Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So begrudgingly she followed him in while still giving him a piece of her mind, "You come over to my house and force yourself on me, then just leave for 'punishment'" Amber said quoting with her fingers.

"You don't own me or my body. Don't forget what this deal is between us. I could easily never talk to you again! So don't get all cocky now. You're just our despicable neighbor with a big dick!!"

Amber was practically yelling now. Unleashing all her anger and guilt on Jack.

Jack's blood began to boil hearing her demean him but he knew he had to play the long game. He knew how to make her submit, and he knew her anger right now was because of how he left her yesterday.

"Oh I know exactly how despicable I am. So despicable that I might just head over to your house later and let little hubby know what you've been up to lately. Maybe even tell him about your little friend David. That wouldn't be right would it? But I'm so despicable maybe I would. I got nothing to lose right?" Jack said with an evil smile.

Amber took a step back her anger immediately calming hearing his words, "You wouldn't. Your bluffing..." she said in a quiet voice.

"Am I? Knowing your husband, it would probably turn him on anyways. Why don't we tell him about the present early? Also let him know why he's wearing those condoms. Man he's such a pathetic guy while his slut wife runs around behind his back." Jack laughed.

"Stop. You know that's not what I was doing!" Amber defended herself.

"Exactly. That's not what you were doing, but how he hears it and how he receives the 'present' matters right? Hearing it early or maybe from an unreliable source might leave doubts in his mind in the future. Maybe he'll start to think you were never going to tell him. Maybe he won't. But hey, I'm such a despicable asshole, why would I care, right?" Jack said again with that same evil smile.

"No. You wouldn't..." Amber said in an almost inaudible whisper.

She couldn't let Bill find out like that. She had been planning it for so long, to make it as special as possible for their anniversary night, if it were to fall apart so close then everything she had done would be for nothing.

"You're right, I won't. Do you want to know why?" Jack suddenly said.

"What? Why?" Amber said with trepidation in her voice. She already knew her neighbor had an evil plan.

Jack said counting up two fingers, "Two words. Submit. Worship."

Amber looked back at him confused.

Before she could even answer, Jack continued.

"We only have until the Friday after next until your anniversary that you've been working so 'hard' for. Who knows what could happen then. Bill could be so overwhelmed that this fantasy of his and yours could completely come to a halt. Before that happens I want you to submit. Completely to me. Just for the rest of the week. Until Sunday. And this time I'm not bluffing, I will do anything to get what I want. Even if it means ruining your present, leaving doubts in Bill's mind for the rest of your marriage."

"What makes you think I won't walk out and just tell Bill everything on my own before you could. Our trust is nothing you could imagine. He would believe me over you in a heartbeat." Amber countered. She wasn't falling for another man's bullshit once again. Not after David. She was too smart and proud to easily succumb once again.

"Because that's the last thing you want. You don't want this present of yours to be a complete waste. What was supposed to be a special night would be ruined after getting so close. Also why are you here? Just to give me a piece of your mind? You knew subconsciously that if you came here what was going to happen. You wanted to get fucked with my big cock. Isn't that true?"

Amber stood there in silence contemplating what to do. She wanted to make one last video with Jack anyways but his attitude and demands have been excessive, especially now. He wanted her to submit? Even worship him?

Yes during sex her body would submit to his magnificent cock, but that was just a temporary adrenaline rush, but now she would have to listen to his demands all week? Who knows what kind of crazy ideas he would have planned.

It felt different because she felt that she had somewhat control over their situation and deal. But lately that control has been slipping away slowly. Now she would practically give all the control to him, even if it was only for a week, her pride was totally against it.

However her body felt a tingling sensation thinking about what if she just did, she's already come this far. He had already done so many things to her already, even fucking her raw cumming in her.

Amber didn't want to admit it but deep down she knew he was right. Did she really come here to tease him? She knew what were to happen if she knocked on his door..

Amber's mind was a battlefield at the moment.

Jack saw that this wasn't going to be as easy as he thought. He thought leaving her yesterday on the brink of orgasm would make her more agreeable but this was a hard woman to tame.

Jack stood up from the couch, and walked closer to her.

"What's the big problem? We've hooked up plenty of times. You know you always end up submitting anyway. Everytime you go crazy with excitement and pleasure. You might hate me but you can't lie to yourself that you love my cock? Right?"

Amber didn't answer, because she knew she couldn't refute him.

She hated him, despised him, loathed him.

But she also knew his cock gave her body pleasure that most women don't experience in a lifetime. He completely knew how to dominate her and leave her writhing in pleasure. Breaking down her walls more and more until she was drowning in taboo pleasure.

Amber just hated that he was slowly taking control away from her. Trying to pretty much blackmail her to be his plaything. But hadn't she been already? For weeks she practically met him and did all sorts of taboo things to her. What would be one more week?

Amber wasn't dumb, she also knew her body was slowly thinking about the pleasure making it so she couldn't think clearly.

Jack could give her the pleasure she desperately needed if she just submits. She's been so frustrated since yesterday she just wanted a release....then a thought crossed her mind. How would Bill react when she told him about this? How would he react finding how she submitted and worshiped him for a whole week before their anniversary.

Wasn't the fantasy beyond what they both had intended? Would she just become a tool for men to use her from now on.

The events of what happened with David flashed in her mind. Followed by the events of how she even started her 'anniversary present'. The amount of times that she just wanted to tell Bill everything and pour her heart out.

She couldn't...wouldn't...allow herself to be taken advantage like this any longer.

It was at that moment she finally came to a decision.

Jack was about to continue his speech like a sleazy car salesman before he heard a soft voice.

"Fine..." Amber whispered as she looked at the floor.

Jack leaned forward, "What was that? I couldn't hear?" Giving her a cocky smile. He had her now. The image of her crawling to him on her knees, begging for his cock, flashed through his eyes.

Amber lifted her head and met his eyes with a deadpan expression, "Fine. Go ahead and tell Bill. I'm done with this and you. Goodbye."

Jack stood there absolutely baffled at what he just heard. "Huh...?"

And with that Amber didn't even bother waiting for his reaction. She turned around and walked back home with a smile on her face feeling more refreshed than she had in weeks.

While Jack stood there with only one thought ringing through his mind....

'What the hell was that?"

**********

Amber sat on the couch with her feet propped up under her as she laid on Bill's chest as his arm was wrapped around her.

They laid in each other's embrace, with a bowl of popcorn in Bill's lap.

The sound of popcorn crunching and the movie they were watching rang through their living room.

Amber was wearing one of Bill's big sweaters that came down to her upper thigh with nothing underneath besides some cute underwear she threw on.

Bill was wearing just shorts, leaving his muscular upper body on display. Amber loved feeling his sexy body, which is why she was currently curled up with him like a kitten.

They just enjoyed the feeling of each other's presence and touch as they laid together and watched the movie.

Amber felt so safe and comfortable with Bill at the moment. After being threatened by David and again by Jack she just wanted to be with Bill who made her feel nothing but safe and loved.

She was nervous after Jack's threat but he never had the audacity to come over and actually tell Bill anything.

'Hmph, I knew that asshole was bluffing.' Amber rolled her eyes internally.

They continued to enjoy their time together until the movie finished.

Bill finally got up and said, "I'm gonna head up and take a shower. You wanna join me?" He chuckled.

"Very tempting, but I need to clean up a bit down here. Why don't you get all clean for me and I'll meet you upstairs. I might keep you up late tonight." Amber said, teasing Bill by showing off her legs stretching on the couch.

Bill almost pounced on her right then and there, but unfortunately he just kissed her on the forehead and headed upstairs.

Amber smiled seeing him walk away and thought how lucky she was.

As Amber got up from the couch she checked her phone, and saw she had a message received almost ten minutes ago. During the movie she set her phone on silent so she didn't see the notification.

It was from Jack.

'One more chance slut.'

Amber rolled her eyes. She ignored him, calling his bluff, and threw her phone back on the couch.

Amber started to clean up the living room, take the dishes to the kitchen, and threw away any trash that needed to be taken out.

As Amber came back inside, she heard the shower upstairs was turned on. Bill usually liked taking hot showers before bed but after the last few days Amber had she couldn't wait to have him. Amber was even thinking about maybe convincing him they could forget their little plan and have sex without a condom. She was desperate to feel him inside of her with no barrier between them. She wanted to show him her love for him in a way no other man could receive from her.

Jack might've gotten her lust and passion, but he never received her love.

As Amber contemplated to herself, she heard a knock on the front door.

Her jaw dropped open.

"No way." Amber whispered out loud.

Just like it was a few days ago, the knock echoed in her mind like a drum. She knew who it was, especially this late, who else could it be?

Was Jack really going to....?

Amber put the dishes down in her hand and hurried up to the door before he could knock again.

As she opened the door she hoped it would be anyone but their neighbor. Unfortunately she would be disappointed.

Jack stood there with a stern expression. Wearing his exact outfit from earlier today like any other day.

"Is Bill here?" We're the only words he spoke.

"Jack!" Amber whispered vehemently. "Are you really going to do this? After everything we have done for you?"

"Done for me? What have you done exactly for me? If I'm not mistaken everything you've done was for yourself and for your husband."

Amber looked constantly behind her still hearing the shower running.

"Don't act like you didn't benefit either. Don't do this. Please leave!" Amber pleaded.

From the front door, Jack kept looking behind Amber seeing her constantly checking back.

Finally he said a little louder, "Bill? You the--"

Amber lunged forward and covered his mouth with her hand, "Shhh! Jesus! Jack, what the hell do you want??"

Jack reached up and removed Amber's hand from his mouth.

Then he whispered, "2 words. Worship. Submit."

As he looked into her eyes with a deadpan expression.

Amber immediately could tell he wasn't kidding or bluffing. He really would tell Bill and she just couldn't accept that.

"Can we just talk about this tomorrow?" Amber continued to plead trying to get him to leave.

"No. I gave you a chance earlier. Either you give me what I want or I go find Bill and tell him everything."

"What do you expect me to fuck right here?? Bill is going to be getting out of the shower any minute. I promise we can talk about this tomorrow."

"You must not realize who's in charge? I told you. 2 words. Submit. Worship. So? What's it gonna be?"

Ambers mind constantly tried to come up with multiple solutions as quickly as possible to get out of this but she was starting to realize there was only one way out of this....

The thing she dreaded the most. To fully submit and worship this bastard for the rest of the week.

Jack leaned forward and whispered in Amber's face, "What are you so afraid of? Are you worried you won't be able to hold yourself back? That you'll get addicted to my cock? Sorry to break it to you, you're already addicted. You're addicted to this whole fantasy and running behind your husband's back. Huh? Isn't that right you fucking slut!?"

Amber scoffed at him, he had some truths to his words but she wasn't addicted to going behind Bills back. She admitted it was exciting and naughty to do this without him aware but even more so when he was actually aware.

Seeing the look on his face whenever she told him something naughty, or looked over at him while her mouth was stuffed with Jack's cock. Knowing he was desperate to feel the same thing.

Her apprehensions had nothing to do with that however. Just the thought of submitting to this despicable man for even a week made her skin crawl. To fully give control over to him.,..

Jack stepped into the house, making Amber back up with each step he took. He lightly shut the door behind him and stood there glaring into her icy blue eyes.

Jack looked calm and collected but he was far from it. His heart pounded looking at his sexy neighbor. Her beauty never diminished and even in her casual clothes she stood like a beacon of light. And he wanted nothing more to corrupt that light and make her his.

"You better make your decision quickly. Otherwise Bill will come down and know what we've been up to." Jack stood there at the entrance of her home. He know heard the shower running upstairs knowing that Bill was occupied at the moment.

He had a fun idea but he just needed to fully get Amber to submit first.

"Jack...I...can we just please talk about this tomorrow. Bill will be down any minute." Amber said quietly.

"Then you better hurry up and decide. Why bother fighting it? We both know what you were going to decide the minute you opened that door..." Jack said, reaching out for her hips pulling him close to her.

Her taut body was smothered by his heavy frame. Jack snaked his arms around Amber and set his hands around her ass but not squeezing them yet. He was still waiting for her answer.

"....why bother fighting it. Wouldn't be just easier to let go and enjoy yourself. I get what i want. You get yours. Bill will eventually get his. Imagine what his reaction would be if you told him how you submitted to me for a whole week before your anniversary. Come on. Just let yourself go and be the slut your husband and I both know you can be.." Jack said, never breaking eye contact with her.

Amber stared back into his eyes and realized how much she hated this man. He controlled her emotions just as well as he controlled her body. The fact she pleasured him so many times, even in ways she hasn't done with her husband made her heart pound. She hundred percent knew this anniversary present has gone way farther than she intended. What if this isn't what Bill wanted?

Unfortunately she would have to wait and find out the Friday after next. For now....or at least for the rest of the week...she would be Jacks.

Amber closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She slowly opened them and whispered back, "Okay...you win."

Jack laughed internally. He knew he finally had her this time. He was pressed for time otherwise he would have plenty of fun ideas to try out with his sexy neighbor but a few would be okay for now.

Jack chuckled, "See that wasn't so hard was it? But..."

"But? But what!?" Amber started to become furious.

"I told you. Submit. Worship. Until Monday morning you are mine. You aren't Bill's wife anymore. You're my personal slut. So act like it. I want to see that passion in your eyes like everytime we make those videos for your dumb husband."

Amber knew fighting this would only prolong this whole ordeal. If she was going to do this, she might as well have fun with it. Also she needed to get this fucking big cock asshole out of her house before Bill got out the shower.

It was like hearing that shower noise was her safety net. She had to play along and get this over with.

Amber squinted her eyes at him and wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her lithe frame against him harder. She leaned forward and lightly kissed his lips.

"Okay Ja- I mean daddy, I'll be a good girl for you. I'll be your perfect little slut...until Monday."

Jack immediately saw the change in her demeanor. He absolutely loved it.

He spun her around and pushed her against the wall, his hands still grabbing her ass. Expect this time he was squeezing and caressing them with a purpose.

His whole life Jack had been a tits guy. Until he met Amber. Her ass was unlike anything else, it was a drug he couldn't get enough of.

"That's right. I'm going to make your body completely addicted to my cock by the end of the week." Jack said as he played with her body.

Amber was kissing his neck under his ears as she heard those words, she paused and said, "Going to? Maybe I already am."

Amber giggled feeling his hard cock push into her just after saying a few words. She reached down and began to stroke his big dick over his shorts.

"I wouldn't mind fucking you until your husband catches us, but I'll settle for a blowjob just for tonight. So you better hurry up and make me cum otherwise little old Bill might catch us."

Amber's eyes opened wide hearing him. She totally forgot where she was and the position she was in for a moment. She had to hurry up and get Jack out of here before Bill finished with his shower.

Amber grabbed Jack's hand and led him to the living room. She pushed him down to the couch exactly where Bill was sitting not too long ago, and climbed on the couch with him.

"Me and Bill just finished watching a movie right here. I'm going to suck your big cock right where my husband sat not too long ago." Amber said, her stomach turning hearing herself say such depraved words.

She sat on the couch next to Jack and removed Bill's sweater that she was wearing, throwing it on the floor next to them.

Jack's eyes were greeted with Amber's naked body with only her pink sexy underwear that she was currently wearing.

Jack settled himself back on the couch and devoured her sexy body with his eyes.

Amber wasted no time, with her knees on the couch she leaned over to Jacks lap pulling his shorts down and reached for his big cock.

Immediately when his cock came into view like any time before his semi hard state still baffled her how big it already was. Knowing it was going to grow even more.

She couldn't believe she was actually about to suck her neighbor's cock just as her husband was upstairs taking a shower. Her body shivered with excitement knowing how wrong this situation was.

Amber realized that she had to do her best and hurry and make him cum, so she couldn't hold back whatsoever.

She grabbed his cock with her soft hand and manicured fingernails. Tracing her nails up and down his cock sensually as she wrapped her arm around his neck and bit his ear lobe gently, whispering naughty, depraved words that she knew would excite him.