Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber looked up as the sounds of her throating Jack's cock echoing from her phone were drowned out by his moans as he approached his inevitable climax, watching herself in the mirror plunging his impossible size almost effortlessly inside herself just like that night three months ago on this very bed--over and over and over...

'Jack--'

As if on cue, Jack's moans rang out over her speakers as Amber watched herself fasten her lips around Jack's pulsing cock, filling her throat with rope after rope of hot cum.

Amber's eyes snapped shut as the floodgates holding back her orgasm burst--a barreling torrent of otherworldly pleasure assaulted her senses like a tidal wave; her body contorting helplessly in response to its weight. Her toes curled violently as she kicked and shivered, her limbs crying out in a mix of protest and ecstasy at the avalanche of intensity assaulting her senses. Bolts of pleasure rocketed up her spine, radiating out over the top of her head before rippling over her skin, manifesting in trails of trembling gooseflesh.

Amber's mind was now completely defenseless to the intruding images of Jack atop her--his heavy frame pressing her into the mattress, large paws gripping her hips, his moans still filling her ears, her walls welcoming and unprotected, his cock bare, pulsing, erupting--

"Jack--!"

A loud moan escaped Amber's lips, filling the empty bedroom as she came again almost immediately.

With both of her hands fixed around the end of his length, she was unable to do more than hold him in place as she crumbled around him. Her neck reflexively drove her head backward against the mattress, lifting her torso from the bed as she shuddered over the now sweat-stained sheets. She twisted her body, rolling onto her front before driving her face into her mattress as jolts of ecstasy continued to wrack her body.

Catching her breath, she rolled onto her back. Her walls gripped Jack's likeness tightly, attempting to fix him in place. Her pussy didn't want to let him go.

As she finally pulled him free, she was left with a feeling of emptiness as she set his heavy, dripping length across her abdomen.

Amber took a moment to stretch her limbs before glancing back over at her phone, the video she was watching having long since ended. Flicking up on her screen, she felt a stirring in her core as she saw other videos in her chat history she had made with Jack for Bill. She pressed another before she let herself think about it too hard. As the next video started, Amber's fingers danced around her clit, allowing herself a moment to warm up before putting the massive member resting on her stomach back where it belonged...

***

When she finally came down again her nerves were spent, the latest video she had found of her and Jack had long since ended. Stiff and sluggish, she stretched her pleasantly aching muscles slowly and methodically, her skin still trembling through the heady pleasure lingering after her lengthy session with her favorite toy.

The replica of Jack's member now stood tall on her nightstand, glistening triumphantly in the soft light of her bedside lamp. Amber closed her eyes, sweat cooling on her naked body as she basked in the afterglow of a much-needed release. As she regained control of her breathing, she looked like an angel glowing atop her white, sweat-stained sheets--tired, smiling, and satisfied.

With her eyes still closed, Amber ran her hands over her midsection, spreading her fingertips as she passed over her stomach. She pulled the pads of her fingers over the underside of her breasts, relenting as she approached their apex. Unhurried in her motion, she gently brushed her fingertips over her raised nipples, causing the thin, tiny hairs lining her skin to stand on end. She released a satisfied sigh at the sensation; her hands lingering for a short period before finding their way back toward her center, eager to repeat the motion.

After a few minutes of pampering herself, Amber looked back up at her phone leaning against Bill's pillow at her side. While she was enjoying the bliss of her comedown, she had missed two notifications.

'Having some fun over there, huh?' Jack's response read, his triumph palpable, 'My door will be open.'

Amber blushed hard, snorting at his message. His text hadn't been wrong, making it all the more embarrassing. She turned her body toward Bill's side of the bed so she couldn't see Jack's likeness out of the corner of her eye--worried she might die of shame if she looked at it again with Jack's arrogant words dancing in her brain.

How the fuck did he know?

Pushing it from her mind, she checked her second notification, finding a new text from Bill:

'Finally identified the problem. Should be up in the next half hour or so.'

Amber looked at the clock next to her bed--more time had passed than she had realized.

'Okay! :) Showering nowwww!' she replied, sliding off the bed.

She smiled when Bill's response came through immediately. Clearly, he would much rather be upstairs with her than down in his office.

'Enjoy ;) I love you so much.'

'Hehe wish you were hereee. I love you too babyyy'

*****

'What a horrible interruption, and it just had to be tonight.' Bill thought to himself as he tromped up the stairs.

The call with IT had gone much longer than it should have. They needed a better software interface for their clients or this was bound to keep happening. Taking steps to fix this problem meant he could expect longer days and later nights over the next few months.

A quite drained Bill entered the bedroom and stripped down to his boxers. Still decompressing from the stress of his call, he found the bathroom door ajar. He couldn't hear the shower running and the room was a bit more humid than usual. Amber must have finished.

Listening intently, he could hear his wife's pleasant singing voice over the low rumble of the exhaust fan in the bathroom. A wave of relaxation washed over him at the sound--she only sang like this when she was relaxed and happy. Amber was too nervous to sing if she knew she had an audience, refusing to believe she had any talent for it.

Laying down on his side of the bed, Bill closed his eyes, savoring Amber's lovely voice for as long as he could. A squeak of the bathroom door and a patter of soft footsteps roused him from his state. He rolled over to face her, his smile soft and tired.

Amber greeted Bill with a bright smile--her hair was wrapped in a towel while the rest of her body was wrapped in nothing, already completely dry. Her breasts bounced gently with each of her steps as she walked over to her bedside table, her skin radiant in the low light of the room.

"Good Lord--look at you," Bill remarked as he reached over, gently squeezing the plump of her ass. He had been so distracted that he only noticed the large, beige dildo in her hand as she was slipping it back into its satin pouch.

"Holy shit," Bill sat up with a grin, his face flushing with heat, "Having some fun without me? Naughty girl."

"Maybe..." Amber blushed deeply as she bit her lip, eyeing the rapidly forming tent in her husband's boxers, "Is that okay?"

Bill nodded repeatedly, surprised she felt a need to ask.

"You left me in such a state downstairs," Amber teased in a sultry tone, kneeling on the bed as she started to crawl slowly toward a half-naked Bill, "I needed Daddy to take care of me."

Still on her knees, Amber brought her face close to Bill's, balancing her weight on one hand while running the other over the stiff fabric of Bill's boxers.

"Y--Yeah?" Bill swallowed hard, taking her face in his hands. He shivered involuntarily as she fished out his cock.

"Mmhmm," she nodded, kissing him deeply before pulling away to tease him more, "and god did he take care of me, baby. I haven't cum that hard since--well..." Amber giggled into Bill's mouth, her words pulling a deep moan from her husband.

"I was a naughty wife, baby," Amber breathed, "I might have watched some of the videos I took with Jack."

Bill's eyes grew wide; begging her to continue, "You did??"

"Mhmmm, I'm starting to see why you like them so much. We look so perfect together." Amber's eyes darted down to his cock before meeting his gaze again, "It seems like you agree."

Amber leaned forward, nibbling on Bill's ear as he let out another moan, her touch causing a warmth to spill over her hand as he began leaking precum. He reached a long, muscled arm around her, squeezing her ass hard. Pulling her knees beneath her, Amber stabilized herself as she stroked him faster.

She wrapped her now free hand around the back of his neck before whispering in his ear, "I'm seeing him Thursday, baby. I already texted him."

"Oh my god," Bill breathed, the tightness in his groin causing him to roll his hips into Amber's touch as he slipped a hand over her breast. "What's gotten into you?"

"I want to make you happy," she giggled, pulling her lips from his ear before finding his neck.

Amber's gentle kisses caused Bill's head to roll back as she progressed down the side of his neck, exposing more of himself for her to explore. With each kiss, she left a bit of herself behind--a small, almost invisible signature holding a tiny hint of moisture. After planting a few lingering kisses, she pursed her lips, gently blowing a cool stream of air over each charged spot on Bill's neck. His cock flexed in her hand at the sensation, causing him to shiver beneath her.

"I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel," she said, "just relax for me, baby."

His trembling brought a smile to her face as his low moans graced her ears. She repeated her slow, methodical process, continuing to diligently stroke his cock until she had successfully reached the base of his neck. She could feel him getting close as she repeated the process on the opposite side.

"You make me feel amazing," Bill rolled his hips into Amber's touch as his thoughts became muddled and cloudy, lust now squarely in the driver's seat. He groped her breast before snaking another hand down her back as he mindlessly pulled at her.

"That's it, baby. Touch me, enjoy me, savor me--for as long as you can before you give me away again," Amber smiled as she raised her head, brushing her lips against Bill's ears before ending him with a whisper, "Before Jack takes me from you again."

Bill's moans echoed off their bedroom walls as he shuddered under Amber's touch, his considerable length pulsating in her hand as she stroked him through his thunderous orgasm. She moved quickly, fastening her mouth onto his bottom lip while he moaned with abandon as hot streaks of cum painted his abdomen.

"That's it, baby," Amber moaned into his mouth, "cum for me,"

After the initial wave of intensity passed through him, Bill returned her kiss, sucking on her lip tightly as she milked him to completion. Amber grazed his lips with her tongue as he quivered through the aftershocks of his orgasm, giggling into his mouth. Her touch drove a higher-pitched moan from him as his body tensed from overstimulation.

"You are so fucking hot," Amber breathed, kissing him softly as she retracted her hand, "I love stroking your beautiful cock."

Bill barely opened his eyes, still struggling to regain his faculties.

"I love you so fucking much," Bill breathed, prompting Amber to kiss him harder.

"I love you so much, baby! I love it when you're loud like that for me." She slipped her tongue into his mouth, kissing his passionately before her curiosity pulled her away. She turned her attention to his still-twitching cock--which had turned his washboard abs into a wet canvas.

"Oops!" Amber gasped in feigned surprise as she bent down, running her tongue over the underside of Bill's cock. Stopping just below the head, she rolled her tongue over his frenulum before flicking it gently with just the tip. Bill's hands found her head, pushing her back a spell as he twitched violently at her touch.

"Too much, baby?" Amber drawled, "I remember Daddy used to love it when I'd do that for him."

A deep groan escaped Bill's chest as he covered his face with an arm. The underside of his cock batted Amber's face in response to her teasing.

"Hey!" Amber pouted, pulling the head of Bill's cock in her mouth. She suckled the remaining cum from him as she cleaned his swollen tip.

"A--Amber!" Bill reached his arms out in front of him, grasping at nothing. His head was filled with nothing but cotton laced with lightning.

She giggled before releasing his cock with a pop of her lips.

"I can't help it," she smiled, straightening up before leaning over to kiss his cheek, "I love you so much!"

"Oh my god," Bill struggled to open his eyes. He had even less luck forming sentences, "You said Thursday?"

"Thursday," Amber confirmed, kissing his cheek again, "3 pm. Is that okay? Will you be home?"

Bill nodded, offering her a warm smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't ride you, darling," Amber's tone was solemn before turning sheepish, "I feel bad, but I made myself quite sore earlier."

Bill grimaced and shook his head quickly in understanding, "No, no, baby--don't apologize. That was amazing. Tomorrow." he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, appearing as if all strength and energy had left him.

Amber reached over him, grabbing a roll of paper towels from his bedside table. Tearing off a few sheets, she began cleaning him up, "You promise?"

"I promise. If you weren't sore I'd take you right now," he growled, lounging back as he closed his eyes, "would just have to give me a few minutes to recoup."

"Bill, you look dead!" Amber giggled as she finished cleaning him up.

Bill leaned forward and kissed Amber's forehead in thanks as he grabbed the wad of used paper towels out of her hand, "Just needed a quick reboot." Pulling himself upright, his movements were still sluggish as he lumbered toward the bathroom.

"Did everything go okay on your call?"

Bill nodded, smiling back at her before walking into the bathroom.

"Wait for meeee," Amber slid off the bed after him, "I'll brush my teeth while you pee!"

************

Wednesday

************

"Oh shit, you 'saw' him again? Like--" Stacey teased as she waggled her dark eyebrows.

"No! No--" Amber was quick to correct her friend's misunderstanding, "It was just for coffee. Next."

Amber and Stacey moved into their next yoga pose in sync on their respective floor mats. Resistance bands and kettlebells lined the walls of the small room situated in a secluded corner of the gym where the two women finished their respective workouts together. It was the perfect place for them to talk privately as it couldn't fit more than a few people.

"But you met up with him again," Stacey persisted.

"Yeah. Bill and I talked about it. Between his letter and his gift, I figured talking couldn't hurt. If it went poorly, I could close the book on the whole thing and wouldn't have to think about it anymore."

Amber couldn't see the smirk snaking across Stacey's face.

"It was that good, huh?" Stacey teased, "A hunk of a husband at home and a hung next-door neighbor--some women have all the luck."

"Hey! Jack is--far from a hunk in any conventional sense."

"Even so, you're obviously getting something out of it if you're agreeing to see him again," Stacey countered, "either way, you've already got everything a girl could want: a well-adjusted, emotionally aware husband who cooks and cleans. Meanwhile, I can't find a guy who actually goes to therapy for his issues, or can be bothered to clean his apartment--and forget about getting good head."

" I got so incredibly lucky with Bill," Amber smiled, her heart warming at Stacey's assessment of her husband, "And yeah, you've had horrible luck with men."

"That's just my curse, I guess. You didn't address my point--you were ready to gut this asshole after what he did to Bill. He isn't attractive, and you now have a carbon copy of his one redeeming quality--so why meet with him at all? Why the sudden change of heart? Next."

The two women switched positions again.

"I--um," Amber blushed, thankful she was out of Stacey's view, "Well, Bill enjoys it."

"Sure, but don't pretend it was up to Bill. He never would have mentioned Jack again with how upset you were after what happened and the way you've talked about him since. If anything, Bill's got to have some guilt for suggesting you get involved with that asshole in the first place."

Amber frowned, unsure of how to respond.

"I want you to be honest with me," Stacey said with an even tone, "like you need to be with yourself, apparently."

Amber bristled at her friend's assessment, "What's your point?"

"Are you going to sleep with him again?"

"Honestly, Stace, I don't know. The circumstances around that first time left me feeling gross afterward. Next."

The women changed positions, each able to see the other's face in their current pose.

"But it felt good?" Stacey cocked an eyebrow; studying Amber's reaction closely.

Amber's cheeks flushed at Stacey's question, avoiding her prescient gaze.

"So quite good, apparently," Stacey smiled, "Why is that so hard to say?"

"Because he's an asshole and he drugged my husband and--"

"Gave you the best dick of your life?"

"Stacey!"

"What! What's wrong with the truth?"

"It's wrong! After the way he treated Bill and me--"

"No, it's not," Stacey interrupted, "just admit it!"

"There's nothing to admit. It was something different, that's all. There's no love there, no real connection."

"So why are you getting together with him again?"

"I'm in the driver's seat this time, I know Bill will enjoy it, and everything is on my terms."

Stacey debated the merits of pointing out the flaws in her friend's logic.

"Ah, yes. Get your revenge on a douchebag by getting him off--classic," Stacey drawled, her words dripping with sarcasm, "Time--change directions."

Amber snorted as both women mirrored their current poses, now facing away from each other.

"What do you want me to say?" Amber snapped, reaching the edge of her patience.

"I want you to admit that you want to fuck him again."

"Time."

"Amber, we're not done--we've got 40 more seconds."

"No, I'm--I'm done for today. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Stacey said nothing, still facing the opposite wall as Amber got up and began putting away her things.

Stacey finished her final pose, turning to face Amber before she left the yoga room.

"I didn't mean to push you too hard, Amber," Stacey's expression was one of concern, "I just want to make sure that you know what you're getting back into."

Amber sighed deeply as she looked down at her athletic shoes.

"I know--it's just--it's been a lot. I know you're just looking out for me--like always," she looked back up at Stacey, offering her friend a small smile, "I'll figure it out, okay?"

Stacey nodded, mirroring Amber's expression.

"Of course. Call me if you want to talk any more, okay girl? I promise I won't tease you about it anymore."

Amber nodded, her smile growing warm, "Thanks, Stace, but I'd probably worry that something was wrong if you didn't. I'll see you on Friday."

*****

After dinner, Amber settled onto the couch in the living room as the sound of Bill washing dishes echoed in from the kitchen.

"Bill?" Amber called out, "You're working from home on Thursday, right?"

"Yes, I'll be working from here during your date," he said with a laugh.

Amber typed out a message, 'Ready for the rules?' and hit send.

She clicked off her phone and smiled to herself in satisfaction. No less than a minute later--a notification bearing Jack's name flashed across the screen.