Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flustered Amber looked down at her chest in confusion. Clarity came in the form of Jack's fingers wrapping around the singular button holding her blouse together. His low, seductive growl caused a shudder to run through her, electricity trickling up the base of her spine before it arced out across her scalp:

"Just returning the favor. You helped me with mine. Quid pro quo," Jack teased as he released Amber's final button, freeing her breasts as he opened her shirt.

Jack sat back, admiring Amber's chest as her blue blouse fell back over her shoulders. Her nipple piercings sparkled in the light pouring in through his bedroom window. Jack bit his lip, more than pleased to see her nipples were already hard as she slipped off her shirt, tossing it on the floor behind her.

"There we go," Jack announced, "Now we're square."

"Like what you see, do you?" Amber shot back, trying to maintain her composure in the face of her budding arousal.

"I think we both have plenty to enjoy at the moment," Jack remarked as he took the base of his cock in hand, shaking it in front of her as if she needed a reminder of why she was here.

Amber looked back over Jack's huge length, still standing tall in front of her, sliding her hands over his thighs as if to brace herself. Her eyes widened as she took stock of his impressive size--somehow he seemed even bigger than she remembered. He appeared to have trimmed some of the dense hair around the base of his thick shaft, which contributed to the effect. Amber's chest rose and fell, taking a deep breath to calm herself before she began.

Jack chuckled, enjoying her mix of nervous expressions as his eagerness threatened to boil over, "You look like you've never seen my cock before. Not getting any use out of the gift I sent you?"

Reaching out with a tentative hand, Amber brushed her fingertips against the underside of his shaft. She noticed his cock twitch in time with his pulse, swelling to its full size in anticipation of her touch.

Jack only now noticed her painted fingernails matched the blue of her outfit. He leaned forward, taking her small hand in his meaty paw. Curling her dainty fingers around his shaft, he guided her hand along his length, as if to remind her of how to stroke him properly again after such a long time apart.

"Oh my--" Amber breathed, forgetting herself for a moment, before finding a smirk, "Looks like someone's excited to see me."

Jack moved his hand away, leaving her to stroke him of her own volition. "What can I say? It's been a while," Jack folded his hands on top of his head, drinking in the beautiful sight of her kneeling before him in awe with a shameless grin.

A tightness built in Amber's chest at the familiar sensation of Jack's heavy cock in her hand. An intense heat radiated from him--as if his body was responding to the clamminess of her trembling hand. His skin was softer than she remembered, noting the gentle echo of Jack's pulse through his shaft.

"Too long?" Amber smiled as she gently gripped the skin around his shaft, pulling it over the swollen head with a languid stroke. She twisted her wrist ever so slightly at the top of the motion, just as he taught her so many months ago. She had forgotten he didn't need lube like Bill often did.

"Good girl," Jack praised with a chuckle, "But has one hand ever been enough?"

Still in a trance, Amber moved her other hand from his thigh to his shaft. Now that she was stroking his cock with both hands, her elbows brushed against his large, hairy thighs on every downstroke. Jack let out a low groan at the extra stimulation, happy to see Amber kneeling between his legs again.

Looking intently at his cock, Amber took note of the distance between the tips of her fingers and her thumb. With Bill, she could touch her thumb and middle finger together when they were wrapped around the thickest part of his shaft. With Jack, that was impossible at any point around his length--except where his girth tapered at his tip.

Amber swallowed hard around the lump in her throat, her mouth watering as his scent intensified in her nostrils as she continued stroking his length. A charge shivered through her lips--the dull, tingling was a subconscious suggestion of what she could be doing with his cock instead...

The sensation only lingered for a moment before she brushed it away with a flit of her tongue.

As she found her rhythm, Amber became acutely aware of his skin's natural oils mixing with those of her hands, undoubtedly filling the tiny creases of her fingerprints, the folds in her fingers, and the valleys of her palms. His warmth felt oddly comforting.

The replica in her bedside drawer couldn't hope to compare.

"Jack, you're so--" Amber's velvet tone prompted an involuntary flex of Jack's cock in her hand. The movement caused his large balls to jump in response. prompting Amber to pull a hand from his shaft to cradle them gently, rolling them one at a time between her fingers. The softness of his scrotum was offset by the scraggly, wiry hairs protruding from it--Jack was never big on manscaping.

As she cradled his balls in her hand, a thought bubbled up from her subconscious to the forefront of her mind:

'He used to empty these on my face.'

Amber suddenly became acutely aware of where she was--kneeling on the floor of Jack's bedroom, dutifully stroking his massive cock with both hands while Bill was at home waiting for her. She had done much more than use her hands in this room to service their hung, overweight neighbor, and Bill had loved it.

Whether caused by memory, circumstance, his scent, or the act itself--a shiver ran down Amber's spine, bringing her attention to the heat swirling between her legs.

"Hmm?" Jack raised an eyebrow, prompting her to continue. Though he was out of her focus, Amber could see him looking down at her above his large, hairy midsection. She could almost make out the glint of his beady little eyes, peering down from above his rolling chin.

'For Bill,' Amber reminded herself, her lips curling into a mischievous smile as she brought her face closer to Jack's towering length. Jack's eyes widened for a split second, his pulse quickening in response to her motion. Amber giggled, noting the change in his heartbeat through the soft skin of his cock. She had her audience captive. Time to turn up the heat!

"You're so big," she nearly moaned as she gripped him tighter, doubling her enthusiasm, "Bill isn't nearly this size--how are you even bigger than I remember?"

Jack released a low groan as a considerable amount of hot wetness leaked from the tip of his cock. Amber instinctively wet her lips at the sensation, working his lubricating release into her hands as she stroked him with increased fervor.

"Of course, he isn't--you wouldn't be here if he was," Jack teased.

Amber felt the weight of his smirk before she saw it. The flash of anger in her gut coalesced with her building arousal before the heat from both reached her face.

"See?" Jack reached down, running a thumb across her flushed cheek, "Why pretend...?" He could feel another word at the tip of his tongue, but he dared not risk it. Not yet.

Amber closed her eyes and breathed deeply, maintaining her self-control as she struggled to remain in character.

"I can't--I can't deny what I want," Amber stroked him vigorously--full, long fluid strokes up and down his entire length. She might have been playing up her reaction, but Jack was clearly too excited to notice or care.

"You look even more incredible now that you're back where you belong," Jack growled, his eyes clouding over with lust as he reached out--gently caressing the side of her head with a meaty hand.

"Oh yeah?" Amber's response was equally charged, her gut twisting at her use of 'belong' again, but she was on a mission. She turned her head into his touch, kissing his hand--teasing his thumb with her tongue before pulling away with a wry grin, "You like how I look with your perfect cock in my hands, Daddy?"

Jack answered with a loud groan as he leaned back on his elbows, clearly enjoying himself as Amber's words scrambled any semblance of composure he had left.

"I've missed it, Daddy," Amber pleaded, playing up her reaction, "Missed how your perfect cock felt in my hands."

Keeping her right hand wrapped around his base, Amber rose to her feet, maintaining her rhythm as she kept up her assault. Placing a knee onto the bed, she was able to stroke him with both hands while maintaining her balance. Leaning forward, she brought her face close as she milked his massive cock--twisting her wrists with a flourish with each stroke exactly like he taught her.

"Did you enjoy fucking me in front of my husband?" Amber asked, her breath hot on his neck.

She felt Jack's cock pulse in response to her question. As Jack broke into a light sweat, his scent becoming even more concentrated--Amber felt her chest tighten in response as she tried to maintain her composure

"Fuck yes--" Jack groaned, his head bobbing forward as his elbows shivered beneath him. He drank in every word, the mounting pressure in his groin building dangerously fast. He hadn't expected this at all. He was prepared for reluctance and trepidation--he was supposed to remind her of where she belonged. Was she really this excited to start this back up again? Maybe this wouldn't be all that difficult...

"Do you remember how it felt to have me wrapped around you? Slipping this huge, thick cock of yours between my lips? Burying yourself deep inside my needy little pussy? Feeling my hips buck against you in ecstasy?"

All Jack could do was nod in response. Amber leaned forward and whispered in her once lover's ear, unaware of her own mounting arousal as her body grew hot at her words--at the beautiful, throbbing cock in her hand.

"I'll never forget the way you made me cum that night we had in our only night together. Do you remember how I shuddered around you? In my bedroom, in my marital bed?"

Jack nodded even more enthusiastically as the pressure in his groin reached its breaking point at the touch of Amber's soft, competent fingers twisting around his throbbing shaft. Up and down and up and down...

"How could I have expected to be satisfied without you after you showed me such bliss? Conquering me over and over and over--" Amber hovered over his ear, her voice a silken whisper, "Show me how much you've missed stretching my tight, little pussy, Daddy."

Amber's words cut through Jack's remaining restraint like a scalpel, severing his lingering notion of control and any semblance of awareness beyond the burning in his nerve endings. Any hope he had of holding on any longer was completely and utterly obliterated as she pushed him over the edge.

Jack's thunderous roar caused Amber's legs to shiver beneath her. He collapsed backward, pulling her down with him into the crook of his arm. His primal moans shattered her once-ironclad denial of her own arousal like an earthquake--her pussy throbbing as lust overwhelmed her senses.

She kept one hand on his length as she fell, stroking him eagerly through his orgasm as his deafening moans filled her ears. His massive cock flexed violently as he erupted--shooting rope after rope of hot cum onto his stomach, with some hitting as far as his chest.

She turned her head to watch over his gut, a bolt of electricity shooting across her lips as she watched him explode. A strong feeling seized her, a conquering thought steamrolling any others--that she was in the wrong place; she should be between his legs, down on her knees.

Intrusive memories swarmed her mind as his cock swelled in her hand with each release: his taste on her tongue, his cock pulsing against her lips, her pussy dripping with need, pride swelling in her chest as he caressed her head, praising her for being such a...

Amber turned back to face Jack, her breathing heavy in his ear as she shuddered at the intensity of the thought; quivering as her wetness leaked down her thighs as she continued stroking Jack through his powerful orgasm.

In one quick movement, Jack grabbed a surprised Amber by the back of her neck and pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss. He pulled hard on her lower lip before sliding his tongue into her mouth, Amber returning the gesture--too overwhelmed by her body's response to his touch to consider objecting. For a moment, her neck went slack in his firm grip, her worries and plans miles away as she melted into him. She found herself almost sad when his grip loosened as he pulled away, his head collapsing back on the mattress as he struggled to catch his breath

Amber giggled as she ran the soft of her thumb over Jack's frenulum. He shuddered at the change in sensation, eyes still shut tight as the aftershocks of his powerful orgasm echoed through him. She centered herself with a deep breath, regaining her composure--aware of the need to follow through on her plan.

With one final squeeze, she released him. Jack was still reeling, he could just make out the ripping of paper towels over by his bedside table over the sound of his heart pounding in his ears.

He opened his eyes one after another as he struggled to regain control over his body. He saw Amber moving beyond him over the rapidly cooling pools of cum scattered across his torso.

She was... leaving?

***

Amber quickly scooped up her clothes and turned to face the still-bewildered Jack.

"That was fun!" she leaned forward, patting his knee before stepping back from him. After slipping on her shirt, she grabbed her phone that was propped up against a chair in the corner of the room before walking out the door, "Bye, Jack!"

She turned on her heel and slipped out of the room before Jack had regained the power of speech. He had only realized the full extent of what had happened after he heard the thud of the side door closing downstairs.

***

Bill had his laptop across his thighs as he attempted to try and get something done today.

He looked out the sliding glass door over the pool just between their house and Jack's, wondering if Amber was doing okay. She didn't seem too nervous before leaving, but with everything that had happened...

Bill felt a familiar stir in his pants press uncomfortably against the bottom of his laptop.

Focus, you horny fuck.

He was taking one last look at the neighbor's house when he saw the side door open, revealing Amber in a mild state of undress, looking quite satisfied with herself. He watched her curiously as she made her way to the door.

"Hey, you!" she greeted him with a warm, satisfied smile as she pulled open the door.

"Hey! Damn, babe, you're home early! Is everything okay?"

"Totally fine, went just as expected," Amber smiled brightly at him as she slipped off her shoes, "One sec, let me wash my hands quick!"

Bill watched his wife make her way into the kitchen, admiring the way her tight pants hugged her lower curves. He set his computer on the coffee table, allowing his body to pursue its other interests as he heard her turn on the faucet.

"Oh? All done with your work?" Amber teased with a playful tone, eyeing her husband's bulge. She smiled brightly, joining him on the couch.

"Not exactly," Bill turned to face her, face flushed in semi-embarrassment. He placed a hand finding on her thigh, "How'd it go?"

"Fine," Amber shrugged, her energy betraying her outward expression of feigned indifference at the question, "I teased the shit out of him and left him covered in his own cum using nothing but my hands. Serves him right."

She chortled and crossed her arms, a self-satisfied smile pulling at the corners of her mouth.

"Holy shit--so that's what you meant by--"

"Yes! Exactly," Amber grinned as she rubbed Bill's thigh, "I told you I had a plan. I let him know this time is gonna be different, and I recorded a sexy video for you."

Bill studied her expression thoughtfully, shifting in his seat at her touch as his cock strained against the fabric of his pants, "Did you get what you wanted, though?"

"Of course I did--I showed him who's boss. After last time, I..." Amber trailed off.

Bill's hand found her head, brushing his fingers through her hair in a loving caress.

"I need him to know this time is going to be different," she finished.

Bill didn't have time to ask his next question before Amber cleared her throat, continuing in an imitation of an old Western accent.

"There's a new sheriff in town," Amber stood up and splayed her knees like she was wearing starched pants and spurs. She walked forward with wide steps before turning back toward Bill, tipping an imaginary cowboy hat in his direction before hooking her thumbs into the elastic of her yoga pants.

Far too entertained to cringe at her goofiness, Bill didn't miss a beat, "Well lil' lady, I didn' know you were from roun' these parts," he stood up mimicking her gait, "ain't nobody jus' handle an outlaw like it ain't nuthin'!"

Amber pulled an imaginary pistol out of her pants. She made eye contact with Bill before blowing over her extended index finger like she had just fired a shot. She lowered her eyelids and bit her lip as she put her imaginary firearm away. Bill felt his chest grow hot at her expression. What a woman.

"Ain't nobody quick'r than me, deputy," she put a foot on the coffee table and crossed an arm over her knee, flicking at her imaginary cowboy hat with her off-hand.

Bill, wide-eyed at the effectiveness of his wife's current method of seduction, blinked and shook his head before he laid it on thick, matching Amber's gesture, "You'll have to show me how you handle the steel, sheriff. What say you and me git reacquaint'd upstairs."

Amber giggled madly, almost breaking character before regaining her composure, "Aye'd like that, deputy! Let's see if you're as quick a shooter as that ol' outlaw ah jus' caught dead to rights!" She folded her hands into a pair of finger-guns, pretending to shoot at her husband.

"You got yerself a deal there, partner," Bill shot her a wolfish grin before he scooped her up in her arms, "Allow me, miss."

Amber threw her arms around Bill's head and nuzzled into his neck as Bill carried her upstairs, the pair still joking and giggling as the bedroom door closed behind them. There was no less play occurring beyond the door, though the talk was much less Western and far more dirty, as evidenced by the moans emanating from their bedroom.

*****

What the fuck just happened?

Jack blinked in the afternoon sun coming through the blinds as he leaned over, reaching for the roll of paper towels he kept by his bed.

That bitch, what the fuck was that?

She had been serious--her attitude wasn't just a front at the coffee shop, he was going to have to work for it if he wanted this to work out in his favor.

"Fine," Jack said out loud to himself as he wiped sticky globs of cum off his belly, "you want to play hardball? Let's play hardball."

He rose to his feet, lumbering into the bathroom. He turned the shower handle and impatiently stuck a paw into the stream of water flowing to the floor. He winced at the searing cold, his fingers curling reflexively in response as he pulled his hand from the shower.

He sighed deeply, studying his hand. He opened and closed his fingers repeatedly before being struck by an idea.

A wicked grin spread across his face as he clenched his hand into a fist, now too excited to admonish himself for not thinking of it earlier.

Rules. Oh, we'll follow your rules, all right--to the letter.

Jack barely noticed the shower wasn't yet warm as he stepped in the shower, far too preoccupied with his thoughts as he diligently cleaned up.

Enjoy your victory today, you little minx. Next time--you're mine.