Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

Sunday

************

Bill and Amber couldn't keep their hands off one another since Thursday. Amber loved the way Bill responded as she teased him with every little detail of her encounter with Jack. Bill loved that it seemed to set Amber aflame, even more confident and eager for intimacy than usual. They watched the video she recorded with Jack together, with Amber providing commentary. Though she had been leaving him quite drained, Bill had a chance to watch the video repeatedly when Amber was out with Stacey over the weekend, her commentary providing extra context for the video itself.

Something was strange about the experience. Bill had gotten accustomed to witnessing Amber submitting to Jack quite readily on video. Sure, she'd mention how she would play up her reactions to the camera, as Jack had always been quite abrasive, but he could tell something was different in this video. The wall between them was quite clear--Amber seemed to be holding back. The best evidence of this was her reaction at the end, where she finally seemed to forget the camera was there and genuinely enjoyed herself. Their chemistry was still undeniable, but she didn't look nearly as relaxed.

As the weekend drew to a close, they were lying in bed reading at the end of a relaxing evening together.

"Hey, babe? I wanted to ask you a bit about Thursday," Bill piped up, setting his book down.

Amber looked up from her book with a smirk. She was wearing her thick-rimmed glasses and had her hair up in a loose bun.

"You're positively incorrigible," she teased, rolling her eyes at him behind her glasses, "Earlier wasn't enough for you, huh? I'm afraid I'm pretty exhausted."

"Oh, no--earlier was amazing. I don't mean sexy details or anything--it's something else."

"Oh," Amber marked her spot in her book and removed her glasses, setting them both on her bedside table, "Is something wrong?"

"No, no," Bill assured her with a smile, "When I was watching back the video, you seemed much stiffer than other times you hooked up, even when you would banter with Jack. You looked like you got really into it at the end, and then you just broke it off abruptly."

Amber looked away with a frown, mildly disappointed in herself for letting her reservations come through on video. Stacey's words from last week echoed in her head.

Bill gently brushed a hand over her blonde hair "I just want to make sure this is something you still want to do and not just something you feel obligated to do."

Amber rubbed her chin as she stared absentmindedly out their large bedroom window on the far wall.

"You know I've never been Jack's biggest fan, and it was fun making him squirm a bit for once, but I only really hooked up with him because of how it brought us closer. Every time I hooked up with him in the past it helped me feel really close to you--making you squirm was just a bonus. And look at how much our sex life improved!"

Bill listened intently, smiling softly as he mulled over her words.

"Hmm, that makes sense. I guess a part of me was hoping you actually really enjoyed it like it came off in those videos."

"I mean, it was definitely a rush," Amber shrugged, "It's not like it didn't feel good. I hope that didn't ruin those for you or anything."

"After watching you two here in our bed--" Bill felt his face grow hot, his chest tightening as a sudden burst of embarrassment and arousal washed over him, "Even though I was so out of it, I'll never forget what your face looked like," he paused, closing his eyes for a long moment to maintain his composure. He could feel Amber's eyes studying his face before he turned to face her, "Was that acting?"

Amber blushed heavily and turned away.

"I--um--he won the bet, and I was really horny and drunk, and I got ahead of myself and it felt... it felt--I'm so so sorry you had to see that, darling!" she cried, "I should have noticed that you were--"

Bill wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into his chest.

"Hey now, no more apologizing! Even as sleepy as I was I still loved it, okay? You were allowed to enjoy it. You aren't a bad wife or a horrible person if you enjoy yourself with him."

"But Bill! He--"

"Yes, he went behind our backs and did some underhanded shit. Wasn't he more open at the coffee shop? Did you notice any differences when you met up at his place the other day? If something was still off I feel like you would have picked up on it."

Amber nodded meekly, moments of Jack's gentleness coming to mind.

"I want you to enjoy yourself, okay? Wanting to hook up with him isn't accepting that what he did was okay."

Amber nuzzled into Bill's chest at his reassurances, her voice quiet, "Bill, what if--"

"Hmm?" Bill tilted her chin up to face him, "It's okay, darling, what is it."

"What if I'm not thinking straight? What if I can't tell?"

Amber's response gave him pause.

"Sometimes it feels like my mind and body are at war. Like it feels--but he--" Amber buried her face in the crook of Bill's arm.

"Amber, baby, it's okay! Whatever you decide to do, I support you, okay? I promise you won't be betraying me or condoning the shit he did."

Bill shifted his weight as she looked up to face him, her big blue eyes glossy and sad.

"I'm not going anywhere," he continued, "and there's nothing you can do that'll drive me away. I want you to feel free to explore, knowing I'm with you every step of the way no matter what, okay? I love you so much."

"I love you too," Amber sniffled with a smile before she cuddled into his chest.

Feeling his heart overflow at the sight, Bill stretched a long arm over to his bedside table, grabbing a box of tissues.

"It's okay! I'm sorry, darling," Bill stammered, handing his adorable wife a tissue, "Here--I didn't mean to upset you!"

"You didn't," Amber sniffed before blowing her nose, "you're so sweet and thoughtful. I'm the luckiest woman on the planet."

"Only if that makes me the luckiest guy," he smiled, kissing her forehead, "Let's get some sleep."

After shutting off their bedside lamps and snuggling beneath the covers, Bill and Amber fell asleep in each other's arms.

************

Thursday Evening

************

"Bill?" Amber called, walking halfway down the stairs before finding him working on the couch in the living room.

"Hey, babe, what's up?" Bill perked up, finding Amber leaning over the banister. His workload had increased quite a bit in the past week since their IT outage last week, and it meant a lot more work later into the evenings. Running a growing company made for a lot of extra work.

"Are you working from home tomorrow?"

"Um, let's see," Bill glanced back at his screen to check the date before looking back up at Amber, "Friday. I'll be in the office in the morning, but I'll be back after lunch. What's up?"

Amber brought a finger to her chin, her blue eyes wide, "Hmmm, because," she preened in place, running a hand through her blonde waves before tossing her hair with a flourish, glancing over to ensure she had Bill's full attention.

"Yes?" Bill pulled his hands from his laptop. He was almost always home in the evenings, why was she asking if he would be-- She bit her lip, flashing him a devilish grin as she narrowed her eyes--her expression equal parts wicked and playful. Bill felt his stomach knot at the sight.

"I'm going over to Jack's tomorrow night," she drawled with feigned disinterest, her expression gone as quickly as it came. She turned to walk back upstairs, "Just wanted to make sure you'll be home, waiting for me..."

Any thoughts of work flew from his mind at Amber's announcement.

Bill only noticed she wasn't wearing anything under her shirt as he watched her disappear upstairs.

"Oh, you--!" Bill called, he shut his laptop, setting it and his work effects down on the coffee table before racing upstairs after her, finding their bedroom door locked.

"Amber?" Bill gently knocked on the door with the knuckles of his fingers, "Let me in. The door's locked."

He waited a few moments. Was she in the bathroom? Did she not hear him?

"Amber?" Bill knocked again with a bit more force.

"You took too long," came Amber's somewhat muffled voice from behind the door, "Jack is already taking care of me. You're going to have to wait."

Bill tried the door handle again. Yep, definitely locked.

Fuck.

"Amber! What are you...?" Bill trailed off, the gears in his head turning. Jack wasn't here, there was no way. She must be talking about--

"Oh?" her voice came through the door, "Do you not trust him to do a good job?"

"What?!"

"Do you want to see?"

Bill felt a buzzing in his pocket--Amber was calling him, requesting to video chat.

Answering immediately, he found a video taken from Amber's perspective of her lower body, toned, tanned stomach, her thighs parted, and she was driving her replica of Jack's cock inside her pussy with her right hand, moaning into her phone.

Bill was so hard he might have been able to split the door in two by walking into it fast enough. Listening intently, he noticed a bit of a delay between the muffled sounds in the room in front of him and the crisp, tinny output from his phone, but it was too quiet to create any feedback.

"Do you see how wet I am, baby?" she teased, pulling enough of the huge dildo out to showcase her wetness gleaming along it, "he makes me cum so hard."

"Fuuuuck. Amber, please," Bill called, hammering on the door with his palm, "open this door."

"Nope," Amber giggled, "I'm--we're--busy! You'll have to go second. Is that okay? You still get to enjoy the show!"

Bill groaned audibly, his cock pressed uncomfortably against the front of his jeans. Removing his belt, he stripped off his pants with one hand, refusing to take his eyes off his phone.

"Oh my god, Bill," Amber's camera view shook wildly, showing her pushing Jack even deeper, "I'm getting close."

"Amber!" Bill leaned against the door, vigorously stroking his length. Bill inhaled sharply, pre-cum leaking out of his tip at her words. He lathered it over his cock, making it easier to stroke.

"Doesn't he look perfect inside me?" Amber's moans grew more insistent as she increased her pace, working Jack's entire length

Bill inhaled sharply at her words, eyes transfixed on the screen, pre-cum leaking out of his tip at her words. He lathered it over his cock, making it easier to stroke. Amber's camera work was falling off hard as she approached climax, her pussy not even in view anymore.

"Bill, I can't hold it anymore!" she cried, leaving Bill unsure if she was referring to herself or her phone before the video went dark, "Daddy wants some privacy--sorry baby!"

"Amber!" The hypnotic visual gone, Bill regained his faculties long enough to take stock of his surroundings--

'Wait a minute,' he thought, gears turning slowly in his lust-filled haze, 'I live here!'

Bill raced to the long, thin table stationed in the upstairs hallway. He ripped open the drawers, rifling through their contents before he found what he was looking for--a key!

"Bill, baby?" His wife's moans were emanating from his phone speakers as he raced over to unlock their bedroom door.

Pulling open the door, he turned to find Amber, completely naked in the middle of the bed: tousled blonde hair falling around her face, slender, toned legs spread wide, her brow furrowed as her mouth hung open in ecstasy--her scent hit him like a truck, leaving him lightheaded with need. Between her shivering legs, she was rolling her hips around the entirety of Jack's massive cock, holding his likeness in place with both hands. It looked as if she was trying to fit even more of it inside her--like there were spaces she needed it to reach. She jumped in surprise at the sound of Bill entering the room, but it brought her no pause.

"Baby!" Amber eyes went wide before snapping shut. Shuddering violently, she pulled her legs together as she rolled over, collapsing around Jack's girth, Bill leapt onto the bed, kissing her passionately while she trembled on their neighbor's likeness beneath him.

Bill pulled hard on her lower lip while stroking himself as her deafening moans filled his ears. She kept rolling around in place as Bill held her face steady, kissing her passionately. She was still shuddering as she slowly recovered her faculties, kissing him hard in return.

After a few moments of stillness together, Amber sat up and pushed Bill backward, leaving him on his knees. With Jack's length still halfway inside her, she leaned forward, effortlessly swallowing Bill's cock down her throat.

"Amber, holy shit."

She sputtered around him as her nose hit the muscled-"V" of his lower abdomen, coughing him free as she stroked him vigorously. She grabbed his hand, pulling it to the base of the dildo before guiding him back and forth.

"I want you to cum down my throat while daddy fucks me," Amber demanded, blue eyes glossy and watering. She was breathing heavily, her entire face cherry-red--eyes clouded with lust as she looked up at her husband, stroking him diligently. She looked like a woman possessed, "is that okay?"

Bill nodded hurriedly, slapping his cock against her cheek before lining up with her face.

"Are you mad at me?" her nerves breaking through her haze of desire for a brief moment.

Bill shook his head quickly, flashing her a warm smile, "Never. You're perfect."

Finally having a moment to breathe, Bill caressed the back of Amber's head, guiding her lips over his cock. Together, they found their rhythm--working Jack's huge dildo back and forth through Amber's soaking-wet folds in time with Bill guiding her head back and forth on his throbbing cock.

Amber could feel an incredible pressure mounting quickly in her core--Jack's impossible girth merciless in its exertion of pressure against the ridged band of nerves lining her frontal wall, threatening to shatter her with every movement. It arrived quickly--snapping her eyes shut as it rocketed up her spine.

Amber's jaw went slack over Bill's throbbing cock, unable to do anything but gasp around his length as another powerful orgasm thundered through her--her mind completely blank, all directed, voluntary motion stopping as she convulsed around the conquering length Bill continued driving inside her alone, her hand inside his now limp and quivering.

The vibration of her powerful moans around his cock sent shockwaves up Bill's spine. The humming sensation caused him to release the dildo as he felt himself pass the point of no return. His hands found Amber's head, digging into her scalp as he held himself steady.

Here he was, inside her beautiful mouth, and she was locked and shivering around another man's cock in their marital bed. He could feel her tongue against his cock head and knew she could not taste him. At that moment, there was nothing but Jack and the empty, infinite bliss he brought her. Pure ecstasy.

In a dim, primal awareness, Amber felt an unmistakable sensation of pulsing in her mouth. She fastened her lips around Bill's throbbing length, suckling hard as he emptied himself down her throat--lapping up both his essence and his deafening moans with eagerness as her consciousness slowly returned.

The couple collapsed in a shivering heap, Bill holding Amber as they basked in the euphoric afterglow of mutual bliss. An eternity seemed to pass before either of them spoke.

"What gave you that idea?" Bill breathed, kissing his wife's forehead as he ran a hand through her hand.

"I knew you'd like it," Amber giggled, her exhaustion palpable as she nuzzled into his touch, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

After a few minutes of intimate silence, Amber spoke first.

"Will you carry me to the shower, darling? I'm spent.""Of course, my love."

********Later********

Bill's slow, deep breaths made Amber's eyes heavy, unwinding on her phone as she prepared to drift off to sleep. She was interrupted by a notification at the top of her phone screen while double-checking her alarm for tomorrow morning's early shift at the hospital.

'So... How'd it go?'

'Ummmmm.... incredible, actually. How did you know he'd love that?'

'Just a hunch ;)'

'Thanks :) Goodnight Jack. See you tomorrow.'

---------

[End]

Afterward: Thank you for reading! Stay tuned: There's much more to come!