Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ping!

'Rules? We're already using the stoplight colors as safe words.'

Amber cracked a smile as she typed out a response.

'I understand if it's too much of a hassle! We don't have to do this.'

Jack responded immediately.

'Fine. What?'

Amber kicked her feet with a giggle as she pasted the message she had already queued up on her phone's clipboard:

'Here are the rules:1. Hands only.2. If either of us says 'red light'--it's over. Everything stops, and we both go home immediately, no questions asked.Are these acceptable?'

A few moments passed before three dots started bouncing at the bottom of her screen as Jack typed out a response. Amber bit her lip, picturing the twisted grimace on Jack's face.

'I told you it wasn't going to be like before,' she thought to herself with a smile.

Ping!

'Yeah, fine.'

Amber frowned and started absentmindedly scrolling back through their texting history. Jack's recent messages lacked the trademark swagger and excitement Amber was used to seeing from him. Even though they had pissed her off, it always added to the anticipation of what was to come. She felt a shudder run through her as she passed the videos she had watched last night--were these rules too strict?

Ping!

Another message came through, pulling Amber back to the present time of their conversation. This time it was a blurred picture--requiring her to tap it to see what he sent.

She was greeted by an image of Jack's lower body. He was wearing gray sweatpants, sporting a thick, significant bulge. Another message came through.

'Hope those pretty little hands of yours are ready' he had typed, accompanied by a smirking emoji.

Amber's face grew hot as she snorted in response, tossing her phone aside and crossing her arms.

"That's more like him, I guess."

"More like who?" Bill walked into the living room and sat next to her on the couch, "Oh ho ho! You look flustered," a wry grin spread across his face, "Texting Jack? Planning to cheat on me already?"

"Bill!" Amber pushed him away with both hands to not much effect.

"Aha! Looks like I was right!" he teased, "Are you headed over there now? Weren't gonna tell me, huh?"

Amber stared at him open-mouthed and turned away, crossing her arms in frustration.

"No, Bill. I'm going over there tomorrow when we'll both be home. It's hands only, I was just relaying the rules I discussed with you."

"Ooh, laying down the law this time, huh?" Bill teased. He wrapped his arms around her torso, pulling her close.

"Yes, actually," Amber lifted her chin in defiance, still refusing to face her husband.

"Okay! Just let me know if you plan on getting carried away. Muscle memory is one hell of a drug."

Amber turned to face Bill, her frown and furrowed brow twisting into a canvas of frustration, horror, and embarrassment, "I'm not cheating on you. This whole thing was..." she turned away before finishing her thought.

Bill blinked, softening considerably as he realized his mistake.

"Hey, darling--hey now. It's okay," Bill took her head in his hands. He leaned forward, kissing her forehead repeatedly, "I didn't--I don't want to make you feel bad about any of this. I was just teasing. I'm excited that you're going to have some fun over there tomorrow! I'm sorry I got carried away."

Amber nuzzled into his chest, "It's okay. I just--have a lot on my mind."

"Is this still something you want to do?"

Amber nodded against him in confirmation.

"Okay, you know you don't have to--right?"

Amber nodded again, more vigorously this time.

"Okay," Bill grabbed one of the blankets folded up next to the couch, unfurled it with a shake, and wrapped it tightly around his wife. He balanced her between a pair of couch cushions so she wouldn't tip over.

"There we go--I'll go make us some tea, okay?"

Amber looked up at him, her blue eyes huge and pleading before she offered him a small, excited smile. Bill felt his heart swell at the sight, unable to hold back a big smile of his own.

"Two chamomile teas, coming right up!"

************

Thursday Afternoon, 2:40 pm

************

Amber checked her hair and makeup one last time in the mirror by the sliding glass door leading out to the pool.

"Damn, honey, you look," Bill lost the words; it wasn't likely he'd find them again--absolutely struck by the sight of his wife all dolled up for her "date" with their ugly, asshole neighbor--

Amber turned and shot him a teasing smile. "Don't cum too many times before I get home, okay? And keep your phone on," Amber's voice grew tepid, "just in case, you know?"

Bill walked behind his gorgeous wife and wrapped his arms around her front.

"Amber," Bill said with a serious tone as his eyes found hers in the mirror, "you don't have to go do this if you don't want to, okay?"

"I know, I know," Amber smiled warmly at her husband, "It's been a long time. He agreed to the rules I shared with you. If he can't stick to that for a first meet-up after what happened... Well, it'll tell me everything I need to know."

Bill laughed heartily at her statement, "Amen!"

He leaned forward and kissed her cheek, "I'm right here if you need me, okay? And don't forget to enjoy yourself."

Amber met Bill's gaze in the mirror, "Oh, don't you worry, my love. I've got a plan," she leaned against her husband, her mouth widening with a devious grin¸ "And don't pretend I can't feel your cock pressing into my back."

Amber reached behind her, running her slender fingers up Bill's thigh before settling them over his sizable bulge. Sliding her hand down the front of his pants, she found his cock eager and warm as she brushed her soft fingertips over him. Craning his head back at the sensation, Bill released a low groan from deep in his chest.

"Now you're just teasing me," Bill lamented as he straightened up, uncrossing his arms still over her shoulders. He slid his hands up Amber's midsection before settling them over her breasts.

"Nope," Amber's tone was soft and sultry as she wiggled her ass against him, enjoying the pressure of Bill's strong hands on her chest, "just reminding you how these hands feel before I head off to pleasure our neighbor with them."

To get a better grip, Amber pulled her hand free and turned around, leaning in close against her husband as she unbuttoned his pants. Standing on her toes, she leaned forward to whisper in his ear as she wrapped a hand around his throbbing length.

"Someone bigger than you."

Bill shuddered against her in response, eliciting a giggle from Amber. She nipped gently at his ear before gently kissing his cheek. She looked down as the hand she was using to tease his cock encountered a wet, warm sensation.

"Oops!" Amber feigned surprise as she pulled her hand out of Bill's pants, examining his pre-cum glistening on her hand, "You forgot already baby? I'll take care of you after I take care of Daddy.

"Fuck," Bill sighed as he leaned back against the wall, appreciating Amber's ass bouncing in her tight blue dress as she walked over to the kitchen to wash her hands. A wave of lust settled over his mind as the full weight of the afternoon's coming activities hit him in the chest--his wife's delicate fingers would soon be wrapped around their neighbor's considerable girth with the intent to please. It wasn't anything they hadn't done before, but he had long since given up on any hope of it happening again.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" she kissed him deeply as she brushed a thumb over his cheek. After a long, quiet moment, she slipped on her jacket, opened the door, and began the short walk over to Jack's house.

Looking out the sliding glass doors after her, Bill admired his wife's incredible form--swaying hips, toned legs, and flowing golden hair--all sparkling in the early May sunshine. He let out a long sigh--his mind clouding with a heady mix of nervousness and excitement he hadn't known for months. The stirring in his groin brought no clarity to the matter as he watched his wife disappear into the house next door.

*****

--Knock knock knock--

Jack's heart skipped a beat at the sound echoing from his side door. He adjusted his collar one last time as he moved to let her in, feeling somewhat ridiculous wearing something halfway-decent for a hookup. As he gripped the door handle, an uneasy feeling swirled in his gut. He gritted his teeth in resolve--this would not be like last time.

Opening the door, he found Amber in a much better mood than when she last darkened his doorstep.

"Hello, Jack."

Amber smiled brightly at him as entered the door. He only now took note of what she was wearing: white high-waisted, form-fitting slacks, accompanied by a bright blue blouse that was buttoned up to her neck. The slight bounce in her chest as she entered was only rivaled by the ripple of her ass in her tight pants. Her intoxicating scent caught him by the collar as he drank her in--lilac over soft vanilla. Over the last few months, he had questioned whether the scent he remembered was real or imagined in a fever dream. He was happy to find that it was, in fact, quite real.

"Damn," Jack muttered under his breath, prompting a smile from Amber.

Amber kicked off her flats by the far wall leading towards his dining room, revealing dainty blue-painted toes, the same shade as her blouse. She turned to face him, tilting her head coquettishly as she matched his gaze. Jack swallowed hard, his groin stirring at the spark that seemed to dance between her eyes.

"Look at you!" Amber looked Jack over, her gaze lingering over the bugle growing in the front of his pants, "I didn't know you owned any dress shirts or slacks--are those new?"

"Hmph, I think it's clear which of us took more time to prepare today, no?" Jack shot back with a gleam in his eye, "Besides, I didn't have to put that much effort in before--felt like the least I could do."

Amber narrowed her eyes before leveling a coy smile his way, "You remember the rules?"

Jack resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he counted her two rules off on his fingers, "Hands only, and you go home if one of us says 'red light.'"

"Very good," Amber praised, startling Jack as she quickly closed the distance between them. Pressing her body against his, her hands found the top of his chest as she leaned forward to kiss his cheek. Sliding her body against his, she felt the unmistakable heat of his considerable length emanating through his trousers as it pressed against her groin, causing her to shudder in anticipation. She kissed his face twice as she caressed his face before inhaling sharply, his scent intermingled with his cologne.

Was she truly ready for this again?

"I like a man who listens," Amber crooned, her half-lidded eyes taunting the large man before her.

Jack didn't miss a beat--he gripped her ass before wrapping his opposite arm around her torso, holding her against him.

"And I like a woman who knows where she belongs."

Amber felt her cheeks grow hot at his words, whether it was due to arousal or anger, she couldn't say. Before she could protest, he pulled her in for a deep kiss. His familiar taste and the sensation of his lips scattered her thoughts as a flood of memory ignited a swirl of heat in her core--this hadn't been something she had consciously missed, but her body didn't object in the slightest.

As her faculties returned, Amber pushed herself away, her temper finally winning out over her budding arousal as the meaning of his words fully crystallized in her head.

"You don't get to insinuate where I belong. I go where I fucking please," she snapped, her tone sharp. She wasn't going to lose control. Not after last time, "and that kiss was free, but unless I kiss you, hands only."

Jack raised his palms in surrender, his smirk betraying the nature of his gesture.

"Of course. I'm just glad you're here," he eased, "let's take it easy; it's just foreplay. It's not that serious."

Amber eyed Jack with a healthy dose of suspicion; she was on a mission and wasn't about to let him steer her off course.

"Besides," Jack teased, "you seemed to enjoy it. Let's have some fun, yeah?"

Amber felt arousal and embarrassment flush across her face, a rush of heat flooded her center as she turned away to calm herself.

"Yeah, Jack. Just--," she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "Just give me a little time, okay?"

Her request was more earnest than either of them expected.

Mild concern flashed across Jack's face as he studied Amber's expression before he looked away, granting her a moment of reprieve.

The fact that Amber was here at all was evidence he had done something right with his letter and at the coffee shop. Recalling how angry Amber had been back in February, her reaction made perfect sense.

"No rush, we have all the time in the world," he offered.

The understanding in his voice felt alien as the words left his mouth; a short burst of anxiety welling in his chest. An uncomfortable wave of energy prickled over his skin, and though it departed as quickly as it came, it left him fidgeting in place.

Fuck it-- as uncomfortable as it might be, he could stand to provide her with some level of reassurance--it was clear the weight of his past actions wouldn't be lifted with banter and arousal alone.

"Okay," Amber started, needing only a moment to collect herself before slipping back into her persona, "why don't you show me where I can get comfortable?"

Jack straightened up at her question. Turning on his heel, he led her through the dining room to the stairs next to the entrance to the kitchen.

"Right this way," Jack bowed comically, sweeping an arm out toward the stairwell, "you know where to go," he added with a wink, "I'll be with you shortly."

Memories poured into Amber's mind when she gripped the railing and headed up the stairs. Feeling Jack's eyes on her ass on her ascent, she accentuated the swing of her hips with every step.

Amber passed through the doorway leading into Jack's room and found it in a similar state as she had months ago. Clothes were strewn about the floor, most scattered around an almost empty laundry basket. The bed was hastily made, the loose sheet and comforter thrown haphazardly over the mattress, conveying only the smallest level of effort had been expended in the task. The air was heavy with his masculine scent--both earthen and slightly acidic--nothing repulsive, just more intense than she had remembered. Maybe she had gotten more used to it in the past when she had been here more often.

The pounding in her chest felt like a betrayal as heat coiled in her core. This space and his scent prompted a physiological response she had no intention of acting upon. Not consciously, anyway.

Amber took a deep breath as she pulled out her phone...

*****

Jack entered the room a minute later to find Amber standing at the end of his bed. He could feel his pulse quicken as she beckoned him closer with a finger.

"Oh, ready to go, are we?" Jack teased, stepping toward her.

Furrowing her brow and biting her lip, Amber nodded submissively as she curled into his arms. She kissed him hard before pushing him against the bed, prompting him to sit.

"Get comfortable and relax," she encouraged, rubbing the front of his pants with an open palm as she unbuttoned the front of his shirt with the other.

Jack closed his eyes and released a low groan. Leaning back on his hands, he savored the sensation of her hand on his groin.

She leaned forward, purring into his ear as her hair danced across his face; her floral scent scrambling his brain, "Can I see it, baby?"

Jack looked over at the gorgeous blonde with a devilish smile. He shook his head, instead pointing a chubby finger over her shoulder.

"Show me yours, and I'll show you mine." Jack teased, stroking the impressive outline straining against the front of his pants. Amber stood up with an exaggerated pout, resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

"Your shirt," he commanded, obviously enjoying feeling in control with her again.

Amber bit her lip as she crossed one foot in front of the other, accentuating her curves as she twisted her hips back and forth in front of the large, lounging man. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, starting from the top until she reached the middle. Her hands drifted to the bottom of her shirt, unbuttoning as her hands traveled upwards until only one button remained, barely holding her shirt together.

Jack cocked an eyebrow in expectation. Amber shook her head with a smile, teasing Jack with glimpses of what was beneath her shirt as she pulled at the fabric.

"Quid pro quo, Jack."

Jack chuckled as he undid his belt. He studied Amber's expression as he unbuttoned his pants and lowered his zipper.

"Show me those gorgeous legs," Jack commanded, his length still obscured by stiff fabric.

Amber tossed her hair over her head as she fiddled with the front of her white, high-waisted pants. She contorted her torso, pushing down her waistband with the butt of her palms as she slid them past her hips, revealing bright blue lingerie that matched her shirt and her nails.

"God damn," Jack remarked as he drank her in--marveling at Amber's slender, toned muscles slightly rippling beneath smooth, tanned skin. He wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch her to remind his fingers of her softness. Her body was even more perfect than he remembered.

Jack took a deep breath as he enjoyed the show, attempting to quiet the blood pounding in his ears as he tempered his expectations. Though he would have much preferred bending her over the side of the bed, their interaction downstairs demanded he exercise more patience.

"Well?" Amber asked as she stepped out of her pants towards Jack, now wearing nothing but lacy blue panties and her matching blouse, both of which left very little to the imagination.

"You look fucking incredible," he praised, eyeing her with a toothy grin. He turned to grab a pillow from the bed behind him, tossing it on the floor in front of him with a flourish.

"Why don't you give me a hand?" Jack motioned to his pants.

Amber tilted her head to one side, studying his expression as she knelt on the pillow before him, "I guess it's only fair."

Jack hooked his thumbs into his waistband, slowly sliding them down his hips. Amber felt a lump growing in her throat as she realized he wasn't wearing boxers. She yanked at the fabric gathering around Jack's knees as he lifted his hips, freeing his legs from the restrictive slacks with a shove.

Jack felt Amber's hands find his thighs as he leaned back, savoring the sight of her mouth fall open as she watched his length spring free; unable to look away as his significant girth bounced in place before coming to rest in front of her.

Even with her regular use of her dildo, she felt inadequately prepared to see it again in the flesh. The intensity of his fresh, masculine scent hit her first; smelling of cedarwood with soft top notes of lemon and cinnamon. A familiar, longing pressure in her core seemed to cascade in response.

Amber bent down lower--Jack's length was triumphant, like a massive pillar swaying between their faces, emanating a heat she found both familiar and intimidating. His cock seemed to tower over her as she looked up at it from below, appearing even bigger than his likeness currently sitting in her bedside drawer. As she reached out to touch him, a thought occurred to her:

The last time I felt him, he was inside me.

Amber shivered as she felt an intense pressure build in her gut--her trepidation in the face of the stirring memory stilled her hand.

"Hold up," Jack announced, snapping Amber back to reality. He extended a thick finger, motioning to her chest, "Aren't you forgetting something?"