I don't think I can ever get enough of it." Jack groaned out. He had both of his hands squeezing Ambers thick ass. Feeling them in his hands as she rode him like a professional whore.

Jack never wanted this feeling to end.

Amber's moans rang out in her neighbors living room. Soft moans soon turned into filthy talk that a woman like herself never usually participated in. But the raw sex with her neighbor was so taboo and it brought out the darkest side of her. Knowing her husband would be watching this in the near future only added fuel to the fire.

"Ohhhh goddd. Fuck me, Jack, fuckk me." Amber moaned out.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like seeing me ride this big dick. Hmmmm, shit. It's so fucking thick and deep, ohh babyyy." Amber continued to moan out.

Jack wasn't sure if she was talking to the camera or himself but he didn't care. They were continuing to build to a huge crescendo.

Amber was now slamming her ass up and down Jack's thick tool. Her juices were soaking his cock and the sound of her pussy gushing on his dick rang out adding to the sound of her ass meeting his thighs.

"Damn.You really are slut."

Slap!!

Jack spanked her ass cheeks.

"Come on, you wanna cum? Work for it! Come on"

Slap!! Slap!!

Jack was relentlessly punishing her ass. The pain from his spanks and the pleasure his cock was giving to Amber, was really driving her to the brink.

"Uuuhh, GOD!! Just like that, Jack. Yess, keep spanking meee. Ohh fuck, your breaking me daddy!! Ohh, Billlllll." Amber was delirious with pleasure.

She was moaning Jack's name and calling out for Bill at the same time.

"That's ittttt, just like thattt." Jack grabbed her by her ass now giving her the occasional slap on her ass as she continued to bounce on his dick.

He began to thrust into her, matching her rhythm, and it immediately proved too much for Amber.

She fell forward and wrapped her arms around Jack's neck, stuffing his face in her breasts as she matched his thrusts even faster.

"Fuckkkk meeee, right in front of my husband. Make him watch the man he hates break meeee, ohhh, godd, ohhh yesss. IM CUMMINGGGG!!!!"

Jack looked up at Amber from between her breasts and she looked down at him. Suddenly Jack pulled her down and they locked lips.

Their tongues battled and fought as they made out. The whole time they kissed it made Amber so turned on the fact she was being recorded doing something so taboo once again. This was pure passion and pleasure. Her orgasm continued to rock her body, making her shake continuously as she rode out her intense orgasm on Jack's cock.

Jack felt her pussy constantly gripping his cock trying to coax his cum but he was far from being done with this sexy woman.

Her pussy cummed over and over as it dripped out of her pussy down his cock that was still deep inside of her.

The camera had a view of Amber's ass uncontrollably shaking and twitching and her cum ran down Jack's veiny cock. Dripping down to his balls and the couch they were sitting on. They never broke their kiss once.

Amber's orgasm finally subsided slowly and their kiss finally slowed down and broke apart. She took deep breaths trying to get her bearings about her. It was one of the most intense sessions between them.

Jack's face was still lodged between her breasts, he had even pulled down her bra slightly so he could suck and lick her pierced nipples.

Amber was still exhausted from the intense orgasm to care and just rested her head on his forehead and let him enjoy her body.

"Haha. That was a good one. Probably better than your husband ever gave you eh?" Jack sneered at her as he looked over her shoulder at the camera.

"Hmm. Yeah..yeah it was." Amber mumbled, ignoring his snarky remark at the end.

"Hurry up and catch your breath, I'm far from being through with you yet." Jack said slowly.

"Wait what?" Amber's eyes opened wide.

It had just dawned on her that Jack hadn't even cum yet.

Her body shivered unintentionally realizing it wasn't over yet.

"What? Did you think that was it? Haha. Hurry up. Clean my dick, you made a mess. Then bend over in front of the camera. I want to give your husband a show."

"Wait. I-I.." Amber began but Jack quickly interrupted her.

"Wait for what? I know your sexy body wants more of my cock. You just had a crazy orgasm on it and now you still act like you don't want it?"

Amber knew there was no reason to fight it and hung her head as she climbed off of him.

As soon as his cock left her pussy she felt empty inside. She cursed her body for accepting his dick so easily. Even now her body craved to be filled up by it again.

"Take the rest of your clothes off." Jack said as Amber got off the couch.

Amber rolled her eyes, she unclasped her bra and took off her thong, throwing it behind her near the rest of her clothes.

What she didn't realize was the camera picking all this up. She might not think it was a serious act, but once Bill saw this it would drive him crazy seeing his wife orgasm on their neighbors cock then listening to him so easily right after. Like she was really his...

Amber was now completely naked and she sank back on her knees between Jack's legs. She was faced with Jack's hard cock still dripping with her cum.

Her face got completely red with embarrassment seeing it, knowing that was from the culmination of their intense sex.

"Come on, I'm waiting." Jack said, grabbing her by the head and pushing her face right into his cock.

His cock rested on her face, and he began to smear all her cum along her face.

Amber's face was getting more and more wet, so with her quivering lips she opened her mouth and swallowed his cock once again.

She began to lick and clean her cum all of his cock, like a dutiful slut.

After a few minutes of this, Jack suddenly announced, "Alright, that's enough."

Amber slurped her way up his dick, she couldn't believe she was enjoying the taste of herself off his cock. Was she really becoming that depraved?